SWEEDEN NO! What could they possibly be afraid off

wsj.com/articles/sweden-proposes-reintroduction-of-compulsory-military-service-1475101834

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=RTbL1hH19BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao, send all the white men away

No competition left for the "new swede" men to procreate with white women

user its girls included , thats the thing EVERYBODY goes

Honestly I think it's a good thing

If it were up to me, all citizens would have to AT LEAST go through boot camp to make men out of them

why would they promote femininity as the 2016 ''man'' then?

Who is "they"?

Åhléns. Swedens most renown cloting-brand just created an ad where they pander to metrosexual nu-males and they PANDERED HARD! My ideology stemmes from the philosophies of Jean-Jaques Rousseau and I STILL can´t watch that ad without distaste.

>remove swedish men
>create interracial breeding grounds

Don´t worry! We´re training the new generation of shield maidens simultaneously. They are also included in the recrutment program.

I can see both the pro's and con's in this situation but generally I think there's more positives to it overall considering the dire state that Sweden is in currently. If fighting and conflicts start to break out due to the mass immigration, the more Swedish men we have that knows combat tactics and can handle rifles well, the better off we'll be.

Just checked their page.
The clothing isn't actually that bad, it's only the color palette that is fucking stupid.

It's like they want to switch the pink = woman, blue = man stereotype, which coincidentally was done the opposite way in the middle of the 50's.

Dont worry Karl , Sigrid gets recruited too

lel what fucking bullshit

no one wants to protect this government and these politicians so they have to make it compulsory again

Except that will never happen because swedish women are spoiled cunts.

Isn't this why sven imported all those niggers and shitskins ?. You don't think the faggot white sven is going to do any of this ?.

or maybe someone realised that importing jihadists will make internal problems .... at least both geners get recruited so yung Ahmet wont get to fuck sweedish girls while men are away

>Åhléns. Swedens most renown cloting-brand

What is H&M, "the second largest global clothing retailer"?

>implying they aren't doing this so they can fill the army with muds who will kill the swedes as they get fed up

I won´t give those turbo-jews the time of my day(or night). Varför är vi ens vakna?

You don't get conscripted if you don't have Swedish citizenship. The immigrants are granted asylum, not citizenship. So therefore they will not be included, unless they are second generation.

How the fuck can new undocumented immigrants go into compulsory army ? Wouldnt there be problems with enlisting emigrants im pretty shure theyre excluded

yeah internal problem when Swedes have had enough so they need to fill up the army to fight against the evil Swedes.

both genders are bullshit, it'll probably be maybe 5% women and the rest men

>the recent asylum seekers this last year is the only immigrants we got in the country

It will take 3 years to build up just the first draft men into military service. So if Russia does anything until then were fucked. 150 men on Gotland will mount to shit and nothing.

In other words. To little to late.

I'm Russian and I'm coming.

finally

its all they fucking talk about

>muh russians are coming
>we can't hold Sweden
>Gotland is practically undefended

make it all stop please

>Jaques
It's Jacques.

Uhh whats stopping Russia from leveling the whole place up if you show that indeed you have army to defend with , why do Sweeds think Russia will do anything to them ?

>Swede musters entire population to defend sweden from crazy ivan
>They all line up to defend gotland to the last man.
>Crazy ivan just sends a nuke.
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=RTbL1hH19BE

Honestly, at this point Putin being TURBOHITLERSTALIN would be a mercy for Sweden.

It all makes sense now, Russia just doesnt want muslim neighbors

Here is thought. Compulsory service. Boot camp. Vaccinations. Adjuvants plus fertility bio markers, sterile males.

its being re-introduced in 2019
sd will get in power in 2018
the sandniggers will be gone in 2019.
feelsgoodman

Its all fucking pointless to build a conventional army at this point anyway.

With all the shit with Fractional Orbital Bombardment being mastered in the 60's and the nuclear submarines that make ABM systems a fucking joke.

Total war in the current year will be the most retarded thing mankind has ever actually witnessed if an exchange between RU and the USA took place. Hundreds of millions dead in less than a fucking day, Billions dead in less than 6 months when supply chains completely faulter to shitholes like Africa, South America, Bangladesh, India, The entirety of the Middle east.

With the west on its knees noone will come to rescue when mother nature shows her fangs from the Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Typhoons, Cyclones, Tornadoes, Volcanoes, Droughts, Blizzarda, that occur every single year.

The point of this is to get humans to mix with the subhumans.

First drafts are done at July 1, 2017.
First conscripts to be sent to bootcamp is Jan 1, 2018.

They have 15k soldiers, they could easily get raped by Finland

>Russia attacks Sweden to annex Gotland
>lål we are cucks we dont have an army defend us Finland plz t: Sven
>Ebin spurgu spaddul Finnish army go defend gotland t: Finland's Great Khan
>Fug t: me

Only Karl and Sigrid get to train , Ahmet the asylum seeker doesnt , read the comments its explained

doubtful

and Finns attacking will get the average Swede more upset than thousands of Swedish girls getting raped

Better take it up with the Elite Class that forces this mess on the lower classes then.

There really is no other way to stop it at this point.

A single Finnish man with a longrifle would rape that many Swedes.

Finland, Yes.

>doubtful
I remind you: 15 k soldiers. Finland can mobilize in case of war 700k people, they train regularly on bootcamps in regular groups. They have one of the best armies in Europe

Don't forget.

Unlike every other European country out there, the Finlands actually still have pride in their history and origins.

Why would Finland attack its best ally to begin with?

This was just an example you moron. Of course we're talking about Russia. And in this case Sweden would get raped easily as well

Sweden have better navy and airforce though

Finland can better defend Finland but I doubt any of us could invade another country successfully

Of course Sweden would lose as the armed forces have been decimated ever since the late 90s.
What is your point?

I tried to explain why is Sweden thinking of reintroducing conscription and that it's because of Russia, not muslims

>Sweden have better navy and airforce though
You sure Finland doesn't have anti-aircraft defence?

Do none of you dumbfuck anons understand what this means? Are you so inundated with fucking information that you can't see this shit and what it means?

Pakistan is threatening India with nukes and won't back off, the German bank is about to crash to pre-Nazi levels, and all of these fucking European nations are rearming themselves.

WE ARE ABOUT TO GO INTO A FUCKING THIRD WORLD WAR. THE WORLD WANTS HILLARY TO BECOME PRESIDENT BEFORE THIS STARTS (so she can launch nukes at Russia probably) AND WE WILL ALL BE DRAFTED

Jesus isn't this obvious? Put the damn dots together. If you need more dots, there's like a few billion Indians.

>You sure Finland doesn't have anti-aircraft defence?

what is your point

That aircraft is useless unless you clear up the anti-aircraft defence. Ukraine can't touch russian separatists with its aircraft because it would get smashed

>I tried to explain why is Sweden thinking of reintroducing conscription and that it's because of Russia, not muslims
Aight, i see.
Yes the current efforts by the government are futile what Sweden would need is to spend 3% of GDP again and no country in the Baltic-region would be a threat anymore.
Russia would rather avoid Sweden in case of Natp-Russia conflict errupted if Sweden spent 3%.
>You sure Finland doesn't have anti-aircraft defence?
That user is correct, Swedish navy and airforce is stronger.
Not that it matters as they would never be used against eachother.
Also yes Finland has multiple systems operated such as NASAMS, BUK (being removed from service), Crotale, FIM-92 stinger etc.
Capable systems but none have long range capability unfortunately.

Russia litteraly annexed part of another country (yeah yeah i know it was only gifted to ukraine by USSR ) no proxy no bullshit they went and took it and nothing happend NOTHING , if you think well go into war because of India and Pakistan , damn