So it looks like PewDiePie is going to MAGA

PewDiePie threads have been shilled for the past week or so. Didn't really take much notice of them. But he's actually been subtlety endorsing Trump since he got fucked over by a bank or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=gN0_43J5r-0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Has he gone full redpill?

his videos were too subtle at first to believe, but it looks like that bank fiasco made him /oneofus/. i don't watch his videos, but it's pretty big since he has the largest audience on youtube.

>tfw nr 1 subscribed jewtuber of all time and current nr 1 is making hitler jokes in almost every video and wants to MAGA

That's great. I hope he manages to convert some people to the good side.

what do you know about the bank thing?

Yes, it feels good

Do aliens have cocks, anons?

I can't be fucked looking it up, but someone bought a computer on his card in new york or something and the bank closed his account. fucks me. either way, ever since he's been dropping subtle redpills.

pretty much a third of his new vids feature hitler

the linked video shows an image of hitler while playing a song with the lyrics: "I can't fight this feeling anymore! I've forgotten what I started fighting for"

Doesn't he have a partnership with Google? How are they allowing this on their dime?

didn't even realize what the lyrics were lol

he'll be shut down soon enough, the poor bastard. i hope he'll name the jew when he starts getting threatened.

He's making so much ad rev money for Google that it's not worth shutting hom down.

you guys are over-analyzing. hes making "edgy" jokes. not actually supporting trump/hitler.

Odds he will suddenly feel shitty about it and "commit suicide?"
Can't have him influencing all the young goym

No way he supports trump un sarcastically. Evidence or gtfo.

This guy has liberal written all over him. The world has provided for him and he emigrated to the UK via the Eu free movement. Why would he be right wing in any way?

well, do they?
>asking for a friend

well i wouldnt say hes undeniably left wing. that criteria hardly qualifies.

his username on youtube used to be "LOLsAtHolocaust" before he ever got big

He lived in Sweden and moved to fucking Italy as soon as he was able, if that doesnt tell stories of his political stances I'm not sure what will to you.

What does moving to Italy have to do with the guys politics at all? Apart from once again utilising eu free movement

You can tell he's undergoing an existencial crisis by the color of his hair.

Are you the Amerifat saying "hur guys u lookin too far that's OBIOUSLY wrong" in Evert threads?
Fuck off.

>Italy
He lives in Brighton, UK.

He did it after a video where he noticed that other "successful" gaming youtubers had coloured hair. First Markiplier with pink/red hair, then the Irish faggot with green or whatever. He made a video where he "discovered" that's the change he needed to become more successful. It's a parody/joke. Marzia even coloured the tips of her hair in the same colour as well.

Earlier he fucked his hair colour up as well because he tried to darken it, and it ended up making it slightly coloured in certain lighting conditions. Not this obviously, though.

How is he so attractive

Pure nordic genes.

It doesn't matter. The persuasive effects of this is pro-Trump. He's contradicting the dehumanization narrative the rest of the media promotes.

PDP is that you?

I envy Europeans for that, I have a good idea of what I am but still not entirely sure and it's not 100% anything

I don't know a lot of people who liked his shitty old content don't like his new edgy "redpilled" stuff.

Irrelevant. A large portion of his fanbase will watch whatever he puts out and enjoy it. Such is the way of personality cults.

GYM+TAN+BLONDE ARYAN

no. i simply made an observation no need to be a cunt.

i guess as long as he doesnt clear the air by saying dont vote trump or somthing.

Too bad his entire fan base is too young to vote.

>I have a good idea of what I am but still not entirely sure and it's not 100% anything
There, there.

Exactly this. If anything he's mocking us.

He's probably not a rabid Hillary-loving SJW (come on, he's minted, he runs a business, he bangs a very, very fit bird) but I sincerely doubt he supports Trump either

Brighton's even worse than Sweden 2bh, literally the home of degeneracy

You are a complete and utter moron

no, is actually right. study up on Dilbertman's art of persuasion

thatnks for wasting 10 minutes of my life you fucking wankstain

No he's not because 100% of Pewdiepie's audience hates Trump and knows that Pewdiepie is being ironic

You are a moron

not true. the vast majority of his audience are likely apolitical and hold tenuous views of the candidates based on what soundbytes and snippets they've heard from friends and the news

someone who they really like, such as pewdiepie, could easily sway their opinions

>GYM
He looks DYEL as fuck

He looks perfectly average to me, which is what women like. Only cumdumpsters like swole.

> Nostalgia for an older Sweden
> "Jews Must Die" in the background of one of his videos
> Millionaire
> Scored an Italian model before he was famous
> Trump supporter

Cred Forums's unlikely ally

no way all of the fucking weirdos in brighton are from london and bristol and scotland everyone hates them

>tan

Isn't the guy Swedish?
That should be a big enough redpill for anyone.

Literally, literally completely fucking false

His fanbase is almost entirely

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate with a teleprompter. Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

>His fanbase is almost entirely If there are any over 18 then 90% of them will be Clinton supporters
certainly not, the ones who aren't apolitical, which is the vast majority, would be for a third party candidate

why do you keep calling people morons? that doesn't help your argument friend

>Cred Forums can endorse him as their idol to redpill little shits, possibly getting covered as much as pepe on cnn
>tfw nothing is gonna happen

Oh well

>If there are any over 18 then 90% of them will be Clinton supporters
>Clinton supporters
>Clinton
>supporters
>real

Just watched the new video and i'm convinced. Used to think this was all satirical and he was just making jokes. But literally every other video over the last two months or so features trump or hitler and it's becoming less and less tongue in cheek.

Pretty insane to watch this transformation.

THIS THIS THIS

people who genuinely believe he's """red-pilled""" is a fool

this is literally everyone with their edginess

PewDiePie has become despair. He's passed the point of no return and is seeking to subtly influence his audience into joining him in this darkness.

Because you are a moron and you can't even see how it's relevant that his fanbase is literally tweens and teens because you are a complete and utter fucking moron

None of them are for a fucking 3rd party candidate, just how fucking dumb are you? You think fucking Pewdiepie fans are so politically informed that they're going to vote for Gary Johnson or Jill fucking Stein? How much of a fucking retard are you?

Clinton sympathisers and/or voters

Them not being politically informed is his point. Emotional arguments against Trump his audience might have heard in the periphery are dispelled by the positive association effect of PDP wearing MAGA hats and talking about Trump and Hitler.

No they're not. Because they know he is being ironic. You don't realise how poisonous Trump is to the exact demographic that Pewdiepie appeals to. Because you are fucking stupid.

He has a new pet frog too.

He is telling the world he is one of us. That frog is an avatar of Pepe