America is dead

America is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Mexicans saving the world from white people.

Fuck

whoops wrong one

The only thing that can kill an anglo is himself or another anglo

>tfw you will never experience a world where it's safe for your son and his friends to walk to the baseball diamond by themselves

I thought white people were smart enough to avoid this shit.

Oh well. Mars will have to do.

Don't revel in self-pity my brother. Take part and make sure the white man passes the greatest test nature has ever given him.

fuk

Yeah right there will be a diversity quota for shuttle launches.

What makes you think whites will be allowed to set up an racially exclusive home on Mars?

The way of the Varg is what will save America.

Why are you not trying to save America like Varg is saving Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs

Let's be real here, America really is dead. There won't be deportation on the same scale as the immigration for the past 50 years. That shitskin spread on the bottom of the picture is going to seep into and poison everything that separated America from the shitskin countries these people are coming from. So what is a young white guy like me supposed to do? Here in southern California my university is already 50% Mexican, 25% white. Should I just take my education and leave? Will there even be white places or a rebound of white identity in the future?

It will never be too late.

this is a bad feel

Once massive, coordinated terror attacks hit Europe and America, race war is inevitable. Whites are prudent, but white might is not a great myth. Who knows, maybe our great-grandchildren will be able to experience the American Dream.

Spacex is treated as a weapons company (missiles) so it is much less diverse than an average company for safety reasons.

Also Elon got bullied badly at school in South Africa so has a dislike of blacks.

Also the rigorous testing required to go to Mars will filter out blacks and arabs as their IQ's are lower.

If a diversity quota is enforced at least they will be way above average intelligence for their race and will essentially be fully westernized.

America is like a snake, it's just getting ready to shed. All the shitskins will be forcibly removed and we'll be great again.

R-right guys?

yes, my friend
prepare for race war

>Tax cut from trump
>More relaxed european immigration policy
>Wall is built
>11-25 million shitskins are deported
>Terroist muzzies are deported along with their hellspawn
>Whites start families because they're financially well off
>Whites become the majority of births again within a few years

We will survive. Hold faith, and vote for Trump

9/11 was the worst it will ever get.

There will be no large scale coordinated jihadist attacks.

They have hit large enough population in every key European capital that they simply have to keep immigrating to conquer us. And they know it.

Do you ever wonder why its only lone gunman and dudes with trucks attacking Europe?

It's because they are retard loners.

The Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi Arabia know that mass migration is how they win, not bombs and guns.

>There will be no large scale coordinated jihadist attacks

Yes goyim, there is nothing to fear. Think nothing of Paris, think nothing of this week's train derailment that injured over 100, think nothing of the recent attacks on New York, Minnesota and New Jersey THAT ALL OCCURRED ON THE SAME DAY.

You are foolish to think there aren't terror cell actively operating and plotting in the US and across Europe.

White women = best women

Death of white america thread?

Fuck these things honestly feel like feels threads to me.

the finale

>tfw living in a peninsula of hwhiteness

I mean at least you have numbers. Close to 200 million in your country alone is not too shabby

So NM and MS were always full of Browns and blacks then

What happens in Maine?

>tfw will never be able to preserve the white race without genociding others
>tfw nobody will understand why we need whites

This makes no fucking sense.

The only way people would ever look like THAT (especially as early as fucking 2050) is if miscegenation was multiplied with each generation. Such as if a nigger fucked an asian, and their blasian offspring fucked a mestizo.

i want to fertilize qt southern american wombs

it's my destiny to spread quality pure European seed

Jesus christ

what a fantasy

same thing was said 25 years ago

we still look the same.......still date the same race.......are we going to have flying cars too???

Dude that's probably going to eventually happen. I'm not saying by 2050, but eventually you'll see more and more mixed race people in America.

That's what started the problem in the first place. The Spanish should have took women with them like the English did in North America, then South America would be mostly Spaniard and we wouldn't have the Mexican problem.

New, NEW england is fine.

This would be fine if all the men just died

I promise I will slaughter a great many beaners, niggers, Arabs, and hopefully some kikes.

Everybody, do your part.

Start planting drugs and guns in nigger neighborhoods throughout the US.

Only if we have a revolution/racewar. All non-whites must die.

>non-whites have more babies and don't live as long
I think the differences in the two maps would be similar even 100 years ago.
There's surely a problem with illegal immigration, but that map doesn't mean much.

A majority of those mexicans will die young.

Very few will live to see 80.

Who cares if the beaners don't live until they're 80, you dumb niggers. People don't reproduce when they reach the age of 80. They reproduce in their 20s or 30s.

The racial composition of the children of a country at time X will be the racial composition of the whole country at time X+50 years.

The 80+ yes, but we never had been a minority of births since the foundation of the country.

California was 89% white back in 1940, its now 40% white.

>0%

Corporations are what's fucking us over. Just HALT the mass flow of immigrants from Latin America and deport the illegals and by 2050 spics won't even be 10% of our population. But the big guys for you can't let that happen.

There will be a cultural revolution by 2030 though here in the states, whether for the better, or for the worse. They tend to happen every 90 or so years. We'll reach a boiling point and a critical mass by then.

I'm in a relatively large, quaint Connecticut town. For me it's just conformation bias, but it appears we have a shit ton of spics infesting here. As a recent high school graduate, I can say from experience that they all congregate together and stay with their own for the most part. It's funny though, it truly is; I have a story. In my school, around lunch time, they'd all convene in the center of the main hallway. They'd block half of it off. People complained here and there, but they weren't shook. Now, relations between the Latinos and all other races here are mild; some whites have accepted them into their friend groups, and others pay no mind. Ultimately, nobody cared about the group of spics bunched together in the halls; after all, let them have their own little enclave and let them have peace.

But what happens when spics do reach 33% of the population? That means every third child will be of Latino descent. Now it won't just be a fringe faction of spics blocking the halls, it will be an entire army of them. The hallways will be their territory, with all others being vilified, and the teachers perhaps having no say in face of their sheer numbers.

My point is, spics are treated by whites like their own. Better than niggers, equivalent to Asians. But once the Latinos make it clear their own interests are in mind, and once their numbers are great enough, expect a revolution of some kind. Starting with the hallways of our public schools. Even though there is no ideological dissonance as with Muslims, expect trouble.

Just wait until niggers start complaining,
"Whaddamen I Kent ga ta mass's"

No. Assortive mating means the intelligent and high-income groups will blend, and the unintelligent low-income groups will blend. There will also be racial purists in both groups. But the aggregate result will be a Teutonic-Ashkenazi-Northeast-Asian pale master race automating things and a Mestizo-Mulatto-Native brownish servant caste being shuttled from one menial atomistic alienated job to another.

Go visit Mountain View. Visit Manhatten. Visit any top-10 university and contrast with its surrounding city-- even with affirmative action, the blacks and spics there do worse and mostly stick with their own kind.

There will be a pale, slim, cold-weather-adapted ruling class and a dark, overweight, warm-weather-adapted servant class. This phenomenon is global.

Maine seems like a nice place :^)

Yeah it's a problem. They're all going to kill eachother, and if we don't wall ourselves off in whites-only private cities, we're fucked. That's reality.

Literally all you need to do is just nuke all of California and the US is fixed.

QUIT BLAMING ALL HISPANICS

BLAME THE MESTIZOS

WHY ARE YOU GUYS BLAMING THE SPANISH MAN FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

>how do I into statistics
are you retarded op?

>and this is the 60%

SHART

Don't listen to the delusional hopefags in here, we're pretty much fucked. Brazil used to be 80% white, look at it today. No "great race war" is going to happen, only slow and steady miscegenation over decades. Look around you, how many people do you know that are still 100% Italian or 100% German from when their ancestors came over here 70-100 years ago? Almost none. They have mixed. It will be no different with Mestizos, whites, blacks, etc.

Don't listen to the LARPing "white might" make-believers on Cred Forums. Look at the situation honestly, if anything you plan for the worst and hope for the best. My advice would be to move back to Europe and hope we can save it. Much of Eastern Europe is still 98%-99% white.

brown eyes brown nips
>3200

Does anyone have text version of pic related?

Thanks in advance

I'm half Cherokee can I still be white?
I'm an EE and pay taxes.

Yeah you can be white in North America

I wish someone would have ran up and tipped her. Fucking fatties

>Hispanic the only group with significant growth.
>Black group stays the same

Race war between Blacks and Hispanics when?

I sure would like it if there were more mixed race people
coming from a half chink

we have detroit you fucking nigger

I am 100% German. I have only ever been sexually interested in women from the comparatively 'smart' races. Any mixing that takes place will be assortive; I guarantee it.

what is this picture?

Future master race

America is not Brazil. This is not the 80s.

wasn't he a boylover?

>assortive

Not a word.

Try again burger.

Most Hispanics are mestizos though.

I disagree. Most young white girls I see have families with or are dating brown guys.

You people are really delusional I must say. It doesn't matter if whites don't mix frankly, because we will never have the majority vote on anything ever again after this election. You keep saying it won't get worse but when you look at the situation relative to how it was 70 years ago, it is so glaringly obvious that it WILL get worse and no one will do shit about it. It's BEEN getting worse for 70 years now if you open your eyes, you will see that. We are not the starting point, we are halfway through the collapse.

racism

#notAllWhites

So I can understand whats happening in the south west, it's mexicans mainly.

But what about in northern states? The black population certainly isn't increasing.

Is it Asians?

It's Mexicans or "Hispanics". If you go to that website in states like Idaho and Washington, some 33% is Hispanic in many, many counties.

>when you also scored in the top 2nd percentile in the SAT

wew too bad i'm a fag, would love to propegate the future master race otherwise

The people they're sending are really retarded though and will likely try to pull that shit off anyway.

Islam is incapable of sticking to any plan too astray from the koran, remember.

>America is dead

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

How long before the brown skinned cockroach infestation reaches your state, white man?

Why are they even going that far north?

Where in Europe is that picture and how can I ask a white American (who has had the hispanic infestation forced down my throat by the treasonous, anti-American, criminal regime in Washington DC) move there for good?

I just want to live in a nice white neighborhood.

Is that too much to ask?

The "Hispanics" in northern states are the white ones of Spanish descent

Hispanic is not a race and all races can be hispanics

Don't blame the hispanic genes for a beaner

They are brown due to indian genes

Hispanic is not a race

>Hispanic is not a race

Potato

Potatoh

You sure as fuck aint white so why do you people even care about naming conventions amongst yourselves?

or a Mexican it seems

>DURR DURR I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT DURR DURR

Not an argument

honestly, who cares? the white people will just form a smaller country and conquer the world again.

>implying trump's tax policy benefits anyone but the mega wealthy

Just fuck off with this meme

I lived in Washington. They are not Spaniards, they are full blown fucking Indio-Mexicans.

Fuck you for spreading misinformation you spic

The people who say brown people will never head North because it's too cold are retarded - Denver is full of spics now.

>boylover

Most conservitards are...

>>DURR DURR I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT DURR DURR

typical spic response.

Can't even into "reading comprehension", can you, Paco?

oh my god it looks like a cancer is spreading from the bottom up

please lord save us RIP in piece

What if it's just caused by IQ tests being done more in shitholes?

This hurts me so deep inside. Modern Humanity is at its end.

What exactly was your counter argument to my point instead of calling me names?

>9/11 was the worst it will ever get.
hahaha

back in the 1990s everyone thought something like 9/11 was LITERALLY fucking impossible

there will be a nuclear attack. Maybe not in my lifetime, but probably in yours. Mark my words

Wouldn't even be surprised if Western intelligence is planning a nuclear "terrorist" attack against Russia at this very moment...

I'm so sorry. I never wanted any of this to happen.
> t. Bean

no its the population in shitholes increasing exponentially

africa is going up by another billion in50 years (if i remember correctly) their average iq is like 70

He's say Hispanic isnt a race. if i recall hispanic is short for hispanolhablante, which is just "spanish speaker". to categorize all spanish speakers into the same category is like saying all americans are one race.

NIGGERS IT'S HAPPENING@!!

>Be European
>as in from Europe
>have kids in America
>they are American because of the 14th Amendment
>every fucking baby at the hospital is non-white
Damn. I thought this was a meme.

It's also that, but I think said shitholes advancing and starting to do IQ tests more and more is also to consider

Good luck without a fucking magnetic field, ya doof.

Elaborate on your personal anecdote please.

You had kids here? When? And you were at the hospital and all the babies in the nursery were brown?

What area or state do you live in? I think anecdotes are far more valuable information in the current climate of things, the government is no longer a trustworthy source, I don't believe their stats.

America never been white

I will be over 65 at that point, and I'll still look better than these future niggerpawns.

They'll only head north if there is some sort of benefit for it. That doesn't mean they enjoy it.

Finally someone says it.
Hmm. You don't seem to understand do you, when shtf latinos and blacks will migrate to white areas for jobs.

There will be no collapse just favelas and big murder rate/crime rate.

This. Tell us more. What state (even county)?

Here it's the same. They're breeding us out.

>when Google meets Pokemon Go

Actually, white americans tend to have a purer bloodline than you might think. As it goes, white people tend to racemix way less than other races

white Republicans are having 3+ kids
white Democrats are having barely 1

birth rates everywhere except for Africa are declining

:^)

Citation on the3+ kids?
Please, I want to believe you

At least its not blacks. I can deal with Mexicans because most of them at least want to work and are pretty productive for the most part.

Holy shit you fucking faggots are so retarded it makes me fucking sick. Shut the fuck up dummies. If anything everyone is going to look like Mexican -White hybrid and not like bleached niggers. There's not even enough nigger / asian interracial sex going on for that chart to be in any way relevant. Its just a liberal pipe dream you fucking DUMMIES.

Ok juan

I guess Latin America is preferable to Africa but both would be a major downgrade from what we have now.

that'd be true if there were something to save. You can't have America without Americans. We're facing slow entropy, somewhere between South Africa and Brazil.

Im white. Not trying to b8. Mexicans actually work. I pay them to mow my lawn and do shit i dont wanna do because im busy working or spending time with my family. They do an excellent job every time.

lol, I have an Argie grandpa who moved there from Italy, and the rest of my family are WOPs from Chicago/NYC, I just apply as a Hispanic and I get all the freebies that are meant to go to Indian mestizos.

True. Its likely though blacks will never change. Their gang banging entitlement culture will always stay the same. Even if they get whatever it is they want with the police its not gonna change anything. They will still kill eachother at an insanely high rate. The cops will just stop going into thise areas to prevent crime

Damn, you whites need to start having more kids.

I suggest finding a mormon or pentecostal woman, they believe in having as many kids as God wants them to have and that birth control is of the devil.

Looming at those demographics I'm starting to think it really is for whites

As in, assortive mating, you insufferable crumpet-stuffer.

looks like its time to take them back nearly...keep up the good work mexico! :^)

Genetics literally doesn't work like this. You'd need centuries of very carefully planned misegenation to even get close to this.

>Most young white girls I see have families with or are dating brown guys.

Those ones are at the shallow end of the white gene pool. The smart ones tend to stick with whites, Jews, and occasionally East Asians or westernized Indians. Coalburning is virtually nonexistent at top universities. Even for more typical white women, it tends to be just a passing phase. Some are indeed lost, though. The effect is non-negligible, even if weighted toward the lower end.

>dont live as long
No you idiot young immigrants come and have 5 babies its not like a bunch of old people are coming here

>tfw 2400
>tfw before they watered down the test further

Please do.
Everything west of the Appalachians is shit

Go visit the bible belt youll see. Alsobim that that guy so its not my job to find source

just fap next to some female mate and stick it in her as you are about to cum

get that bitch knocked up faggot you got a race to save!

Lel I made this picture years ago, don't even have it on my computer anymore

Nice to see my shit doing the rounds

Does anyone have a Pepe with a nuke going off in the background and explosions reflected in his eyes?

Been looking for that for ages

a surrogate one obv

What is "beautiful" about it - no white people right? Also, hypothetically speaking if there was only one mutt "race" on Earth, wouldn't that signal the end of humanity altogether? One serious genetic illness, or potent viral strain and it's game-fucking-over man.

Miscegenation fetishists are literally insane. That's all this is, a fetish. It's "beautiful".

all in favor of a white ethnostate composed of maine, NH, vermont, and the top portion of NY? i live there and its pretty based desu

>your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc going back thousands of years have lived in a homogenous white country, able to have their own culture and group identity
> all of that was thrown away for you and your descendants in 50 years of a suicidal immigration policy
>your grandkids will have to deal with even more chimpouts and possibly la Raza stuff
> founding fathers will be defaced and criticized in history classes for being racist

It's not, but it will if you don't do something about it.

Only to people who idolize perversions. Gee which group of people does that?

>top tier white women don't like niggs
I was walking around the other day and saw a literal 10/10 perfect Nordic face white woman holding hands with a chubby black guy who was shorter than her. What makes it even worse the guy didn't look rich at all. Literally what the Fuck!?
Mfw

Lol brazil was always majority black. 80% """""white""""" mullato maybe

That is only a small part of America. We are ok in the rest of it

Except for Canada. You suck Canada,

We are, and you're paying for it.

>tfw want to help the white race but love blacc mixed and latina women
Sorry Cred Forums maybe ill try to find a paler brown women so my kids can be white passing

I'm so sick of you delusional fucking morons burying your head in the sand to what is happening using your circular reasoning, always moving the fucking goalposts.

Fuck it. I'm out of this thread. Fuck you and fuck the other 90% of Cred Forums that buys into this shit.

>latina
No problemo ther-
>nigger
kys hombre.

you have no fucking idea dumbass.

The guy on the bottom right is ready to join The Mars Volta

>and it's beautiful
>zak cheney-rice

WEW

No one on Cred Forums is going to get off their asses and do anything of note

Everyone here talks but at the end of the day self interests take priority and no one wants to be the retard that gets shot for leading the charge

>tattoo
into the trash it goes

If she was voluntarily choosing shit outcomes for her genetic legacy, then she was almost certainly not one of the smart ones. But whatever you say. It's true that they need guidance. Women are both more hypergamous and more exogamous than men, unfortunately. It's in their nature-- historically it helped them... um... survive if all the men died losing a war against foreign invaders. Familiar.

He might as well, TMV sucks after TBIG anyway.