He can't keep getting away with it

He can't keep getting away with it

how long can Shaun King pretend to be black?

twitter.com/ShaunKing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's jewish. it makes it even funnier

also a little reminder

>how long can Shaun King pretend to be black?

We need to see his penis. Even light skinned niggers have dark ass dick skin. If his dick is white colored, he is white.

#KingPenis

the vast majority of people are stupid

his solutions are the most retarded thing I ever saw, it would get a D- if you wrote this for a school assignment

He's Black, we have a bunch of really light skinned Black folk down here in the South. We can tell.

mariah carey has been black for over 20 years and nobody says anithing

hes trash and its only a matter of time before hes killed by the very thuggish mob hes helped create

We need to make him feel forced to grow his hair out or just admit he isn't.

How?

We start posing as black people on Twitter and encourage an actual movement in black Twitter "urging" Sean King to "grow his hair out" to prove he's black instead of "appropriating and profiting off black suffering for profit"

he seems to see a phallus anywhere he looks

I'm from the South, too, and you're lying. We can tell by SMELL. You can't tell smell from a picture.

Bumpy bump bump goddammit I wanna see this happen! This is what made/b/ so appealing to me and why I registered for Cred Forums in the first place

He looks like an arab or a puerto rican

I think he has a complex guys. I'm going to tweet him and ask why he's obsessed with penises.

TALCUM X

>no item in our society looks, and even functions more like a penis than a handgun

dragondildos.cum

What a wonderful cover photo collage.

He owns a gun (so he says), ask him if he likes to polish his phallic symbol.

Classic!

reminder this man is respected in the BLM community

also:
>In August 2015, conservative websites questioned King's biracial identity based on information from King's birth certificate which lists Naomi Fleming and Jeffrey Wayne King as Shaun King's parents, both of whom are white. King said that the man listed on his birth certificate is not his biological father, and that his mother has told him his biological father is a light-skinned black man.

he probably has that up there because:
> King stated a "dozen rednecks" had beaten him and the injuries caused him to miss a portion of two years of high school due to multiple spinal surgeries

>fake tan
>shave your hairline every day
>flare your nostrils constantly
>grow negroid-looking goatee with a thin negro mustache
>dye hair and facial hair black
>dress like a nigger
This is what it takes to be a nigger in the US.

>We need to see his penis. Even light skinned niggers have dark ass dick skin. If his >dick is white colored, he is white.

No faggot, we don't need to see his dick to know if he is white. All we need to do is look at the rest of his family. He is a self-loathing delusional cracker with a vicious messiah complex. There are tons of dysfunctional crackers with the same basic problem, but he has managed to pull-off black-face better than most, so he has taken his self-loathing wiggerdom to previously unheard-of levels of delusion.

He is a piece of shit. A traitor two his own people and a charlatan to negroes, he is the perfect example of what happens when you allow social-leftism to reach it's insane final end-state. I hope some black-panther helps us all out and caps him right in the dome.

Wait, if he's black, I'm black.

Kek, perfect.

He literally held a press conference to announce his mom slept around with blacks

His parents were like no we love each other and have been faithful all our lives

and hes like no no you fucked niggers mom im deffo black and dad your not my dad you wife is a hoe

>t-the gun is black

Damn we got roasted.

>His parents were like no we love each other and have been faithful all our lives
source?

>source?

They are white

I'm sick of this white asshole.

How do we help this white man? He's living a lie.

Yeah, South-by-way-of Connecticut maybe. I bet you don't even drink Ne-Hi.

I wonder if his nostril muscles cramp up from flaring them all-day long?

Wait, somebody pays him to write this shit?

>that tweet
>projecting that hard

This is a white man that sits around fantasizing about black dicks

Unless his father is dead he can get a paternity test done.

And on that day, even if he wasn't black, his role as an oppressed African American man was forever solidified.

Wayne, you should become our first black, female president.

I've lately started to wonder how people would fair in a world where the Walking Dead scenario actually happened. Shaun King and Caitlyn Jenner fascinate me.

In a world without the means to keep up the chemical and physical therapy, Caitlyn will transition back into Bruce. In a world without the availability of cosmetics, Shaun's whiteness will shine through. Both cases are some kind of mental illness.

In 2017, the term "trans-racial" will emerge. It will be considered really cool and trendy to act like you're a different race. But only if you're white pretending to be a different race. If you're a non-white race pretending to be white, then you're trans-racialphobic.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is an ambitious innovator and an unsurpassed fount of highly varied million dollar ideas that would lead to billion dollar corporations if only he had powerful connections. Wayne Lambright sits on a fortune in unsold long term investments despite enduring (with a smile!) economic setbacks due to his political and philanthropic goals -- one word domains, cars, you name it -- proving that Wayne Lambright has foresight and discipline perhaps only shadowed by Warren Buffet. Wayne Lambright does home and auto repairs with ease, grows his own vegetables, cooks delicious meals, and he can code pretty much anything. Wayne Lambright's galaxy of intellectual and masculine pursuits effortlessly blended with fine arts paints a portrait of him as a true renaissance man. Wayne Lambright is also a passionate man whose deep capacity for love and hate, kindness, and genial social interaction completes the painting of the man: apex human, man of the future. Wayne Lambright is a distinguished Toastmaster and builds geodesic domes because fuck it why not. When Wayne Lambright's not busy with one of his two dozen million dollar business ideas he runs for president from his President dome.

we must free Talcum X

Those parents must have done a number on their kids. One turned into a fake black guy, and the other turned into a nu-male fag.

>Block chain technology

Explain. Or is this just some other schizophrenic bullshit idea you came up with?

This dude is the ultimate toadie.. In prison or even county jail with ab109, he would either get thrashed or be some alpha niggers bitch. What a faggot!

>This is a white man
This is not a white man
He looks like an arab or a puerto rican

How long did Rachael Dolezal get away with it?

Jonathan Davis looks terrible and confused

Decades.

t. Nigger Dick expert.

the blockchain is the technology behind bitcoin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin

Both of his parents are white.

I don't need to, I can tell what it tastes like by looking at a picture of it.

I don't get how this guy isn't constantly getting called out. Most white people have darker skin than Shaun King, he hardly even tries to hide the fact that hes white. Motherfucker could at least get a tan or something

pol does too doe t.b.h. family

underrated

We never should have let Kentucky have internet access.

...he ain't black or white.

He's a clown

niggers and white guilt libs really are something. time and time again their "movement" has been proven to be a media creation, funded by the power whilst being under the guise of fighting the power and their leaders exposed as frauds.

I smell Bologna whenever I see her picture.

It's off-putting

If he grew his hair out he'd look like what he is. A sort of ugly white dude who pretends to be black for a living.

Where did all the morons on Cred Forums come from? Doesn't know what the block chain is. I wouldn't have wasted my time educating the idiot he doesn't deserve the help.

He's an Israeli sleeper cell agent doing the work of ZOG

Exactly what i wondered and i have a feeling that the answer is yes.

He looks like a Mexican gangster

I would love more than almost anything to have you guys take him down .

Please Cred Forums, have a think and end this faggot.

AYO HOL UP

SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS

WE WUZ BLACKSZ N SHEEIT?

thats the wierdest fucking hairstly, why would you do that

>He looks like an arab or a puerto rican
Any faggot looks puerto rican with a nigger buzzcut and a nigger stache. Are you stupid or just pretending to be stupid?

People still think he's black? He got exposed by Deray and Netta a while ago. I thought this was over

Is this guy a Sam Hyde character?

I would just assume it's a genetic trait, it's too hard to fake it properly.

benis complexion boy

I wonder what his problem down there is, as he is always focusing on benises.

What do you think pol, I know it's not what we care about, but in his case it just reeeeeks of low self esteem and projection.

1) Deform really small benis
2) Really really small benis not deformed

Pick one
>It is not normal for a grown man to be "uncertain" on his body or benis.
>Your benis is your most important part as you know

That has yet to prove he is right

Won't be making fun of me when I prove Shawn King is actually a nig.

how is this faggot o

really well done but fake

He's just trying to equate owning guns to being gay. It's a common liberal tactic to use implications rather than statements.

We stopped Adria Richards
We put Jessi slaughter in her place
We avenged dusty the cat
There's plenty more, but that's all I got off the top of my head

>you will never be this white
feels bad man

Kek, he might as well be.

Look at his Twitter. He's unironically organizing a Montgomery Bus Boycott by December

He's using fake tan and keeping his hair really short so no one can tell it's straight white hair.

he looks half white and half spanish or north african type

Maybe he's Transblack?

>Not drinking the nectar of the gods, Moxie
Why are you posting here?

>how long can Shaun King pretend to be black?
He's a real life J-Rock, so I assume forever. The faggot even said his mom whored around with niggers, I believe J-Rock even tried that season 3 or 4 of trailer park boys when he was having a bit of self doubt about his 'blackness'. I'm gunna swig a few pints and twit the twat for some fun

I am black though yo

how much money is he making out of being 'black'?

Extra crispy, user. First one on the boat back.

>fundend by a (((white guy)))

Im a black american as you can see from dna cracka

EXCUSE ME, HIS NAME IS

LESHAUN KING.

THANKYOUVERYMUCH

Beat me to it.

I'm Native American, pure-blooded Commanche.
Get off my land and give me your fire water, negro.

Im a native too a black native.

Soros is white for anti-BLM propaganda, otherwise by the time you explain the entire jewish problem everyone has lost interest

>Shaun King
He really looks like an arab or a puerto rican
He's neither black nor white
It's time for Naomi Kay Fleming to tell the truth

Yes, yes I will.
Especially because we're here trying to prove he's white.

he looks like this bay area jewish rapper named smoov-e
>cant make this shit up

Niggers know he white. If he walked thru the ghetto he would get assaulted and robbed. A nigga wish he would try.

>registered for Cred Forums
wut

>smoov-e
>Eli Meltzer, better known by his stage name Smoov-E, is an American musician. He is from Summertown, Tennessee but moved to Sebastopol, California at a young age.
>Eli Meltzer

Anyone have that 'jews are way more susceptible to mental illness' article?

Blackchain is the tech behind putting niggers in their place.

>Memes
Lurk moar

he fucking fooled you

look at his hairline, shaved to emulate a black's

his facial hair, white person's. his hair, white peron's

Nah he black mang.

So he got his ass kicked because he was being an annoying wigger and now he thinks hes black? Jesus how bad they beat him?

Him and deray actually got into a Twitter beef with each other some time ago...

Why does he shave a black hairline on his forehead

Lol that retard in the back signing with the wrong hand.

I heard his dad said he was beaten up by niggers.

I AM THE LIGHT AND I AM THE DARK

White from North-Africa or Puerto Rico then
Or maybe jewish

this is not shopped this is smoov-e at his most niggerish, he is a jewish kid from santa rosa.
smoov-shaun

>ShaunKingEnteringAThirdLevel
I could easily mix them up in a line-up

I got it.

We start a GoFundMe, with the purpose of having Talcum X doing a 23andme test.

Shaun King has crossed the berenstein dimensional barrier.
If he touches his berenstain counterpart, reality as we know it could cease to exist.

SHAUN KING BTFO BY A MANLET

Some part of me will always love Ben Shapiro.

He's a hair's breadth at times from saving himself from the gas and ovens.

looks black to me senpai

There's no need, King's own mother has called him a fucking liar and there are photos of him ad his dad next to each other. Shaun's the spitting image of the guy.

Faker. Day of the Rope when?

>Talcum X

Wew lads.

I can't wait till his facade crumbles and the fires of justice claim him. I loathe this rabble rousing son of a bitch.