Which candidate would you rather buy a used car from?

Which candidate would you rather buy a used car from?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
youtu.be/SPzOX-A2fb8?t=104
youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
youtube.com/watch?v=6iEUL8ZDcuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Oifd56t6Md8
youtube.com/watch?v=ILCNAln_7Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=q2tMpfJP-t8
youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0
youtube.com/watch?v=tHnA94-hTC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary. You get what you pay for with her.

Hillarys would explode the second you leave the lot and blame it on 'a recall'.

Trump.

Can you name a foreign car you'd like to drive?

The Kia Aleppo

I feel like Trump would be too prideful to sell a shitty car, whereas Shillary will do anything for money.

Hillary would lie about routine maintenance and title status.

Trump wouldn't lie about anything but you could rest assured that all required maintenance had been completed, although he is going to negotiate the hell out of you so you'll probably pay above median price in your area

trump, he probably owns golden lambos

Trump.

Neither DESU.
Hillary will rob me, and the cops won't do anything.
Trump will con me.

Hillary is dumb as shit, I could easily manipulate her.
Trump is too charming, I would walk out with all the features.

Trump obviously. I don't want my car to have a coughing fit while I'm driving.

Oh crap, the mods are doing this shit again.
DESU
Cuck
Kek

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate! Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

Trump.
Negotiates hard when he buys it so got a low initial cost, makes sure Mexicans didn't get inside and is probably huge and the best.

Hillary's car is stolen to begin with, has had the internals gutted so it is just a shell and you will be blamed for all once you bought it.

Friendly reminder: Until the Japanese came to town, the Big Three sold shitty cars that only lasted a few years, and were junkheaps in under 100,000 miles. They didn't have to be reliable, they had a captive market.

Foreign competition is good for the consumer.

Trump. I don't like the guy but he's better than Clinton. The car from her would probably explode.

trump because at least you know how he's fucking you

Dunno man, if I don't have any background knowledge I would say Trump, Hillary gives me these evil grandma vibes. With background knowledge I would definitely buy it from Trump.

>negotiate the hell out of you

LOL more like

>You:i will buy this car for 50k"
>Trump"This is a great car not the best but great, you know what else is great ? chocolate, i love chocolate don't you love chocolate too ? lets make america great again, you know ? like chocolate, who doesn't like chocolate, how about we make it 150k and we will make your neighbors pay for it, wouldn't that be great ?, lets make cars great again,"
>........

I only buy cars at Bubble King

youtu.be/SPzOX-A2fb8?t=104

Trumps car will be made in the USA.

Killary's car would come from her chink globalist overlords.

Cars not made by companies that have more allegiance to their unions than their customers are good for the consumer

>The car from her would probably explode.

You mean you'd commit suicide after crashing into a tree and accidentally shooting yourself in the face 6 times before cutting yourself into small pieces and throwing your remains in the river in a tragic expression of the stress you're under.

And we wouldn't have had those if the Japanese hadn't forced American carmakers to compete for their consumers on quality of product. The UAW and the Big Three would have just continued sitting back and bilking the American driver and dividing up the profits between themselves.

Trump.
No drugs in the car, won't get arrested for possession.

The one that's not going to laugh and joke about my death after I get killed by a pack of angry Libyans.

real nigga shit

top kek

trump selling a car:

>you're gonna love this car sir it's gonna be great, it's tremendous
but im just here to get my tires changed
>thats fine and theres nothing wrong, It definitely does not imply that you are homosexual
wait what?
>I just think that such a handsome and smart man as yourself deserves a car that is shiny and new like this fine model here.
it is a pretty nice car
>glad to hear you see it my way, lets get your loan application processed

hillary selling a car:
>pssst. hey buddy, wanna buy a car?
well not really but i guess it cant hurt to shop right?
>smart choice *slips dagger back into coat sleeve*
>let me show you this model over here
uhh, why is it smoking?, and what happened to the windshield?
>its supposed to be that way, all cars look like that, if you disagree you are racist
that's insane, there's no way I'm buying this car
>ya know, without the right car you never know what bad things can happen, like for example your wife and daughter accidentally shooting themselves in the back of the head 5 times on the way home from ballet practice which they go to every thursday night from 6:00 to 7:30
.........O-Ok ya I think I should buy this car

Hillary.car would collect its waste in a bag and be super enviro friendly.

lots of blacks talk like this, the speak really quietly and mumble , what the fuck is wrong with them.

They'll both cheat me, but Trump will just sell me a faulty car that stops working after 2 weeks. Hillary will actually rig it to blow.

I'd rather walk.

/o/ here. Clinton. Here's why.

She's not patriotic enough to buy an American car. And American cars are shit.

That Mercedes jeep thing that is in all the safari movies.

Man what the fuck are we going to do if that bitch gets elected. She kills people.

Trump:

I was paid to sell you this car, this is my commission, this is the haggle range, how much are you going to pay me being a blatantly honest retard. Fuck dis job, senpai-ber-lamps.

HE DIDN'T LET BLACK PEOPLE INTO HIS PROPERTIES BECAUSE THE WHITES DIDN'T WANT BLACKS AROUND THEM.
note (Trump), the first guy to install transgendered bathrooms.

The customer is always right, right?

You don't get too choose features with a used car.

lol

Neither

t. Trump supporter

Holy shit Cred Forums

Hillary is a master mechanic

she even has a YouTube Channel with tons of videos about car repairs

youtube.com/user/scottykilmer

This is why illary takes so many days off from campaigning. She has to fix cars :^)

name an american car thats objectively the best car in the world

Young trump was such a QT. Why did he hook up with a slag?

Trump sells a high end car that will cost me an arm and a leg

Hillary will sell me an average, everyday car, however I will have to go to a goverment owned gas station to fill it up and fix it if it breaks.

I know how the goverment works, I rather pay a loan for 6 years than go back to goverment controlled "service stations" again

youtube.com/watch?v=6iEUL8ZDcuk

You can do this for "relatively" cheap. If you're in Murica, by the way. ///Mpower.

Trump because I'd think he would have a better selection on offer. Any car from Hillary could have a bomb under the drivers seat.

BUILD A 700 HP SUPRA WITH DADDY'S MONEY?

THATS A GOOD INVESTMENT

Hillary's car runs on saudi oil, trumps on good ol murican coal. don't need oil no more. make merica great again

Trump because it would be clean. I don't like shit stains on my upholstery.

>Supra

-Signed Pepe.

Never post again famberlamps.

I came here to say this

youtube.com/watch?v=Oifd56t6Md8

:(

Trump. I don't trust that cheating lying whore.

Since HRC never personally owned a car until she was 60, I'd say buy a car from Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILCNAln_7Z4

Hillary so I can take a test drive with her into oncoming traffic laughing maniacally

>famberlamps

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tMpfJP-t8

You're a hero, user.

I lol'd

New York is spent, ... , it's hard being white in the fuckin S.outh. But, remember, We S.outhern.. Get ready to take sides world.

neither, id rather buy tesla.

youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0

> < >

Trump
hillary would sell me a car with vomit, buggers, etc.

Trump, he's a business man, he's gonna make his money and I'm going to spend more than I want, but he isn't gonna rob me and murder me like crooked Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHnA94-hTC8

NC is going to Trump... jus sayin.