HILLARY HATES BERNIE AND HIS SUPPORTERS

HILLARY HATES BERNIE AND HIS SUPPORTERS

Hillary describes herself as "center left to center right" in leaked audio. She even called Bernie's proposals fantasies and said his supporters were losers basically. Oh, and she was telling wealthy donors this.

Spread this shit to your Bernie friends so they don't vote for her!

theintercept.com/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-center-right/

I feel almost bad for Bernie supporters , they had the right intensions.

May Kek slay the beast coming November

b u m p

>So that is a mindset that is really affecting their politics. And so if you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing. So I think we should all be really understanding of that and should try to do the best we can not to be, you know, a wet blanket on idealism. We want people to be idealistic. We want them to set big goals. But to take what we can achieve now and try to present them as bigger goals.

It's like she knows all her plans are going to fuck the shit out of our generation, but at least we're only raising taxes 7% instead of 10%

This makes me want to vote for her more tbhfam. Trump's erratic behavior makes me think he is a lunatic, but I was always worried that Hillary was some far-left communist sympathizer. This country needs a centrist president who cares more about practical solutions than ideology.

>HILLARY HATES BERNIE AND HIS SUPPORTERS
finally, she's right about something

Its happening?

Talking point #165

.005 has been deposited in your account

Me too user. It's easy to make fun of them, but for many of them it was their first election. They donated what little money they had hoping to make a change and relieve their crippling debt. Only to have it blatantly stolen and bernie fell into line like a good boy. Sad!

Hillary is further Right from center than Trump. And she's more Authoritarian.

It seems like these recordings should fuck Hillary with her base and certainly with progressives....and yet, nothing will come of it.

I really just do not get it.

record corrected

bampu

>friday

super reporting

She didn't say she hates Bernie and his supporters. She just admitted the truth that Bernie supporters are idealistic and all feels but no reals.

bernie people are losers? At least we can agree in something.

Just Hilary being her arrogant, patronizing self.

How?

>I fucked up going to school for underwater basket weaving and can't get a job now
>The government should pay my debt!

Fuck em

More like she's being a realistic adult

>"Lets not tell them they bought into a false promise"

Lel, she looks down on the bernouts and their unrealistic goals, but doesnt have the heart to tell them their goals arent achievable.

Shit Taste