Where will Cred Forums go once Cred Forums has been shut down?

Where will Cred Forums go once Cred Forums has been shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrect.info/
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
youtube.com/watch?v=DyiAI9n08tM
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQj6pNKiWo
niggasin.space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll be over here!

politicallyincorrect.info/

Cred Forums won't get shutdown. If it does, I am going back to Stormfront. It's where I first found out about this place.

How poetic, that Cred Forums gasps it's last breath on its 13th birthday

Flashback Forum. Much better than Cred Forums.

Don't you germans have some sort of free-speech site?

This.

Facebook kek.

I spend most of my work day debating liberal cucks on WSJ articles.

>try to post on the site
>error: you look like a bot
what

Outside

the superior chan with 16MB webms with sound, only 1 captcha per day, TOR support, and an official partnership with 2ch.

cripplechan

It isn't going to happen.

But if it somehow does:

Rebuild &TOTSE from the ashes.

Remember guys: Meta is a faggot, SWIM did it and HUFF RAID.

what exactly is happening?

Use a website with a .net domain

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Sheekyforums.

I plead with President Trump to unban the source of memes.

p2p forum, like winny's bbs which was hosted via p2p

Cred Forums isn't gonna get shut down, you guys are blowing the ICANN thing out of proportion.
But in case I'm wrong, I'll probably just keep to myself like I used to ~8 years ago.
This place hardly has any quality posts anymore anyways. There were teens before, but my god. Now all you see on here are a bunch of sick teenage sexual deviants posting trannies and other sick crap.
I mean good god, keep that shit on Cred Forums.
This place just rots your brain.

>BAD Trip Off Benadryl

Fuck, I've gotten high off DPH. Not so bad if under 200 mg, can actually be pretty nice if you get used to it, but go over 250 mg and you'll be seeing some scary shit son.

Yeah, I babysat a friend of mine who took too much, ended up driving him in his car to the ferry to pick up another friend and things went to shit.

tl;dr we had 10 cop cars after us, friend was freaking the fuck out and it all turned out to be a hilarious misunderstanding.

Without pol to shitpost on Australia will become the new reich within a week.

IT FILTERS OUT CANADA, BEST SITE EVER

The Youtube epic music community comment sections

enlightenment music and art

You all should visit from time to time, the doors are everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=DyiAI9n08tM

>no catalog

fucking dropped

We'll all converge at some other place. Like how flies can find fresh piles of shit.

I will remember this in five hours

HAHAH LEAF BTFO

everywhere.

the other Cred Forums, the one with the shitty formatting

coded global radio relay

There is probably a noncucked reddit board somewhere

there isn't, leddit be leddit
r/European was nuked pretty fast

How soon until Safenet is up and running? It's in early alpha last I heard.

>they don't realize this is a containment for us
I will go to the normies

Indeed do not take too much benedryl, 100mg to sleep.

TOTSE. Anyone remember the good times there. It was a Cred Forums on steroid with many happenings with mostly good illegal advices. I remember the Night Ops thread, tr1p trolling the forum with his emo stuff.

Why is it saying I'm a bot? I want to post on comfy Cred Forums

Post number 1 is a fucking if digits post.

Dank shit right there.

we go into the streets

MOTHERFUCKER! MY MAN!

Night ops threads were great, RIP bazooka joe.

And Tr1p's FUCK TRAINS video is still up.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQj6pNKiWo

I miss it, we raided bill keller with Cred Forums when we weren't trying to raid eachother.

I'm still constantly monitoring the domain name. I found a way to contact Jeff Hunter/Taipan Enigma but he never responded, yet somebody keeps renewing the domain name every year.

It was like the predecessor to Cred Forums.

Pickwick even started the jenkem shit that got south park to do an episode on it.

Isn't Cred Forums too big to take down? If I remember it right, back when Verizon or AT&T blocked Cred Forums on their home Internet service and Cred Forums crippled their servers. Cred Forums was much smaller then, much less "integrated", if you will.

Nice honeypot, CTR

How do you know Cred Forums isn't a honeypot?

You can't be paranoid forever, user. One day Cred Forums will stop existing, and we will have to find new homes.

YES YES!!!!

We should do something to revive Totse. Wow thanks for the video, so many good memories and laughes.

You know about niggasin.space/ right?

Seems that the shattered fragments of the community ended up there after zoklet died and the admin of red fern shut it down.

I miss pissing off Meta, feels like yesterday I was looking through his photobucket account and found pic related.

Apparently WAB means White Ass Boy.

Hahahahah

META, that old dude being strict mod if I recall. Man, I didn't know about that one. Seems like populated. Niiice. I'll definitely check it out!! Man. You have a good memories. I was browsing that age 14 to 18. I have vague memories. Damn times fly fast

I started browsing when I was in 4th grade, that place raised me over a 56k connection.

I don't know if you frequented DIY, but another old user I met up with a few years ago accidentally met SpatulaTzar the other day.

Apparently he found a bunch of circuit boards with "Mistress of the Electron" printed on them.