What is the average IQ level of the average Trump voter?

Sage

Trump is cutting down taxes for the poor and middle class aswell. Actually he is cutting taxes for the poor more than the rich. Nice strawman asshole.

/r/ing for the Canadian user with the Clinton voters are more educated poll.

142 is the score I received when tested in high school by a psychologist. Voting Trump because I am a moral and ethical person.

Bump

higher than yours

Kek he only told you that you were taking an "IQ test" He was really checking to see if you were bipolar or autistic.

He's right though.

is cutting taxes for the poor and middle class called 'trickle down' economics? Who does it trickle down to? Their children?

About 100 as they're mostly average white people, average IQ of Hillary supporters is around 80 as half of them are niggers and mexicans.

A lot White males seem to support trump. We all know white males have never done anything for this country or invented anything. So I would have to say pretty low.

i think you should google Trumps IQ

he supporters think like he does

Also pretty sure telling companies that they must not outsource is 'trickle up' economics, since there is a signficant opportunity cost to investors who have missed out on some serious profitability gains meanwhile jethro can still feed his family

this. America was built by niggers and mexicans

>he supporters think like he does
- trump supporter

>A lot White males seem to support trump.

Without college diplomas.

Yeah so I guess him inviting my parents in for a discussion about my results and showing them where I was on a bell curve was just for shits and giggles.

>trump
Its a proper noun dipshit, use a capital letter you stupid fuck

Pretty high, apparently.

>Its a proper noun
>Its

Are you trying to imply that the person who posted that was wrong?

JUST KYS

>Clinton holds a distinct edge among lower-income voters, reflecting her strong support among blacks and Latinos
That's so fucking racist to assume that only blacks and Latinos are poor.

And native american

>Without college diplomas.

Like those fucking retards that made Facebook(loljew) Apple and windows. A bunch of degenerate pieces of shits normal people know that paying fun bucks for a piece of paper that is the equivalent of a gold star makes a person more intelligent.

we forced everyone to hire women but didnt force everyone to double the number of jobs

Doesn't help when people live off welfare and don't try to improve themselves

fuck off neocon
do you see all those declines?

Trump will fix this shit