If Trump loses

>more 8 years of uneventful government
>more 8 years of verbal abuse from mainstream media
>more 8 years from increasingly violent and retarded movements of hatred towards white people
>more 8 years of new genders and reasons to feel offended appearing out of nowhere until you can get sued for a tweet
>more 8 years of systematic self-destruction of western society beyond recovery

Give me a reason to do not kill myself if Trump loses. And he's looking really bad, desu.

I can't take it anymore of this Tumblr era. I want reality back. I want words to become words again and not realities that we must obey.

I feel like history will be over.

Thread's Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if ((((they)))) win i'll move innawoods and pretend its not happening.

Tell me this has no chance of happening.

Tell me Trump already won and Hillary will probably faint next debate.

TELL ME

It's ramped up so much in just the last two or three years, I can't imagine the state of things after another 8 years of liberal shit. Rapidly approaching the point of no return in the US

huehuehue

its all true user

Hillary wins, I'm getting out the military. I'm not fighting Russia with all this goverment corruption going on. It's not worth losing my life and leaving my life alone. Gonna buy guns and bury them in the woods. I'm getting too paranoid since I got redpilled

Wife*

it's over. it's time we either cope or make plans for hillary's presidency.

Holy Shit! Hillary cheated in the debate with a teleprompter. Proof:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

uh, if hillary gets elected aren't we almost guaranteed a 9/11 part two; electric boogaloo?

8 years of terrorist happenings and chimp outs tho.

The next nominee will be even more redpilled than Trump. Might not matter anymore tho, with the SCOTUS locked-in liberal and the flood of immigrants. Secession will be the only option.

American presidents don't have enough power to change most of those things.

>more 8 years of systematic self-destruction of western society beyond recovery

Trump would have no effect. The US is arguably detrimental to the west overall so a strong US would mean more decline. Most of the self-destruction comes from mass immigration, multiculturalism, Americanization and the '68er generation. The US president doesn't control any of those outside of the USA, nor does he/she care

>more 8 years of new genders and reasons to feel offended appearing out of nowhere until you can get sued for a tweet

Presidents don't moderate tumblr

>more 8 years from increasingly violent and retarded movements of hatred towards white people

Trump is a civic ultranationalist, not a racist. Anyways, anti-white groups exist often as a reaction. Because retarded PoCs think Trump is "racist" there would probably be even more. Most of the anti-white groups have come about because of demographic changes over the last decades, which presidents don't change

Trump's rule will also be uneventful without the support of the legislative branch. It's mostly them that make the big changes, and the courts

>more 8 years of verbal abuse from mainstream media
Presidents don't control this. Trump would get bullied by the media like Bush/Palin/Dukakis etc. Trump makes himself an easy target because he acts so vulgar, uncivilized and uncultured so easy to mock and impersonate, like with Bush

>and he's looking really bad
What? No he isn't. He's winning or tied in most of thr battleground states.

Just move to a white country and become adamantly pro-white. Brazil was never meant to have a long term white population. You should move to Argentina, Chile or the US and push for white nationalism there.

clinton would easily start ww3, and we get to laugh all the way.
ps stop making these defeatist threads. it brings down morale. Cred Forums is a pro trump board.

remember that if WW3 does start, refugees from America are coming into YOUR country because that agreement you signed or whatever

>MORE years uneventful
>MORE...uneventful

Obama has had TONS of events occur in his administration OP:
-He's skyrocketed the cost of healthcare
-Added 9 trillion to the debt
-Heavily damaged Iraq through the premature withdrawal
-Rejuvenated Iran through a 150 billion dollar infusion of cash, our reward being the continual harassment of our ships in the Persian Gulf
-shut down prospective oil pipelines that would make us more energy independent.
-Filed his nails while Valdimir Putin carved hunks off of the Ukraine
-Presided over the worst period of economic growth since the 40's

You should be happy OP theres PLENTY of events all around you if you look for them. May you live in interesting times.

Trump going to win. An user last night established that Reuters is massively skewing its polls, they are polling nearly twice as many women as men.

>you think presidents aren't powerful
They're not far off from the power of early Roman Emperors honestly, especially with the fact that they head the bureaucracy and thus the actual enforcement of the law. It's hard to say their power is lessened after obongos extensive use/abuse of the office. The media would be hard to deal with given who owns and controls it, but that's a problem whose solution has already been finalized but is unlikely to happen anywhere. The Legislative branch can be won, coerced, or bought, and the enforcement of the law will preempt these retarded movements actually gaining any backing or growing into violent powerhouses. Fighting PC culture is enough, he doesn't have to moderate anything. The point of the Trump presidency is also that the USA stop being the world police. We can clean up after ourselves by stomping out ISIS but we need to stop wasting our manpower in every dumbfuck proxy war with nations that don't even give a fuck about being our enemies. We've been sacrificing our culture to control the world and that needs to end. No more destroying ourselves with PC nonsense. No more forcing our way of life on distant savages with no regard for it. No more throwing our men away for our allies without anything in return: it's time for tough love.

Only 4 years m8

Also killing yourself is stupid cause then you won't get to see future cars