Well lads its over WE HAVE LOST THE INERNET

theregister.co.uk/2016/09/30/internet_handover_is_go_go_go/

post your best meme/rext stuff/alt right stuff lets give this old dog a send off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
observer.com/2016/09/a-second-internet-coming-soon-courtesy-of-the-blockchain/
youtube.com/results?search_query=hacking jonny numonic
theregister.co.uk/2016/09/30/internet_handover_is_go_go_go/
youtube.com/watch?v=4EwgkVS_7eI
youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
discord.gg/98hKj
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LETS HAVE A Cred Forums LOLZ PARTY!

It doesn't matter. The internet has already fulfilled its purpose.

>alt right stuff

Why do so many leafs use "alt right" in their posts and topics?

To what people or group do you reffer to?

This stupid thing was literally nothing. There will be no change. Thinking otherwise betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of how the internet works

When nothing happens, alt-right retards will just move on to the next habbening instead of learning a valuable lesson about trusting chickenlittles.

I don't see how this is bad. It just but net registry into the hands of a corporation instead of government.

The private sector tends to do things like that more efficiently than public sector and they don't seem to have any agenda as far as censorship is concerned. Wouldn't governments have more of a concern with censoring political opinions than some private corporation with no stakes in the matter?

Seems like nothing will change at all.

>Work for Apple Computer
>Casually mention after a meeting about what is going on with the internet.
>Nu-male cuck comes over and says "Isn't it great? We won't have to deal with those trump racists on Cred Forums anymore or drudge. They will all be gone!"
>I have to keep saying to myself "hide your power level"
>Everyone nods and smiles and walks away.
>I don't know how much longer I can pretend to be something here in the belly of the beast.

Farewell lads.

See you in Tolerance Camp

ask the news media

>the US government will no longer control the internet
>Cred Forums somehow misinterprets this as bad news

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Kill them all

go postal at work and tell the police it was because they took away your internet tree house

Explode like a samsung phone

You haven't noticed those opposed to Hillary Clinton have had their voices turned off? Twitter accounts taken down, Facebook, Instagram and other social media.

You have "youtube heroes" going around with the power to shut down channels of people whose content they disagree with.

This is an end run around the First Amendment on the internet. Now that it will be outside the control of the USA different groups that routinely censor the internet will be able to do the job the progressives here have longed to do. Remove their enemies from the internet.

This is Fahrenheit 451 in action.

>Things that didn't happen
If it did happen you should have used a calm tone while saying that conflating Trump with racism is stupid.

Also, upon looking into it all it is about is having a universal server language and naming format for websites so that internet is stable. Especially when it comes to international formats and language translating.

The regulation here isn't about regulating what you're allowed to say. It's regulating the format in which URLs and such are written for universal compatibility.

This is fine. It's kind of like how most peripheral devices use a USB instead of a different plug type for each and every device.

Speaking of which companies that purposely create different plug types for their peripheral devices are major cunts who are trying to force you to buy their officially licenced accessories, like nintendo or apple.

It's just about keeping everything in a universally compatible format. You like how you can plug your mouse, or keyboard, or phone or blowjob machine or dildo into the USB port in your computer. This isn't about banning your blowjob machine or dildo. This is about making sure it complies with a compatible and stable format.

I really don't see how this is a negative.

What am I missing here?

3 months without a happening, Cred Forums is scraping the bottom of the barrel

Fair enough, I guess addicts tend to get a bit crazy without a regular fix

I don't think that is related to ICANN though, that seems more like a decision by google and such. Even the main stream media is listening to that shit. It's kind of a case of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". SJWs bitch and moan and play victim and normies follow because they cried and anyone who is calling them assholes appears to be mean.

Youtube and twitter have been talking about the rude comments "problem" for a long time now. Since SJWs came up they realised that they can use useful idiots to do it for them. All we have to do is use these same self censorship programs against them and continue on making rude comments.

ICANN isn't even concerned with censoring comments though. That's the people in charge of youtube, google, facebook and twitter, doing that and that's because they are listening to the complainers.

Trolls never complain to internet "authorities" but weaklings who got trolled do almost constantly. So that becomes the main concern of those "authorities".

Kill them all

The voices are telling you to do it

Listen to the voices

Does it bother you that not everyone at Apple is a berniebot or hilldabeast?

>If it did happen you should have used a calm tone while saying that conflating Trump with racism is stupid.

Right. This is the same company that has donated laptops to CTR. This is the same company where Cook has said he doesn't want Republicans using his products.

I am a registered Independent. I used to be a Republican but being associated with the GOP here in Silicon Valley is not good for your job security.

I have had people I work with ask me why I was a registered Independent. They went to the trouble to look me up. If that doesn't tell you what the culture here is like...

I told them I didn't want to get all those phone calls around every election time. If the people you work with even have a hint you are not 100% in lockstep you will get blacklisted and fired. I have seen it happen to others.

You probably don't live out here so you don't know what these people are like.

>the only people supporting this are mindless progressives
>everybody else either doesn't care, or is too quiet to make a difference

Fagbook, Twatter and Instaslut are private corporations, they own anything you post on them and they can do with it they like.

This whole thing is fucking nothing, and if anything the internet will be more free than ever before.

plz be my ai gf

Dedicated to every stupid green text I ever laughed at

>You probably don't live out here so you don't know what these people are like.
True. I'm from New Orleans, where people usually come together over cultural things and keep their political opinions mostly to themselves, considering how there's such a wide-variety in the immediate vicinity. When I see all of the insane liberalism I see on Cred Forums, I assume it's just a concentration of the most cringeworthy fringe.

...What happened with others being fired for conservatism? Seen by you personally, or just stories?

That's what they all say in the beginning.

I am drinking tea right now and reading that.

I needed a good laugh.

Another hyped fake happening that results in literally nothing.

I never before realized how cool tea was

Oh so you're saying ICANN is good and merciful, and only google is evil

lmao. you're a fucking loser.

Is that pic a reference to anything? Like slavery in America or something?

It's the millennium bug all over again

The point is ICANN has no control over content. It's just about naming conventions.

Pretty sure it's parodying the "muh food" argument for immigration.

We still have HAMnet and HAM radio.

>US has 1st amendment and ownership of the internet so the internet follows the US laws
>US handing over internet to UN
>UN doesn't give a shit about 1st amendment
see you user. It's been fun...

and people doubt that Satan rules over the earth

>The point is ICANN has no control over content.
It has power over access to content.
>look nobody takes you hand operating printing press

Epic

LOL

The funny thing is (and I don;t expect to be believed) I made this shit, And now nearly 30 years later it has been stolen.

OK

Time for a new and better protocol for moving ones and zeros from a to b and putting he data back together and self assembling networks then.

I might even enjoy this. The internet is dead since gopher, irc, usenet etc died.

Facebook was the coffin going in the ground.

You have all been using software I wrote at some point or other.

I hate you all.

This is some utter faggotry right here

made what? the inernet?

I love you all, lads.

We are here forever, space cowboys.

One soul.

Fucking leaf.

I kek'd

The government doesn't have an agenda as far as censorship is concerned? Are you fucking retarded?

>leaves

Wtf I hate coffee now.

autist

Who controls ICANN?

I wasn't ready for that feel user. My heart literally hurts right now. I don't want to live in this world without the true Internet.

tl;dr

Parts of what made it happen. HTML is not the internet and berners lee is a britprop fucking attention whore.

I'm not doxing myself user.

What does this actually mean though? The internet is "owned" by a company rather than a country now, meaning they could censor anything they wanted to? How does one "own" the internet anyway?

LOL
Do you tards realize part of the original IP header datagram was reserved for mil use.

Fuck me.

Requesting someone dump the four part Rothschild infographs. I lost mine and I think everyone should save them before it becomes lost knowledge.

How do I get my gf to dress up like a sex robot?

You lost me

>tl;dr
it's been fun, hope you remember me when we're old and grey

Ask nicely.

Aww shit wrong part of thread, scroll to top

>Irish
>inventing anything other than Guinness

Companies and organizations with IPv4 /8 blocks from IANA

Owner

Blocks

~IP addresses

US Military (Department of Defense etc.) 12 201 million
Level 3 Communications, Inc. 2 33 million
Hewlett-Packard 2 33 million
AT&T Bell Laboratories (Alcatel-Lucent) 1 16 million
AT&T Global Network Services 1 16 million
Bell-Northern Research (Nortel Networks) 1 16 million
Amateur Radio Digital Communications 1 16 million
Apple Computer Inc. 1 16 million
Cap Debis CCS (Mercedes-Benz) 1 16 million
Computer Sciences Corporation 1 16 million
Deparment of Social Security of UK 1 16 million
E.I. duPont de Nemours and Co., Inc. 1 16 million
Eli Lily and Company 1 16 million
Ford Motor Company 1 16 million
General Electric Company 1 16 million
Halliburton Company 1 16 million
IBM 1 16 million
Interop Show Network 1 16 million
Merck and Co., Inc. 1 16 million
MERIT Computer Network 1 16 million
Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1 16 million
Performance Systems International (Cogent) 1 16 million
Prudential Equity Group, LLC 1 16 million
Société Internationale De Telecommunications Aeronautiques 1 16 million
U.S. Postal Service 1 16 million
UK Ministry of Defence 1 16 million
Xerox Corporation 1 16 million
40 671 million

The table doesn’t include the blocks allocated for RIRs and other special purposes.

I had a nice long message that went into detail about things and I couldn't post it. Every time I tried to respond I kept getting an error message saying it is spam.

So I am going to try one last time. I witnessed it several times of people who were GOP and Libertarian types. Their work was sabotaged and then they were fired for poor work.

There are people who see themselves as keeping the company "pure" and have a zeal in ferreting out people who disagree with their mindset. It is really frighting.

>conservatives want the government to remain in control of the internet
>liberals want it to be handed off to corporations
youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

citation needed

Yeah but then she know she will be replaced when able.

It will be like summer camp with better bants... r-right lads?

>not standing up to them
Who's the numale beta man now faggot. Do or die, save America.

I made this last night. It's shit but I want you to have it.

can icann sell logs of ips and the sites they visited to people? or do they have a decent privacy policy?

Grr. Well Cred Forums will soon become part of the controlled opposition.

I do want to put a beehive on my property. Fucking council won't allow it.

Then she better do a good job, eh?

A Second Internet, Coming Soon, Courtesy of the Blockchain

observer.com/2016/09/a-second-internet-coming-soon-courtesy-of-the-blockchain/

So damn gay

we will find a way, the hate engine cannot be stopped

Fuck the internet, America never owned it in the first place. I thought we covered this a couple years ago. Nothing bad will happen.
As a priority;
We need to geoengineering Earth's climate so that no woman needs clothes. And then they can all wear OP's pic related. And we can all fuck in the street high as fuck on research chemicals and Satanism. And if you don't feel like fucking, your iPhone will notify those around you.
We also need to be looking into a way to bypass the lower intestine, and channel shit out of an easy to clean port. No need to stink up a perfect delicate asshole system with waste.
God was a poor engineer. Probably got in via affirmative action at God school.

1 post by this ID

Sorry CTR but I am embedded deep within Apple and you are not rooting me out that easy.

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious. - Sun Tzu

>I'm going to fix this problem

Gods speed ambitious user.

>God was a poor engineer. Probably got in via affirmative action at God school.
Wiping shit off my ass several times a day is a good reminder of my humanity.
Fuck off cuck.

It actually blows my mind how retarded this is. Literally every last one of you foreign cunts is
>DAAAAH, I'M FOR FREE SPEECH.....BUT!
And America's government fucking ISN'T. This is why, up until this point, there has been no risk of a site like Cred Forums being removed from the public sphere.

One last rallying call for the road.

WE

WUZ

Then why was it done?

KANGZ

>Wiping shit off my ass several times a day is a good reminder of my humanity.
rise above, with science

So easy to spot the angry hilldabeast CTR supporter.

Your blind arrogance gives yourself away every time.

I wonder does it bother you that I work at Apple and you never will even though your political views match that of the "corporate" and mine don't?

kek

>ICANN's slogan is literally "One World. One Internet."

Wew lads

>Cred Forums is spooked by a nothingburger
>mysides

See you tomorrow, poles, same page, same shitposting!

They don't deserve to live, buddy.

Do what feels right, do what you know must be done.

Kill them, kill them all.

Your mistake is in your timeframe.

Will there be immediate changes? No.

Will there be changes in the future? Absolutely.

Handing over control to a private coroporation just opens up the possibility for globalist interests to take over.

Where do we migrate? 8?

Listen to me and I tell you a tale

Of how to send information and how not to fail
So no one can see and no one will know

No one can hack this
I wrote it.
I know

The packet is moving from a to b the data in IT is not what you want to see

No the data you see if there to see
The data is encouded in how it gets from you to me

A one is simple it goes a b c
A xero is better it does a d c

Your routes are your base for the data you send
Everything secret between you and your friend.

You're all newfag I know and terribly young.
Time to get busy and see how its done

This method you see is terribly safe
A server a client and soon you will see

That noting is censored unless you want it to be

Aside from the routing theres also some fields

the iden the sequence but the DATAs not real

The route and the packet is all that you need
And no one will see it

Time to believe.

>abloobloobloo

Yea but this stuff was happening before hand, with the internet in the United States control. We're fucked either way.

>We also need to be looking into a way to bypass the lower intestine, and channel shit out of an easy to clean port. No need to stink up a perfect delicate asshole system with waste.
I don't mean to self reply, but I was a little scant on information about this upgrade. It's something I've spent some time on. I think the belly button is a good candidate for this shit port. I'm currently consulting with a gentleman that willed, via EDM, his taint into a functioning vagina. We are making great progress in the studio, willing the bellybutton into an asshole.
We can be gods now.

the Cred Forums you'll visit tomorrow will have nothing to do with the one you are posting in today. Every other poster will be a UN shill, mining your data and doxing you so they can later send you to a reeducation camp. Stay free, joao

i really hope you are right, I'm legitimately worried that my favorite board along with the rest of this site will be gone when i wake up tomorrow

>MAAAAN, Who got time for all that boring stuff? I just wanna know when the next Kanye album coming out.
Neck yourself. Holy fuck.

It won't be immediate. The chains that constrict freedom are placed over time, not thrown over like a net.

They can see it. It's not safe.

Why the fuck cant you all get in one thread, it's like 5 threads on that shit already.

Subvert man.The best way to take it apart is from the inside.

time to engage hacking skills.

youtube.com/results?search_query=hacking jonny numonic

>theregister.co.uk/2016/09/30/internet_handover_is_go_go_go/
kill em all

try that again

youtube.com/watch?v=4EwgkVS_7eI

LOL

The base of the route is the key to the seed. The payloads not data, there;s nothing to see.
You just can't listen or down want to believe.
Nothing can break this. Time to be free.

Kanye has some new tracks? ssauce?

kys

Wtf am I going to do if this site goes down... Guys.. Is our wild ride finally over?

They can see the route. They can see every packet. Sure it's an obscure technique, but they will figure it out.

>But it wasn't until Edward Snowden revealed the depth of US government surveillance online that the ground finally shifted.

I'm confused. Is this not what Cred Forums wanted...? Freedom from government surveillance?

I for one am thrilled at the possible influx of cheese pizza. Maybe the US will even match Russia in terms of production. This is a great thing.

you sound like you would like an easy to clean shit port where your ugly belly button is. So Islamic people can assfuck you without the texture and odor. PM me.

We're all going to be swatted and taken into Fema Camps for posting pepes now.

Learn to fucking read you moronic burger

Ripperino

Brb, going to copy all of Radish's Issues.

That's the spirit you fucking leaf.

Do you think private enterprise would create and enforce a Constitution? It takes a Nation and a Government to do that.

You idiots want a government that is as small as feasibly possible and cry fire and brimstone over "regulation", but so far you've been pampered by government presence in what is mostly a private enterprise (the Internet) because it grew out of a goverment network called NSFNet.

Welcome to the future you created.

>Ein welt. Ein Internet. Ein Führer

>But it wasn't until Edward Snowden revealed the depth of US government surveillance online that the ground finally shifted.

What a coincidence....

dumbass

>what is deep web

Stop this roleplaying

I understand you and what you are referring to. MIT alum here. I'm optimistic that the darknet will continue to provide for those with unconventional opinions. Strong encryption is already taking over mobile and messaging; https at least took over a long time ago on the clearnet; we even have more or less viable cryptocurrencies. If they start trying to pull a Pakistan on the root DNS servers, the darknet will always be there. The 3LAs need it too much for foreign ops right now to attempt to destroy it anyway. The future is cryptopunk. Steganographic, if need be.

Why is there always a person this retarded every time someone mentions the alt-right.

A wave has a tangent. Its how you show me.

It's why strangers sound different to people you know

Tangents to waveforms working away
If you are oldag you're shifting a key

Their beautiful data
Drawing a line

And waveforms like routing are terribly fine

The tangents the lock the wave is the key

Its terribly simple and goodbye from me.

Now, these points of data
make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time!
So I'm GLaD I got burned!
Think of all the things we learned!
for the people who are
still alive.

Anyway this cake is great!
It's so delicious and moist!

Look at me: still talking
when there's science to do!
When I look out there,
it makes me glad I'm not you.

youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs

>You have "youtube heroes" going around with the power to shut down channels of people whose content they disagree with.
Why are people still peddling this bullshit? All the heroes program allows is the mass flagging of videos, not outright censorship. Google still has to do all the work

Most people won't bother with heroes, and those that do will lose interest quickly. Stop with this idiotic inflammatory nonsense

Heh. I remember good old 18.*.

>I'm smarter than everyone and /pol
Welcome to paradise, we're all smarter than each other on Cred Forums

This has nothing to do with government surveillance.
This mostly just means that Russia and China have to go through a row of private businessmen to make a website conventionally inaccessible, as opposed to a row of Murican government.

I'm sure those businessmen are a lot harder to persuade though, eh?

>It takes a Nation and a Government to do that
ahhh you still believe in the illusion of human rights, democracy, constitutions, laws and shit... I wish I was that naive again, my young friend

All that is nothing but a puppet show to entertain you while the real powers move the strings. You've been duped by a real life soap opera

You really showed me. Fireworks in my neurons.

really makes your noggin nog

im an #icann missile now

Fuck america and fuck white people

Well, if it was an illusion then you lost nothing but your ignorance.

Will this protect me?

>tfw there never was a Cred Forums
>you made it all up trying to understand the voices
>tfw you're a hobo under a bridge tapping at a broken smart phone he found in a dumpster dive
>tfw when you only imagined the events of 9/11 and all the fallout and social upheaval that came after

I'm a retard faggot, can someone explain this to a Nigger?

do more

kek Ireland 'it was i who made the potato-net'

>God was a poor engineer.
I disagree. If his goal was to inflict as much pain to me as possible, he nailed it.

I legitimately don't understand the facts about this and I don't want earblast screeching from either side.

What's the middleground, "neutral" outlook on this?

it's the ooga, my friend, the ooga fucking booga

Let them come, brother, let them come!

Perhaps the reeducation camps will follow me into Asia after relocating. I'll probably find myself in a megalia torture room or something.

We're all fucked.

See you next time, space cowboy.

A bunch of nerds kind of ran the internet.
Somebody said, "this internet thing is getting to be important, it needs to be governed and shit"
America sais "IT'S OURS" when it never was, and complain that somebody more impartial is going to run it

This will brick your machine, friendo

explain

Control of the internet is being taken from the free world and given to "ALL AMERICANS SHOULD PAY BLACK PEOPLE OVER SLAVERY" UN

That's fucked up, man. So every moment is worse than the last? Or just a compounding of shit? Or both? Probably both.

Karl

Simple meme farmers are no longer under the jurisdiction of the United States. We are now owned by globalist fucks. The memes will suffer, but we will push on for the harvest.

I wanted to watch the world burn, not the internet.

Make sure to scream how much you love Allah and Shillary and leddit when you snap and shoot the place up

IGNORE SLIDE THREAD YA CUTS!!

WTF does this mean?

Is this infograph accurate?

i wouldn't worry about it user, seriously. there is no need to change your dns, yet

Do you think the commies censoring porn would be reason enough for the West to evolt against the government?

THE POWER OF KEK WILL PREVAIL.

my world is the internet

CTR posts under canadian flags for some reason.

>TRIPS

I'm out of here.

Shut up, you globalist fuck.

We're in mourning here.

All the major porn is owned by ((you know who)), they're not going to cut you off.

means train maybe a false flag as its pulling attention away from the internet takeover

>seriously only one cumslut died nothing happened

Go get drunk and fuck with people IRL. That's what I do. It will round off those sharp edges over time.

The voice is Kek

Everyone at my apple store were major burnouts. I don't mean bernouts, I mean they all did drugs heavily and were kind of "not there". Nobody wanted to talk about politics at all it was great. We all just did our jobs with little to no conversation and I never had a problem with anyone there once.

check out openNIC. it's a new set of dns root servers

also ipfs is a bittorrent/git hybrid

>All the heroes program allows is the mass flagging of videos
You stupid fucking britbong. Mass flagging of videos is HOW videos get censored and taken down.
>Stop with this idiotic inflammatory nonsense
Stop shilling for CTR you little shit.

>globalist fuck.
YOURE BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE KIKES.
NOT THE INTERNET
NOT THE MEMES
YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY YOU DUMB FUCK

>Everyone at my apple store
>apple store
>apple store

mysides

You're a fucking idiot. Do you think Google deletes any video that gets flagged? If that were the case, a myriad of Trump/alt-right vids would have been deleted because flagging ALREADY HAPPENS

God you're fucking stupid

Kill them all...
Mention Hillary and Scream HILLARY AKUBAR!!

Do it...
DO IT

Remember when the conservatives used to do this.

>not Paul REEEEvere

Slide thread

It is officially titled "The Midnight Ride of Pepe REEEEEEvere"

I created this masterpiece before the Hillary Alt-Right speech

No, he shouldn't have. He would have been fired on the spot and called a racist.

Look at the shills in this thread.

>things that never happened

shills from the first 10 post
We'll take it back, don't worry.

>doesn't likes government controlling internet
>complains when small chunk of internet won't be directly under US government
Wew Lad.

FUCK OFF USA

how will it affect me?

Who is this artist? I've seen their work enough to recognize the artstyle immediately but I don't have a name.

It won't. But in reality no matter who controls internet, if it's an international organization or government, you will at end be screwed. Internet should really be controlled by towns individually for residents of that town and not be all under big organizations or governments.

Thank god, the US never knew what to do with the Internet, it will be better off with ICANN.

Nowhere is safe on the internet fool

what laws will they follow? what will happen to countries with i don't care about US' DCMA?

F-ather... Is it over?

This

People who want to take down websites will now be able to directly contact the DNS and have them removed. Let's say a butthurt Saudi prince or wealthy Jew wanted to knock someone down a peg or two by attacking their website. Before they would have had to go to the US government, now they'll likely have to go the UN.

Attacks of this kind are common, people going after web hosts, banks, ISPs, Paypal, etc. to cut off your revenue or shut down your site. Under US administration, though, the DNS was not open to such attacks. Whoever gets control now will be taking complaints and acting on them accordingly.

For example, Cred Forums.org will seemingly-disappear and you'd have to connect by 173.245.59.139 instead. I'm sure there will be some kind of workaround if this starts happening, but it will take time to propagate and it won't be widespread. Even if you're keeping track of your favorite sites by IP, you're going to run into problems if they are forced to move or go down. If this happened to Cred Forums, good luck accessing the status blog to find its new location. Chances are there will be somebody keeping track, I think this will probably come down to browser plugins automatically directing us and people manually updating a catalogue of addresses. Probably like a much nicer version of the Hidden Wiki.

This isn't a death sentence but still a very serious attack on your freedom and it is intended to stop you from accessing certain sites. It's going to kill a lot of sites financially as they lose advertising and are forced to rely on donations. Small sites will suffer and new sites will have a much harder time getting the word out. Expect it to be followed up with some more bullshit too.

They'll get taken down faster than we will. This can only push people towards big moderated sites, not small communities incapable of defending themselves.

Let's see what happens...

>take downs will be easier
It may be short but i will miss Cred Forums

> Reddit will still live
FUCK

Kosher sites are safe. Chances are they will become even more sensitive to protect their site.

Hey man at least we're not alone out here.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

>For example, Cred Forums.org will seemingly-disappear and you'd have to connect by 173.245.59.139 instead.
So how do I connect to Cred Forums via IP? It's not like I can just plug it into my browser

openNIC

uncensoered dns is already up and running

Civil war time

We need to have one last big send off..

>"Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart. But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God. And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. - 2 Corinthians 4:1-6
>"In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
2 Corinthians 4:4

...mfw they say that Gnostics are delusional...

why is it hard to believe that a hipster nu-male would complain about trump in an apple store?

Apparently it's actually 104.16.64.203, the whois just comes up with a useless Cloudflare IP. Also, Cloudflare will reject direct connections anyway. This can change though, if it needs to.

>next time
There ain't gonna be a next time.
THIS IS IT FOLKS
ONLY A FEW HOURS UNTIL THE END BEGINS
STRAP IN BOYS!

45 minutes fuccbois

>45 minutes
oh fuk we're that close now?
what time is it actually being turned over?
I'm curious if there is gong to be momentary lag or something

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Captcha: 1700 for long

One way for them to significantly change the Internet would be to edit your host file and/or maybe a botnet of host files.

Literally nothing will happen

discord.gg/98hKj

bunker time

not at once, it will go to shit slowly

Did you invent the TCP/IP stack?
UDP?
FTP?
DNS?

No way you were at DARPA

Given the leaps and bounds of power and connectivity, do you think it is feasible to build an entirely new addressing structure from the ground up?

no shit we can
we did it once, we can do it again

You're a retard.

Just download tor and get on tor-chan

The singularity has been subdivided.

Your simulation is all yours.

Everyone you know is a variable.

This moment is the equation.

The future belongs to you alone.

The blockchain has been forked.

Do not merge dimensions again.

Well then that's good because there's absolutely nothing stopping you from making a second one. The internet was made into what it is by people to serve a need. Like anything else, when it is no longer able to, it is replaced.

Drinking that exact blend right now. It's good having bong family senpai. Walking into Fortnums is like going to another world where everything is bloody expensive.

it is bad news leaf, the UN will get rid of this place eventually.

JOIN THE LAST RESISTANCE OF Cred Forums
!!!!!!
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

>domain control associated with the only western nation that has a concept of free speech
>give it to an organization that doesn't believe this
>believe that this means it will be more free

Yes, and feminism is about equality for both genders.

Remember who recited green eggs and ham at one of his filibusters???

May we find eachother and shitpost in the next world anons. Been here everyday for 4 years gonna miss you all.

'N SHEEIIITTT