What is your honest opinion of based Joe Biden?

What is your honest opinion of based Joe Biden?

Likely pedophile, known creep

Don't agree with his politics but he seems like a decent guy.

Creepy around kids and white genocide enthusiast.

Fuck him.

The symbol of how much America has fallen. A nigger in the white house, and this retarded piece of shit as VP. We can't vote our way out of this.....

I think he's cool. We can disagree on policy and still be cool with each other. Everyone who knows him seems to like him.

Horny Joe has got to go!

He said something like "White amercians such as myself becoming a minority is a good thing"

His nickname is the Senator for Israel ffs.

>Likely pedophile, known creep
this

What's wrong about that statement?

I remember seeing a news article about him shit talking Obama. Saying he tries to push him out whenever he can, inviting him to as few meetings as possible, keeping him from having as little power as possible. But it's never ever been mentioned again and I wonder if the article was full of shit. It was about three or four years ago, right on Google News, but it didn't stay up long.

i like how he massages wives of gay senators

Because it's not a good thing

likeable crazy dumb old uncle joe, would have probably destroyed trump because of that

Fuck off mehmet

>Based
>Joe "little girl ridin'" Biden
pick one

He makes Bill Clinton look like an ascetic

Complete piece of shit, constantly trying to take 2nd amendment rights. I'm glad his son got brain cancer and died.

How?

I'm white English.

I hope it was really painful.

"Shotgun Joe" Biden

delusional, sad, pathetic, ego maniac, possible pedo.

Brazil knows firsthand

He is a friend of our country. Still, he's the retard that said "USA becoming not white country is a good thing". Kinda hate him for that. Still, not of my business, just made me rage.

literal piece of shit

I imagine he doinks kids on Soro's Islands.

Cuck

Can't say no to uncle joe.

Same as my opinion of delaware.pointless.

>le edge

GO EAT A HOAGIE JOE

Is this flagged bugged out for anyone else?

flag*

He has Alzheimer's. He is like your drunk uncle at the sader.

The only difference between him and planet earth is that planet earth still has a sun.

Joe "Kievan Coup Crusader" Biden

A better question is, why do you think it is acceptable to shit talk your own race?

pedo

You a fooking jew?

white race is trash :^)

I think Biden and Trump would get along great, talking for hours about how hot 12 year-old Paris Hilton was.