CERN

What do you guys know about CERN and the true nature of their experiments? Specifically Swiss Cred Forumsros.

mad scientists doing stuff they don't really understand supported by mad Jews who worship Moloch

they are trying to open the portal that the reptilians use to get here. they may be trying to open the one that the insectoids use as well but that probably isn't their first priority.

Just as I had feared.

Go on

It creeps me fuck out

If my japanese anime has taught be anything they want to use time travel to bring the entire world under their control, also they do a fucking terrible job at it and literally somehow make a worse 1984 or something

It's a giant particle weapon protecting the earth from alien invasion.

They pretend it's a physics experiment because the world isn't ready to know that we face constant threats from hostile alien races.

That logo has 666 in it.

best thread on Cred Forums atm, desu senpai

Also, reminder that the Cern logo is literally a spoopy "666"

witnessed

They have no idea what they're doing.

I'm serious, they can't even decide wtf this machine is going to do exactly, they just fucking built it out of fedoras

I just can't seem to shake this feeling of impending doom. Like we're rapidly drawing to a conclusion centuries in the making. And it could come from anywhere. Or maybe it's just like the Matrix and somehow we're all apart of it.

Scientifically using meme magic to open a portal to the next dimension.

Somebody mention SERN? It's obvious they are making a time machine to create a dystopia.

Too late friend

Well, amizingly Large Hadron Collider has many uses. I'm bad at explaining, but If properly used it can actually alter our reality and past. How it can do it, it uses properties that particles can function in dual mode. Under specific circumstances and using principles of quantum entanglement past can be manipulated. Mandela-effect is part of that manifestation. They are still not able control it accurately, however they understand it's potential. Basically CERN is key to everything.

P.s most answers are shitpost, mine included. However it's true that CERN has hidden purpose, except none of us really know it.
>I just hope I hit correct numbers, that's why I'm posting.

Do people actually believe this shit about CERN being a portal to Hell, or a time-travel experiment, or whatever?

t. physicist

I'm working on a PhD in Physical Chemistry and completely agree the implications and possibilities of manipulation of quantum entanglement are endless. I'm just wondering if anyone has any concrete info on their intentions.

Not really, but they kinda wish it would be true. I mean how cool would it be if it were true?

I feel the same way user, it's making it think I have some kind of mental illness or something.

Checked and Dmailed

They smash shit together super fast and see what happens.

el psy congroo