Watch this, European men

Watch this, European men
youtube.com/watch?v=oOilABxhRFs

And most important, stop being a whiny virgin and go make lots of white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTmntVsBgao
youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcbAtBy25tU
soundcloud.com/heavytassen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparukh_of_Bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please, don't forget to leave a bump if you're watching the video, more people need to see it.

What a creep, keep it away from my children!

How has jewtube not shut him down yet?

>Implying he'd get anywhere near Achmed's children.

varg is literally a white nigger

>>>r/donald

that's literally just your opinion

Posting the superior musician

>people like me are dangerous

He's pretty good with a knife.

Has Varg finally lost it?

>implying he wouldn't get anywhere without his camouflage

Burzum and Varg's writings are some of the earliest redpills for me when I was 12-13 along with old anus.com articles. Total credit given where it's due. Black metal changed my life for the better.

kek was going to write this.
hes based af tho

>wants or at least wanted to remove meds from the premises
>lives in southern France

Sorry if I don't enthusiastically jump on the Varg bandwagon

FUCK YOU

Mah nigga

based varg

Whatever you say, just have children with fully European genes.

we /gylve/ now

>listening to a worthless murderer
ok sure

This thread is dedicated to European men only.

Why, is it not true? I thought he wanted to turn whole Europe into a lebensraum for nordics,enlighten me if I'm mistaken

Two eyes, two ears, a chine, a mouth, 10 fingers, two nipples, a butt, two kneecaps, a penis. I have just described to you the lochness monster, and the reward for its capture...all the riches in Scotland. So I have one question, why are you here?

What do I do if I am genetically defective?

Kill myself or just have lots of children anyway and hope most don't get my defect?

It is a life altering and debilitating defect.

this should happen desu

If you are here there is no fucking way you are going to propagate your genes,

He never really had it I don't think.
Or maybe he had all of it and then a bit more.

Either way I like him.

Can non Europeans have and raise European children ?

I don't plan to have children biological related to me rather raise genes superior to mind.

Genetically modify your babies

When did he say that?

Anti-natalism is the true redpill

Fenriz is top tier husbando material

Last useful thing this faggit did, was compose the intro to Ea Lord of the Depths (and all the stuff he did on Filosofem)

It's all downhill from there.

He wants to preserve Nordic land and culture. He also wants every European people to do the same. Kick the kikes out of Europe.

It's alright if you raise them to be Übermenschen.

People who idolize europe are closeted homosexuals

He killed someone, didn't do life, and shows no remorse at all for the person he killed.

I've read it on Cred Forums, honestly don't know the character much, but they said he used to be more orthodox on his definition of who's white, and changed his mind later on

This makes sense, why isn't he living in scandinavian lands then?

Varg...

He has the most pleasing voice and his songs all have great ambient music.

Will do user. Also how is your German population ?

>He killed someone, didn't do life, and shows no remorse at all for the person he killed.

>Oh yes my aryan brethren 14/88
>Being this brown

People like Varg who idolize >muh blue eyes and gay blonde hair are worse. I mean, look at all the great people throughout history who had those features. Oh wait.

t. christianized mehmet

His fellow Norwegians don't like him. France gives him more free speech and liberty overall.

Varg killed Euronymous because they were buttfucking each other and Euronymous was going to out him.

wrong, they meant:

ENDANGERED

Ok?

it's call a tan.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTmntVsBgao
HHAHAHAHHAHA

Homosexuality is implicit white identity

Trve Kvlt Black Meytl Fag 666 alert

It's called autism

Is she fully European, what do we think?

Why aren't you so obsessed with butt fucking?

>tfw black hair and brown eyes

Will Varg genocide me on the day of the rope?

No

I think it's a dog

***Are you***

He killed him cause Euronoymous bragged to friends that he was gonna kidnap Varg and make a snuff film when killing him in the woods.

nice freudian slip

euronymous was a filthy comie who deserved to die

Why in the hell would someone boast about doing that ?

Euronymous was an idiot, he told it to his bands drummer (while the drummer was living at Vargs house).

I'd fuck you in the ass to death

This one is for sure not

tfw I am degenerate for having fucked a mezito looking bitch

sry but those generalizations dont work anywhere outside of /r9k/. lots of dudes here have gfs, the "everyone on the net is a permavirgin" meme died years ago my man... fuck i think ive been leafed kill me

most poltards are permavirgins including yourself.

Shut the fuck up virgin

>this one time this one thing happened
>therefore...

fuck off

Stop projecting, nigger.

What happened to him, why did he pussy out a move to France?

srs I don't frequent this board and have a gf.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAS THE FUIKCING JIKIKES NOW WWWWW

fuckkkkkkkkkk this ill join you guys in the civil war my eurofags

>modern women are so full of themselves that they think they're beautiful in any angle and any position

>youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w

here have a video of one of the based children of Varg.

>tfw i'll never single handedly save Europe

feelsbad

just kill a nigger

We sure she isn't European?

Does Varg still believe that Nordicist we wuz ancient Greeks n shit crap? Other than that he is based

yes yes your gf is white now fuck off and have some children with her you fucking Cred Forumstier faggot

I guess he deserve it.

I don't think so

Vargis a nigger who thinks Islam is better than Christianity for Europe because "muh paganism".

No not European

The only thing Greeks and Nordes had in common was the similarities between the nordic Gods and the Greek Gods. I believe.

you sayin I wasn't a KanG?

Good he believes some kooky things but overall Varg is based and always names the jew

Pagan Gods are similar across many cultures because they are based on the same themes.

Nordicism is pretty ridiculous but there are a very few people who honestly believe that ancient Romans and Greeks were Nordics. Can't make that shit up.

Christianity was always going to get dominated by Islam.

It wasn't an if it was a when.

>thinks Islam is better than Christianity for Europe
That is a lie.
He is against Islam AND Christianity you fucking retard.

I think her grandpa was Italian or something I'm kind of tan I have green eyes am I European?

>Pagan Gods are similar across many cultures because they are based on the same themes.

What he believes is that the European religions are the same as they're Indo-European and basically the only thing that are different are the names of the Gods.

Which is pretty cool as it imples that as a European it doesn't really matter if you take up Greek paganism or Nordic paganism or Slavic paganism as they're the same religion basically.

Dunno his opinion on Hinduism though

I know that Varg is a Pagan and isn't really a fan of either Christianity or Islam. Also his music is pretty okay

We HORSE

Her nose looks South American

tfw black girl has a more European nose

How is his roleplaying game, is it any good?

Why are you spreading lies? Varg hates Islam just as much as he hates Christianity.

When did I ever say otherwise?

My mistake. I should've only responded to the Norwegian.

I heard it's quite good, yes. And there are lots of online reviews confirming it, aside from the ones made by literal kikes.
If you have a little money to spend I don't see why you shouldn't buy it.

He didn't actually "boast" about it. He was known for being boastful, but he only told a few close friends about his plans to kill Varg. Varg took the threat seriously because he only told a few people, instead of boasting about it like he usually did. He talks about it in a video from a few days ago

Me too man. He and David Duke (who I found through Varg's site) were my first redpills, which is interesting considering how intense of an intro that is, especially for like 15 year old me.

Most of what Varg has been saying hasn't totally registered with me until know after I've cycled through the usual lolbertarian -> civic nationalist -> ethno-nationalist cycle. It's kind of fun going full circle like that.

I've heard its good.
The game is based on killing all the mudslimes invading Europe

I've never played a roleplaying game but I've seen it have gotten good reviews and it is #1 on Amazon in the category I think, which might not mean so much since I don't know how big those games are and how many people buy.

I fucked this one but she is a degenerate drug addict so we're thinking no

She obviously is. I can see the Italian in her (as I live in Italy and see girls like her daily). Stop being so presumptuous and incorrect.

That's pathetically wrong. Just be quiet, you're an embarrassment to yourself.

Would it be hard for you to take her out of her addiction? I honestly think you should try

>friend said nonsense shit
>better stab him 23 times

He went in jail as a kid, he missed 21 years of his life. Of course he's a manchild. He learned a lot that we couldn't fathom but he is behind in a lot.

>and see girls like her daily

And I could say the same thing about the South Americans I see daily

Honestly, stop being so presumptuous and incorrect, gosh.

That is a terrible idea

He is still lucky, the guy that he murdered lost his entire life.

Ok then, but you might regret that...

Euronymous was a faggot. I lost all respect when he took a picture of Death and used it as an album cover. What a faggot. He was fapping to snuff films and shit. Varg did the world a service and did his time.

im white and my gf is asian can i still make lots of children?

Shut the fuck up neckbeard

I don't think SA but something non western European got in there

>tfw no family
>see those kids laughing
>die a little inside

Idk post a picture faggot

Must be nice to have a life such as Varg.

Euronymous was talking to the Mayhem guitarist on the phone. He started telling him that he needed to get rid of Varg.

The guitarist called Varg over to listen to him. Varg heard Euronymous, first-hand, say that he wanted to shock him with a taser, put him in the boot of a car, torture him to death and film it all.

So Varg went to confront him before he could ambush him, and he ended up killing him.

You can too.

Find a qt white woman and start breeding.

Homeschool your kids and grow some of your own food and you basically got his life

"White people are gay"

Why did this ever come about? Whey do I keep hearing you blacks say this?

>tfw not 100% white

see my previous post Swed user

No I fucked up with this one second to the right

Why?

Probably several reasons such as homeschooling laws etc.
if you're black then dont

if you're basically anything else go for it, your kids will be white.

>dumbfuck girl tells me there should be less blondes so things are more interesting
>have to step her through how few blondes in the world there actually are
>which countries typically have blondes
>what proportion of their population is blonde
>compare that to how many people in the world have black hair
>she finally gets that 7.9 billion people with black hair isn't diverse or more interesting

No, fuck spics

>tfw not black

no worries user If I was black I would kill myself. Again I have bad genes wouldn't want to pass on genes what would affect someone life.

What's your feel on big shoulder white bitches?

a mixed spic + a fully white person turns into a white person though

>Again I have bad genes wouldn't want to pass on genes what would affect someone life.

comon now senpai what if the ancestors of yours who conquered the Americas from the savages would have had that attitude

This ^

Consider killing yourself

That's really not how it works

10/10 user

What's up with this homeschool your kids memes I keep saying on Cred Forums? Maybe I am an exception since I am a normal person with a healthy social life but isn't homeschooling basically an awkward autist factory at worst and a right wing version of the liberal safe space college campus at best?

I just want to preserve pure European Genes. Don't want to mix that with bad ones.

Take a look at common core and heavy indoctrination in public schools.

sure it is
lel

Depends how white or not white the spic is

ye no full on aztecs

on a side note. What is Sweden actually like user is it really bad as Cred Forums memes it to be ?

>tfw light brown hair and green eyes

She sounds stupid as fuck, there's like a billion sandniggers with shit hair and a billion chinks with black hair. Not counting niggers and all the mess inbetween I'm surprised she gets enough oxygen to her brain for basic functions.

White and Cuban girl

Purposfully terrible picture I zoomed in on

you can do whatever you want
dude leaf lmao

>tfw hate Metal but love this documentary

its a nice place to live in if you want a calm and cozy life desu senpai

the immigration haven't really affected me in any way, except mentally reading about rapes every day lul

but once you've taken the redpill and you crave freedom and selfdetermination, the urge for living in the land of the free or changing Sweden gets to you

so basically if you're bluepilled its great and if you're redpilled it could be alot better

bump

ye but cubans are too black

then again im blonde and i'd bleach the average caucasian latina pretty alright, maybe its not the way to go if you're of southern European descent

euronymous was a fucking nutter theres no reason to doubt vargs claim that it was self defence

>tfw no family

Sounds pretty comfy

Any part of Sweden to avoid for a burger ?

Its an older style one where you have to actually make an effort to learn the rules and he went full in with detail so yeah its pretty good

Can we bleach her?

Remember that Soros leak not to long ago?

There was a email that said they are trying to dismantle the traditional family in europe and making traditionalism seem bad.

Are you literally me?

Yes, you cruel mockery of man.

CHOO CHOO

Don't know really. I'm from the north and I haven't really seen much of Sweden, except Stockholm.

I don't see any reason to go to our third largest city Malmö though since it majority non-white.

But other than that, its all fine. But it you can probably go to Malmö too since you'll be a tourist. Just don't go to any of the many suburbs of the major cities which are like 90% immigrants. like pic related

but dunno why you would ever go there as a tourist

so yeah in short, it will probably all be fine. have a nice time

damn forgot pic

>dunno why you would ever go there as a tourist

I just want to see how bad Sweden is, best to witness first hand.( experience) Also thanks for the pic. Also want to see landscape of Sweden hah

Yeah I visited Tensta(which was the picture) once kinda like a tourist, it looked pretty shitty. There were burned out cars on the lawns and people parked pretty much everywhere totally clogging up the roads

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZcbAtBy25tU

No only castrated

I have brown hair and hazel eyes desu but was blond and blue eyed as a child, eye colour changing before I was 1 and hair colour changing when I was around 10.

yes

Varg kind of trashed Glyve in his Euronymous video recently. Not directly but basically said that when Glyve went to Oystein with Soulside Journey, Oy told him it was shit and to fuck off, basically.

Glad Varg stabbed that communist faggot to death.

Sounds like something from Detroit or from a ghetto area. I'll be sure to visit Tensta.

In a video he put out not long ago he's explaining the whole situation where he murdered that one guy and its obvious he's leaving a ton of stuff out of the story

Does Varg have kids of his own?

Yes he has 5.

Jonna is awesome. I love her Shepherd's calls.

>What do I do if I am genetically defective?

If you are heterosexual: become a Catholic priest and help drive the sodomites out of the organization.

Would eurobros hit this?

Yeah there are plenty of them. Go take a look
6 actually and I think his wife is pregnant or she just had children which made it 6. he said 6 in his last video and a few videos before that she was very much pregnant.
agreed

nah, that huge forehead cant be unseen.

Lol nice, white Americans should do the same, I mean the man has been to prison before and I imagine he doesn't make much and he still has kids.

You guys should look into mormon or Pentecostal girls, they believe in having as many kids as God wants them to have and that birth control is of the devil and looking at the whites demographics I'm starting to think it is for you guys

Probably redskin subhuman, like many "white Americans" are

you know that is exactly what it is dont lie

his wife is native-american

>6

Man Varg is monster he is really dedicated saving the white race by spreading his genes. Just a little worry his kids might be hurt since he lives in France.

with a shovel maybe

ugly ass zika head bitch

the guy he "murderded" was a traitor and deserved to be punishment.

>has 6 head

No thanks...

White as it get bitch ass bitch

I love absolutely everything Fenriz has been involved with. It's all good From neptune towers to Isengard to Darkthrone. Even the new Darkthrone albums fucking rock.

His radio show is great too

soundcloud.com/heavytassen

They are coming after white children now and shaming them at early ages.

How young is too young for these monsters to attack? 15? 10? 6?

ye lets turn her offspring white

nemas problemas

Ex Mormon I know. The church will pressure you to have kids and marry someone.

Native American is a person of English, Dutch, German or French descent only.

Its a game of genetic russian roullete with us beans, my mom is really fucking white since grandpa was a spaniard who BLEACHED a bean maiden, mom got married to dad who had some strong injun genes.

Lil' bro came out just as white as grandpa and european facial features but is a skinny manlet standing at 5'8 and 125 lb soaking wet, meanwhile I'm a cunt hair away from 6'1, 188 lbs with my grandpas curly hair and facial hair but I got the treenigger facial features and brown skin.

The real question here is would you rather be pale but short and skinny or brown but tall and built?

> to be punishment.

Yeah whatever my germanbro

Link?

Balkanshits, Iberians, Sicilians, Greeks and South Italians are not white yo

the video shows several children somewhere in the first few minutes, those are his i assume.

A R Y A N - A E S T H E T I C

>Just a little worry his kids might be hurt since he lives in France.

He seems to live on the countryside though so they'll probably be alright.

I'm sure they'll grow up to be tough men though

>youtube.com/watch?v=UeHGXsi5I-w

lel
silly schlomo don't you know your tactics dont work here on Cred Forums?

All the native European peoples are white

Pentecostal here, still attending church and all that, they're crazy about having kids, both the whites and beans.

I knew a minister from the midwest with a sizable church who had 8 kids and last I saw him he had another on the way and he always encouraged his congregation to do the same.

Literally nothing wrong with that

Most of these group BECAME non-white and their sad tragic history is reminder to us Europeans, what can happen to us if we won't undo recent influx of racially alien elements. Following people are not racially European and we need to separate ourselves from them. They have their path, we have our own path. They are living example of mongrelisation and LOST European heritage:
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - cigán blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Here are partially mongrelised European populations that still can be saved:
1/5 of Greeks has turkish blood
1/5 of Spaniards has moorish blood
1/2 of South Italians has levantine, north african and arabic blood
1/3 of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood
>mixed spic + white person turns into white person
And who is the Schlomo trying to pollute the remaining pure Tribes of Europe?

Is it as weird as I think it might be, does your church talk in tongues and all that?

What's so funny, samichink? Native Americans was applied to Anglos and rarely to Dutch, French and Germans before pc muh natives bullshit took place. Redskin can't be Native Americans, because America didn't exist before 1776.

Yeah Mormons are crazy about kids especially women. Also same thing with Christian there are little Zionist when it comes to Israel. Also they will like you if you speak white ( speaking properly ). plus some of them are secret racist which I don't mind.

Well that good to hear also Varg kids didn't cry when he felled based.

all white except Armenians, Albanians and Bosnians.

>tribes come and go
>white remain
but they're native to the continents of the Americas

No they don't.

Yea they do, I used to go to a church where the minister was really weird about it, if someone started talking in tongues he would get his brother who knows the basics on a fuckton of languages and was fluent in 4 different world languages I think to translate and to see if its the real deal. He never bought into the whole "dead languages" deal and I remember every now and them we'd get somebody speaking some asian language or Eastern European or something like that.

I think its fun, especially all the dancing and music at the start and end, very high energy.

No, hurrinigger, faith alone doesn't save you from mongrelsation.
>native
They are redskins. Fuck off PC kike

>They are redskins. Fuck off PC kike
fuck off word police

Yea the whole zionist aspect of pentecostalism never say well with me, my dad always told me to pray for the jews like I would for anyone else but they need Jesus as much as anyone else and they're damned if they don't, he had a particular disgusts for the hasidic jews and their talmud. He always got into it with othera ar church for his views on the jews, on topic thought isn't it a good thing for whites that they want to have a fuck load of kids?

hurrinigger please. I well know that gooks, somalis and kurds are "just as Swedish" in your nation, but stop that cuckfest now. What is your next post is about? Microagressions? Benefits of blandaupping it with mestizos to create more (((whites)))

I feel like church is more for family's but I'm not sure maybe they don't care if you pay tithe idk how that would be...

>dead kike on a stick worshippers telling me what is and isn't kosher
>by the way, read this desert book!

oookay

I basically left because of the whole zionist shilling. Church though did teach me good virtues plus made some good friends who respect my decision.

Yea thats a big issue with a lot of churches for us, I got lucky with the last two I've been to, ministers insisted to spend as little time on tithes and that he shouldn't have to tell anyone if they don't want to.

They were really active in the local community so they would get donations for outreaches and shit, corruption is really common in minority heavy churches or in my case being in SoCal, churches who harbor illegals.

Funny enough I really got into race realism thanks to the dynamics I saw in churches

Bump

It doesn't matter if you're not white. You can live like him with your own people.

My cousins are 1/4 spic & there whiter than me desu

big if true

White Mexicans tho they are the exception they exist

I would tell they have injun and negro blood. For pure Europeans traits of bastards are instinctively obvious

But the best of them all is pic related.

Look at those baby blues

>taking advice from some edgelord from a metal band

What about italians ?

Northern Italy - White, more than half of the South is white no longer

In the northern part a lot of them have green and blue eyes I've heard

So fucking what? There are 1/8 abos down under who rock blue eyes and blonde hair and they still have the mongrel look. You can be pure European with pitch black hair and brown eyes, you'd be surprised how many Germans do; and you can be unpure mutt with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Blacks ruin everything diluting white nations with their stupid genes and culture.

European look haha

You bet it does. Not nigger blood(that's the case with Sicily though), but Levantine and Arabic, but effects are still there. Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99),

>tfw grandparents from north Italy
>Both had green/blue eyes
>End up in a family with brown hair/eyes anyway because of mother's Anglo mutt genes
>Cousins still mostly have blue eyes, some have light hair

what a handsome man. jealous.

I'll ruin it for you

>he's 5'4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw 5% mestizo
>Majority Spanish/Irish
>tfw 5% literally doesn't matter in the long run
>tfw when I can just impregnate the typical Northern Spaniard and no one would be able to know the difference

U mad vlad?

well he is a handsome 5'4 man user .

[ citations needed ]

>tfw 5% literally doesn't matter in the long run
Well, except it does. 1/16 abos gave birth to almost full blown coons. Fair parents and savage baby. Play of genes is a curse.
>can impregnate
Perhaps. Or you can live as a honourable man and stick with your own. Your actions are no different to AIDS terrorism.

Russians are a mixture of Slavic and Scandinavian.

>slavs are a mix of slavic and scandinavian

And Baltic, thusly can't be really classed as anything, but Russian or European. Same with the English - you can't really call them Celtic or Germanic, they are just English

East Slavs (chiefly Russians, Belarusians, and Ukrainians)

Vikings

good hentai
10/10 too bad there's no ep 2

hahaha fools this kike will lead you astray

Don't remind me user.

well that's all folks

im a nationalist conservative spic (lel)

and after watching this vid and seeing all these qt blondes posted I just want a white wife to start a traditional family with.

Hnmnnnnnnggggggg

>1:50 "Created by?... yes, by whom, I wonder..."

what was he trying to insinuate here

DAMN. Varg always gets the rage pumping.

He gives me hope, and keeps my proud of my Norse blood.

>95% white
>5% mestizo
>implying mestizo genes are as dominant as abo genes
>stay with your own

kek, im taking a northern Spaniard bride. Deal with it vlad.

That's a white girl you autistic faggot

sauce ?

got anymore user ?

MAKE WAY FAGGOTS YOUR GOD BLACKGOAT IS HERE

user doesn't know.

>Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood

>russian education.

Bulgarians were mix of proto-bulgarians/thracians and slavs. Proto bulgarians came from central Asia,Mongolia. Look Khan Kubrat,Khan Asparuh(found Bulgaria in 681 AC),Khan Tervel and so on.

Proto bulgarian Khans kinda forced to slavs and thracians to either mix with us or die. Most slav tribes were fine with that, so were thracians( a bit less).

"Bulgarians are turkish rapebabies" is a meme.Our country was founded in 681,we existed way way before the Ottoman conquests. Learn ur facts Bлaд.

t. Someone born in Thrace region of Bulgaria and has no shitskins in their blood from the first generation. We are all right wing nationalist who only do business with turkish people,but never mix.

so yeah, we wuz khangz. I have no idea what turkic tribes you talk about, but our Khans were not turkic (Asparukh/Tervel/Kubrat etc). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparukh_of_Bulgaria

Get your history straight you fucking subhuman vodka abusing communist piece of shit.

still waiting on the source user.

Wish I could tell u.
1 of my top 10 fave I have
I wish I could tell u I have more but I have similar, I'll post on this post. ....
Sorry was on phone with the homie who's cousin has decided to jump ship on the cousin to go for the more alpha male man, my buddy on the phone.

True story. .. Mexican Chica going nuts for German American boys :)

Wrote that wrong, delirious from work exhaustion & no sleep,..

Mexi Chica is jumping ship from the buddies cousin to my buddy.
Can get enough of the Weisswurst wiener :)

[pic related possibly might be this natural toe-headed bleach blonde
tall bombshell from Baltimore that I want so fucking bad.
I know her but am far from her in the states. ...
I don't know if this is her but looks like it. It's 4:45am east coast so I doubt any1 is up but she travels a lot.
Any one maybe know whom I'm speaking of? ]

Dark throne are great but burzum definitely trashes them musically pre-prison era

Thanks for posting user. Nordic aesthetics are the best.

got to /r/

Or what?
You gonna stab me?

He wants each (European) race and (traditional) culture to endure.

In one of his videos about burzum he said the idea behind his albums was to create ideas through them which with enough people thinking about them would manifest into reality

>>yfw Varg started meme magic

>Iberians, Sicilians, Greeks and South Italians are not white
t. Slavic subhuman

Gee Vegard, how come your mom lets you have EIGHT strings?

t. Kanake

Ain't no white comes from central asia or mongolia. As I said, not white from the beginning. And here you are - in a superior civilisation, fleeing your failed country and worshiping your piece of kanaken dirt homeland while away

>listening to literal heathens and church arsonists
smbh tbah family

Euronymous had it coming, but you shouldn't believe Varg's story fully either.

He said that Snorre went with him to show some new riffs to Euro the day he stabbed him.

Well then, why did Snorre stay in the car when Varg went up?

Because he was a pussy in a desperate need of peer approval.

Or he went to murder him first.

Who are "they" he keeps talking about?

>Kanake
Mohammedans are Kanaken, though
It's a term for Middle Easterners
Southern Europeans are dagos

Damn tradcons are being more lazy the more desperate the situation gets. It is a good time to be alive when 2D replaced 3D so that we don't have to care about getting a 3DPD gf anymore.

The degradation of Christianity in the west is what has caused the decline of Western values. This defacement of Christianity by "philosophers" like Nietzsche and other Communist and Atheist thinkers has lead to the weakening of morality and what we had previously valued in the past. By breaking down Christian morality, we have allowed ourselves to be seduced by liberal and progressive values.
While Varg makes plenty of good points, he is wrong about Christianity.

Glad he is longer around so Varg can continue making comfy videos.

It's from the film "I Served The King of England"

Thanks.

^this.

Fuck Oy,
.. & I'm not really a big fan of the whole "satanist" part of everything.
1st of all, the original Venom, & all the light hearted parts of it of black metal & all metal, some is fine,
But it gets really cornball cheesy really fast

so the image I posted earlier,...
I know it's from fiction, but it kills me,
Like,
I should be so alpha that I have that,..
Or even just like,..
The director shooting that, or the gaffer on set there that saw that in real life,
I was not there, fuck me !

This sucks I know the origins now.
I've been had, I've been cu.cked

>tfw married to nordic aryan woman

am I the enemy?

Last one I have of her. ...

These babes drive me up the wall.
I have a loving loving keeper that's almost as 11/10 as these;
but these goddesses are fucking tiptop, & i want the only best. ...

If any1 has anymore of any I posted feel free to share.

Have to sleep soon.
Would be cool to see this in the morning with more posted
(& Merkel & Hillary dead)

No not really,

But what's going on in the world that we talk about on Cred Forums everyday is the problem

Not bad user. I wish for Hillary and Merkel to just vanish.

I mean, the guy just talks about muh nordic race og muh nordic blonde family. Many other times he talks about "the Europeans". I'm a bit confused regarding what he understands as "The European man"

That's what we call you too

See

my nipples are pink

>pink nipples

very jealous user.

peace out

>he felt for that retarded meme
I assume you are lucky 4/5 of Spaniards. I like Basques only in the region to be honest.
make sure you sterilise all negorguese and annex it as a lebensraum

FUCK YES
FUCK YES

Well if you have basque blood your direct descent of Nordic conquest rape & all that.

Don't worry espagne Cred Forumsro, it's not like that.
When it comes down to it genetically we r all different n shit but like, being of European descent is blessed. ...

Can't corner my Dorner.

Everyone is rad,
It's just most of what is out there needs to be exterminated,
& right now the Cred Forums view is coming under attack everyday more & more by this craziness