>flood the country with illegals for no apparent reason
>beg Americans to get rid of guns; something that was taboo even 4 years ago
>take the side of niggers destroying cities for no apparent reason
>ask Americans not to insult the prophet mudhammed for no apparent reason
>screw up the economy
>incite race riots
>endorse Hillary
>stop Americans from suing Saudis for 9/11 for no apparent reason
>give control of the Internet over to the U.N. so they can censor us for no apparent reason
Why did we elect him, America.

What were we thinking...

ITT: we wish death upon the worst traitor human being piece of garbage waste of air president in history

I hate this nigger so much.
What did we do to deserve the hell he puts us through?
He can eat feces and kill himself.
All we wanted was to be left alone...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yR0lWICH3rY
youtu.be/UnW3xkHxIEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bombing "american citizens" in foreign countries is like one of the few good things he did

I just don't get the logistics of anything he does. Perhaps I'm naive, but the guy seems to screw everything up on purpose.

He has no method to his madness.

His greasy, black pores just seethe destruction

I don't get it, Cred Forums

If you wanted an Obama hate thread, you only had to ask

You forgot the worst part:

>average person will defend the guys actions

Fuck that nigger. Even my black friends are getting woke hard.

>>my name literally has "bomb" in it

where

And he will land a nice job in UN..
I wish there is a way to break his untouchable status.
If Trump ever do anything to him, the (((world))) will just scream RACIST like the birther shit.

yeah desu the "Americans" he killed are terrorist mudshits

Probably in your train station, hans.

Into the basket you go.

I love Obama and Hillary.

LET'S REFUTE THE NOTION THAT

OBAMA

DOES

NOT

KNOW

WHAT

HE'S

DOING

Birtherism is racist and it would be cool to see Obama as the UN Secretary General.

ultimately, he will be like a vaccine shot in the arm for America. Either we learn from this pathogen and put Trump in or we come down with autism and get Clinton instead.

I know it doesn't feel like it, but I'm convinced there are a lot of normies that have realized what shit we're sliding into and want to put their newfound courage to good use. Refugee Crisis, Mudslimes, federal bank, crime in inner cities and the danger BLM and its sympathizers pose to them, etc.

I just hope its enough to get us over in November or we'll never wake up from this fucking nightmare.

(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=yR0lWICH3rY

Obama didn't ruin our economy but he did increase national debt. Fact check yourself

Bump

No don't bump. Kys

Bump

>my middle name is Hussein
I remember when the right-wing conservatives worshiped Saddam Hussein. Reagan and the GOP armed, financed and supplied the Butcher of Baghdad. They lavished him with gifts of weaponized biological agents, chemical weapons precursors and nuclear dual use facilities and components. The Republicans loaned Saddam billions of dollars and gave him military "crop-dusting" helicopters capable of delivering nerve gas to slaughter the men, women and children of Halabja.

Saddam appreciated his most loyal Republican Guards in Congress so much, he named his most loyal Fedayeen troops after them.

It's shameful that Republicans don't remember their sordid and shameful history.

Bump

Yeeep

That can't be real.
But then again, I also thought the Islam quote was fake.
And Hillary read Saul Alinsky and was quoted as thinking it a masterpiece.

Bump

the islam quote isn't fake, but it IS out of context

Who fucking knows, it's an information chaos circus. I also read somewhere that Hillary exchanged letters with Saul, had him as a professor, thought of him as a mentor, slept with him... it's a cesspool of endless bullshit. I'm to the point now, which is the absolute end game goal and point of all this info, of just ceasing to give a shit.

All in all he's been a pretty decent president imo. My main complain is weak foreign policy. I blame ISIS and what's happening in Syria on him, but economically things are going pretty well.

People on this board are quick to forget how big of a faggot every single career politician is.

>makes stereotypical race connections based on name
>clearly retarded and racist
>literally saying you hate the obamas because they're black
>flood the country with refugees for no reason
>no reason
>no reason
>completely ignores the human crisis in syria because uninformed conservetards don't know what foreign policy even means outside of isis bad
>show sensitivity to sensitive civil rights issues affecting our country instead of coming out and saying niggers need to calm down like a fucking idiot
>come into office with the deficit left by bush, leave with the deficit greatly reduced, millions of jobs created and highest insured rate in decades
>he screwed up the economy though
>we'll also pretend he's incited race riots because he has compassion for african americans instead of rounding them up in cages like op probably has in mind

you can't be this fucking delusional

You are gay

>le epic economic migrants are refugees me-me
Obama added more debt than every previous president, combined.

The deficit is literally because Bill Clinton forced banks to let poor black people take out mortgages, also known as the subprime lending crisis

Obama made race relations worse than they were in the 60's, that's quite a feat

When Clinton left office we had a budget surplus. The economic crisis you're referring to involved BANKS lending out money that couldn't be repayed, not Bill Clinton giving out loans you fucking tard.

>obama made race relations worse

or maybe it's all the black people slayings that have instigated every riot in the last two years? how dumb are you that you're gonna try to blame the fucking president for all race relations in the country?

>a president's economic policy only affects the economy while they're in office

>all the black people slayings
statistically if you are black you should run away from anyone else with black skin if you don't want to be shot

Obama makes it worse because he encourages black grievance culture which every other race loaths

my moma was whyte. A jewish woman. She like dark penis.

so by your own logic you don't think Bush's mishandling of the iraq war had anything to do with the economic recession? again showing your true intelligence but honeslty believing that only the democratic presidents had a negative effect on the economy

>the president isn't allowed to show sympathy for dead people if they're black!

Maybe now you understand our Merkel problem a bit better.

>> Getting woke hard
>> the nigger has 3 months left

Thanks niggers for figuring ot out AFTER the country was destroyed

Just remember. Broke white people means you dont eat

Thats because you have shit for brains

(((No apparent reason)))

>too dumb to take advantage

sometimes I wonder what it's like to be a dumb fuck hillbilly like all of you

>GDP is best case scenario growing at 1.5% even with cooked books

>Implements ONigger care and it's about to implode

>didn't ruin economy

bɒm

Let's get #FuckObama trending. Come on guys. This guy is the devil himself! FUCK OBAMA!

I refuse to believe this nigger has over a 50% approval rating. He systematically lowered our status on the world stage.

O-bomb-a

He does screw up everything on purpose. The King Nigger hates America, he always has.

He came in as an America-hating cuck and he's leaving that. Everything he did was to hurt this country and try to make it more the the rest of the world

Worse thing is we elected him because he was black and because he could pander really well. Fuck him

>he was black and because he could pander really well.
That just goes to show how PC are culture has become.

"Approval rating" polls are about as worthless as dog shit.
Nobody likes this nigger except niggers and stupid college students.

Hillary wrote her senior thesis on Saul Alinsky. Watch Ben Carson's RNC speech for some true redpills.

Get the fuck out nigger lover

he has actually been pretty based, especially if you save thousands on health care

But he hasn't saved anyone money on healthcare

But he's made insurance companies a heck of a lot richer through Obamacare.

Face it, the guy fucking sucks

>attending college
>stupid

pls tell me more wise user

PREMIUMS HAVE GONE UP. I PAY 800 BUCKS A MONTHS ON OBAMACARE YOU FUCK. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. YOU THINK I WANT TO PAY 800 BUCKS A MONTH IF MY SHITTY JOB WON'T EVEN GIVE ME NORMAL HEALTHCARE? FUCK YOU SO MUCH I WISH I COULD REACH INTO THE SCREEN AND STRANGLE YOU.

>calling others retarded because of syria
>doesn't know obama started the whole syrian mess
we know he takes niggers' side on everything

you red state retards should talk to some normies who pay 85/month for sweet healthcare coverage.

Only if you are poor enough for a subsidy. Funny how that works. It's like they're systematically trying to make earning money irrelevant so that smart people just become workhorses for the welfare-nigger masses.

>posting this shitty graphic that's been debunked at least a dozen times
You might as well post some occupy democrats meme

This is one of the better weeb MAGA hat images I've seen.
Thank you for posting it.

He killed Osama though.

>screw-up even worse than bush when it comes to Iraq

No, that's not possible as he's not the one who oversaw the invasion. The invasion was the major mistake

>2008 Bush leaves Iraq relatively stable
>Obama pulls out of Iraq entirely
>Iraq becomes hotbed for ISIS
>Obama intervenes in Libya
>Libya becomes hotbed for ISIS
>Obama intervenes in Syria
>Syria becomes hotbed for ISIS
>Obama refuses to back revolution in Iran
>Obama lifts sanctions on Iran
I'm no fan of Bush but there's no question Obama fucked up way harder

Well when you say it like that. Fuck Obama!

>Why did we elect him, America.
>we
No, fuck you guys, I voted for the Republican, this is on every moron who voted for the Democrat.

>he has actually been pretty based
That's wrong
>especially if you save thousands on health care
That's DEFINITELY wrong

One of them was a kid. Have to respect due process. POTUS is not above the law.

>2002/3 Bush orders invasion

There. That's 100% of the problem. Everything that happens next is because of that moment

So your solution to the first invasion is boots on the ground until middle east is a peacefull place. What could go wrong?

This retard is serious. He's practically regurgitating MSM koolaid. Fucking moron still on about partisan politics lmao

>It's all Bush's fault
I don't think we should have gone in but you can't invade a fucking country and say oops my bad and then leave. The entire middle east is 10x shittier now then it was when Obama took office. Invading Iraq is only part of the problem. Obama made it worse by completely pulling out of Iraq leaving a vacuum and then blowing up two other countries. Why do leftists always act like Obama dindu nuffin to the middle east?

(You)

>>It's all Bush's fault

Anyone involved in conspiring to, and overseeing the invasion is at full fault. Including Clinton and many democrats who voted for it.

As far as I know, Obama never voted (or could) for the war, so while it's not ideal he didn't immediately withdrawal when he took office, he oversaw the end of the war at least. It wasn't handled ideally, but the guilt for the war lies in those who conspired to start it, not those who ended it

The Iraq war isn't over. It's expanded into Syria now because of Obama

of course he doesnt care about america

he just does what he is told

he is owned by the highest bidder, almost everyone is politics has been for a long time

You now realize he's just another puppet for you know who

Don't forget raising racial tensions to a boiling point and doing nothing to ease them.

We deserved him for being duped by the cuckservatives in '00 and '04

>my name literally has "bomb" in it

to prove to black people we arent racist.
lot of good that did, fucking niggers

>my wife is the ugliest gorilla on earth
No, pic related is.

>dont like ugly typecast nig who only plays outrageous black women stereotype
>YOU GUYS IS RAYCISS FOR NOT LIKING A BLACK WOMAN WHO LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A GORILLA, even if every role we throw her in is "im an ugly black woman who before the sketch is done, will inevitably chimp out"

the jews are so crafty to get people to drink their kool aid

""""MOST TRANSPARENT GOVERNMENT EVER""""

LOL, remember that promise? I don't think he's all bad, but hes by far the least transparent president we've ever had. His administration won't tell the people anything without getting dragged through court first

Honestly I wish they closed down the UN for good and turn it into a museum or some kind of tourist attraction.

youtu.be/UnW3xkHxIEQ

eh

he was cool

Amen

Here you go, nigger shit-for-brains

(OP is not a nigger obviously)

lies
>detroit and new york city arent purple

>>my name literally has "bomb" in it

American intellectual.

^ad-hom attack from a libtard faggot

That's some quality poast. No joke.

you fucking retard, they fucking are fag.

The labels on that graph are kind of shit mate

look you made him cry, delete this post

Sasuga degeneracy central of the world, drowning westert civilization in shit as soon as a nigger gets elected.