thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/inside-the-nate-parker-rape-case.html
bet.com/celebrities/news/2016/08/07/nate-parker-s-wife.html
nytimes
youtube.com/watch?v=i18z1EQCoyg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ

RAPISTS

I guess this is going to be this years slavery movie.

>Nobody sees it

The fact that this negro has a beard is proof he's part white.

Why is his nose so wide?

My what big nostrils that nigger/google has.

>Remaking one of the most important films in cinema history
>Blackwashing it's racist tones to make it some BLACK EMPOWERMENT THE WHITE MAN IS EVIL bullshit
I fucking
HATE
this country right now
So god damn much

What the fuck are you going to do next? Remake Tom Sawyer so that Nigger Joe is the real hero? You revisionist fucking kikes?

I swear to God it reminds me of that episode of the Boondocks.
youtu.be/ZrZZQzyhp7g

It's arguably more fucking racist this time around in glorifying Nat fucking Turner.

fucking disgusting propaganda

ruckus is so fucking based

youtu.be/BjumUKsToJQ?t=38s

Wonder how many Oscars it'll win?

I would love to hang a nigger with the American Flag

jej ji kek, hehe-ha

In addition to being a racist, the director/star is also a rapist. So is the co-writer.

Several early screenings were pulled this summer when his past came to light, and the jews at Fox entered full damage-control mode. They're really pushing this to win all kinds of Oscars, but I think it's going to flop, both commercially and critically.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/inside-the-nate-parker-rape-case.html

Didn't the director raped a woman?
He did a good job pretending negros are a fundamental part of usa meanwhile he chimped out irl.
They should hang them like they used to do.

The remake is never as good as the original.

>blacks are freaking out that their kangz hero has an ugly ass ((((white))) wife with 6 kids

fukkkin kekd

bet.com/celebrities/news/2016/08/07/nate-parker-s-wife.html

None because feminists have now decided black rapists are lower on the privilege scale.

nytimes .com /2016/08/21/opinion/sunday/nate-parker-and-the-limits-of-empathy.html?_r=0

>White
>Downs Syndrome or Sami, genetic trash either way

The nigger director added a rape scene that never happened as the catalyst for the slave revolt.

Of course the nigger actually did rape a white girl in college with his nigger roommate.

I hope this propaganda bombs.

Saw a pre-screening, good movie although the script needed some work

>Didn't the director raped a woman?
Even more tragic than that. The woman got smeared by nigger activist groups and eventually killed herself.

That poster... Such a powerful statement about how blacks are regarded by this systemically racist society.

Let me guess: the fictitious scene is a white man raping a black woman, right?

>t. Cuck Cuckington

can't googles just fuck off back to African already?

Nope, it's Nat Turner raping a white teenage girl. In real life, Nat Turner just butchered her with an ax.

Nate Turner's rebellion
The movie will portray it as some critical moment in black history

>slavery continues 30 years after only to be ended by whitey
>achieved nothing and totally insignificant other than we killed some whiteys n sheet
>WE WUZ

He killed a teen mother, Rebecca Vaughan, while she was on her knees praying and then killed her 2 little boys as they were running away.

>Brave Black Warrior

You are disgusting

Did he not murder an entire school class of white children where the only survivor were some kid who hid in the chimney?

will this be included in the movie?

>youtube.com/watch?v=i18z1EQCoyg

Looks pretty good though, i'll watch it, not pay for it though ofc

Shouldn't the flag only have ten stars on it? Or am I a complete fucking idiot.

This

Calling it right now. It will take lots of oscars, thus setting the score from last february.

His mob killed a baby in the crib too.

He was just another insane religious nutcase terrorist, thought a solar eclipse was a message from God to start killin whitey.

Dark stuff, no pun intended.

The first flag had 13 stars to represent the 13 original colonies. So, it should be 13.

you're alright, leaf.

I like how the nigger who made it laced his speech at sundance (where it was the most well received film at in recorded history) with less than vague threats about how if shit doesn't change this will keep happening cause MUP DA DIDDA DOO DEM STATISTICS AND SHIT BE RACIST MUDDA FUGGA GIBS ME EBERYTHING OR IMMA BURN DIS SHEEEEEIT DOWN, I DONT CARE IFINS I'S WRONG CAUSE I FEELS RIGHT.

>When you went from Progressive to Right-Wing

My anger is purer than sunlight.
I cannot even believe I ever felt niggers were equals.
All logic went out the window and became violence.
I actually regret abolition.
Should have just shot all the fucking baboons.