Women of Color Appreciation Thread

Pic related: An African queen blocks neo-Nazi group "Nordic Resistance" during their march.

100 percent serious though, no pollocks would have the guts to do that.

i would

Would you REALLY though, it would be very different in real life. I doubt I would.

Doing something to provoke 3 people, all of which are far stronger than you. Sure the police are there, but it's still pretty dangerous.

Nothing wrong with black women when they get away from black culture.

would you do me

Whoa... such a powerful photo

>Doing something to provoke 3 people, all of which are far stronger than you. Sure the police are there, but it's still pretty dangerous.

You are a pussy, "mate"

she real for that

All I see in this picture is two sides of a retarded coin.

white people weak af cuh
Won't do shit unless they have a gun or behind a keyboard

Anyone who thinks that photo wasn't staged is an idiot

Ah I think he was referring to the white guys walking. We all know niggers will do stupid shit like this because they think they're entitled due to faggots like OP applauding nigger behavior.

Or you could be massively overestimating what you'd do.

Almost says MAGA PIZZERIA in the background

>Women of Color Appreciation Thread
There's nothing to be appreciated.

>Live in Sweden, best country on earth thanks to white Nordic Swedes
>Make Black Power fist unironically, when every black country is just a different hue of hell

How many generations away from black culture does it take? How much white ancestry does it take?

I can't tell she's not 100% nigger. She might have a little founding father in her.

There was a white policeman present, she knew she was completely safe

Not very ballsy

Where were this little girl's parents tho? Why was she out robbing stores and attacking police officers? Crazy little bitch.

It's easy to be brave when the media, political correctness and the police are on your side. If any one of those guys laid a finger on her they would have been beaten down to the ground by the police there. Look at the cop in the backhround. He's ready to draw his baton and beat the shit out of any white dude that thinks about raising a hand to hit her.

1000% serious though, I'm just waiting for the chance mow down liberals.

sure, why not?

Imagine the tree gents are Africans protesting Dutch occupation in some African shithole, and a female Dutch colonist did this at them. Do you think anyone would think she was "empowering"? I fucking doubt it.

She didn't do anything.

She just followed them walking backwards surrounded by police.

Any chucklefuck can do that. She isn't in early 1900's America where the police don't give a shit.

You're all fucking stupid, can't you see she's a skin head heiling with her nordic brothers?

Muh culture
Its purely genetics. There is no such thing as black culture. Africans have very different culture than niggers in America and niggers or black (same thing) have a different culture than niggers in Britain.
There is no black culture, blacks are genetically subhuman. All of them.

Its not about culture. you need to be at least 80% white to not go on chimp outs.

you really opened up my eyes

you're a stand up sort of user. thats pretty hot

is the nordic resistance even a gang?
are people actually scared of getting beat up by them?

Even though a couple Neo nazis beat the fucking shit out of that flowery government official earlier today. They didn't have guns or a keyboard. I'd like to take you on in the street pussy and show you what true power looks like with my bare fucking hands

thanks i guess :^)

yes, people who are trying their hardest to maintain the racial homogeneity of their homeland are so retarded.
it is much better to not believe in anything like you and men bro. who needs the continuation of the white race when you have nihilism and Stirner. We're so intelligent.

>show you true power with my bare fucking hands
I bet you could beat the dick off a platypus with those things.
Fuck that's hot.

Why is the nog giving a roman salute?

No imagine what the headline would be if it was the men holding their fists up.

Be careful though, it might make you think.

Some non-whites love to think they're white or friends of whites (which are usually asian lapdogs).

There is a difference though. Blocking a BLM demonstration with your fist in the air would be the ultimate form of racissss

I should like to pang a badminton racket off her head like a doinking semi-silent bongo for an hour or two.

Why haven't you married a black woman yet, user?

Here is an image of the only colored girl that matters

now leave and never return

I've married a purple woman.

all those actors are creepy

IGNORE SLIDE THREAD you Googles!

WTF does this mean?

>mfw I realize platypus dick is still bigger than a chinks.

she is virtue signaling.

"Sorry boy, sorry boy"