Are you sure you want to pick this fight?

Are you sure you want to pick this fight?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>left his cancer sticking wife
what

>her completely political marriage where she cheated with someone to make Chelsea and where Bill has testified in court under oath to having a handful of mistresses
yeah...

>cancer-sticking

lol

>one want's to let in a whole bunch of spic and sand niggers
>the other doesn't

Trump will win by a land slide.

Kind of dumb if she wants to court women voters, most don't respect her for staying with Bill after he cheated on her as it is. Making it a bigger issue is a mistake for her.

It's easy to cheat on your spouse if you're a scumbag, but it's even easier to stay with your philandering husband to further your political career.

yeah bill clinton never cheated on her

File name

None of those men had their mistresses commit suicide to protect their political ambitions.

What did they mean by this?

I for one advocate Hillary Clinton as our first literal cuck president!

I bet Hillary gets off whenever she thinks about ol' Billy sticking cigars into young, pretty women.

lmao pls tell me this is real

Fuck yes America should pick that fight, because that bitch has done a hell of a lot worse than get some strange.

Not an argument.

>First wives
thats a grammatical error

>one marriage
>multiple mistresses

I couldn't give a fuck of they cheated on their spouses with a fucking furry. That has little to do with how they would execute the duties of office.

Anyone vying for the power of office is going to have skeletons in their closet.

My beef with her is Benghazi, mismanagement of classified emails, and wanting to cater to fucking degenerates, and raising taxes.

She's a fucking dyke anyway.

This is bait.

Awww, CTR is attempting to appeal to emotion.

You guys know how fucked Hillary is in the general, right?

Hahahaha

Of course you don't, you're mentally disposable!

His wife stuck with him despite that he was cancer

Just because you got a bitch so whipped that she will put up with anything, that just makes her a stupid insecure whore who can't do any better. Is this something CTR thought out as an argument?

Nah, you get bumped for attention.

Everyone point at OP and laugh at their autism.