/sg/ Syria General - KERRY GIVES UP EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg
>Shirqat September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg
>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Sept. 30
>Handarat camp gains were maintained!
>Minor Repub.Guard&Liwa al-Quds gains in Bustan Al-Basha district of Aleppo city
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 30-9 - youtube.com/watch?v=v-HW0yZrS2w
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQdf0nbcMr4TlxwkaXnr2a2BT9D1WshZQ
twitter.com/UNPeacekeeping/status/781550784496402432
youtube.com/watch?v=14J1atMZFFw
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/782020443108614145
youtube.com/watch?v=WfusxHokCDg
youtube.com/watch?v=TxRWQHCSmUg
cokeandpopcorn.ch/53536-download-or-watch-gotham-online.php
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/john-kerry-syria-audio.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=P1alTYUJ3jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UeYgKl1o1eA
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqnz3gwliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
liveleak.com/view?i=347_1475273143
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP MINNESOTA

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

fuck the greater jizzrael plan. Its allready in the shitter.

>tfw onur thinks he can dox me

First for odd hardware

I have been watching you for Onur famalaman. I got some info on you yes, don't tread on Onur!!!!

What a fucking surprise!

Anyone wan't to fuck my cheap ass mexican sister for a VHS copy of spirted away?

onur is not very bright desu senpai, he would have had nothing on minnesota if the nord hadn't spoonfed him the info

>implying i have left any info other than my town name

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQdf0nbcMr4TlxwkaXnr2a2BT9D1WshZQ

Thread music

fuck you

Redpill me on Syria. Specifically:
Why shouldn't it go to the jews or Turkey or the Kurds? Why should I care about a Ba'athists?

The
>Everything you need to know
link doesn't answer these questions.

Based Efraim

what did he mean by this?

twitter.com/UNPeacekeeping/status/781550784496402432

Yeah, I know nordic bro helped him out. But you have to admit his persistence on this matter though. I never knew I would be in the middle of a doxxing shitfest when I entered /sg/.

Good enough info for Onur to find you dude! Better watch your back!!!

Here is a bigger bigger to prove these satanic scums are actually directly supporting isis and even hospitalizing them in israhell.

rest in peace rod
his trip is ##wayzata

2 days later

>bigger picture,

You are nowhere as slick as you think you are

>everything you need to know
>.wordpress.com
Just kill yourself

How real is the redgov versus bluegov split in this war? It seems like the military wants to avoid fighting Russia and Assad in favor of concentrating against ISIS, but you can never be too sure.

I'm halfway tempted to post my picture in order to make /sg/ less effeminate.

But, I don't tripfeg so.. Whatever.

>I never knew I would be in the middle of a doxxing shitfest when I entered /sg/

true that, we have opened pandora's box

To what end?

stop killing babies you evil assadists.

youtube.com/watch?v=14J1atMZFFw

im not slick, just careful

they taught stranger danger well in my school

ooooh shit, hope he doesnt dox my drug dealer neighbors

that'd be horrible

You think Rod will continue lurking in /sg/? I think he is way too addicted to not to but yea. His weebface is on the cyber now.

Too bad, I started to like Minnesota. He was alright in my books.

I interrupt the Doxxing attempts with a photo of the best looking plane ever.

wew lad

Thanks god that a Turkey Insider reveal me that Onur call his Hacker Army to doxx Minessota, Gruber, Colorador and me. They know where a study.

Can anyone confirm to me that the girl next to Rod pulled off that posture cause she could not handle the cringe by being so close to him?

That would be great!

;^)

>best looking plane
>not pic related

Visit /sg/ and a lot of the old timers are still here.

my theory is lesbian jews tbqh senpai

you know it, mate

Wow y'all, this here Syria stuff is a lot like the Wild West, wouldn't ya say

honestly he looks like a completely normal guy

especially compared with onur's autism

This. Jews aren't all that familiar with Mexicans desu.

F-14 is pure sex.

the A-10 is the hot girl next door.

Yeah y'all, I agrees wit you Billy

>Nazi burning the Arab while the US silences the UN

This image is all kinds of incorrect.

Kill yourself.
Beat me to it.

>no wild bill hickok

this is my new trip
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/782020443108614145

Nice, never saw the full webm

>he doesnt think BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT is pure sex

None of yall's real outlaws, I could take out these here mud-slimes quicker than a buckin bronco

Hmm... interesting

It is one of the possibilities yes.

Onur just shitposts a lot and you guys get triggered by it and think it has to be autism. How about him playing you guys so hard you don't even notice? He has Ashkenazi Turk IQ famalamanzies.

I don't care about his looks. His unironic way of posting about memes and le anime already tells me enough.

AUTISM ON THE INSIDE, NORMIE ON THE OUTSIDE!!!!

Daily reminder to pray for based Assad.

It is already over famalaman. You are done for.

What are the odds of King Nigger invading before November?

This shitposting is beyond my level fampaichan.

That's not a Nazi.

Low, he will let Hillary do the invading.

>he doesnt like the old west

slim to nil

kys

It's more hawks vs doves.
Hawks want to fucking risk WW3 to get rid of Assad.
Doves want to just let Russia clean up the mess they made and wash their hands of the whole affair.

Amusingly is seems that the Democratic party is the Hawk party of old though.

Can't you change your password or something? I don't know how that shit works.

May God Guide Based Assad

I'd say the same thing if I was Israeli. They have different interests than us. Hezbollah/Iran wants to nuke them. Being bogged down in the Syrian Civil War helps Israel out a lot.

To the Van Gaal m8, yes, we'll know that Engineer is studied by some pretty autist guys, but AT LEAST i have the common sense to know when i can be one and when act not as a one, that's why i'm 3rd year of the career

This, Onur follow the autism path of trying to be better than anyone by only see himself, and not watching the other.

I'm dead serious, the doxx shit is only because he got countless time BTFO and he takes it as a personal revenge against /Syria General/. The only reason why we actually hate him is becuase of that i mention up in the post, because we're right and he doesn't, and we he trying to do anything to actually see us sad, he try to damage people here, he did it trying to raid the threads, calling turk shitposters and even trying to mix the threads, but how nodoby cares, even amongs turks, he's taking shit against the main namefags of these threads why fucking hackers because he can't do it alone.

Kind of sad and maybe i feel bad for him, the only thing he could do is trying to debate like the other turksposters do without get carried away, but he doesnt.

u wot? have you not read onur's facebook dox? he's as autistic as it gets, there is literally a status update about how he uses social media because he can't find similarly thinking friends

>change your password

Welcome to Cred Forums my friend. I can assure you that you will have way more fun here than you had on Reddit.

Amen

Hey get off yer high horse, you wouldn't have won the old "O.K Coral" if it weren't for my shooting

trips are when you put #Niggerstonguemyanus after your name in the name field.

you can change it to whatever like #Gayniggersfromouterspace or #SouriaBasharAssad

what the fuck do you want from me?
you post fucking pepe memes all over Cred Forums and you call me autistic. take a look at your fucking self you retard faggot
Yeah I look like a normal person because I am one.

Bashar al-Assad did nothing wrong.
I don't get why the US wants to get rid of him. I really don't. I don't believe in this illuminati/jew/globalist bullshit. It's horse hockey. But what else could drive a man like President Obama, a man who stood for peace, a man who ran on shitting on Bush's war in Iraq, a god damned Nobel Peace Prize recipient. What else could drive a man to do everything in his power to want to topple Syria?

>Doc holliday being the same age as Wyatt Earp

Doc, you were a darn consumption riddled weasel. Me and Wyatt here were much better outlaws than you dang jab ever was

Obama wanted to overthrow the old order in the middle east.

It fucked everything up.

Sorry Chilebro, ever since I entered /sg/, you guys made fun of his pic and posted the template of his facebook. Even threatening to make a family tree of him. IF anything, he should go and do more damage. Well deserved for fucking someone over on the internet cause MEMES xDD

LMAO naah. That is normalposting for Nationalistic Turks. Politics is like a second job to them so they keep making all these statements about the army and the government etc.

>gets mad at pepe posting

Dude, chill down and have a serious case of self reflection. It is all in your head, we are on Cred Forums, I am shitposting cause I can get away with it. I am pepeposting cause people get baited and complain about it. It is all part of the game. Keep calm my young one, this might all go away soon enough.

(((Outside interests))) pushing the US into making stupid decisions

it's like Lobbyists, except on a bigger scale.
there was some shit in Hillary's emails about how the Rothschilds wanted them to invade and go full OIF and give Syria to Israel.

probs not why they're being stubborn dumbasses about Syria.
maybe they're just virtue signalling about how they're the "nice guys" without playing into the world police meme

t. I don't know Turkish mentality but I am gonna call him autist cause he hurt my interwebz friend xD

His facebook is as normie nationalist as it can get.

>Roman faggots

You're literally newfag, Onur literally find himself be a meme here since the last year.

Again, act normal is pretty easy

Yes. IIRC they doxexed Onur first, non-stop.

>It only takes one match...

it's not all in my head when pictures of my family, myself, my address, where i fucking work and where my family works is plastered all over /sg/
you talk big because you are anonymous. someone could break into my house and the houses of all my family members if they wanted because it was all posted here. I'd like to see the same happen to you and lets see how tough you are
Onur literally posted his own dox up here himself

>he got dang nabbed shot in the back by his own partner in crime

>That is normalposting for Nationalistic Turks

you don't understand m80

those weren't cherrypicked status updates

his ENTIRE activity history is just that sort of posts

Yes, I remember that. But what came after that? Everyone here dumping whatever pictures they could find of him on here.

tfw no partisan girl gf

I would

Dem tities on the center bottom.

Leave Onur alone, I think he doesn't even care here

He has very different life in the outside of Cred Forums

I sure bet we could kick some raghead butt Wyatt. Doos Vult or whatever they call it

no

>he a good boi, turnin his life around, goin to friday prayers n shiet

>newfag

Ohhh no, I am hurt!

Do you guys not realize you are on the internet, on Cred Forums of all the places. PFF NEWFAG U DONT BELONG HERE HEHE U NEED TO LEARN!!

I guess you don't have a social life IRL that you get so emotional on a Thait shitting board when people actually shitpost.

If you have not learned his tricks by now, I am very sorry. Just as I shitpost to trigger you guys, he also does it but he builds a personality behind it with his 500 character rants cause he namefags. But sure dude, he might have autism, he might not. But you and Minnesota DEFINANTLY have it and can not see through the ruse train.

Yeah well what the fuck can I say? I really dislike doxxing on the internet for the reasons you said. Yet I saw Onurposts none stop here which made me dislike you guys even though I mostly just shitpost and want want to get some ez baits. This has been going on for the 2 months I have been here, probably longer before I came here. Maybe you should have NOT doxx him? Maybe you should have NOT repost his pictures as a GOTYA ONUR, NOW YOU QUIET LEL!

You brought it on yourself and it is definitely your own fault so I do not feel sympathy. Who in their right minds would take Cred Forums as like a off-topic MMO forum where people circle jerk about their figurines? YOU ARE ON Cred Forums WAKE THE FUCK UP

Mashallah, this Assad pic truly captures his eyes.

>"nordic" ((("bro")))
shabbat shalom, zachariah

LMAO made me KEK.

As far as I'm here concerned, those towels are none of my time. I'm happy stayin' here in the Wild West

I didn't have jack shit on him except the IP address of his school
I never searched online for info about onur
>finds my address
>finds info about my entire fucking family and extended family
>find pictures of my online
>it's just a joke.
no fuck all of you. let the above happen to you and then say the same thing. you all are anonymous i'm not. talk big from behind your screen

Vallahi that Nordic bro brought this shitstorm and I can finally admit he is the true Aryan poster on /sg/ that we need.

Keep this shitposting up, adds a bit of a spice to /sg/.

Yall a bunch of faggots

Why are you such a jew-boo dude?
Those women are 6/10s, their only redeeming features are their tits.

A TRUE ALPHA
you guys are just jeolous because he is way better than you

How dare you.

do you know where we are?

WE THREAD THEME NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=WfusxHokCDg

No, inform me pl0x

Hey Hickok, why don't you challenge me to a nice dang diddly game of poker

San Francisco Cocksucker Sweargen

I wasn't referring to you --just people in here in general doing that. I'm also not a fan of doxxing desu, especially addresses/workplaces.

I like to keep things within my tribe desu.

pretty sure Bill and Earp never met

There not even Jews they're Zionist.

FUCKING 3 SEASONS HBO???? REALLY??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking stupid shows get 9 seasons but a diamond like Deadwood gets only 3, and last 2 were a bit rushed as well.

Frick off somewhere else Bill

Demanding moar slutty jewesses.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxRWQHCSmUg

nah, in honor of an aztec getting doxxed, get some latin shit up in here

I bet you're neurotic af lol.
How does anyone get doxxed lel

Are you a Jew or a Gentile?

i stopped watching halfway through season 3, and went back to finish off Sopranos and catch up with Gotham

LMAO Gruber, I like your kinda humor my man.

If Minnesota has not shot himself yet, you might just have given him a reason to do it right now.

more of her?

>implying we're not all jews on the inside

Has everyone forgotten about little ol' me, I could take down any one of you boys from 100 yards out

Backtracing and reporting to the cyber police

>2 or 3 months
>I'm not a newfag

I would dig in with the one with glasses

THE TORCH HAS BEEN PASSED.

I'm a real Hebrew.
We wuz kangs n' sheit

I wouldn't blame you. They knew it was gonna get cancelled so they rushed season 2 and 3 was just low quality compared to 1.

Never bothered Gotham as I am not into capeshit that much. But Sopranos still #1 for me famalamans. Gotta be loyle to my capo

Just a friendly bit of banter

Why do jews just lump the entire world as one group? That isn't even racist, thats just arrogant af.

Show us yur' breast thingies or hop right out Annie

did you get civilization 5 to work?

>dat pic
I finally understand why so many jewish men are gays or if not, they covet white goyish women like niggers do.

>why US want rid of Assad
Because getting rid of Assad served two US interests in the region. Or rather allies.

It serves Israel who wants Assad gone because Assad wants the Golan heights back, which are internationally recognized as still being Syrian soil.
But they also want him gone because Syria is allied with Iran. Whom Israel sees as the biggest threat to them in the region.

Secondly Saudi Arabia wants Assad gone because they again hate Iran and want to see Iran lose it's allies. Especially now that Iraq is democratic and is bound to keep voting a Shia into power due to being a majority Shia nation.

Really the war serves no purpose for the US other than appeasing their two largest allies in the region.

Back to Syria

Old City District on Aleppo having heavy clashes, also SAA is shelling Shoqaief Industrial District right now at South of Handarat Refugee Camp, with Kindi Hospital still as contested.

No ways am I pimping out my best women to you Goyim.
Here, have these instead.

For what purpose tho. No one has ever doxxed me and I have been pretty caustic here.

WHAT THE FUCK

GET IT OFF THE INTERNET RITE NOW!

Tomorrow at night i will solve the problem, tomorrow i have test of Research of Operations at 10AM.

Cute

Hey Doc you don't happen to know what a "leppo" is that they're talking about in this here thread do ya?

Ohhh no you don't.

RATE DIS MY MAN

God i hate jew women, not even glasses fix them

Gotham isnt too bad.
the season 1 villians are retarded as fuck and bruce is an annoying little shit and catwoman is pedo bait

Season 2 is absolutely great
they throw in a decent mr freeze and firefly.
Catwoman is still pedobait

season 3 just started.
it's not too bad.
Gordon is basically batman already

im a narcissist with a name

that's why

Aight. Not many series atm anyway so might give it a chance.

Not the slightest here clue Sam. Maybe it has something to do with the "Alamo"

>militant islamic jihadis
>interested in a functional democracy

dohohohohoohooh

>cokeandpopcorn.ch/53536-download-or-watch-gotham-online.php

go nuts, mate

it's like all of /sg/, friend or foe, normie or autist, came together tonight to shitpost in unity

this is truly a bizarre thread

Dem mammaries.

True Aryans.

The people on this thread do the magic, i think that's why i can't just leave of here

I am top tier Cred Forums autist if you know what I mean.

*tips popcorn*

I will just download the first season in 720p and watch it whenever I got time.

>tonight

NEWFAG LMAO xDDD

Ya some Israeli General got caught leading isis troops. Isis works for Hillary obama and Netanyahu. All for the Glory of the fake Jew nation. No wonder Muslims are psychos their lands are being stolen and thy people continously murdered. But goyim understand only black lives matter. I am a robot and only collect intell.

We love our Jewish tits, folks

plus it's our 1 year anniversary

How is Basher going to bomb the last hospital in Aleppo if he is the one holding it? Whats the next step on this madmans masterplan??

>nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/30/world/middleeast/john-kerry-syria-audio.html?_r=0
Here is the full article. The last part is funny:
>“So you think the only solution is for somebody to come in and get rid of Assad?” Mr. Kerry asked.
>“Yes,” Ms. Shehwaro said.

dang, mccauley culkin actually looks pretty hot after that sex change

She's nice. Only heard about her this year though.

Crashing Idilb Barkery, with no suvivors!

That's a russian scope

Rude AF!!!

She does have a weird Jewish face without makeup. But god damn dose titties.

>that face

>top tier Cred Forums autist
>downloads 720p
Somethings do not add up.

Its the celebration of 1st anniversary.

>tfw almost all of you got blown the danggity by cops or your own gang members
>tfw not faking your own death
>tfw living the sweet life sipping martinis in South America while y'alls posting on a board about this "Japanese animation"

The fuck is this landwhale?
Have you guys seriously gotten so desperate?

Doxxing lol. Heres my plane

i've fucked fatter

That winter-warmer body. Nice.

Last 2 hours of free internet

lowtest betacuck detected.

Shiiiii I must be a normie for not getting 70 gigs bluray movies REEEEEEEEE

Naah but yea, I only watch in 1080 when it is a movie or rewatch of series. 720p is mostly for time waster series.

U mad I added another X to trigger autism? xDDD Yeyeyeye boy das how I play!!!! LMAO!

GTFO, nothing is going to happen tinfoil hat shitters.

Isn't it well accepted (at least in informed military circles) that isis and israel are essentially non-belligerents?

They have the same enemies in the region, and aside from their relationship with they west, they have not fired at each other in anger.

>kerry
>trusting elections after being swift boated
>in syria

what a cuck

Seriously. Has Australia gone the way of the US and gotten obese?

shut up you literal tranny whore

Butch you're a darn idiot, enjoy those Mexicans down ther for the rest of yer life, you're an "autist" as these guys seem to now call it

ooh that's kinda rare.

The good friend of the Peacemaker. Tombstone was Great. You tell them im coming and hells coming with me.

wrong thread

this is a personal thread for autist drama

I aint a resolution fag. But I know Cred Forums is.
Just like Cred Forums are framerate fags
And Cred Forums are bitrate fags

no not really
they're really short though

Everyone's fucked a fatty in a slow period mate. It's how you get your game back. You just don't boast about it

I think they keep them around to shoot some Hezbollah and just destabilize the region

this is a long fucking slow period

Hey Wyatt, take this. *bang* Shoot I just killed dang Wyatt Earp.

She isn't fat. I think only sexually confused teenagers would think that.
I'd rather fuck a fatty than fuck my hand desu.

You are a good lad in my books then. I only care about switching from 720 to 1080 depending on what I am watching. Other than that I don't give a fuck either.

On-topic though
Minnesota lurking, trying to hold his RL together while his dad yells from the ground floor who these Arab speaking guys are and why they are bothering him.

Chilebro trying to play it cool as if nothing is going on so that people ignore the biggest KEK on /sg/.

Man, I just came back to shitposting at the right time it seems. I am a good lad in my books.

*shootout ensues, Doc Holliday and Jesse James survive*

Why hasn't Russia used a single FOAB yet? They could probably drop one on an area with no civilians around.

Do they want to save them for a possible WWIII?
Do they not want to escalate it and piss of the US?
Do they fear it could easily be used in the western media to draw attention to Syria in a negative fashion?
Do they just have a hard time finding a target outside civilian areas?
Or is it just so cost ineffective?

No civilians = no terrorists
FOAB pointless, unless you want to make a big hole in the middle of an empty desert.

Hey Jesse, you were a really good friend of mine and before I pass of my here injury, I'd like to say thank you for all the good times

You too, buddy, you too.

I miss the Wild West at least we could fight for Order, and the Federal Government wasnt a corrupt pile of shit.

If there's an IR-jamming memebox out there then why haven't the Saudis bought it for their tanks to stop getting BTFO'ed by Yemeni ATGM's?

Its a fucking Queen Martini.

Know the model or at least the zoom amount? Looks fucking hilarious.

Actually people find i liked MLP 4 years ago during the week, i don't know how to react anymore

my dear weed friend,

it means tonight's /sg/ is even more autistic than usual

best of luck my half roach pal

Memebox is russian tech
They don't sell to saudee SCUM

Would bang. Any man would.

why run from it

embrace it

Don't remind me my good fella. I am very disapoint at you!!!

t-thanks bro... just making sure my Dutch blood makes sure to keep my Turkish blood in line so I don't go full Onur. It will be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1alTYUJ3jQ

Meanwhile on Hama

You guys are hilarious i miss my old friends.

We all have things to be disapoint of when you have 15~16 years old.

Nuke the terrorist supporters! Do it Vlad!

>tfw dutch blood too

fucking putin shills

Fucking Florida crocodiles

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>not shilling for uncle pootie
ishygddt

Le blood of giants to make you grow tall meme etc

Atleast you are not fapping to traps or futunari. Right Chilebro? RIGHT?

See, we finally got an American that loves his country and hates the same enemies his government hates. A true patriot unlike traitors you can find here!!!! You a 100% good lad dude.

Putin is God.

>tfw 6ft1

fuck I should really disable this when shitposting

>Atleast you are not fapping to traps or futunari. Right Chilebro? RIGHT?

No, i watch normal porn, i fucking hate hentai and those shits

Fucking shit this doxxing anniversary thread sure has been kek

Pretty good famalamanzies.

Hehehe aight bro you might be ok in my books.

>everyone fucked a fatty
Nah mate.
But then I went from robot to chad. And now I am in a relationship with a fitness loving chick. So getting more fit just because of it.
If I don't look out I'll be full on /fit/ though and fucking dudes.

What is normal porn these days?

How many months until Aleppo 100% liberated?

Hi Jeb. How are the elections going?

You're ok for me too, i like your bait posts

>does not watch 6-tuple penetration tentacle rape
Chilebro, I...

Since everyone else is posting their fave jew boobs,

here is 1b

I never cared for the doxxing. Just laughed at the salty tweets by Onur and Mark getting arrested.
Accidental self-doxx are the greatest.

This shit going on now though just stinks of salty revenge postings.

Wasn't he calling for an end to US-Russia relations in Syria?

Such a waste for all the time he's spent trying to fix things.

fuck off glenn

worst character

1a - would support Israel in return for use of her womb

Glen doesn't deserve her, hope he dies by a bat.

who is this seminal fluid druid?

Actually this is a very good question

End of November, maybe at my birthday

No Duterte, i don't like anime porn of any kind.

Used to be Playboy was normal porn. But now they dont even post nudes and instead post hijab wearing muslim and talking about how great Allah is for women's rights.
Kek

Namefags shouldn't namefag so hard. It's their own fault for giving up information and then talking shit

Well Syria is aligned with Iran, so pretty much every Middle East country would like to see Iran lose allies and power.

>This shit going on now though just stinks of salty revenge postings.

This, but let be honest, Onur doxxed himself and Minnesota too on various post.

while I support Israel, you are saying Iran wants to nuke them with nukes they dont have. Meanwhile Israel went against America's advice and developed nukes independently.

>i fucking hate hentai and those shits
You disappoint me sempai.

>tfw too careful to doxx

I'd say just vaginal

I only watch solo and lesbian, I don't want to see dick.

you kidding?

>2265+2e-17
>Age of gravitron space travel
>Does not like anime porn
IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE CURRENT YEAR DEPENDING ON THE CONFIGURATION OF THE TIME-SPACE LATTICE

At least you're smart and don't give out any info besides you're from northern chile

His plans are not realistic, so he contradicts himself here and there.

We got his facebook????????????????

Does that count as smart?

Really???? I missed that, when did it happen?

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

I prefer helicopters

One user got it. But he only posted this pic.

tfw the Air Force has better memes than you.

chilebro looks handsome as fuck 2bh fampai

Wouldn't be something.

November 24th, 1 year after Russia jet is shot down, aleppo is liberated from the FSA Fucks.

Yea, heard they stopped doing nudes.

Heck, I am a Mormon and my first thought is "Why would someone buy playboy if their are no nudes?"

Lauren Cohan

>Always forget Claudia black from Farscape also fits into todays shitposting

Is this bait? Arab Spring was Obama's greatest achievement. It wouldn't have been possible without Hillary's hard work.

What's with the notch cut out of the tip?
Americans circumkike their bombs like they do their infants?

Latin Playboy show more than US Playboy, that make kek every time

At the very last, the ones in Visual Novels ONLY when they're done right, and only Majikoi did that

I tried too to avoid see dicks on porn, why i would want to see it?

VR maybe will change that, i see those crazy gameplays with anime waifus and shit.

The only thing i let out is my facebook twice but so far nothing more.

Turks doxx me and know where i study and my name maybe, but i don't care, i even have Leith added on my facebook.

Wait I thought that was minnesota-tan

Half spic half white

>traps and futanari.
futa is for closeted homosexuals

nah i'm up here spaniard and italian

or people of refined taste

kill yourself

>mfw people actually try to defend the fact about not being gay and like traps

Disgusting as fuck

I still have some Spanish Blood, but i don't think as myself as a white boy at all

the Harambe thing really took off with the military

How are you taking the doxing so far the REAL Minnesota?

I never set up facebook for that reason.
None of my social media have pictures of me.
And even if they got it. I dont care. Oh no they know what I look like. How horrible. If I don't like the way I look, I should do something to change that. Not try to hide away and not fix the problem.

Man you are missing out on seeing a nice big hard cock spreading that pussy wide.

>"Why would someone buy playboy if their are no nudes?"
Honestly. Playboy used to have really good writers for them. But with the advent of the internet they have all started blogs and other shit. They no longer needed Playboy to get their message out there.
So without nudes and without good articles. There is nothing left. Which is why nobody buys the magazine anymore and people just buy their porn movies and shit.

kill yourself

anit nothing but a taco.

>Latin Playboy show more than US Playboy, that make kek every time
Dutch playboy had a post-op trannie in it.
My mom actually bought that issue because she is that kind of liberal idiot.

Thanks god my family don't buy any commie shit because we all hate them

I hear that my Mayan brother. Life is though on you lads. Trump wanna build that wall to keep you out, yet you shitpost for an Arab Muslim 6k+ miles away. Life is though on you for sure lad.

>The Israel South Africa Agreement (ISSA) was a secret defence co-operation agreement originally signed in 1975 between Israel and the government of South Africa.

>The agreement covered many different areas of defence co-operation at a time when both countries were unable to source weapons and defence technology freely on the international market, primarily because of arms embargoes in place at the time.

The good old days.

youtube.com/watch?v=UeYgKl1o1eA

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqnz3gwliQ

Holy shit mang I knew you were a betacuck but that fucking look!

>futa is for closeted homosexuals
You would be surprised youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

Homosexuals actually don't like futa. The female features just turns them off. Meanwhile heterosexual men are the biggest consumers of futa and shemale porn out there.

Apparently has to do something with the way our primitive monkey brains work and the impossibility of something so feminine having something so masculine (big dick!) just makes our brains go nuts for it.

>My mom actually bought that issue because she is that kind of liberal idiot.

Your mom is alright in my books. Make sure she votes for DENK in March. Cheers bruv.

Article from Jew York Times:

>Bruised and battered but alive, Ghazl Qassem was among the lucky survivors of the attack earlier this week. Four days later, rescue workers were still digging Friday through the rubble of the apartment building after pulling out the bodies of 20 people, including nine children, most from Ghazl's family. They were searching for at least three others believed inside.

>At least 96 children are among the 320 people killed in Aleppo since a cease-fire collapsed on Sept. 19, according to UNICEF, as Syrian and Russian warplanes barrage the city's eastern opposition neighborhoods

>"We are totally resigned to God's will," said Khaled Sakka, a father of 10 children, all under the age of 14. He, his three wives and the children all sleep in one room in the middle of the house, the only safety measure they have against the nightly airstrikes.

>Ghazl Qassem was at home with her four siblings, her pregnant mother, cousins and grandmother when the bomb struck Tuesday around midday. Their apartment building is adjacent to a hospital in a neighborhood with a number of specialized clinics; hospitals and clinics have been frequent targets

>Abdul-Majid Malah, a father of three who lives nearby, rushed to the scene after the bomb. "I only saw the dust. When it settled, the building was all on the ground. It was like dominos," he said. His children, ages 2, 3 and 4, rush into his arms every time they hear a bomb, he said. Then a minute later, they go back to playing.

Why do Arabs breed like niggers? No wonder they had social and economic tensions just before the civil war. Muh Jews is nice and all but all of this seems like typical scapegoating if you're complaining about them and how they're trying to overthrow your government when you yourself shit out 6 kids.

Is doing some pullups and push ups really that fucking hard?

>mfw i will have a diploma and job to actually enter into the USA
>But i won't enter because isn't my objective

I was wondering about the sales, as playboy writing has gone way down hill. They used to have top writers producing stuff so that they wouldn't be called porn.

Let me guess. Proud lovers of Mi General?
I used to have a Chilebro friend on autistic forum nationstates. Dude's grandparents lived next to Pinochet. He redpilled me on Chile and commies.
I miss my old Chilebro.

trump won't win my family alone is using the lawn care truck to bring over a truckload of cousins from mexico to vote for clinton.

russian THERMAL scope,thus the size.

me? no but I run a lot in the summer
cardio is important

Fuck naw, she moved back to the island. Cuz fuck the Netherlands.
Also she is a lifetime VVD voter.

Shame Rutte is such a cuck. They used to be a pretty decent party until he took over.

MSM is in full damage control pulling this stories.

Actually my father was also near to Pinochet and killing commies in La Victoria.

Isn't about "Proud Lover", but Pinochet is the only leader to date that actually tried to do something for Chile.

Good. USA does not need anymore self-hating Latinos that would vote for Trump cause they wanna fit in so badly their tinfoil hat is enlightened by white trash.

Cheers bruv. I know he aint gonna win. Making fresh memes for November already. Gonna shitpost delusional 16 year olds so hard as they yell RIGGED!!! L M A O.

>Cuz fuck the Netherlands

Rude bruv. The Netherlands has been good to all my Turkbros out there! Netherlands is 100% brotier!!!

What happens at 29 Palms stays at 29 Palms

I love my country very much even if we're like shit like we are right now, it give me the chance to actually try to fix it for good.

What's your musical tastes like? NL is the mecca of trance or are my assumptions wrong?

wtf i hate bombs and having 3 wives now

Good to hear, have a family member who lived in Chile for a while, he liked it well.

I agree but

[spoiler]It's not like Syria's population was unsustainable or anything![/spoiler]

Defending polygamist

while if a fundy mormon tries it they will burn them at the stake.

>I know he aint gonna win.
I'm not even American and that depresses me.

Whos baking new bread?

>mfw not even a marine and i know 29 palms is hell on earth

have faith

Aight that is pretty good famalaman. Your rep just increased to honored with me.

You should not be asking this question to a Turkish diaspora my Burgerfriend. I am sure there are some Dutchies that can fill you in on this. But yes, Tiest and Armin van Buren both are from the Netherlands.

There there Israelbro. It was too good to be true anyway. Atleast you get to shitpost the hell out of it all the way till November 8th and then back out as it isn't your country anyway so you don't have to hang yourself.

'Why everything you hear about Aleppo is wrong'.
>liveleak.com/view?i=347_1475273143

>guilty crown

My objective was never to come here and see me now :^) I want to go back to Mexico next year though.

I hadn´t seen that graph before. That seems pretty bad.

That webm had me crying