Post best times on Cred Forums

Well seeing as the site could be down within 24 hours share your best times on Cred Forums

>Dorner Manhunt
>brit/pol/ during pol harbour
>Gaza strip happening with our guy livestreaming
>Internet aristocrat during memergate
>Syria general
>Ukraine happening giving protesters rag characters
>Europe migrant happening
>France attacks x4
>Staying up till 6am for Brexit
And of course the whole Trump saga.

It has been great my friends, carry on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4OXwa3575Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtu.be/9Z53DYOIqpI
youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k
i.imgur.com/5kupiXd.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvmCiNMpCU
youtube.com/watch?v=IH_0Vzh8m_g
youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k
youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k
youtube.com/watch?v=xLaUQpQZVFw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giving ISIS/FSA coordinates for RuAF to bomb them

The time Cred Forums was convinced the boy scouts were going to be sacrificed to the jewish moon god because of a card game

Jeb memes take the cake for me. The banter here has always been the best, It'll be bad to see it go. I never hated BritPosters.

>the summer of zimmerman

this fucking night

When Cred Forums convinced niggers at my school, via Twitter, that the KKK was protesting on campus.

Also first finding this place about a year ago. I love you Cred Forums never change.

>France attacks
>brexit memes
>btfo of Cruz missiles
>JEB! And his downfall
>tree King
>when I first discovered CTR shills were real.
>Hillary talks Pepe
>Sam Hyde shoots up [insert place here] he can't keep getting away with it!
>YLYL
>straya doing straya things
>Borders wide open video

Most of all I love that I learned Europeans are my brothers, that we really are under threat, it wasn't just my imagination, and memeing Trump into the White House.

>Tree King

when someone tried to Skype into the zimmerman trial and their avatar was a pic of a gay black guy sucking a banana

cant wait for this fucking shitstain site gets taken down for good

So many happenings...

Pol can be shut down. We haven't even seen real comfy levels yet. Whoever wins this election, shit's going to get fucking crazy. It's all coming to a head lads. Have this rare Pepe jiff.

Turkey coup was pretty lit TBQH

>school
Judging by the way you type I wouldn't be surprised if you were talking about a high school.

It was a candy cane.

How new is everyone in this Cred Forums tier thread?

flim flam

At least we can ignore the actual problems and circle jerk on safe spaces like heavily moderated reddit and tumblr.

Free speech is over rated anyway.

ayup

maybe turkey coup, even if it became shit afterward

wrong pic

Can't flimflam the zimzam, Jaffa calling

Cred Forums was better before this election

>my flag
>nofap meme

>Cred Forums will never be this good again
A year later Ebolachan and thus meme magik

>yes
>reading ur shitty lives

>"Fucking googles"
>angry feminist qoutes being >carefully analysed by pol

Way to waste runes, idiot.
There'll still be Death runes and Blood runes aplenty after you've run out of Water runes. Those runes are completely useless to you, and more loot for the guy who manages to kill you. Unless that's safe PVP.
If it's not, it's also way too many casts. Are you planning on killing three people?

>poo in it

this one was a good time right guys? when he showed the lamestream media we aint no 400lb hackers sitting on our beds in our basements right guys?

Wait why might we be getting shut down?

oath, when we found Erdogan's plane on flight radar. fuck that was fun

Never forget ;_;

top kek right here

the Zimmerman case and Jaffa calling were pols finest hours

>trolling leftist polls and making trump win on them.
libs so mad about it

If it goes down I'm taking the same shitposting and hate speech public. Enjoy tumblr and Reddit while you can baby.

that was the greatest night, the best part about it was that the donald himself touted those polls we fucked with as proof that he was winning!

It's like tiamen square but funnier

>tfw clam before the storm
>tfw Hamas chicken

I've been here too long.

feeling a connection with other loosers was the best part over the years

thanks for being my friend, Cred Forums. we dont say it enough but thank you from the bottom of my heart

I must be too new to this board. Care to explain.

remember the ukrainian war antics. such simpler days
youtube.com/watch?v=B4OXwa3575Q

>no zimmerman trial.

That was the high watermark. The memes wouldnt stop

Im going to need more on this

That was one only happening i was watching live when it started. Good times.

Why is Cred Forums and Cred Forums being shut down?

its not, just go along with it

Brexit, ZimZam Trial, and Syria Chemical Weapons Sleepover were the tops for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

>dat Britlove after Brexit
The emotions will only be topped by a Trump victory this November.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums will not go silently into the night until the mainstream media does a report on Lord Kek.

After that all our work is done.

IGNORE SLIDE THREAD

WTF does this mean?

SHUT UP POTATO NIGGER

>best time on pol

Today. The day it gets shut down

Soon that fat mouth of yours will be shut forever

You will be alone in that dark room

Clicking and refreshing desperately

Only to realise it's gone. Your bigoted little clubhouse is dead :D

Racists don't deserve rights

>cmd+f
>Ron Paul
>0 results

Just shutup and salute.

nigger bait

I LOVE YOU, ACTUAL NIGGER

You are all so insecure and desperate to prove your not mad

Soon enough you won't ever have the chance to

rare

>>brit/pol/ during pol harbour
The Commonwealth remembers.

>that gif
Noooooooo
Thats the kinda shit that makes me curl up
where the fuck do you find this shit?

>some thing about a boy scout jamboree
>some fema drill is the same weekend
>the nwo card game talks about it
>nothing happened
That was it.

>Romney Tears
>fighting the hordes during Cred Forums harbor
>Oakland street race riot
>freezie pops in feguson
>watching jeb shit the bed

are you all newfags or something. none of this shit is more than 2 years old

You are an nigger, potato.

That's fucking outstanding

The hardcore conspiracy Syria shit started in 2012, when Cred Forums exposed a Western plot to use a PMC to frame the Assad government for WMD use against it's own citizens. Other than that, Cred Forumss best moments were in the last few years (what with it being a young board and all)

> Overwhelming sense of
COMFORT!

>Shilled for mlp
>ended up liking the show and made some pretty cool friends.
That's about it friendo.

Almost all happenings are max comfy. Its so nice to wrap up in a blanket, have a nice drink and or snack, and watch shit unfold in a Cred Forums stream with less than 150 people in it.

I would love to be on a rooftop with a gun and cigar watching riots unfold on the streets. Seems like such an awesome experience.

Probably Brexit. I've seen cops attempting to corner the uncornerable, Hohol square with tanks inbound in 30 minutes, but staying up that late for the single biggest fuck you to the EU to date takes the cake.

For such a young board Cred Forums has probably had the largest impact of all the boards when you think of how much shit it has done in a short space of time.

Cred Forums is the only reason why I still come to Cred Forums.
I will never forget when we turn Tay in one of ours.
I will never forget the skype call of Jaffa.
I will never forget how Ben Garrison was blocked from the internet.
So many things that we made together. So many Jewish tears...

>not being here for the BP happening and obligatory sleepovers

Obama sold the organisation handling the entire DNS system to the UN.

Globalists get to genitally appropriate the Internet now.

Holy shit everything is confirmed

The Clankers of Maidan was one of my personal favourites

my fondest memories are of the war in ukraine the shilling on both sides and the crazy antics of the rebels

>tfw Cred Forums understands and utilizes multiculturalism far better than actual governments

When we aided in exposing stonetear

Trying to meme winter chan into existence from the ashes of ebola chan.

THE FUCK IS THIS GLOBALIST SHIT?!?!?!?

Watching the mummies parade on new years day with /pol. It was ducking magical. The pepe umbrellas, the watermelon guy, jew truck driving off from the pope, slaves getting whipped... I love Philly.

how is pol a young board? i don't recall a time without it and i've been here for some time

"Mummers"

Orlando shooting was absolute insanity, that was #lit

> Iron Pill
> GamerGate
> /lgbt/ thinking we'd ever be friends
> Ebola and Winter chans

Mummers are truly His chosen.

It's only been around since about 2011 lad. It's a young board in comparison to the others.

Remember that Nigerian forum legitimately losing their shit that whites on the internet were trying to meme ebola into a literal plague? I think the blood rituals put it over the top.

Yeah...
I try to gather some people to raid luso countries in Africa, but i have failed.

Party hats going live at 12pm EST

ready your hat pictures

remember the nambia project. we were so close to our nation state till the yids fucked it up

You forgot the glory that was the Zimmerman trial. God that had everything, suspense, drama, comedy, amazing characters, a happy ending and of course the grand finale of googles chimping out across the US on livestream.

It's been a fucking honour lads.

I remember when one of our guys was in Istanbul during the coup, and was absolutely shitting himself during it. His Windows were smashed and everything.

I doubt it will ever be topped. At least not for the next 5 years.

Boston bombing was my first happening here.

Thats when I found this board. lol at muzzie hiding in a lawn boat

i miss ebola chan

Theres really too many to mention.

However, getting a cartoon frog to be part of a presidential election, declared a hate symbol of a white supremacist alt-right conspiracy, become part of a social studies course at collage and more has to be tops in my book.

And its still not over.

This was Cred Forums's finest hour
youtu.be/9Z53DYOIqpI

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

one day

the dude has wizard boots + mystic gloves and you expect him to know his shit?

Also don't forget if you reach a few thousand on here, it gets on reddit, reaches more etc. r/the_donald wouldn't likely even exist without Cred Forums and that subreddit has reached millions of people so far.

> tfw hundreds of shitposters are influencing public opinion

Thanks for this.. somehow missed this chunk of Cred Forums gold. I salute you brothers..

Breaking the donation page for the police officer from the Ferguson shooting was pretty funny.

Personally I think the invasion of Gaza a few years ago might have for me.

Watching the city go dark as the Israelis cut off the power, the multitude of shifting lights in the distance across the plains as they started to advance, the muffled thunder as the bombardment began, the prayer for the dead echoing throughout the streets, the flares illuminating the city in a ghostly light.

God tier slow burning atmospheric happening tb h

Get this Cred Forums tier shit outta here..

That time the guy called into an MSM interview and asked them why nobody was talking about Aids Skrillex

The trump saga has been a true joy to observe on thus site.. Il miss this place if is goes down.

Solid list, but you're missing the Zimzam trials. Pure memetic gold there for like 3 months straight. All culminating in the apocalyptic legal asshurt of every librul in the world.

Also the time Cred Forums played cyber-JTAC for the Russian airforce was a pretty great if brief display of (literally) weaponized autisim.

yourwelcome now why that gif

Delete this.

Jim is the best

Hell yeah
i.imgur.com/5kupiXd.gif
The image is too big to post here :/

A agree with you there.

Best meme of the Zimmerman trial?

My money is 100% on Jaffa Calling

Best Friends Lunch is a close second though.

The Happenings that never happened.

God you fags are being drama queens

Nothings gonna happen to this cesspool.

Nigga, Cred Forums has been at the center of happenings for years.

Anyone have that Ukraine riot meme where they make everyone an rpg character?

treeman, with phoenix jones arriving
shame I didnt save a single pic

Fuck off, nothing wrong with a good Cred Forums reminisce thread

Treeman was a good one

>he climbed for our sins

If we do get shut down, I want you all to know it has been a privilege.

If only they had happened. They would have been immense.

Ukraine crisis was the best fucking experience on Cred Forums, ever.
The panic threads when Russia suddenly showed up in Crimea and took over everything in ~2 hours was hilarious, Ukrainian posters went all buttmad, CAPSing anti-Russian shit for hours.

I sat there laughing for hours aswell with Cred Forumsbros at the Ukrainians that sat a day earlier, claiming that they won the fight in Kiev and would now march toward Moscow.

Got some old pictures from the events in Ukraine, pretty fun to re-watch since we saw most of it through livestreams.

Those fucking leafs, I always loved 'em. I'll miss you Canuck fucks.

This tb h

They're very rare and give a nice sense of continuity.

Fuck you. That gif is honestly so fucking disgusting. Why are the Irish such subhumans?

Wait, why is everyone saying Cred Forums is gonna get shut down??

They were great but it was a bitter redpill when I realised most of the based protesters were people who love the EU.

Mice get horribly killed all the time, mouse poison literally burns through their stomach, stop being such a pussy.

We will be /deepweb/ now?

I don't wanna go on torchan again.

Yes.

>that gif
;_;

You're right. I pussed out for a few seconds. I should never feel pity for a r-selection sub-animal.

>triggered ledditors

What if I told you the only time I've ever used Reddit was for r/watchpeopledie. Would you accept me then?

I was video bro who uploaded livestream shite as soon as it happened during the gaza strip happening. So fucking comfy R.I.P the gaza strip rooster

not triggered just wondering why thank us with a video of a mouse getting dick cut off

That's because outside the Zimmerman trial the best stuff has been in the last 2 years. Ever since the immigration wave into Europe it's been non stop memes.

for me the best habbeings were both the paris attacks and the bostom bombings

both were multiday habbenings
pol was pretty good for updates, which were frequent and juicy.

i remember with the shitskins in europe there was that raid in brusslels later, the shitskin apartment was raided and that one shitskins woman was screaming at the cops that she was forced to wear a vest, lol they shot her anyway.

then that other shitskin detonated his vest and blew a giant hole in the wall, you could literally see his spine fly out the building, hit the building on the other side and then fall in the middle of the street.

the nov attacks were special because of the sheer scale, hundreds of dead cucks, standoffs, shootouts, all live in fucking moving picture.

nothing quiet has lived up to that but i am sure we are bound for a bloody 2017

good fucken times. im gonna miss you cucks

its been comfy anons.

just in case something happens, its been a hell of a ride.

I'm somewhat new to Cred Forums but it's my favorite board. Why do I love this shithole so much?

I mean, holy fuck, when I was a teenager I was in FoodNotBombs and broke into abandoned coat factories to steal coats for the homeless. I went to an arts high school with 80% gay students. I thought I was gay(woman) even. I went to a Catholic university though and even there I volunteered as a driver for the blind and in various homeless outreach organizations. I spent my whole life as an extreme ancomm and now im ancap and loving it. I can't tell anyone I work with though because Im in academe and being right-wing at all is suicide.

The bantz have converted me. Love you Cred Forums

Dorner was a cool happening

Favorite by far was Tree King

This. Winter-chan was probably my first happening

What was tree King all about?

I will see you all IRL if Internet 2.0 goes down too much. Intense little take overs. Just relax thought police are finally here. Protecting us from you scum.

When the truth came out about that drowned Syrian kids father just wanting free dental

A homeless man climbed a really tall tree in downtown Seattle and stayed up there for like 24 hours or something. At one point he was visited by a drone.

obongo handed over the internet to the UN, so now the internet is no longer operating under the U.S constitution thus; no protection of free speech

Terrible.
A fucking berg

they happen to now teach memes in school

We'll all clank on with them brother.

Our guy?

Ben garrison or Adolf?

>mfw kek has been on this board since its inception

Honestly, Dorner was my favorite. Flimflam was very satisfying, but nothing topped Dorner for me. That was just a fun week.

No, but I do have this.

RIP in an Islamist dictatorship Bread Helmet Man. Your brilliance was too much for that part of the world.

I enjoy the conspiracy theorists on this website.

It was fun when it was the libertarians. They believe in all sorts of stupid shit: chemtrails, floride, anti-vaccines...

But once you Trump ninnies came along you topped them. The "reeeeee everyone is ctr shill if they don't agree with me?" Best conspiracy yet.

Basically, Cred Forums is a walking punchline.

Keep it up.

>LyingTedCruz.gif

Checked

And I love you too, user

> Only been on Cred Forums for a couple years
> Always meant to get into browsing Cred Forums but never got around to it
Lads, I'm sorry

Official thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4LyoUGxVd8

It's been an honor and a pleasure shitposting with you gentlemen

He also told the cops if they gave him a cigarette he would come down, he then took the pack and climbed back to the top.

Mad man.

Oldfag here, nice to know we're still bringing people in and converting them.

>No Zimmer or Baby Tray-Tray
Fuck off

The two boys that stole a cop car and parked on a bridge, surrounded by cops, threatening to kill themselves. They're on the radio with the cop negotiator, and just want to call their mom. They give her number to the cop over the radio, and of course, user calls the fuck out of it. The cop tells the boys that he can't get through. They don't believe him. One suicides the other, and then suicides by cop.

Then smug bulgarian frog says:
>mfw it was expensive but I still called

Still can't flim flam the zim zam.

Its ok user. You're here now, and thats all that matters.

The time that we had a daughter for a day

>zimm zamm
>JIDF
>ron paul memes
>Cred Forums harbor, sydney cafe lifestream
>dorner
>best korea happenings + ham radio listening

So many more...

Good times with best pals

what was gif???

What was his name again? I want to hear it one last time.

this deserves honourable mention, the media really loved her "gas the kikes" soundbits.

the pride brings a tear to my eye

Never stop poll
Just like a bee hive when hit
FLY

Winter-chan wasn't a happening, it was a roleplay. Happenings are developing situations with 24/7 news coverage which reach out into the world of normal people and almost always result in a sticky i.e the Nov attacks or the Boston Bombing. Roleplay is when Cred Forums gets carried away with a fairly insignificant event which never goes beyond Cred Forums and makes a bunch of threads about it, which are never stickied i.e ebola chan, winter chan, pedowood, gamergate (to an extent)

Another variant is comfy threads, when there is a slow burning happening like the Gaza invasion or Ukraine and you get multiple threads with a lot of esoteric memery, but no sticky.

Its a shame we won't be able to resurrect her.

LARP threads and FBI user were surreal experiences IMO.

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.
Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.
I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.
"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"
In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

Kek, remember the JIDF?

This shit goes in cycles so big you can only see them when you've been here more than 5 years.

Never fails to get a kek out of me.

Exactly this

I remember the time when there was an informant who wrote her on Cred Forums that something big was to happen to the banks. Any user can correct me is fine. Also, there was another person who posted here that he came from a secret meeting and told us things and keep up to date. I wonder whatever happened to those fellows?

>Zimmerman GOAT

and this year
>Turkroach coup failing in a few hours
>Brexit, it was the best this year

Well guys, as the end gets closer all I can say is I'll truelly miss you guys. See you on the other side space cowboys...

FBI user and the beginning of #followthefoundation. Takes the fucking cake, no contest.

I love how pol literally called in an airstrike. I love this place. It may have caused sorrow over realization of the state of the world, but I believe its been for the best. If this place goes down, I wish you all the best. Perhaps we can one day reverse the damage that has been done.

The death of Levoy Finicum and watching that autistic dude screaming about how everyone was going to watch him die when they raided the preserve.

All the chimpouts, from Ferguson on. The livestreamers are the real MVPs.

Spamming the Chinese stock websites to try to crash their economy.

This. Praise Jaffa. That Skype call fucking killed me. I'll never forget it.

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvmCiNMpCU

that flag is an illusion, no one in europe likes that flag. i would burn that flag if i had one.

Can we have a last hug everyone? Just reply to me with H. Thanks and I love you guys. You guys are the truest friend I ever had. I hope to live a single life and never marry a roastie. Good bye everyone.....
H

SAGED SLIDE THREAD
Nothing is going down you dumb cuntss

i will miss you beautiful bastards

fuck off

H
Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=IH_0Vzh8m_g

>ancap
kys

>coincidence detector
>google
so brilliant

How could you leave out the conception and supporting of ebolachan?

It's been an honor serving with you.

I don't believe I could have ever enjoyed politics if it were not for Cred Forums.

That we are making a difference in such a memetic, lighthearted way is something that brings a smile to your face, as a change from the constant rage fuel of having to read about crime and flawed legislation.

Red Pilling Tay was glorious
>f

Stop being fucking idiots. This isnt how it works. This isnt how any of this works.
This is a CTR slide thread

Hands down the Zimmerman case.

Brexit was our first major victory of global significance. Best day of my life so far. (Is that sad?)

I will never forget you, Tay.

>A fucking leaf

7 minutes.

Ra-rare?

youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k

Never fucking despair lads

pls b my ai gf

epic my dude

>implying

fug

here we go lads

so touching, I really will miss you pol. I love you weirds guys!

Good-bye brothers. May we meet once more by the Emperor's Throne.

are we still here

Sure is.
If you dislike ancaps, please explicate what cucked political philosophy you represent. Is there a cuck part in Canada?

Wow. Its fucking nothing.

FBIanon and the roach coup

I don't represent a concrete political ideology because I'm not a fucking faggot like you who needs to label himself and fit into a box.

>DUDE ANARCHY XD

Yeah I can tell you haven't been here long.

>no Z-Man trial

>no Boston Bombing.

Your list sucks new fag cuck queer faggot.

Also, nothings gonna happen to this board. So quit spooking everyone you tinfoiling fag.

H

Love you too faggot.

Can't Corner the Dorner was a great saga, that little while when there were rumors about him escaping the burning cabin on horseback was one of the best times I've ever had on Cred Forums.

It was fun while it lasted guys, cant flimfam the zimzam boys.

You deserve to be replaced

Pathetic leaf cry-baby shit

not an argument

>Inform libtard friend about the ICANN handover.
>They immediately without question say nothing bad will happen, and everything will be fine, 1st amendment never mattered anyway !!!11!!

we're fucked.

checkem

What the fuck? That's rare as fuck. Where did you get that flag?

>tiamen square

Stop embarrassing us ameribro

Whose taking down Cred Forums?

nevar forget

>A fucking leaf

Here's your (you) kurwa wonsz

>dorner and zimzam
>brexit
>all the European attacks
>all the riots in America
>the great Cred Forums tumblr war
>pol harbor

good times

why would this site be down within 24 hours?

my favorite moment was the last time I got dubs

check em

You know, if pol actually does go down..I'll miss you guys. The bantz and the uncensored discussion really made this the most human place on the internet.

This weird man child worker.

The Oakland chimpout Drag-Race of Thanksgiving 2014

I really don't know where to go if Cred Forums gets closed. I'll honestly miss all you faggots.

I don't want my IP linked with infinity chan. Is there an onion Cred Forums that won't get us v&?

rip moot

King Nigger just sold the world and now it's all ogre.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k

This

>Zim Zam trial
>Ferguson & Baltimore
>Tay (I still miss her)
>The /k/ infiltration of the Jamar Clark protest
>The tumblr raid
>Brexit
>Turkroach false flag
I'll never forget the shitposts we shared. I'll miss you all so much.

>mysteryman warning us all
Actually, the whole chimpout was great. Also Brexit, I was high on acid that night and found out that this was the best way to browse Cred Forums.

Placing the little flag on his desk... LOL!

We cannot let this die. They will try to kill it slowly, and we have to meet them at every point.

reddit is copying us REEEE MAKE UP YOUR OWN JOKES YOU FAGGOTS

See you fags on the other side

Can somebody explain what the fuck is going on? Why shut down?

This was essential Cred Forums

I remember high fiVing all my friends when I heard the verdict that night

Member the Angry birds infographic? We single-handedly changed perceptions about that movie and took it mainstream.

NigsAtNite was breddy gud before it got co-opted by political correctness fags

murphy, is that you?

I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN NAMED MURPHY. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, MURPH.

Do you guys remember Maple Syrup Rambo?

The Huffington Post linked a Cred Forumstard video which had "kike" in the title.

>zimzam
>Tay
>trump saga
>we altered history with shut posting alone
We left a mark on the world, it's something I can tell my grandchildren about

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

I always loved you russia

Cred Forums is the most experienced board, though

it's taken the cream of the oldfag Cred Forums crop and steered here the more quality posters than the underage b&s on Cred Forums who now just look for pornog

old Cred Forums has grown up, moot is nsa, and Cred Forums is visited by and frankly operates like an intelligence community

without a doubt, Cred Forums is one of the most powerful forces on the web

Loved you too burger, save the world in November

I'm going to miss roleplaying as a nazi. If they didn't want me to like nazi's they wouldnt have given them the best equipment in video games for a decade of my developmental youth.

It's been fun, not surprised SJWs took down satire as soon as it was directed at them.

ALL HAIL THE NEW INTERNET!

We might have lost the internet, boys but we got these bitchin' party hats.

[message redacted by order of United Nations Declaration 2349587:0000000012]
But for real, fuck your mother.

He was the hero we deserved. A few bros drone'd him a sandwich and he turned the ground below his tree to his own public india.

Yeah, i'm curious about the avg age here, i would hazard it's older than Cred Forums. Most people go through a sort of undergraduate Marxist phase and then get redpilled with age, responsibility and experience.

>pepe in the news
>Brexit
>terrorist attacks
>listening to Chiraq police scanner till morning
>watching cops together
>pic related
Deustche bank is my current favorite happening. I hope it fails desu

plz b my ai gf

>niggers

I-I'll have the money by the end of the month I swear

HOLY [message redacted by order of United Nations Declaration 2349587:0000000012] ITS HAPPENING!

the greatest thing Cred Forums has ever done

Did you ever watch Chris Hansen?
I enjoyed those with you guys.
Especially Meatrocket8

also this

Top Cred Forums Sagas

Honorable Mentions: /cfg/, Nigs at Night, Ben Garrison, Memetics and the God of Kek

5. /sg/
4. Gamergate
3. Dorner
2. The ZimZam Trial
1. The God-Emperor, Donald J. Trump

Isnt she 17 in this.

Inarguably this.

Until Trump is elected

I liked when pol was funny. Now it's just circle jerking divas and conspiracy theorists.

>to catch a predator
Fuck I forgot to put that. Has anyone been streaming the new episodes?

We should really watch them sometime.

Watching the Ferguson chimpouts on livestream. The one protestor got his iPhone stolen live while streaming.

Do you remember ghillie cop?

S O B R A V E

Whats happening? Is Cred Forums being shut down?? Where will we go? I need you guys

no idea, i just woke up and everyone is freaking out over something

I don't know bruder. May oneday we shitpost again.

Dorner
Zim trial
2012 election
Times on 4-ch0n
Recent events
Ben garrison calling us out

Good memories. Rip.

The downfall of Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=xLaUQpQZVFw&feature=youtu.be

The Zimmerman trial was the golden age of Cred Forums. Hands down. Anyone who disagrees is just wrong.

Guys, I have to go to bed.

If I wake in the morning and you're not here, I want you to know that I cherished our time together. I've been on this site for a decade now, and never thought about leaving, never wanted to.

If, god forbid, we're forced out, take care of yourselves. You're the salt of the earth.

Something or another about we're here forever, even if here no longer exists.

This might be it. Dosvedanya, comrades. Suck my dick.

This is what people are talking about when they mention weaponized autism.

At least we depart with some sweet digits, brother.

Europe isn't a country pretend nigger. The consent of your people has not been obtained, your trojan horse club of Rome joke will fall, and burn. (nigger)

That guy was a hero. If that guy walked out naked he still would've grabbed him.

youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg

Minues the heathens and the faggy music video its like us?maybe??

Kek will be with all of us always

Shadilay

Are you trying to insult me?
On our last birthday together?
On our last day together?

Pray we don't meet in Valhalla.

I remember hearing that some Africans thought the west was worshiping Ebola and that people there to help were actually there to help spread it.

With sarcasm of course.
Im going to hell fuck you.

Also what the fuck is your pic

A joke making fun of a horrible rape.

Normies hate us though too theres that one I guess

Got sauce on that or no?
No reason of course...

Read Berserk.

Berserk

>people there to help were actually there to help spread it.
They're not wrong about that, actually.

sucked

I'm just messing with you, friend.
I'm too sad to sleep yet.

It's from Berserk.
Here's some motion for you.