Was he the good guy the whole time?

Was he the good guy the whole time?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2016/09/28/ted-cruz-offers-debate-help-to-trump/?utm_term=.085af16b7569
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck him.

Yes

FUCK DRUMPF

Yes he was trying to defend the internet

meh

WHITE HISPANICS WAKE UP

STOP THE MESTIZO MAN FROM BROWNING THE WORD HISPANIC

WHITE HISPANICS WAKE UP

THE SPANISH MAN DIDN'T INVADE THIS INJUN LAND TO BE BLAMED FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

WHITE HISPANICS WAKE UP

>Was he the good guy the whole time?

He is the Vegeta to Trumps Kakarot.

he was respectable until he bent over for trump

A FUCKING LEAF

autism

Retarded leaf. Why is my country so fucked... We must have cheap proxies.

>Cred Forums gets shut down
>DAHNALD

AND FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Commander in Creep

All work and no delegates makes Ted a dull boy

He is vegeta and trump is goku

washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2016/09/28/ted-cruz-offers-debate-help-to-trump/?utm_term=.085af16b7569

I have seen the error of my ways...

I now fight for Justice.

Take my power, Dahnald.

Take my power....

Literally Trump with more intellect and seemliness

Too bad he's a ratfaced autistic that deigned far down for an evangelical base. The religious right needs to be torn up from the roots, so long as it is both mainstay and unpatriotic

fuck off, Ratto.

I will vote for him in 2020

Trump's first debate with Hillary blew the election.

It's over.

not really, plus he was ineligible to be president
not a natural born citizen

wait, why was he nominated in the first place?

Because they thought he could stump the trump.

>he was ineligible to be president
>not a natural born citizen

read the constitution.

COME HOME WHITE HISPANIC MAN

Dahnald, I'll teach you how to debate like a TRUE conservative. Just follow me...

...to my lair

There are no good guys. Just products marketed to convince the chattel that they have a choice, that they still have some measure of control over their own irrelevant lives.

Cruz - Trump training arc when?

Still questionable if he's a Goldman-Sachs puppet but he's at least trustworthy to fight for freedom if kept away from the highest office. Trump is our guy for POTUS but Cruz is a good guy as long as he has accountability.

Yes. And because he's a social goof you shunned him. We get what we deserve btw.

Pro globalist
Pro tpp
Cfr connections
Pro wall street
Religious zealot

No he was a shill and I won't vote for him ever.

We would've never got this energized with a phony like LUZE

No.

He's serving a purpose by opposing handing over the internet, but we should never, ever forget that when niggers and faggots were rioting and caused one of his rallies to be cancelled (and were being violent towards trump supporters) that Cruz came out and blamed Trump. He essentially said he doesn't believe in the first amendment. He's an opportunistic rat. Sometimes he seems to be on the side of good, but only because that's his shtick.

He's in Texas, he has to be more right wing. He makes headlines by opposing super leftist commie things to get popular. He's only coming around to helping Trump now because he's actually in danger of losing his seat. He showed his true colors during the primaries, and he's permanently lost a lot of supporters.

The enemy of your enemy may be your friend, but only so long as you have a shared enemy. Once that fight is won, they'll turn on you.

i wouldnt say any politicians are a good guy exactly but i think ted cruz cares about america and its citizens

>in danger of losing his seat

Is that why he won Texas in the primary?

he's like the green ranger or vegeta desu

he had the right ideas but couldn't be trusted

he's a fucking rat for godssake

he needs a cozy spot on the supreme court, keeping his rat paws far from donors and lobbyists

Yep, the only true American conservative running

No.

El ratto was always evil.

I curse this thread.

I voted for Cruz in the primary but that hilarious

> El Rato
> A fucking leaf
> "the good guy"

lel

>cuckservative
>good guy
Fuck off

>hat why he won Texas in the prim

Not all of his bad actions happened before Texas. He's actually pretty hated in Texas now. A lot of his base supporters consider him a traitor now and want nothing to do with him. Even if it's only 1/3 of his supporters who are leaving him, that's a massive margin, enough to bring him down with a competent opponent.

whos drumpf

Is this some sort of Zimmerman meme magic?

NO SHIT.

25 cents have been deposited into your account!
Thank you for Correcting the Record!

He played his part as the Alt Rights foil so that neocuckservatism could rebrand... again.

25 cents have been deposited into your account!

user JOHN R your post has been flagged under the tag [Extraordinary]. Due to your increased performance and effectiveness you have been granted an extra dollar for your post.

heIlo rato.

Yeah. Retards ruined it for everyone as usual.

Yes. Yes he was.