/White Hispanic thread/

Thread for spanish guys with

Race: White
Ethnicity: Hispanic

NO MESTIZOS ALLOWED

How do we separate the spanish man from the mestizo man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJW0GPHRW38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exterminate the Jew

you're not white.

Just want to pop in and say thanks OP.

If I didn't know this simple distinction, I would've killed my self some time in the future over this.

But now I can say I'm HISPANIC with pride, and not be associated with subhuman apes, aka Mestizos.

Why is the Spaniard a mudshark?

You realize I'm not defending mexican mestizos you dumb faggot

The guy you posted is a mestizo

Fuck off Greek if you're not going to make a real argument with your fucking nigger genes you greasy disgusting John Stamos lookin fuck

Piss off

You're welcome buddy

it's time for the spanish man to wake and realize mestizos fucked him over

Fuck off you fucking mexican, you're the reason why retards like think all hispanics are brown fuck off you fucking mexican mestizo fuck I hate you

>Spot the filthy non-white Spic

You aren't white.

Exactly how can you tell I'm not white you limey fucking muslim?

I make a real argument with a real point but of course retards who fell for jewish propaganda that all hispanics look like Injun rape babies like George Lopez can only speak in fucking memes

You may laugh at the Spanish man for being lumped with Mestizos but wait one day and the kikes will make half negros half anglos the main "Anglos"

I'll be fucking laughing at your stupid muslim cunt nigger face as you're crying that the word Anglo got browned up cause you didn't care how the word hispanic got browned up by mestizos.

Watch what you say you muslim jew faggot nigger

>Exactly how can you tell i'm not white

The level of asshurt you're projecting over the fact of me simply assuming you're not white tells me everything I needed to know.

Stay mad shit skin Pedro

Do I look mestizo to you?

Fuck off Canelo Alvarez.

what is a black man doing posting on Cred Forums

How rare are you guys?

You look like Canelo Alvarez' little brother

Nig-nogs are all over the place in the latin countries.

If that's really you then you have to be one of the most wealthy motherfuckers in mexico

It doesn't matter, there are so few criollos left that you don't deserve your own classification between white and hispanic.

Most of you self professed 'white hispanics' are just mestizo larpers who won the genetic lottery, the equivalent of creoles who consider themselves above normal niggers because of their slightly higher percentage of white genetics and culture.

I'm by definition mestizo, but my lineage is so heavily Spaniard that I'm white.
I have grandparents with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Am I acceptable?

You look more Irish then spic

CUTE
U
T
E

Post pic. Let's see that skin boi

One drop, fucknose.
You're a filthy beaner.

wouldberry

Damn! Mexico man is whiter than half the faggots on pol! Lol!!!!!!!!

i like eating burritos and tacos, also my girlfriend has brown big nipples

Not even fucking with you, but we could be brothers

You're probably a mestizo that has 1 Spanish great great great grandparent and feels entitled to be white.
kek

No I'm mostly Irish but my dad is Spanish
You're not white but you sound like a Castizo

When europeans move to latin america and have kids there they don't magically become mestizos by proxy

If you can pass undetected amongst whiteys, you're white. And if being lumped in with mestizos bothers you that much, just change your last name. It's really not worth the anal devastation.

t. Cuban that looks like a potato nigger

So what percentage of "Hispanics" are actually White and not fat brown goblins?

How do I find out if someone else is mestizo?

Why are Cubans always white or black? I don't know a single mestizo cuban.

>being this upset over the existance of others

Are white men the ultimate cucks?

Do you believe us when we tell you that Mexico is sending us their trash?

Serious question.

Why did the conquistadors not do what other white colonisers did and exterminate the host race instead of breeding with them all? Or at least keep them separate.

A lot of "Hispanics" in America are mestizo goblins, but they're only labeded hispanic due to their 2% spanish genes

I'm just saying we need to seperate spanish people from mestizos regardless if fucking mestizos keep breeding 24/7

Not all hispanics in America are mestizos. Even if most are, then separate them. Why should the spanish man be blamed for mestizo crimes? Give me one good reason
If they're brown

fpbp

jews

These regions were very populous.

Wrongo
I'm visibly white and mestizo

>white and mestizo

So you're a fuckin Castizo? That's like Italian tier m8

>I'm visibly white and mestizo
So there is no easy way to tell.

>jews

Explain?

Because the motive the crown used to justify the galleons was evangelization of the world, it'd have been hard to evangelize anything if everyone was dead.

The Spanish killed off most of the Taino (whose population wasn't all that much to begin with) with their eurocuck diseases. The tiny amount that were left got absorbed into the population by the late 1400s, but by 1500-1600 massive waves of Spanish immigration to the caribbean washed out any remaining native blood floating around.

After 1960, most people left on the island are either mulatto or black. Most whites packed their shit and fled. The remaining ones are too old to breed, or their kids are racemixed with quadroons, mulattos etc. To be honest with you though, most Cuban blacks are pretty based compared to African Americans.

White skinned Cuban here. Everybody in my family hates the term hispanic. Its a useless catch all term that lumps every Spanish and Portuguese ethnicity into one demographic to pander too as if they are all the same.

Simple. Just check the ash color.

Why do you get so butthurt over this? The term "Hispanic" is entirely made up by some guy in the department of US census or something. It's not even a racial categorisation but an ethnic/cultural/linguistic one

hmm.

Nah man.
I'm legit 50% brown native people. It's a lineage thing, not a color thing

jews promote racemixing and exterminate superior races, turning their countries into third world shitholes

This

What's the correct one?

Well yeah I know that, but didn't realise they had such a big role to play in this since Spain had only just kicked them out of the country.

Canelo

Not too injun,
Not to hwite

Just right.

would suck

Dunno maybe drop the Hispanic thing entirely and use racial self identification only. White, Black, Mixed Race, Asian

Sephardic/Basque master race reporting

White Hispanic from Cuba here!

>Mixed Race
So mestizos should be called "mix race"?

notice how his brain subconsciously knew that a statement such as "too white" is illogical so it sabotaged the sentence.

Castizo here, i really only like mestizas.
They make me feel good :)

YES

THAT'S WHAT THEY SHOULD FUCKING CARE THEMSELVES

NO MORE "HISPANIC" BECAUSE THAT FUCKS IT UP FOR THE ACTUAL WHITE HISPANICS

THEY ARE MIXED

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING MIXED

Exterminate the Trumps

Why not just call white hispanics "white".

Yeah. Besides those racial categories in the US census are based entirely on self identification so they are not scientific in the slightest.

No affirmative action bux

>German grandmother, still alive.
>Mainly italian and austro-hungarian with a bith of spanish too on my fathers side.
>Some Sweden long ago on my german side

Not a single drop of anglo blood.

YES

How many servants do you have?

That image is literally every single Mexican. holy fuck

Killer whales kill whales. That's where the name comes from.

Great Whites are called that because there's also a White Shark which isn't quite as big.

Next they'll call out Green Lantern Sharks for infringing on DC's copyright.

The legit white ones should be white yeah

Here in Mejico city there's plenty of fair-skinned people.
Not that that makes them "white" by any means. 95% of them are just as dumb, deceitful and filthy as the rest of the shit skinned ones.

Only the privileged 1% with watered down yuropean blood are "white".

>Puerto Rican
>Dad has really dark ass skin, practically black
>Able to grow a full beard in a week
>Everyone just thinks I'm muslim or turk
help

Broofs.

I think Mexico should rise again, and kick out all the commies and billionaires and reclaim you rightful land.

America can help you do it, you just gotta take them all back.

Mexico actually has more natural resource wealth than America.

Yea but does Spain count as European?

youtube.com/watch?v=MJW0GPHRW38

Why does A Whyte always have to rely on stink lines and flies? I feel like the depiction itself is accurate enough.

Shave part of it off and trim it to not look like a roach.

same but my mom is dark and my dad is very light.

Why would you want to separate us, we should become nationalist not racist. Out ppol is already mixed as fuck anyway

No, they're the result of mudlisme scum buttfucking yuvropa back in the day
>tfw the result of the asylum jew scheme is to turn yurop into spain supercharged and heavily christian.

What about Castizos? Are we safe?

>Ashkenazi
Leave

White/Mexican mix here. Growing up, living in a Mexican and black neighborhoods I got in lots of fights because I looked white to them so they thought I was a pussy. In white neighborhoods I was alpha because they assumed I was a really good fighter. The one thing both sides took for granted is whites are absolute sissies compared to Mexicans and blacks.

too mixed desu

BASQUE REPORTING IN

>America
>helping the backyard

No

How is that a bad thing? Ashkenazis are the master race and have the highest average IQ.

Pinochetian regime soon

You are racial comrade to me, castizos will save the world.

I live better than most 1st world ppl and I am as dark as an arab

>Pic was me like 4 or 5 years ago

All hail the drunk Mexican gypsy

>10% nigger

n-no

ay yi yi!

Carlos Slim Jr?

all I see is a mutt

What the fuck is wrong with you new worlder scum?

Contributing.

Slim is jewish

I am basque/Spehardic/gypsy

So... Yeah, you could say so

another mutt I see