Ok, serious question

Ok, serious question.

Is Trump actually playing, what many so eloquently put as '4D Chess', or are his moves just base reactions, easy to read impulses, and basically just a thick-skulled strategy, as opposed to calculating every single step and word?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellian_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Le4B9T12zbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who knows
your guess is as good as ours
move on

/thread

He's not playing shit, and that's the reason he's gonna win. He just goes with the "gut feeling", and that's what America needs right now.

Who the fuck knows anymore? That fucker had better get his act together. A lot of people placed their trust in his promise to deliver.

Probably not

The thing about Trump, is that Trump is a character. But more than that, Trump is an idea.

People don't care what Trump actually does, they just project what they want onto the candidate and worship him for it.

The real Trump doesn't actually have any policies which will be good for the disparaged lower class who will vote for him, but that doesn't matter to them, because he's whatever they want him to be! Because all that matters is their fee-fees.

His IQ is 160 CTR

He is a hard man to follow, he sees things you and I cannot. I don't like to brag and I don't consider my self superior or smart, I got 147 on paper here(fad in early 2ks) and I have a hard time following this man.

At start I bought the fucking retarded memes that he wuz some ebil man come to take your shekels etc.... But as many we dug, we dug deep, what we found was a fucking JFK 2.0 on steroids.

Forget it CTR, no matter how many cartoon characters you blame. All you talk about is Trump, while he actually has a plan you have nothing!

I will post this again as I am drunk. And it should scare you, as dreamanon he ran for the hills. It was either a jewish or christian user I bet, he came home from a bender(I think) had a lucid dream and posted it here.

He did not understand that we were not just memeing... there are heathen anons here, and we are not dressing up and playing "wikangz", no we even actually have a goður but I don't frequent him

Just bare with me here because this is a serious answer

> big-time politicians, whether it's the federal government or the state government, plays by an unspoken set of rules.

> they also, and this is very important, they also understand strategy in American politics. Because they all play by the same set of rules. They understand the moves that everyone makes and try to emulate those moves.

>trump is playing by cutthroat business rules

> so Trump is playing rugby, and everyone else is playing American football

> both are similar in ways, but if a rugby team played against in American football team played against each other it would be chaos, confusion, and both sides claiming victory during the game.

> are used to believe it was because Trump was so retarded and incompetent like that Bill Murray movie "the man who knew too little"

> then I realized no retard can have the kind of success he is had so he must be at least a little smart

> so in reality he's playing one game and she's playing a different game but his instincts are so good and his ability to persuade is so good that I'm pretty damn sure he's gonna win this election

Read Scott Adams blog he explains what is happening

You must be absolutely bombed. When you sober up reread your post.

This is obvious bait, just so you retards don't bother arguing with this idiot.

Trump will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

> Then the dancing lady in the middle smashed into a bunch of pieces and fell through the platform.Trump was still talking like normal, but Hillary started screaming "they have it they have it they have it" so loud and her mouth was opening really wide and it looked like her tongue was falling out.

Trump talks in a foreign tongue to the dreamer, he "think's it latin or something", it's not it's proto germanic. He thunders like Thor, which he looks like too.
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
These signs have already come true, that's why he got scared. He dreamt the glueboys hack the final one.

>Her tongue falls out
Trump have destroyed her, tongue bound her, she has nothing more to say, all her lies are exposed

>dancing lady destroyed?
That is the false song of globalism

>Not his words, I lost it, but he dreamt of a man that was chained upside down holding a jar, water poring and he had to not spill. Trump fires and arrow and frees him. To dream anons "surprise" the man was relieved.
This is the western man given the impossible task and impairment set free

>she got more and more blue in the face, but it started to spread to the rest of her body, and she was totally blue
Dreamanon sees her death, it unclear when it happens but it looks like soon. She will die of her head shit, the color blue is death, it spreads from her head to her body, that is her passing.

Hel awaits her, she is half blue, half normal, half dead, half alive.
>These steps, each step I take, they are so cold, so cold, so cold

But she will do great damage from her grave, not the extent of Saddam Hussain, but she will become the same as him if you do not follow the procedures, just fucking cremate her nuff said. She is Cat.1 Saddam is Cat 2. far far worse. He's driving the madness of those lands and beyond. You must break his grave to uncurse it, he will not rest til he has gotten his revenge.

These are only signs, they be on our side.

Sorry that I hurt your fee-fees friend. Your meme candidate has nothing good for you in store. :'-(

He has high en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellian_intelligence
but not very high IQ. But he is not with the left, and that's that matters. It doesn't matter how much of a democrat he is, a king is made by his retinue, and Trump surrounded himself with hardline conservatives on every side. There was a good thread today about his AG nominee, Trey Gowdy. Look him up.

You must always argue, only if to reaffirm or rethink your own stance and why you took it in the first place.

The proof is in the pudding. Scott Adams' master persuader filter has been the best predictor of this election, by far. It's not perfect but it's got like a 90% accuracy rate and has been right more than any other approach to understanding and predicting developments in this election.

I'm convinced that people who don't see the merit in Adams' theory either don't read him and therefore don't understand the nuances of the theory, or are stupid. The latter group commonly accuse Trump of being stupid.

SIGNS! We have all the signs on our side!

Look if you don't believe me, watch this. It's not magical, dreamanon have observed something his mind has not been able to process, and it does it for him while he dream.

That's what dreams are, they work out shit for your many times.

BUT! This doesn't mean Trump has won, IT MEANS THAT WE ALL MUST GO INTO OVERDRIVE!
Not to mention The God Emperor, confirmed Thor walking, it's all up to him too. He is saving it. She has no fucking chance.

this is King Harald Hardråde not listening to Tords ill dream signs
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

this you dance too
youtube.com/watch?v=Le4B9T12zbs

>His IQ is 160 CTR

At this point I believe this but I still need a source to confirm, especially from a unbiased source. And no (((CNN))) ain't unbiased.

>4D Chess
What people don't understand about successful manipulators is that they are constantly in a state of waiting and reacting, not creating. There is no "seeing 12 steps ahead" or anything like that, there is simply timing and knowing how to recognize opportunity and bounce back from the unexpected. Nobody is playing 4D chess and succeeding because there are simply too many variables to have a plan in life in the way you can in chess.

You forgot that Donald Trump is a master manipulator. He knows what narrative to push and how to make it stick. You still have people saying that Trump started off his campaign to gain popularity and he expected to lose.

Nope. Trump knows what the fuck he is doing. He's a very very smart, calculating man. He's not a stupid person. You have to think why he held back in the debate. He has got a plan formulated.

A bit of both. There's a lot of calculated moves going on, but he's also letting it flow a bit.

This guy is a natural dealmaker, not a politician, that's it. He's got the instinct.

He's done a damn good job sofar based on the skillset he has.

Acting kind of dumb, or at least unable to make coherent arguments with any kind of complexity, is a common political strategy in USA and some others. It's why W Bush used words like "misunderestimated" and generally seemed inept despite attending Yale AND Harvard. It's a way to ensure that people see you as relatable on a visceral level.

Trump's strategies aren't that different from many earlier politicians, he just had name recognition and lots of media experience before he began so he focuses on those strengths. His main innovation is his use of massive rallies to generate high energy in strategic locations, but that is only possible because of his celebrity.

We'll just have to see where all this redpilling leads.

This

Dude he even expected to be hacked, everything was pure as snow. If he ever feared it.

Hillary on the other hand launches "OpTrump" with like 5 people nobody knows, I monitor them for months, nothing happens.
>Then they start
>make phony vidya we be abongus
>We be da legions
>We be don't forget and stuff
>uhm and yeah we don't forgive either
Can someone please hack Trump for us?
Someone ddos this site?
Datadump some shit?
NOES?

DELETE THIS

well, you don't need pic related to come and spell it out for you, do you? Karma.

>BTW
Where is that goyim in all of this?

I can't like imagine him nogging and supporting BLM and that shit, rather oppose it.

I mean that the realities of being calculating don't allow for planning. Trump is masterful at timing and squeezing the most from opportunity, but it's all about reacting to the situation to figure out how to move forward rather than having the moves planned out.

This.

This is why he will win, and why I love him.

I'm only 32 years old. I wasn't old enough to experience Reagan, and everyone since has been a shill.

For the first time in my adult life, I'm PROUD. I'm legitimately interested in and have been learning about the political process of my country.

For the first time, I've registered to vote.

For the first time, I have something to believe in.

You're right, user, Trump really doesn't have many polished policies or all the great talking points of a typical sham-politician. For fucks sake, I get second-hand embarrassment sometimes when I hear him talk and I have to mute my TV.

But at the end of the day, I reconcile with that and I still root for him. I continue to believe in him.

Those who go to his rallies, those who don't; those who follow what he's laying out on a day-to-day basis, those who don't; those racists, those anti-Semites, those nationalists, and those moderates and the disaffected Democrats.

It doesn't matter which group you fall into, because we are all uniting behind one man, one idea. And that's a lot more fucking powerful than any other political campaign of today, combined.

Hail to the King

Go back to the primaries you faggots, Trump destroyed all of them slowly. During the first debate with crooked he was just observing his prey and studying. Get ready lads, Trump has the ammo for the kill.

I hope you are overfed to death on chicken tendies.

Moot is missing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

That's why I think he'll win. He doesn't care what anybody says about him, he just gets his fans riled up and they rule up everyone else. Record voter turnout, unless everyone dead since 64 votes for Hillary.

Ya, see the thing about Trump is... BUILD A FUCKING WALL!

I couldn't give a shit if he did literally nothing else in his presidency. Deporting illegals and keeping them out means that we can figure out what type of people we are in this nation, and perhaps, then we can address other issues. But this HAS to be done first.

This was pretty funny user. Thanks for the chuckle

No, he just speaks from the heart.

The world is full of so much lies and corruption that anyone who speaks the simple truth is an enigma to the rats in charge of the wheel