Muslim breaking law goes on anti-white rant

youtube.com/watch?v=G-2lrDL4PgU

Muslim woman caught breaking the law, goes on anti-white rant when challenged.

please get this bitch charged. Her car registration is in the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/muslim-soda-food-stamps/
youtu.be/3BOqH8z4LII
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=FmHIDjV2JWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 someone posts "not your personal army" then posts in a crusade thread.

>lexus

This exact thing happened in my area and the Muslim guy who used food stamps was arrested and charged with a crime. They used other people's food stamps. I'm not sure if the people who's food stamps were used, lost their food stamps or not, but the guy was charged. Same state btw.

Are Muslims the Jews of the 21st century?

Not your personal army

Funny how Muslims project when they say anti-Islam is racist - their response seems always to go anti-white.

It was the future you chose.

Why is it that when people are found out they get extra defensive? It really just proves you are doing something wrong.

Islam is the future of the white race. Embrace it or die, degenerates. I converted to Islam back in 2005 and have been living a great life ever since.

Muslims are the Muslims of every century

Go back to SRS faggot

Damn, I hate muslims but I've never heard one that sounds this ignorant. This bitch sounds like straight up ghetto trash.

they're the same as jews, always have been. semites. Fucking disgusting, sniveling, greedy, sand rats.

Literally completely worthless. Absolute scum of the earth, brings nothing to the world except misery.

You need money to make use of that info OP

snopes.com/muslim-soda-food-stamps/

the best snopes can come up with is "unproven" lol

Muzzies aren't as clever or cunning as the Jews.

Why do Muslims seem to love Mountain Dew so much?

Definately certain groups of shitskins engage in mass abuse of systems/welfare/insurance fraud

It's only natural that extremists would want EXTREME thirst quenching
youtu.be/3BOqH8z4LII

>plot twist; this matter ends up getting investigated by federalies and it ends up that they were actually spending the generated money on weaponry
>but then the higher ups in the federal agencies tell the investigative agencies to back down, and ignore their findings

Im just about ready to take these fuckers out

>hurr durr I cut my dick off and now am a colossal faggot
OK Ahmed, just don't go all snackbar on us.

>we don't want ISIS here in Europe/America
>so we're going to essentially become ISIS and do everything they do!

Do you Drumpftards have the ability to reflect on your own thoughts and words? What's it like, being so oblivious to yourselves? It must be hard.

is it actually illegal to do this? Someone explain why if you have foodstamps you cant choose what you buy with them?

I get that this is autism but is it ILLEGAL?

>it's always some white person I swear
>that's because white people are the ones paying taxes

lol

>SNAP
>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

>SNAP benefits can only be used for food and for plants and seeds to grow food for your household to eat.
>Do not sell, trade, or give away your SNAP benefits, or any SNAP cards or documents.

If they're buying the soda with the intention of selling it to gain monetary benefits, then they're violating the primary stipulation of SNAP benefit programs.

Yes.

Food stamps usage is restricted. The point is you're supposed to be using them for necessities, not 12 cases of soda.

>"fuck America"
Ironically she'd be stoned to death in Syria for talking to a man the way she did in America.

Those are not good Islamic manners tbqh.

Sorry, you have to go

Muslims, Jews and Christians are one and the same. Controlled opposition. Our real religions were taken over and forgotten when the victors rewrote history.

>wears modesty trashbag
>swears like a sailor

Thank you.

What evidence is there that the purchase of that soda is for monetary gain? Is it because of the amount purchased?

Why does she have an accent like a nig mixed with latino?

I saw Jews doing this all the time in Amerika....also buying shampoos and toiletries and splitting up batches between their 7 children for maximum Jewing. Rarely saw Muslims using FS/WIC etc.... many Chinese college students all of whom were shockingly tall and driving tony rides.

Ghetto Trash always turns into Ghetto Trash

Cmon now. Go fuck yourself. If she is purchasing a bunch of soda to sell at a gas station, she is running a business and making shit happen.

Yeah, the government shouldn't be subsidizing her business, so go after the government. She is just playing the game.

Good thing they cover their faces and heads so we cannot tell who they are.

Objectively speaking, that is the only 'evidence'.

However, objectively speaking, they're also improperly utilizing their SNAP benefits, since there's absolutely no nutritional value within the soda and few bags of chips they purchased.

>During the exchange the woman laments the footage is "already viral," apparently aware that her visual appearance coupled with his accusation assured that the clip would (as it did) become immensely popular on social media.

thats an admission of guilt if I ever heard one. Kim is such a cunt

I would see Amerikan blacks buying lobster & white grapes early in the month and the same two weeks later filling their market trolley with the shitty 5/1.00 ramen and Kool-Aid packets screaming at their kids to shuthafukkup!

Fuck that video made me rage, but I'm not gonna lie I'm super baked right now in way too lazy to do anything that you have by spiritual support

why is she talking like ghetto trash?

>born in detroit

When will america fix that 3rd world shit hole?

I think that's because blacks are incapable of fiscal planning for the future.

It's the same reason why there is so little inter-generational wealth and such low home ownership in the black community. Not because of racist whites, but because they are children.

muslims are the muslims of every century
they've been doing this for thousands of years

they own a bulletproof convenient store in a ghetto neighborhood.

This. Same parasitic semite nature, but lower on the IQ scale and not as calculating as the Jews.

>pop
Who the fuck calls it that?

me

Trump or Nuke, or Both

The only solutions

Fucking scum man. And if you call it "Coke" no matter what flavor it us, you should be put in a camp.

Democrats already killed Detroit, why would they want to fix it too?

Come fight me, its all coke. Coke or Dr. Pepper.

...No, she's breaking the law. It's the definition of fraud. If she wants to run a business, she should go get a loan or apply for a business bursary.

Pretty sure it's the same person. That chick is the one who said "fuck america" when leaving court. That's why she said they sold the old store.

Coke is coke Dr. Pepper is also coke.

Nevermind it was her mom who said it m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=FmHIDjV2JWo

Why are these camel jockeys in America again?

I call it sody pops you fucking nigger, kill yourself.

yeah id be mad too if whites bombed my desert house to give the land to the kikes.

this is the kind of attitude, that once widespread enough, turns a country into brazil. congrats.

i love how so many of these "muslim vs other" conflict videos are from Australia.

>brazil
don't fucking speak in a thread about an event where you have no understanding of the laws in the country the event took place