Gentlemen....It's been an honor posting with you

Well, lads.

This is it.

2 hours before the Internet is given to the UN.

Official Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw

Gentlemen...

It's been an honor posting with you.

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxOtGG8igks
youtube.com/watch?v=wylkSUS9Ofs
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2782
youtube.com/watch?v=E_uvH_3fEV8
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=8DgLyG9gtJQ
youtu.be/OmqVW5v0wSw
youtube.com/watch?v=nvWADo6KPzA
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS6mYACJPE
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_kR7u6mM4
youtube.com/watch?v=obM38eeKv3U
youtu.be/8hTgvNsqb9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z2J6O-y9oOU
youtube.com/watch?v=XBzkIomfrlA
youtube.com/watch?v=KWuJWVp7jNg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw
youtube.com/watch?v=N9hIpjiGDq4
sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
youtu.be/h5f3-jB0-do
youtu.be/McnY5QWK6UE
youtube.com/watch?v=NZSxu-UKLV8&
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=_mlUSI5-Jhk
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=JemHZDzdU3A
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM
youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
youtu.be/Ovu2eKS_idI
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was a good ride

why am I crying..

we probably made hillary shit her diapers a few times and have nervous breakdowns, never forget

I'll never forget you guys or the adventures we and this board have been through.

Farewell, Lads.

So RWDS then?

Guys.. No, we're going to fight..
We won't make it easy for them..
>INTERNET GUERRILLA INSURGENCY
they'll have to delete every post one by one, and we will replace every single one.. we'll give them hell

oh shit I just went to efukt and all i saw was this

youtube.com/watch?v=BxOtGG8igks

it's been fun boys

NEVER CAPITULATE
youtube.com/watch?v=wylkSUS9Ofs

Yeah, can't wait until literally nothing happens... And we'll all be back here tomorrow shitposting like usual.

Good night, boy, cya'll tomorrow

Blockstack looks promising.

Please someone tell me whats going on in normalfag talk, why is ICANN bad, how are these foreign powers going to actually have power over the internet, and what else i need to know

>that is a 10/10 in Norway
Pic related is a real 10/10 Norweigan

Can someone give me the tl;dr on what's happening?

Is IT happening?

Is this actually legit?

I haven't been on Cred Forums in months especially Cred Forums and I come back just in time to see it all destroyed.....

We are not going down without a fight right?

i will never forget.... the serious discussions we had

The Third Reich lasted for 12 years. Cred Forums turns 13 tomorrow. We were never meant to exist beyond this day.

LETS GO FULL OUT SAMSON OPTION

TAKE DOWN EVERY FUCKING WEBSITE

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT
TUMBLR

RAID THE FUCK OUT OF IT
DDOS IT

SALT THE LANDS THAT WE CAN NO LONGER TREAD IN

BURN IT ALL DOWN

THE FIRE RISES, Cred ForumsACKS

Actually the girl in the pic is American or Canadian, but I do agree with your second statement

PREPARE FOR GET CENSORED AND JAILED FOR HATE SPEECH

cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2782

Take care guys. Love you Eesti, you'll always be the best girl

Oh and fuck you Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_uvH_3fEV8

Wow, just wow. Did you seriously just say that? $0.15 has been deposited into your account. Here's your (((you))).

uhh you guys are so cringe sometimes.

This is sad. But on the other hand, Canada will ban Cred Forums from being accessed over there because of hate speech laws and we won't have to deal with those fucks anymore.

They already took the American Dream from us, now they're taking the American Meme too.

Just to let you know all you guys are my closest friends, I'll miss you.

We are not crying its only rainning....

Vanned when?

BEST TIME TO SHITPOST

Man please stop, we can't live through another '45..

READ IT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL OF YOU READ ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>Cruz is the last hope of Cred Forums

Crazy times.

Loli is legal in the US Pablo, but try not to get beheaded the next time you walk down the street to get your taquitos

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Oh god

Please no

Even you had a spot here Australia.

CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Operative Yankee here. Whos got the plan capt.?

We are here forever.

you cant disprove this

Fire all the Cruz missiles

The internet changes ownership.

Cred Forums is panicking because something is changing.

If the ownership would change in the other direction we would have the same threads.

Its been an honor, anons.

You too user. But seriously what the fuck do I do if I wake up and Cred Forums is kill?

Just in case this does go through like we fear, I have one last shitpost to make.

Hitler was right and the world would have been better off if he had won.

I'll see you hambones on the other side.

Gentlemen, it has been an honor.

oh shit, someone get on this.

Simo Häyhä

Operation Auterrorism.

or salmiakki, take your pick

NO. DON'T DO THIS/
omg retards on here will believe anything

We're already in hell, so lets go even deeper, lets meme the shit out of them!

Why are you all acting like we're on the sinking titantic? I've paid my internet license so I feel secure

I still dont understand why Soros with his 40 billions still hasnt bought this place and closed it

maybe he is smart enough to realize closing down an imageboard is akin to cutting off the hydra's head

Go away evil dogger.

Does that mean that I will not be able to shitpost with Americans now?

You'll finally be free
Good point

The fuck are you on about?

Thanks

2 HOURS
>2 HOURS
2 HOURS
>2 HOURS
2 HOURS
>2 HOURS
2 HOURS
>2 HOURS

Alright you niggers I'm about to lay down the fucking truth and explain what ICANN actually is and why this shit DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

ICANN only has "authority" over a subset of top-level domains (ignoring the second-level of .INT because it's a special odd case), specifically generic TLDs like .COM, .SUCKS, .XXX, etc., which are allocated under community defined policies to registries who enter into contracts, which are also defined by the community, with ICANN. ICANN has essentially no authority and does not govern country code TLDs (e.g., .US, .JP, .CN), IP addresses (which are "governed" by the Regional Internet Registries), nor protocol parameters (which are "governed" by the IETF). ICANN also accredits DNS registrars, again under community defined policies, but there are thousands of registrars and if you don't like the terms of service of the registrar you're using, find another whose terms you like better. It's called "competition" and in a normal world, its what Republicans like Cruz and Trump purportedly support as opposed to government involvement.

The expiration of the IANA Functions contract with the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NTIA will remove the last vestigial artifact of a historical relationship that simply does not matter anymore. The Internet is vastly different than it was in 1998. That contract has no relationship with "saving the Internet." There is no "giveaway" to the UN (in fact, NTIA made it an explicit requirement that they would not be replaced by another government or inter-governmental organization).

To be continued

I've been on Cred Forums since 2012. I hate it see it go.
Maybe someday we'll be able to circumvent all this political nonsense, use Ham radios or something.

Go awau evil dogger

i'm fucking lost, what is this?

Did you think you lived in a free country?
You naive fool!

The way ICANN operates on decisions is by consensus. Consensus is better than voting, because with voting you can have 60% of people screwing over the other 40%. With consensus, everyone has to agree. So everyone meets up at ICANN to make decisions about these kinds of things - which domains to let into the root (and other things). These people include private businesses, civil society, governments, academics, technical community, and others.
This group of people, called "the multistakeholder community" has been running the Internet for the past 20 years. They've done a pretty good job, that's why today it works so well.

When the US government created ICANN, they always planned to let the multistakeholder community take control of this. But because it was all new, they kept a special role for the government. They had a kind of "veto" power over ICANN - that they never really used - but the threat that they would use it kept ICANN honest. The US was like a benevolant steward, keeping an eye on ICANN and the community, and making sure it didn't screw things up. It was always the understanding that this was a temporary role, but because everything was fine, no one really pressured the US to step back and they were fine with the status quo.

Then Snowden happened and the world was really angry with the US. Some countries felt concerned that the US government had this special power. They started making noise and said that control of ICANN should move to the United Nations. This is a very bad idea - because when governments start making technical decisions for political reasons, you'll end up with crappy outcomes.

So the US Government announced that it would step back from this role and transition oversight of ICANN to the multistakeholder community.

is this good or bad

HOW DO I MODIFY MY HOSTS FILE

THY WILL BE DONE

youtube.com/watch?v=8DgLyG9gtJQ

I'd gladly buy it and keep it alive just to spite everyone to the left of me. Doesn't this place cost like $50K, fucking cheap as. Lulz is priceless.

The question is, how would one do it whilst maintaining anonymity?

Fingerpori is also pretty great.

I did this
it doesn't do anything

Now, you might say - "but now Iran and China will be able to knock .com off the Internet and harm/censor America's Internet!" But remember that consensus thing we were talking about? In the multistakeholder model, countries participate on the same level as all the other participants - academics, companies, technical people.

So if China and Iran want .com to be taken off the root, then they'll need to convince the US, UK, France, Netherlands etc and also Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc. And if they can do that, then maybe they have a point!

What about censorship on a lower level? What if someone wants to censor this very site? That also won't work - because ICANN only operates at the root - so (conceivably) they could take down .com - but they couldn't take down specific domains under .com. Censorship happens on the country/ISP level - not at the ICANN level. Countries that censor their Internet will still do so after this transition, there is nothing that ICANN can do to stop that.

Finland, my greatest ally

;-;7

youtu.be/OmqVW5v0wSw

okay now im scared, what could be so important that it got deleted?

fucking gold

moar bike wrecks!

I literally cannot imagine an internet without Cred Forums.

What the hell am I gonna do?

I'm seriously thinking about going on a rampage.

Its the end of Cred Forumsacks, but only if we don't fix that now

I'll repeat, pic related:
Operation: Counterattack
Orders: MEME THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

Deserters are being meme'd to death!

what the hell was he thinking

I will *never* stop shitposting.

They'll have to come in here and pry my fingers off the keyboard.

I just don't understand what they can do, unless you delete the internet entirely. The internet is too big, you can't get rid of people who want to use it, they'll find a place, even if they have to make a new one.

It was literally just a wall of random characters.

:_;7

youtube.com/watch?v=nvWADo6KPzA

Don't do it in New York I'm going this weekend

ITS FOR AFTER THE INTERNET IS SOLD YOU AUTIST

It's been an honour you glorious bastards, gonna miss you all

Good bye everyone, i'll remember you all in therapy.

Let the hate fuel you

>mfw 10,000 of Cred Forums users go on fight club style rampages

Can I get some redpill images?

I'm with you on that

Poor pingu

Time to die

IGNORE SLIDE THREAD!!

WTF does this mean?

I just did it again
you can't stop me

>tfw been here since '06
>tfw i'm 20 right now

i don't think it'll end, but just in case thanks you faggots you practically raised me

>Pizza Hut above Dominos.

No my sweet child. Let us sit in the last moments.

>they'll find a place

ya and itll have 14 users and nobody will become new converts they want people living in the dark

a lot of red pilled people come from a backround of blue pill and change when they see Cred Forums

now , that wont take place

go away eveil dogger.

Open it in Notepad and add the following line
127.0.0.1 *.*
then restart your computer

I don't think this is real, but if it is, I'm gonna miss your raging fucktards.

Go fuck yourselves, everyone.

Lay down some real talk for me. Apparently Tor got cracked? Any chance they'll be able to jenga a new protocol to replace it?

Save us KEK!

Our KEK who art in dubs,
Based be thy name.
Thy dankdom come.
Thy will be done
with normies as it is in Cred Forums.
Give us this day our daily memes,
and forgive us our shitposting,
as we forgive those who shitpost against us,
and lead us not into feels,
but deliver us from cuckoldry.
For thine is the board, the internet and the kek
now and forever,
Praise KEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYS6mYACJPE

i just don't know anymore bro.

LITTLE CEASAR'S IS GOLD, G O L D

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

>Domino's below Pizza Hut
DELET THIS

Are you fucking stupid? ICANN now controls DNS tables, they can disjoin any domain name-IP adress pairing and site will become unreachable via domain name.

Some feels before it all ends

this just created mustard gas

ah so you need to restart your pc, I see

I was adding the Cred Forums ips and url like how you said and I couldn't connect through ip

I never got your name, but I knew you like a brother.

It's been an honor gentlemen, a true pleasure.

I'll see you on the other side...

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_kR7u6mM4

Man who cares about that, I just want to use the internet to steal shit.

praise KEK

Juat nuke us already

youtube.com/watch?v=obM38eeKv3U

The shitposting stopped at 12AM...

Little Ceasars pizza is fucking awful, doesn't surprise me a mexican likes it.

>five guys
>anything but feces smeared on bread tier.

>Domino's and lil Ceasers below Pizza Hut
>Sonic below Wendy's

>Del Taco
>not literally trash tier

This person should just admit they eat human excrement.

Are you?

>ICANN also accredits DNS registrars, again under community defined policies, but there are thousands of registrars and if you don't like the terms of service of the registrar you're using, find another whose terms you like better.

Did you even read my posts? They've always had access to DNS. THEY ACCREDIT THEM.

>Pizza hut is better than Dominos
Y u do dis burguer?

Lads, I might not agree with everything you say or feel the same way you do and we argue to much.

Regardless of all that I consider you guys as brothers and I hope that you will find that peace that we all thrive for.

FUCK YOU CHECKERS' FRIES ARE GREAT

based Ted truly a patriot
>punished Ted

keep on keepin on, bros

Can confirm. Am the user who posted it. Got warned for "quality of posts." lol

>domino's
>not below literally shit

you have shit taste

its been fun but i guess its too good to last

Look up in a dictionary what that word means. They accredited registers like godaddy or nic, they didn't control the DNS tables. Now they will.

>all these moments will be lost, like tears in rain
youtu.be/8hTgvNsqb9Y

>wat.jpeg

He won't save you, you have to fight
>Be like beta, even if he could fight like a memester with class
THEN SHITPOST FOR YOUR REAL COUNTRY, Cred Forums ALREADY BECAME A COUNTRY IN THE NET
>Leaf can never shitpost again
You better should fight too

The ship is sinking, but only the rats flee, real sailors sink with it

>Much of Cred Forums who unironically likes Nazi's laments the rise of centralized government taking over the internet

Explain yourselves

>pizza hut not complete shit tier
>carls jr not good tier
>no chick fil a (god tier)
>wendy's not garbage tier
>subway not absolute SHIT tier

this list sucks, kill yourself

It was fun senpai

Y'all niggers know that even if someone totally fucks up DNS, it's only a mild inconvenience at most. You can whois the site url, record the actual IP, and then keep it updated in your hosts file. That way even if someone totally fucks up DNS you can just fall back on your local hosts file and continue using the old url.

My thoughts as well. (Hopefully nothing happens.)

youtube.com/watch?v=z2J6O-y9oOU

I guess this is the end of the road for free thought.

I just want to say one last thing before it ends.

Gas the kikes, race war now..... :_:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBzkIomfrlA

Where the fuck am i supposed to go?

Anything that is good ends allways way too early

go away evil dogger

ok then, im just a bit freaked out with all this situation.

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and be back on here.

Opennic has like 80% downtime, it's a piece of shit. I bet it doesn't even support DNSSEC anyway.
Plus, whoever made that don't have a single clue how DNSs work. Protip: why do you think only opennic users can access sites using specific TLD? Now see it happen in reverse.
The first stopgap solution is to use a local DNS like unbound and disconnect the authoritative source after having done all the requests you need for now. This isn't good enough because when an IP changes, your cache will no longer be valid (and since most sites are hosted by 3rd parties, that means your Cred Forums.org A record actually now points to NSAhoneypot.com).
The only real solution is to use a decentralized, distributed DNS such as the GNS or namecoins, and to start a project on top of that to correctly rebroadcast names.

Check Stefan Molyneux video on it.

4+Cred Forums?
Is it any good?

>Whataburger, in-n-out, westshore
>Three literally whos in delicious tier

INTERNET ENDING THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=KWuJWVp7jNg

>not even in the last moments of the free internet the leaf will stop shitposting
my respects, leaf, you were a truly dedicated mong, but a mong nonetheless

Not how it works. This isn't the kind of topic you can talk about with just some light googling and since the consequences are so vast, staying semi-informed like you are is probably the most dangerous state (you think you know enough that you believe you're safe when you're not, yet don't see the value in looking further into the topic as someone who knows nothing would).

>talking shit about Whataburger

It's been a good run. Good times bad times... I'll remember all of you. See y'all on the other side or when trump sama is elected

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw

go away evil dogger

Perfect last soud for the internet
youtube.com/watch?v=N9hIpjiGDq4

Sirs. It has been an honor and privilege shitposting with you fine gentlemen.

It's dogshit, and it's also high-profile (arguably even more so than Cred Forums, due to normalfagspace exposure), thus will be treated, at best, the same as Cred Forums.

>Not knowing What a burger
GET THE FUCK OUT

Then explain how it works and how I'm wrong, nigger.

Wow, high quality shitpost, here is your (you) FUCKING LEAF
Try accessing Cred Forums via IP. Cloudflare blocks that and Hiro won't disable it cause Cred Forums will be ddosed 25/8. And whois actually uses the same DNS tables so it's possible that it won't work after bans are implemented.

So... what will happen to this website?

REMINDER: you will be able to view all logs from icann. this includes the user's IP address and the site they requested

is kill

It was fun while it lasted

Because we are the good ones. Psychopaths, radicals, racists and all the defects we may have... but at the end we are the ones who love humanity, who veils for it s common good, who wants to see it evolve. And the Jews have won.

I have heard nothing of this? Wtf is this?

either absolutely nothing, censorship, or deletion

>we are now the refugees

Gentlemen, myself and my fellow leafs have enjoyed our shitposting endeavours with you all.

I for one hope our wild ride goes on a bit longer..

Good goy, shepherd the sheep away from the truth. Wouldn't want them to worry about the consequences of the sellout. Wouldn't want them to counteract this. Good good goy. There's nothing to fear good goy, this news means nothing at all. Don't worry goy, everything will be just as it's always been. It's even good for you!

israel going full shoah

sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

>Its Americans think they own the Internet episode

really tired of this shit

We still hate you tho, hope you find your AI gf in rl m8.

why are the leafs freaking out so bad?

I hope you find your leaf

Hopefully this shit doesn't pass. The UN doesn't have the right to monitor what people say in other countries. Pathetic. Really.

It's okay, Rhodesians Never Die

youtu.be/h5f3-jB0-do

>Cause the ship's going down
>All on account of the weather
>Though we'll drown, there's no need to frown
>As we're all going together
>And I won't say "woe is me!"
>As I disappear into the sea
>Cause I'm in good company
>So we're all going together

Hold me Cred Forums

It's been an honor.

Let's take 'em down with us.

>It's dogshit
It's better than most of Cred Forums if only because of how fucking slow it is compared to here.

we'll all get arrested for saying nigger

youtu.be/McnY5QWK6UE

Tomorrow will be a new day.
There's just going to be a few changes....

Tomorrow's theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZSxu-UKLV8&

It's been a blast chaps.

One day I'll tell my kids about you guys.
I'll tell them of the brothers I never met, yet whose bond ran thicker than blood.
If we go out, I just want you guys to know, I love you. You guys gave a lonely nine year with no friends a home and an outlet.
Eleven years later and I don't regret a single second.
See you guys on the other side.

they are losing their job and trudeau bucks, it will all go to the refugees now

leafs stay inside so much they've become the epitome of cringe.

Does anyone have any alternative sites?

We do though. The rest of you fucks never would have invented it

go away evil dogger

Pulling out some old feels

wrong themes
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

its been an honor gentle men its over let dbk please collapse tonight i want 2 happenings

Go away evil dogger

He was a good friend.

We'll find a way

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_mlUSI5-Jhk

Old meme fire sale. Everything must go.

operation austerism

We're still just shitposting.

Imagine you have a package that you want mailed to your house...this is Cred Forums, so kiddie porn and NAZI pics...now imagine someone removes the streetsign, house numbers and files a change of address form....welcome to 2017

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN
>NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN
>NOTHING IS GOIND TO HAPPEN
>NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN
>NOTHING IS GOIND TO HAPPEN

Better thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

how will icann make you more likely to get arrested for it now?

>American's
>Fighting to protect their own rights

Nice meme 60 percent face. But even though American's are the only people with easy acess to the weapons required to defend ones rights you never fucking do it

We own the main servers of the internet.
We INVENTED the internet for fucks sake.

Couldn't we just bypass it with a proxy and incognito mode?

>jews buy internet
>I'm a bad goy
>reported to weedman

I think you mean

>twf Canadian

or >tfw British

Will i still be able to use amazon?

My sides!

nah, sooner or later. It doesn't give you any exclusive rights. UN handles a lot of things in the world you don't even know about and its absolutelly fine. You faggots used to think of yourself as of some exceptional special snowflake, like no one else can handle internet. Well, we do it everyday on the planet and you fucks only slow things down with your idiotic legislation.

No, internet will be shut down.

away go dogger evil

so there is a bright side to this

Come on you anons you wanna live forever?!

8ch

and tales of days long past

TRIPS GET
CHECK EM
IF I GET BANNED Cred Forums GETS BANNED

Will I get arrested for posting racist shit on the internet now?

Let's reminisce on the free days of the Internet before their gone completely:
youtube.com/watch?v=hWq4DWfrpu8

no lads
we will not go gentle into this night
youtube.com/watch?v=JemHZDzdU3A

Can an average IQ user please break down what is ACTUALLY taking place with ICANN?

possibly but withdraw your money from your bank

My wife is crying. She doesn't want Cred Forums to go away. I can't possibly console her...
It was a great ride, Cred Forums
Truly, all the shitposting and memeing we've done will surely have an impact in the coming future, I look forward to the real world mayhem some of us will be causing.
But for now, I bid you all, my precious family, farewell.

Post the link faggot

Shitposting with you gentlemen has been the finest waste of time in my vapid life.

how does make you feel?
if it wasn't for us protecting your rights this long, then the world would be able to see your porn history already.

>A CALL TO ARMS:

leave that shit to

I feel bad for ho chi moot, he paid lots of shekels for this site and will probably end up in guantanamo now

>never capitulate
>posts stupid hipster bullshit

What the fuck faggot?

Commie

Can some one explain how this effects us.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

Don't give up now

When does this bullshit happen?

ICANN is a nonprofit

it's not a UN organization

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

But my birthday gifts

I've browsed Cred Forums nearly 12 years. I have seen so many HAPPENINGS and exoduses that I've lost count. Many of these events we thought would be catastrophic were less than we expected, this too may be the same.

Regardless of whether or not anything happens, I think I'll throw my computer in the nearby pond at midnight. When a person is a child, they play with childish things, when you grow up to be a man you must put your childish things away.

I hate what you've become Cred Forums, yet I can't stop loving you. Goodbye forever, and see you tomorrow.

Bye you fucking leaf :'(''

so long Cred Forums

He wants WWIII

Seems like Cred Forums is still online.

As a loyal tax-paying American I applaud our Constitution, specifically the 1st, 2nd, and 4th and 6th Amendments.

Specifically:
> Freedom of speech, including Pepe-posting
> Freedom of bearing arms, including battle rifles
> Freedom from unreasonable search, including preservation of my anonymity when browsing anonymous imageboards such as this one
> Freedom from extrajudicial punishment, including freedom from left-wing death squads

It's a great country, boys.

Any funny business afoot?

Counterattack
X-Ray

The US is the only nation with free speech. What happens when free speech is removed from the internet?

what's happening

Dominos is right where it should be. At least Pizza hut doesn't include free cockroaches or awful fake cheese so yeah.

>UN
>not a vehicle for NWO
Found the cuck

On this day we're all leafs

Time to shitpost all out before it finally ends.

noted

How long?
I don't know if I should stay here or better just fall sleep, to wake up into a nightmare.

US government transfers ICANN to the UN (control of the internet)

see you in hell sir, see you in hell.

it was fun.

RIP INTERNET
I
P

youtube.com/watch?v=q7bBqVLrdGM

That's the definition of Conservative. Change is bad, mmmkay?
>MAGA

You can't invent the "internal network" concept, I tought summer was long gone by now lmao

fall asleep you absolute spastic. nothing will happen.

1 hour 22 minutes

double nigger

I wrote my congressmen and they never responded back. I got loud and told as many normies as I could about this. I did my part, but it was all in vain. I tried guys, I really tried.

You all are the true vision to the human soul. We will be remembered, and I wish you all the best of luck. Never forget what we did here brothers.

May God help us all.

There is that shit called DNS. It's a part of modern internets, it basically is a table that has two columns - domain name and IP adress. When you use your brouser to get to Cred Forums your PC connects to DNS server and asks it what IP corresponds to Cred Forums.org and then connects to that IP. Those who control DNS tables can change them, i.e. disjoin a domain name-IP adress pairing.
That power used to be in hands of USA-controlled company, Now it is in hands of UN-controlled company. While USA is a land of freedome UN is a land of cucks that are afraid of war so there is SOME possibility that they will delete Cred Forums from DNS tables and you won't be able to acces the site via its name.
Normally you can just use direct IP connection in case DNS servers are unreachable, but Cred Forums's architecture does not allow direct connects.

>a nonprofit
>still believing this kind of shit means 'neutral' or 'fair'
come on lad

The ICANN, a organisation which handles the domain things (like .com, .org, .de etc.) wants to give some important tasks to the UN.

With that, the UN has literally the opportunity to censor or destroy the internet. Whoever tells you like "Nah, can't happen" is a shill.

Easy:
The ICANN handles the domain resolution, lets say the website Cred Forums has the IP 1.xx.xx.xx

Nobody would be like "Oh hey, I will note this IP and will every time type this IP into the browser"... Now the wonderful thing called domain comes: Cred Forums.org... Easily better than a fucking long IP

But the ICANN controls such things as domains, and now the UN gets it... ...And that means they could literally say: Cred Forums be racist, Cred Forums btfo now... ...And then Cred Forums is dead

THIS

YOU PUSSYS WONT DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT

ALL C U CK S

YOU WERE ALL CIA C U C K S THE WHOLE FUCING TIME OTHER WISE THIS WOULD BE THE PLAN
FUCK YOU FAGGOTRS

How Obama hasn't been charged for treason for undermining the United States is beyond me.

My first thought was the same. NEET /k/ommando here. Its not so much that Cred Forums would be shut down, but that would go against my first amendment rights.
>foreign and domestic

FFS its not going to happen right away, Cred Forums will at least exist for a few more weeks. This site is standing in the way of Hillary though so it will be going soon.

>wrote to Feinstein and Boxer
>told them that I was concerned that my porn habits would be affected
>get sent back medical literature and references for sex addiction

toppest of keks

I've heard people saying to switch to OpenDNS or OpenNIC, would that work?

It will be 1st Trumps action as POTUS

Go awau evil dogger

>implying anything will happen

Wait until he's out of office a few years. Once hes out of the public eye for the most part, he'll be ripe for picking.
>sleeping giant

>USA
>not a vehicle for NWO

Two can play this game John. Atleast UN can spit into Jewish faces accepting Palestine as a state. You fucks completelly under Jewish controll paying your jewish master billions of dollars every year, afraid to say America first. Even Trump can't say that Israel is the second in his list, after America.

Molyneux is raging

youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k

i'd rather use dns unlocker

That's how the Internet worked before DNS, with everybody emailing each other .hosts files...

Lots of Internet stuff now depends on DNS, like load-balancing and cloud services. It's not feasible anymore to use .hosts for directory.

On the bright side lads, we would of finally gotten those damn leafs off Cred Forums.

I'll miss you, you retarded bastards. Hope that whole AI GF thing goes well for ya.

Realistically what does this mean? Not saying I support it but what will actually happen due to this?

f

Go away evil dogger.

It's been fun gents.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

hasta luego cocodrilo :´(

mfw when Russians talk about inventing the internet...Where would we be without our obsessive need to know that we could kill all of you in a nuclear holocaust no matter how badly you damaged our country with your arsenal? Thanks for motivating us...

Only the NSA does, amirite?

And if anyone is still wondering who was phone, we were. We were all phone. This whole thing was just a soul searching journey. We all had to find what made us so special. And I think we found it.

Not likely, though I'm not sure whether they are one level below ICANN or on the same lvl. If second is true, than it might work.

How do we attack the UN when the UN is United Nations? Attacking it would be like attacking the world. I fucking hate the UN.

^6^

I've decided, if this happens alongside a clinton presidential win, I'm going innawoods and I'll have to try my best alone from the outside world.

I can't take this anymore and I really will want to be alone at that point.

I want to believe but Cred Forums has already been labeled. With that buzzword comes the executioners blade.

I've only barely dabbled in tor in the past... Is it time to learn my way around it? I know the normieweb will still be around and flourishing more than ever, but I don't care about people's babies and gay pride parades... I'm really worried about uncensored communication and the spreading of free speech and ideas... Should I be scared, Cred Forums? The wild west of the internet has always been the one place I could depend on, even when life was an absolute hurricane for me...

>giant hack attack happens
>lose money

just incase dude

goodbye friendo

It's been fun everyone, see you tomorrow~

See you all until we go invade you muslim goys. You fucking cunts brought this upon yourselves, though, admittedly, America does bear some responsibility. i'm not gonna miss you desu.

UN is in NY. I'm not saying someone should go shoot them up if they remove free speech from the internet, but you know what has to be done.

it's slow as fuck...theres some new stuff in the works based on blockchain that I'm interested in

So you hate the world? Makes sense

>How do we attack the UN when the UN is United Nations?

Their HQ is in New York City and we pay most of the bills.

hngggggggggggggg nice rei

No because names are propagated from top to bottom, not the other way around. Only if a site is registered directly for opendns or opennic would you be able to bypass the bullshit. Protip: that never happens.

Not since 2013

Govaway evil dogger

wew, that's a spicy Islam

Ill miss you the most australia

F-ather... Is the ride finally over?

Damn shame what became of the colonel.

Like something stoped China or DPRK or UK or Russia from censoring net before. But only now when Americans lose some little advantage over the law they start steering shit and hyping nothing. Because NOTHING will happen.

> who is tim berners-lee

ad and all.

fuck tomorrow.

We need to stand up to the globalists and RETAKE OUR HOMELAND
DEUS VULT!
youtu.be/Ovu2eKS_idI
I love you guys, even though I'm autistic and you cannot reciprocate that sentiment because of this, it has been an honor working with you on this website, and will miss you if we do get shut down.

The difference is that now it's not someone closing up their network, it's the entire world conspiring to close down anything they don't like and possibly attack citizens worldwide for bullshit.

I don't have any guns only pissbottles and autist horde. Is it time to mobilise?

/jp/ out.

go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger.

It was a good ride

We have enough to spare, at least here in Texas.

Go away evil dogger

i have no reason to be angry at you since the internet is going down good bye ascuck

(((you)))

>cut
kek

>the entire world conspiring
Am i supposed to be scared? You retarded or what? How are you imagine the entire world conspring?
And when the ENTIRE world is conspiring i think its called democracy.

A
FUCKING
POUTINE

It's been fun posting with you all. Hopefully I run into you guys in Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm.

so long, farewell, and good luck Cred Forums

;_;7

We've lost so much leverage on the world stage with Obama in office. This is an undeniable truth.

Any reason to still have firefox installed by tomorrow? what else can it do beside browsing the "New Safe Internet"?

I pray to you kek! Let me see this glorious site after the great cucking!

go away evil dogger!

crash

>ywn ride in an iowa blasting other boats out of the water as you float in a metal fortress.
>feelsbadman.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

t( '-' t)

PRAISE KEK

I didn't even know I had a favorite human ...