Harry Potter hates Trump

How will we recover? Where do we go from here? Is it all over?

I'm surprised he still attaches himself to Harry Potter like this. I would want to shed that image ASAP.

>hyphenated last name

Daniel who?

Googles ruin everything god damnit

The curse turned them into niggers.

It isn't called "Black Magic" for nothing.

>le hobbit is afraid of men

That's a movie worth watching

That filename.

He's s Skype. What do you expect?

We know that every celebrity "hates" Trump because they want to keep their job.

Does his opinion really matter?

We all know why he is feeling the Johnson.

of course a leaf would post in meters

Poor guy. KEK doesn't mess around.

>of course an educated first world country would post with a superior measurement system

careful how you banter, amerifat.

>manlets
>learning

>cursed child
>its a nigger
wew i think rowling is still on our side lads

Congrats you've earned a whiteness pass - good for 3 hours. White girls now respond positively to you, food service personnel no longer scowl at you, animals will like you more and you're more likely to be approved for credit.

Now get out there!

>kid is fully black

Is she his wife's daughter?

Why would we care about the opinions of a non-American? Not because of some "AMERICA IS THE BEST" mantra, but because they wouldn't have a vested interest in its well-being.

We can question if Trump is totally honest in all of his policies, like any candidate, but the one he puts forward the most is "America First." Whether or not there are doubts, that is what he pushes forward, and more importantly, what his enemies push forward. His "I want to help America before others" policy is being demonized, which means not only do his followers believe it, but his opponents do as well.

What does this mean to an outsider? Nothing good, they aren't American. What good does America being built up do for a non-American? Especially if the resources used to do so are ones that would normally been passed off to other countries in order to be "nice" and "progressive?"

Likewise, besides a couple of countries that Clinton wants to destroy, why would an outsider oppose her? Most of her crimes and dirty dealings that make her an unfit president are AGAINST THE USA. A British guy doesn't care that she cheats against the USA, is a traitor, ruins it, or anything else, she isn't doing that to BRITAIN.

>tiny dicked manlet
Hmmm

>Where do we go from here?
now that all of the children are grown up

>mudblood is shitskin

Well at least the author is not denying it now.

> everyone involved with Harry Potter is a leftist nut

Like we didn't already know that.

>never send owls to me or my wife's daughter ever again

What's so bad about muggles, kupo?

>Donald Trump and Voldemort

Hahaha, this is just funny. Why not have Maculuay Culkin compare Trump to the Sticky Bandits?

Wew, I never knew he was that short. But, eh, he's so rich that it pretty much doesn't even matter.

The amount of times I've had to use this pic is pissing me off

I've just come here to visit though I usually don't browse, but jesus fucking christ I absolutely cannot believe that this is real after looking it up. What in christs fucking name is wrong with this planet

left wing pussies letting faggots and niggers muslims feel like they have a right to not get their feelings hurt.

>divination of palms and tea leaves

But that's actually legit in the potterverse