Very highly doubt anything major will occur from the ICANN swap, but if so, feel free to post relevant IPs, apps, SSH...

Very highly doubt anything major will occur from the ICANN swap, but if so, feel free to post relevant IPs, apps, SSH, FAQs for newfags on Tor, VPNs, whatever.

> the US doesnt realise it just made the entirety of Cred Forums mobilise to full anonymous cyberbunker mode

Other urls found in this thread:

rufus.akeo.ie),
deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners/
ipaddress
Cred
icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions
sin.thecthulhu.com/library/communication/security/Internet_Survival_Guide_-_2016.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XKeyscore
bgp.he.net
robtex.com/?dns=Cred
eff.org/cyberspace-independence
kb.paessler.com/en/topic/653-how-do-snmp-mibs-and-oids-work
youtu.be/xabTAL5cgCM?t=1868
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For noobs:
> Orbot for mobile
> Tor, Tails etc for computer

How to use Tor:
> download Tor browser from The Tor Project
> extract files, click Tor Setup
> follow instructions
> Tor Browser will be set up
> open Tor browser
> click "check my connection" on homepage to see end client IP (what you appear as)
> DO NOT MAXIMISE THE PAGE
> DO NOT DOWNLOAD, stream if you have to.

I personally also use Cyberghost VPN on computer & mobile as is free and has many servers in most major countries.

How to make a portable anonymous browser:
> download Tails to an empty USB or your drive
> use Rufus (rufus.akeo.ie), pick the Tails file you have saved, and then the destination device as your empty USB
> if done correctly, Tails should boot immediately once USB is plugged in, allowing anonymous browsing. USB can then be removed and used on any other computer.

bump, I want this thread to be useful

Just my two cents

Use proxychains for running commands (ssh, telnet and what not)

Have a read through this. It pretty much has everything you need.

deepdotweb.com/jolly-rogers-security-guide-for-beginners/

Thanks man

Bump for my fellow brothers.

>intelectuales mejicanos
nice dubs famigliano

BUMP

Literally nothing will happen, because ICANN won't be under UN control.

Sorry, Ted Cruz lied to you.

Bump

who cares user we might as well expand a bit, it's good to know

anyone else on the einchan ssh?

What do I use for iOS???

>"Very highly doubt anything major will occur from the ICANN swap"
>non-American flag
Gee
Color me surprised

To find the IP of a website you would like to make a note of, on windows open command prompt (terminal in Mac I think).
Type:
ping webaddress

E.g
ping www.Cred Forums.org

Also, when the handoff occurs try ipaddress to access your sites.
*NOTE: this will not work with Cred Forums as it is on CloudFlare: I will check if Cred Forums.org works after it happens.

>Literally nothing will happen, because ICANN won't be under UN control.
[Citation needed]

Expand what?

icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions
Points 6,7

Good to have, thanks ausbro, keep the good stuff coming if you think less tech savvy pollacks could use it

What happens if i maximize the page?

Yeah I know, just want to help fellow Cred Forumsacks update their security and feel more at ease.

our global domiance

it may be used by a site to tell what size your monitor is and maybe track you, I guess. juyst dont do it anyway.

they know your monitor resolution or some gay shit

it's not a big deal. it's just they can tell your monitor size if they're looking for info on you.

...the back of your face explodes

Foresincs is some scary shit

OpenNICproject DNS server here, sorry about the screenshots chaps

this is probably how the train to treblinka felt, being reminded nothing was going to happen

There also this one.
sin.thecthulhu.com/library/communication/security/Internet_Survival_Guide_-_2016.pdf

yea it is weird how much they actually know

its alot more than you would think

By the way, im also the UN related britbro from the KB threads. Just letting interested parties know that the UN is using WebIndex as the measuring stick with which to moderate, monitor and enforce online hate speech laws and censorship.

The £3,000,000 approved by Mayor Sadiq Khan for Scotland Yard for a team of 5 detectives was mostly to pay for the program they use to monitor and coalesce all this data for analysis. And most western countries are getting on the hype train.

Just a heads up lads.

I know nothing about any of that. Is that bad?

They know just about everything. The NSA's surveillance programs are deep. And they extend all across the United States' influence.

For example, see XKEYSCORE, the data aggregator used by NSA and their contractors:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XKeyscore

As a fair warning to all new Tor users, the Tor Browser will not protect you from surveillance entirely, by default.

No, because the UN doesn't control ICANN and will not control it.

It will be used to crush dissenting political free speech, so yes, it's bad.

Par for the course for Britain, but other nation's politicians will be eager to use the data they collect.

-'

Combinations of VPN & Tor/Tails make it harder for them, and as an unofficial rule of thumb, if you track some black hats IP back to Israel most agencies will assume it is Mossad, and will not touch you with a 10 foot pole. Do not bank on that however. If you are already at that point, its over.

Of course. Although personally, If I wanted to do something illegal, I'd bounce through Russia first, while in a crafted encrypted VM which rolls back after shutdown. Don't forget the obfs4 bridge.

But you're right that if a nation state is your enemy, you've already lost. The surveillance networks are too deep.

If your opponent is domestic, e.g. Feds, it's enough.

Sorry if I'm being blunt, but what is the purpose of this thread? what is the point of posting this stuff as it relates to ICANN?

Yea, it will just be a private corporation able to be bribed by wealthy nations from around the globe.

where do you find legit proxies? how many is enough? You can get technical I like it. Laws, etc

No problem, just a general help thread for people worried about it. Not that there should be anything to worry about, but just in case.

Russia is good, so is china but decent china vpns are like golddust. Armitage has its own SOCKs protocol aswell, cant remember all the obscure names of rerouting programs on kali but theres some good ones.
Kali in general is pretty decent. And you can run it on a shitty laptop you can easily snap and toss in a river

There are a lot of VPN listings about but its hard to find properly trustworthy ones.
I tend to go for free ones because no bank records and also free ones have the incentive to keep it good otherwise people will move platform.
You can have front end proxies and rear end proxies, basically where your IP trail starts and finishes if you want specific IPs. You can also add as many in the middle as you like, it just takes longer the more you put, and Tor does the same thing for you.
If youre planning on going darkweb, a good VPN and Tor/Tails should do you fine, however never trust your anonymity, always come at it from the view someone may be trying to track you.

*theres lots of VPN listings online but dont trust them.
*I use free VPN apps like Cyberghost

>going darkweb

I meant more for like intrusion, but thanks for the info

wait so if 4chin gets shut down where would we decide where we would regroup?
yo-you don't mean eight c h do you?
or maybe 0 chan

For intrusion?

If youre doing proper black hat work you need to be careful. Disposable computer, ideally secondary location not tied to you in any way, if not then anywhere with no cameras and good wifi.

Proxies/VPNs dont change dependent on intrusion, it just depends where you want your trail to lead. However you would use multiple as well as a rerouter like Tor/Tails.

Your first objective is light recce of target, gaining IPs, email addresses, identifying potential targets.
Then you have to match an IP to the targets computer. Then, you need to reverse tcp bind or meterpreter shell to be able to recieve data back. Then you put in your payload, be it a sniffer, logger, malware, virus etc, then use the infected host to pivot.

So its not about the VPNs as such, its just such a hassle if youre planning a big op. And its hard to completely cover all your bases. So if i were you id stick with light recce. Check out Armitage if you dont know it already

Apparently this

tl;dr:

its happenin, everyone run for your lives to take cover

I apologise for being ignorant, but isn't ICANN only responsible to link the sites names to the IP adresses?
If thats it can't i take all my bookmarks and create my own list of site names linked with the site ip adresses?

mind your bgp peers
bgp.he.net

robtex is still your friend
robtex.com/?dns=Cred Forums.org

never give up, never surrender
eff.org/cyberspace-independence

i'm still learning how to navigate it kek

B-b-ut OBAMA! I-It's HAPPENING!

The Jews are takin durn muh fuuuur chuuuunnns

Reform on a chatroom that doesn't log.
No steam, kik, discord, skype

What options do we have? A jabber somewhere?

Read this

Password isnt working for me, im trying juicessh.

lmao bait

Yeah of course you can. Its just now your DNS might be routed through somewhere else.

you dont have to be lonely, at googlesonly.com...

y dis go dere?

coincidence, that's a cloudflare endpoint

bump

so we as Cred Forums should light the fire.
We'll commit internet sudoku.

cyberghost along with most free VPNs keep logs. just wanted you to know.

What do you mean? Be routed to where?
If i do does this not mean that i will be running my private DNS?

Mobilize yourself and stay alert lads

It might not happen tomorrow or the day after, but it WILL happen suddenly out of nowhere. We will need a well-armed militia of shitposters that knows how to act and how to destroy every single social website with redpill spam

This will be our nuke in the case their ICBM us with theirs, our Sampson option of redpilling the internet if they dare touch our corner of free speech

its over

DO NOT USE THIS SHIT
THEY CAN TRACK YOU WHILE USING IT
I KNOW THE REASON WHY I'M TELLING YOU THIS

Orbot phone app? Maybe. Not Tor for pc.

Obviously they can still track you. It just makes it harder. Thats the whole point. There is no tracer-proofing, just delaying.

>ta1ls
Already tracking people who download and visit the site since like a year ago, if you don't have the old tails you're prob already on a list

>orbot
oh god
>here you go sweetie a rape whistle for when you go by yourself in a dark alley

>free VPN
Oh so you're just an agent, nice honeypot

Remember most news sites go on /pop/ now. They know this plan, that's why they should never shut this down

Im aware, if its free it means no bank records and also they have incentive to keep the system updated otherwise people will leave.

>telnet

Opinion discarded

official tox Cred Forums channel
Get in here!
Bot id:
ED2C22ED0AFD2F97A5AADA531DB7BD0D2DF87858D4CC3801FC9079DE2BBBBA7766C26F59919C

Add as friend, send message "invite" for channel invite

They cant stop us on tox!

>Using google chrome
Are you serious?

fuck I've already downloaded the free vpn in fact I'm using it as we speak

Congratulations, youve realised they pretty much track everyone who does this shit or try to. Welcome to the internet.

And obviously you use VPN in conjunction with tails or tor, e.g vpn & orbot.

Also, if you planned to use the VPN for benign things, why does it matter? And if its for black hat, why would you want bank cards and names on their database? Just makes you a lot easier to find.

NSA probably has a back door to most PCs in the country
Some do to stupidity others you can thank manufacturers for
I wish people knew how bad it really is

you will be recreating a very crude version of a DNS, yes

Its not gunna give you cancer, relax.

but what is the host header for Cred Forums?

dude im a vet

was in marine corps

the game is "how many reasons am i on the list"

You guys do realise being untrackable is a meme right? Dont know why people expect this to be some cyber magic that makes you disappear. Thats not how it works.

he is right

if u r anonymous u have no internet

because traffic cant find u and the packets will be dropped

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? I just got off of work and see this shit.

This post has been removed by the UN department of Internet Relations

Reason: Intolerant Views and Language

Reason: Intolerant Views and Language

Aha fair enough, probably a few then. That level 4 plate and armour piercing 308's probably did it..

people who dont understand dns and also dont understand theres stuff that doesnt end in .com going full retard

>Cyberghost VPN
If I'm only using tor, I'm safe?

How many layers of irony is this whole board right now?

"armor piercing" is a load of shit

by that they mean full metal jacket

people dont buy it to pierce armor they buy it because its fucking cheap

very important trick nobody will tell you, Most government organisations use HARDWARE ID to track you.

So change your HARDWARE ID via moving one of your cards around into a diff slot.

THIS IS IT. THE TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN. IT'S ALL OGRE NOW

Yeah its just a load of people who havent read up on it and think the whole internet is gunna implode.

...you alright there buddy?

Tor was originally created by the NSA. I am almost positive some egghead over there has already figured out a way to deanonymize it.

Especially with the uptick in terrorists using it.

its not that you can make yourself untrackable. its that tracking a single post through cloudflare or any encrypted service requires resources the government don't have

No. All any of this is is literally preventative and delaying measures if someone was to decide to try and track or ID you.
Tor helps, but tor with a VPN is better.

BLUE UN HATS

OH NO

Reason: Abusive or inflammatory speech

TOR has been compromised for months
At this point you have to worry if your even at the real site for tails and tor because of HPs
Tread with caution in this thread Cred Forumsacks

Pretty sure the only way to do that is to physically crunch back through all the client IPs, hence why it takes time and processing power

its about iana being handed to icann yes
and true
but it never stops at just one thing with governments
never

so a vpn leaves the source ip address alone (no nat) and tacks on a header which is used for routing purposes. it is removed at the distant end so the computer thinks its in the same local network.

first you have a ikev1 or ikev2 tunnel which is negotiated involving Hashing Authentication Group (diffie helman) Lifetime Encryption

then this tunnel is used to negotiate an ISAKMP tunnel which consists of Hashing Encryption Lifetime and Perfect forward secrecy (fancy way to say redoing diffie helman keys)

this just encrypts that traffic so a man in the middle cant monitor you traffic

THAT IS FUCKING ALL

pretty fucking easy to hop in on a vpn and torrent and shit isnt it? its that fucking easy for the cia to hop in with you!

Stay away from this idiots

There have always been agencies on Tor. How compromised are we talking??

Yeah, what is it with the hats?

Besides the birthday of Chan.

Something isn't right here.....

no

all these fucktards think a vpn is harry potters motherfucking invisibility cloak

you can still be tracked through VPN.
you can be tracked through anything. the reason you would use VPN is because it makes it harder to track you down.

if you were really smart you would post through a provider thats not registered under your name like a public wifi

what is the most trustworthy VPN?

they already did

they compromised a node

thats how silkroad was brought down

tor just relies on people passing shit to people passing shit to.....

basically a string of proxies

u just gotta set up shop somewhere in the chain is not hard

I thought Tor was compromised?

For fucks sake, this is what annoys me. Not you personally, but people hear about this and assume its internet magicks. Im just trying to tell people what I know, but nothing is guaranteed, nothing is ever completely safe or secure.

I'm trying to get on the einchan ssh but nothing happens when I try to type the password, I just downloaded PuTTY.

How do I get this to work?

Do a search on Google it should come up
There is a lot of disinfo going on in here which isn't a surprise
The ? Is who, I can think of 5 off top of my head

Oh yeah tbf i heard about silkroad going down, silkroad 3.0 is up though. Could easily be a counterop though.

Well fuck. What do you lads use then? Or is everything compromised?

dude SNMP

there is an OID to track literally fucking anything

kb.paessler.com/en/topic/653-how-do-snmp-mibs-and-oids-work

Reason: Conspiring to Avert Authority

was also, conveniently, taken over by some of the biggest SJW-types around

ipfend.com when it's out of beta in a few days... the blog kinda shows what sides theyre on

the thing is with TOR is that the police on purpose made their own proxies for you to use then you would connect to those proxies.

that way they would have easier access to your logs.
if you can find a VPN that guarantee that it will not save the login's go for it

>they compromised a node
nearly half of the exit nodes are run by agencies. This has been known for literally years, and is only an issue if you are doing something outside of the network. So long as you stay in the onion, you're fine.

>thats how silkroad was brought down
lolno. He was an idiot, and posted shit that could be linked to the operation on reddit under a non-disposable account.

Well fuck, expected that just didnt know the protocol.

Guess its all fucked then isnt it.

Yeah i know, its just a bitch to ascertain without running outgoing taskchecks or wireshark every other minute to see whats going out. Shit pisses me off.

bump

What client is that?

Got it thx

Something something sybil something.

its gonna turn out to be nothing. the handover was started in the early 2000's and just finishes now, but if anything does change, i will attempt an assassination on George soros

>because of HPs

what is this?

>Already tracking people who download and visit the site since like a year ago, if you don't have the old tails you're prob already on a list

got a link to old tails

How would one get around this little snitch trick, then?

We will endure.

Cred Forums you are tech illiterate as shit.

The ICANN thing is not for censorship. It is to prevent other countries from establishing their own "thing".

VERY RELATED:
youtu.be/xabTAL5cgCM?t=1868