He saved the nation from the precipice of the Great Depression part 2. He killed Bin Laden...

He saved the nation from the precipice of the Great Depression part 2. He killed Bin Laden. So when is he gonna be on Mt. Rushmore?

Never. The rocks at Mount Rushmore are white.

I say we sand the section that includes the slave rapist Jefferson and replace it with Obama's face.

Never, he is part white therefore priveledged.

One drop rule. He's african.

King Kenya on mt rushmore

What a time to be alive

Guarantee you he will at least end up on a dollar bill and most likely have a memorial in the national mall.

The bailout was ready for either McCain or him to sign.

He did nothing.

First post is always best post.

He's a fucking communist shill. Everything he has done during his presidency has been done to weaken the United States and it's people. He is a traitor.

Osama "memes" Laden was big guy CIA though.

>He saved the nation from the precipice of the Great Depression
>He killed Bin Laden.

>(((killed))) bin laden

How the hell is Bin Laden's killing associated with (((them)))?

>He killed Bin Laden.

Pic or it didn't happened.

Like always people suck king nigger's dick for no reason. The debt was caused by democrat controlled senate policies and fixed by the senates. Obama made extremely unpopular bank bailouts and stimuluses in his first year.

Obama has ushered a great age of social progress. He has pushed for marriage equality, Black Lives Matter, and transgender rights. This is the greatest era of social change since the 60's. A

All hail Obama, Champion of the People!

Because he didn't really die. (((They))) want us to think that

The first affirmative action president.

More like the first post-racial America. And get used to it. The Republicans have already showed that they will not win with a moderate like McCain or Romney. And this November they will show that they cannon win with a buffoon like Trump. The Obama coalition (minorities, woman, LGBT, ie all but blue collar whites) is the present and the future.

Thank god that future is unstable and exploitable. I so look forward towards having my harem of underaged mexican girls because us muslims can do that.

assassination when

The FBI browses this board, dumbo.

Bullshit. Do you actually believe Obama would have been made president if both of his parents had been white? I mean REALLY?!

>bin laden
>((killed))

k

Obama really hurt race relations. Before he was elected I liked black people alright and I had several friends who were black and clients.

Now I hate niggers and want to exterminate them.

This is like the honest truth. Did Obama play a huge role? UH YEAH

get them involved, they have a better chance than we do. pretty sure they dont like him either.

>He saved the nation from the precipice of the Great Depression
read economics 101, seriously