A race war suddenly starts. You don't know why...

A race war suddenly starts. You don't know why, but you're stuck out in the open as masses of hood thugs swarm the streets in a mass surprise attack. They immediately begin smashing shit and attacking whites. All you know is that BLM started it, as everyone was yelling their slogans.

You manage to run into an alleyway and climb up a ladder, before they spotted you, making it onto a rooftop.

You are taken aback by an Asian man, probably 20-something years of age. He yells at you to get down and run over to them.

You hurriedly run over and you find a group of 6-10 young men with all sorts of weapons, one is even prepping Molotov Cocktails and hand-grenades. One hands you a gun and a shitload of ammo.

Would you willingly ally with another race, like so, if a race war started?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYm3P4f_ol0
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Asians and whites will ally to kill jews, arabs, niggers, and hispanics.

Asians like us better than kikes.

Asians yes, none else tho

WHISKEY TANGO IN DA WIRRRE!

>the race war is gonna be like the first season of walking dead
neat

I already consider Koreans to be my bros, and if you have met any Korean QTs OP, oh my.

its sad that most of my people will be the enemy
any ideas on what should i do i this ensues?

bleach skin

It's already happening where you live Pancho. Tell us what's it's like living in Warzone Delta?

Go hide somewhere far away, if you possibly can. Getting involved means easy death.

>ou are taken aback by an Asian man, probably 20-something years of age. He yells at you to get down and run over to them.

Reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYm3P4f_ol0

Against niggers and mudslimes and the jews who thought they were a good idea? Everyone else is my friend or at least not my enemy.

I stay aware and keep a blade. I'll take at least a few out before I perish.

I live in Berkeley, and I've already started to dig fortifications.

Asians fucking rock, definitely. Honestly non-gang mexicans and jews are not bad at all either. African Americans, I would hesitantly ally with.

Blacks, no fucking way, dude.

>Hola. Me llamo Pedro. Soy castellano.

Honestly, mexicans are not bad at all. It's the violent, criminal ones that give you guys a bad name. It's easy to give you guys shit, and honestly, you are apart of a hard-working people who know how to take a joke. Ally for sure.

White here, btw.

my antique farm equipment

THE VIETNAMESE

Hell fucking yes. I would side with whichever race is behaving more civilized. So i'm siding with rooftop Koreans defending their property every fucking time.

What retard just gives away weapon plus ammo in a war to some rando?

In this scenario I'd book it home, check my friends and family, shoot anyone not white and warn anyone who is white to get somewhere fucking safe.

Maybe go to Walmart that night to "buy" stuff from looters

I gladly side with BLM, knowing that I'll be a house slave once my black wife tells the other sisters about my progressive views, big dick, and skilled tongue. I've fucked white girls and black girls and let me tell you, I'll fight a race war for that sweet black pussy.

I would persuade people with peace thingy and form an underground peace movement. I just don't want to fight/die/being hurt that's all

The asians are pretty well and endearing across the board. Go look at the LA rodney king riots, where this picture was take from. The Koreans protected many white people during it.

I surrender!

Man i'd do anything for a bag full of crab rangoons.
Them little bastards is tasty!

Which one are you?

Pic related.

I'd ally with any race if they first identified as Australian before their race.

Straya for Strayans not for retards who only see skin colour, and fuck me writing that is ironic since that was what the lefties were screaming a few years back before it became all about how melanin enriched you are

All jokes aside I've been seeing a lot more blacks out at the gun range with new guns learning how to shoot.

Looks like some of them are preparing for the happening.

> Implying whites and asians wouldn't easily crush everyone else

I'm well aware but the situation in the op is leaps and bounds more dire than a contained riot that we will end

All YOU NEED TO K NOW

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

And yet you still want to genocide them. What an animal

like the waking dead but with thicker zombies more easily lured by KFC than human brains

Why is it so small? The picture, that is.

my i havent seen one of this since i was 10
mmm i should be castizo

Yes. Race isn't the issue.

It's the fuckers who want to cause havoc that are the problem. Self defence is a right

Wait what?

I would ally with the, only to save my own skin but would stab them in the back at the first safe opportunity.

I hate chinks just as much as I hate any other non-white

I'd rather shoot white people (my own race) than Asians. Asians are based. Whites are mostly cucks.

absolutely, especially Asians

they hate crazy niggers as much or more than i do and they'll fight to the last goddamn breath

besides if they're part white or just even americanized enough i basically count them as one of us, even though that's not very Cred Forums of me

South Americans, like Argentina & Chile
And Asians

You're white, you're on Cred Forums, of course you're a christian and you want an all white nation

Always ally with the roof Koreans, have you learned nothing from history?

Allying with rooftop koreans against the BLM horde is no contest.

I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO DEFEND THE VIETNAMESE DOUGHNUT/KOLACHE SHOPS FROM THE NIGGER HORDES

Seriously though the Viets run like every doughnut shop in Houston, but they're pretty based, make good as apple fritters and kolaches and are conservative as fuck.

I would be super pumped to be armed by a small resistance band, if anything I would take the first shot to prove how I am willing to fight by their side.

Asians are superior and I would gladly partner up with them. I do have an Asian girlfriend after all.

Our veterans no more about guerilla warfare than anyone on the planet, they people that they have in there now as replacements are SJW's. The first thing that Obama did when he joined office was gut the military and fire every competent general and admiral and replace them with yes man SJW's.

The people have all the nuts, they have just been programmed to think the opposite.

Hell yeah

I'm black but if I talcum face I should be OK right?

>no

know.

Well, I guess it's time take my guandao, grab a horse and go beheading some Abbos.

Anyone who kills niggers with me is my brother.

Can't you assassinate North Korean officials on vacation?

Asians aren't necessarily an inferior race to whites, so yeah, I would.

Non-christian, white, don't want a white country by any means. Honestly, I love the variety of cultures that foreigners bring to the country, including, but not limited to: mexicans, indians, all asians, europeans, african americans, etc.

Honestly, the race war in America would be due to uneducated blacks causing a shitstorm over another violent criminal killed by the overly zealous police, thus blaming whites. All races are cool in my book as long as they want a civilized society, which inherently is each one.

So I'm kind of lost on your genocide comment?

i would vouch for you my melaninious cohort, so long as you prove a true friend to freedom

FUCK. YES. I'm korean and I didn't really know how y'all felt about us. good to know I've got some based buds on here.

Fuck yeah of course probably

You would be my bitch. Just like when my grandad kept your grandad as a pet in the Pacific

And if you need more proof, I live in NYC. Every culture is represented and celebrated somewhere here. Race comes into play only when the issue of safety is brought up: I.e. every bad section of Manhattan and Brooklyn is densely populated by blacks.

Not mexicans, whites, asians, etc. Just the facts, man.

How'd that war go for you, anyway?

This BLM shit is dividing the black community. The nogs are wilding out because they have nothing better to do and the rest of us are going to work every day more ashamed. We know the white folk are judging us, lumping us all in, at least on a subconscious level. And we get attacked by our own for not supporting the cause, and I'm tired of it all.

Just know that when the hordes of niggers come through, the one with baby powder all over his face is on your side.

Woah there Tojo

>Asians
gladly
>Mexicans
only against blacks

Not you, man. African Americans are a great people, and well respected.

But you are right about the blacks.

I think that's exactly what he's implying.

>You are taken aback by an Asian man, probably 20-something years of age. He yells at you to get down and run over to them.
that is literally me

Oh senpai, never change desu

Dude by the sound of it i would die if i did not join up with those Koreans. Anything is better than death by nig nog and asians are pretty based compared to other races.

Japan wa less crime, less debt, highest life expectancy in the world, better technology, better food. It went well

Isn't this how the Walking Dead started? If so I would pay attention to my wife and make sure she isn't fucking my bff

I'd ally myself even with the devil if it was against mudskins and nignogs

And yet, you were still dominated by Americans in the Pacific campaign. You have the society you do because we allowed it.

Additionally, the Japanese economy has stagnated. Have fun during the imminent recession.

Yes. Honorary Aryans.

I'm not down to eat a dog, but I'm always down to share our cultural tradition of shooting niggers.

Whites ally with Asians instantly.

>A minor riot erupted on Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada as a result of the acquittals.

Kek faggot leaves

>white here btw

Fuck off Juan

The only other ethnic minority we have here are mountain-dwelling Abbos who pretend to be Chinese.

Unless you want to count Indonesians on work permit and German expats.

This. So much this.

They're also constantly throwing in free donut holes or extra donuts for good customers, which I appreciate. They're always friendly as fuck too.

But of course...
Ty based rooftop Koreans

The Jews fear the Samurai.

lol

How crispy was ur grandad?

Die

He wasn't stationed near any civilians so he and his buddies were perfectly fine

Honestly, you'd probably be best to just get out of the situation in the event that this happens. Your skin is a uniform, like it or not, just as much as mine is. You probably wouldn't have time to explain yourself 100 yards away from some guy on a rooftop.

American whites are such cucks. Chinks are not your friends and as soon as they have a larger number their also coming for you. Ever browsed an Asian forum like say the Asian American sub-Reddit? They hate white people just as much as niggers do and they are the fastest growing minority in the US now

Coward

That's kind of sad. You can be honorary Aryan, nigger friend

t. proxy

>blacks make up 13% of americas population
>people actually think they will be a threat in a race war

teleports behind you
nothing personnel kid