Now that we are an hour away from the time of coming...

Now that we are an hour away from the time of coming, what's the legacy you want to leave behind or last thoughts you want to share before we become black bars in the annals of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI
youtube.com/watch?v=d9uarq2_hQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10&feature=youtu.be&t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Fuck every single leftist that has ever fucking lived.

Note to alphabet soup agencies: all of my posts are satire ty please no gitmo vacation i'm just a boy posting frogs

White pride world wide

ICANN is now in play which means mass censorship...Cred Forums is gonna go down.

Their company symbol is a filter for fkz sake.

all the years this tyrant has been in office and no one, not a fucking one you well armed citizens in this cucked land of shit could put a lead message into this niggers empty skull.

useless waste of life all the people in this nation now we get what we deserve, a fate worse than death.

Goodbye

Im so glad nothing's going to happen
I;m saying this because I really really really really want it to be true
Kek guide me

they will try to destroy our memes, don't let them do it

hitler was always right

Nothings going to change you tinfoil bastards

Someone tell me what anime to download for my archives within the next 50 minutes.

I'm just glad I was able to be apart of as much as I was. I got to be a part of the greatest thing humanity ever created.

As our final hoorah, we gotta elect Trump and then we can rest happily.

OP here, watchu looking for

Big O

What would you archive? I've got Haruhi and Evangelion so everything else is optional.

Michiko to Hatchin, Gurren Lagann, AnoHana, Gosick, Beck, Higashi no Eden, Paprika, Amaama to Inazuma, and Violence Jack: Jigoku Gai-hen

To the end

obongo is a nigger xd

Finland And Sweden reminds cock and balls together!

To the bitter end my Cred Forumstards
to the bitter end

C-C'mon guys, Cred Forums really isn't gonna be shut down? this is an overeageration, r-right?

Memes never die.

Heil Hitler and Pepe is mai ai gf

I've been lurking for years. I never post but I'd like to thank those who do.

I was going to play it safe and vote Gary, but Obama has forced my hand. #MAGA

Cred Forums forces fought them in the streets and on the beaches , mountains , towns and parks
but soon they were taken over
and with that the sun had finally set on free speech

if they actually change anything, shit is going to happen.

The NWO has a birthday present for Cred Forums and it's called deletion.

Well since this is still a somewhat confession thread, son of mexicans, born and raised in socal area, hate liberals as much as the next user.

1776 WILL commence again, you treasonous, globalist kikes

Guys did you not look up what's actually happening? It's fucking nothing. The UN isn't controlling or being handed anything.

Call me a shill or whatever in this thread, I'll be laughing a week from now when the Internet is exactly the same as it has always been.

everything is gonna change tomorrow, Cred Forums may not be deleted but people will be very angry. The masses have no idea until its too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI

Good luck everybody. See you on the other side, and may God have mercy on our souls

1776 WILL commence again, if you take our Cred Forums

Let us have our habbening and gloat tomorrow

Fuck, maybe this link will work.
youtube.com/watch?v=d9uarq2_hQ8

Fuck obongo that worthless nigger and fuck modern day liberals.

sadness is all i feel

So where do we go if both Cred Forums and 4x2chan are taken down? Reddit? I think it'd be pretty funny if we take over that site.

We will always be together, brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10&feature=youtu.be&t=36

Never forget what we have accomplished here, whether this site dies tomorrow, or lasts until the end of time. We have formed a bond that can never be broken.

Good night, my friends.

To be fair user, you didn't deliver the lead message either.

Most of us, yourself likely included, clung eagerly to debate, desperately, to reason.

When too many voices are gagged, when there is no debate, no reason, only lead will remain as votes are cast from shadows and rooftops.

Be safe, fellow anons.

We turn Twitter and Facebook into Cred Forums 2.0

The Jews own the world, and bush did 9/11

Fucking statists

I've been on Cred Forums for years, Cred Forums up until this election.. But I'd like to say thanks for having me moot- you created something that changed the course of history forever.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

Community organizer who can read becomes president, accidentally bombs Russian ally and gives Internet to the un.