Why don't Millennials know how to do anything?

Why don't Millennials know how to do anything?

My sister and her fiance are poster children for why this generation is incompetent. They don't even know how to use basic equipment like washing machines or ovens. They don't even know how to fucking cook. They survive because McDonalds exists. My sister tried to cook once and she made scrambled pancakes.

But the worst part is that they're so fucking lazy that they don't want to learn. It's like they're so lazy that they can't learn things. they don't understand basic house tasks can be done quickly or inbetween things to the point where it doesn't even feel bothersome. They hired a fucking cleaner because they're too lazy to clean a bathroom and vacuum their house once a week. She claims "I'm always working!" but then comes home every night and watches TV for 2-3 hours and he's just a dummy.

How do we solve the issue of lazy people in this generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fucking weird.
These "functional adults" with their jobs and shit don't have basic life skills.
On the other hand, the NEET that is me can do all the things except work a job.

they grew up with parents who did everything for them is my guess. I've taught myself to do a lot of things thanks to an actual desire to improve myself. Most people my age (20) read less than 1 book a year if it's not for school or some shit

>tfw read 4 books a week

Don't worry, that's just the anglo genes kicking in. The next instinctive step is to import melanine humans to cuckold your women.

Um. How does one make scrambled pancakes?
And going a step further, if scrambled pancakes exist then what are unscrambled pancakes?

I don't know. I never had chores like some of my friends as a kid. When I went out on my own though, I just kind of figured out how to operate things like stoves and washing machines and knew what I could put together for a tasty, nutritious meal. Then again, I was always tinkering with something as a kid and could always figure out how something worked. I think they're just stupid.

who cares you just want an excuse to hate, if people dont know how to do shit its their fault. also this just seems like they have somthing you dont but they cant do basic life things you cant so fuck horrible scurge on society, in my opinion its because you can affford to be lazy america is the shit bro

This prussia mentality is taught in the school system to create a manageable workforce. I bet both those guys are Hillary supporters or apolitical.

i'm a useless permaneet who is too dumb to do anything, and my parents did everything when i was growing up, and i can operate and maintain a house just fine
how can someone not be able to do so? if you are garbage at everything you can still make a passable meal with pasta + random meat + random vegetables thrown into the same pot to cook with no stirring/making rice instead of pasta, having a "budget" is a matter of not wasting all your money like a dumbass
that said i couldn't properly get into the only productive hobby i've attempted so they probably have more merit than me

I guess if they were American.

im super jelly

Go read the /lit sticky
Pirating books is the best thing ever
You'd never have an excuse to not read whatever you want

Scrambled pancakes are when someone doesn't know when to flip a pancake and it falls apart.

Lol I had to learn in a fucking hurry when I was a teen and had to take care of my autistic brother while mom was at work, then I enlisted and I REALLY had to learn how to do shit on my own.

Some people just need to be thrown to the wolves to learn, adversity is a hell of a teacher mane

Fuckin' A, Duckman. One of the best redpilled series ever.

In honor of this here's Duckman's most famous rant, from "Room With A Bellevue."

youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

I dunno that Millennials are that stupid or lazy, my gf is smart and hardworking af.

nerd

you shouldn't be eating pancakes anyway you disgusting fat fuck

How the fuck do you consume syrup if not using pancakes as a vehicle

I haven't read a book in years

Go back to sucking a middle age tourist's dick you confused man in a dress.