Pol will defend this

>Pol will defend this

>tfw too intelligent to give OP (you)'s
>tfw sage and hide

> stealing shouldn't be punished harshly

Cut off his hand and see if he steals again.

>be me
>16 yr old nigger
>lol i'm gonna steal this bike
>fuggg i got caught
>fuggg i have to deal with consequences
>im oppressed :(
Saged op

You're $900 bike isn't worth 1.5 years

They think that if you commit a crime and is actually punished, you're being oppressed?
Is it too hard to not steal private property of others?

You're right.

This guy is right I bet he would never steal again without his hands

bump

They're oppressed because the government tries to discourage people from stealing. Really makes you think.

Nah they should get lead in the back

Depends, most states anything over $500 is usually grand theft, if a guy takes a pistol and knocks over a liquor store, only gets away with $250 dollars, its still an armed robbery. If you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Doesn't matter what they steal. Knowingly breaking the law should be punished. A slap on the wrist won't teach them shit

That happens with white kids, too. But considering that whites have morals as soon as mom and dad see the bike they smack the shit out of the kid, and march him over to apologize and return the bike.

80s kid here

Where does the law say getting 6 months to 3 years for stealing a bike only applies to black people? Nigger literally admits black people stealing bikes stereotype is true.

It is if it's my only way to work.

>r/atheism
haha... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

using your wrong ishugddt

you just said you are $900 dollar bike is not worth 1.5 years

how about instead of worrying about stealing bikes and how much time you might get in jail you find your father?

I can't defend that. That's too light of a sentence for theft.

Prior convictions?
I doubt that was the first pickinic basket that niggley bear stole.

Do people even read the shit they mock? She's complaining that whites get short sentences for stealing bikes while blacks get more.

My captcha asked me to select bicycles. Are they now making them relevant to your posts?

>Ayo whiteboi our people "aren't oppressed" but you can get 20yr-life for stealing your life ? baka

>be nigger
>shoot other nigger for disrespecting me
>get arrested for stealing a bike
MAN DA WHITE MAN HOLDIN US BACK OPPRESHUN

nigga stole my bike
back when i was 13
never saw it again

GOOD. DON'T STEAL BIKES THEN.

The whole point of the fucking law is to make it "not worth" committing crimes.

Putting a thief away? Priceless.

i know its in ther shity genes
i know they cannot help thenselves, but did they ever thought about, idk

NOT STEALING THE FUCKING BIKE?

this was a fake account
the first time it was posted there was his own profile picture in the reply box, and that's why this is cropped

stop posting this shit, you aren't funny
there's enough legitimate nigger shit going around

>step 1: don't steal other people's property
>step 2: enjoy not being in jail
>repeat as needed

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

If someone tries to steal my shit I don't care what happens to them. Be a responsible person and not break the law.

>Get a job
>Buy your own bike
>Don't have to steal anyone else's

YO MAN DAT FUCKIN'S RACIST, I DESERVER WHITEYS BIKE!

Didn't Bill Clinton pass laws giving these kinds of punishments?

That really fucked up black families?

Our people aren't opressed but saying 'white lives matter' will get you labeled as a nazi and publicly harrassed

Yes, but blacks have been cucked into believing the Clintons were godly pro-blacks.