Fuck Trump, fuck America and fuck whites

Give me one reason why I should care what happens to you people? This country belongs to Mexico now. We won you lost, get over it.

You have to go back.

Your flag says other wise amigo

>Give me one reason why I should care about you people.
You'll starve

THE WALL GETS HIGHER EVERYDAY!

next time you cross the border to post can you do a flip over the fences? it might help practice for when you have to climb the wall

Mate you lost the war we should of exterminated you guys forever ago

sounds like someones still bitter about us conquering the west and pushing you little brown shits back to mexico.

Actually, we won and you lost, that's why you're living in the US and not Mexico.

Only a retard would want the US to be more like a broken, corrupt narcostate. But you're Mexican, so being retarded is pretty much standard.

you shouldn't care

Didn't you already try this thread earlier today?

You wreak of peppers and refried beans. Build it, nigger.

Never.

This is embarrassing, even for mexican standards.

>mexican
>standards

mexico is at least race realist and mestizos don't let niggers fuck their daughters unlike the white man

If white people arent around to maintain civilization, you're back in Cuidad within the next 20 yrs. Why do you want that?

If you do want that, why are you here?

texas is 45% white, and doing well

>one reason
Well, I assume you enjoy electricity and running water? Because without us, you sure as shit aren't going to be able to maintain it.

lmaffo.... your ilk is the reason mexico is one of the biggest laughing stocks in the world....

Little do you know Trump's policies would help mexico as much or more than the USA.... you imbecilic cretin

Ive been to South Dallas , San Antonio, Mt Pleasant ,etc. Those are sad grim places away from the tourist areas where white people keep them livable.

But if you believe you can do well, why not do it in the homeland?

uhh no, we're circling the fucking drain eventually

>people actually bump this

those areas are pretty nice actually

i'm not anti-white by any means, but this idea that the world will fall apart when you guys are a minority is silly

texas and new mexico are still great states

what do you mean bro, we are doing very well economically, leading the nation in new jobs

I love how Mexicans jump on any criticism whites have on their own people. Mexicans literally cannot criticize themselves but will happily use criticism whites have of themselves just to claim superiority.

El Norte goes away, so does your lifestyle

Fair enough. Im not making any kids, so they won't suffer the consequences of this demographic shift.

Just remind all the little Pacos to leave the old white people alone or their piƱata will get popped. No hard feelings either way

is this not true though? if anyone in my family fucked a nigger they would be disowned.

by the way, i do not hate whites, i have white family members who are great people. i'm just saying you don't have to have a white majority to be successful. this country will still be great because we mestizos are a hard working people. texas is proof.

Race war soon. Your pathetic race is going to wiped out. We're going to raise our flag over Mexico City again, but this time we're going to kill every adult and larva.

I always find it funny when anchor babies have more Mexican pride than actual Mexicans.

i don't know why you wouldn't have kids, the country will still be a great place to live in the future. niggers are not growing as part of the population. most of the growth is from us or asians.

btw el paso is 80% mexican and the safest city in the united states. so your kid would have nothing to worry about.

Fuckin dirty cilantro field shittin beaner. Fuck you.

>out country is so shit it's not self sustainable
>soon due to us yours which keeps our country alive will be shit like ours
yeah nice "win"

Oh son. The election is just a battle.

Should he lose, well, then begins the war.
You were asked to leave.
If you will not be made to leave, then you will be made to stay. Six feet under.

Eat a bag of dicks puto

Corporations only care about increasing profits by decreasing their overhead. You subhumans will work for silver while Americans only work for gold.

There will come a day when your lot will be replaced by people who will work for bronze. And your kind will suffer more than any other. Your days are numbered, Pablo.

>but this idea that the world will fall apart when you guys are a minority is silly
Places that are taken over by browns and blacks become shit. If whites become a rare breed, then chinese and other slant eyes will start taking over the world, and you better pucker your asshole because the chinese are going to fuck you the moment you try to claim racism or demand gibs me dat.

The dark people just don't have what it takes to maintain a civilized advanced society.

>you will never be pure white
feels back Mengs

I might change my mind depending on the next generation of kids coming up, and the education system. I am disappointed and disgusted with the 12-18 yr olds coming up. If they are the future it isnt worth saving.

You guys can have it.

Maybe some day your kids will look back on the great literature and art of our culture and wonder where it went wrong.

My guess is No child left behind and reality TV

explain texas then, because whites are a minority there and it is a great state.

and many of the chinese here in america are beta, they have a hard time getting laid let alone taking over the country.

We're the superior race.

A minority with the capital to employ your parents. Who became successful and had you.

We had reached a point where we leveled off our birth rate, to give each child the most possible.

In 30 yrs yours will do the same if they begin to use birth control responsibly.

Breeding like your is a response to the fear of extermination coupled with ample food

Callate el hocico pendejo. Si te gusta tanto Mexico regresate a la verga.

You're honestly playing a dangerous game. I know that you just think that nobody will ever do anything since you're already here but I'm sure that the jews in Germany thought that too. All it takes is the right leader. Now, trump isn't that leader. But you wait and see what happens if you keep pushing your luck. You have a life in america. Be happy with that. Don't try to push it any further by acting entitled or destroying what you already have.

A premature ejaculation. Color me surprised.

>is this not true though?
No it's not true. White female/black male is the lowest, and white females in general are the least likely to fuck niggers. On top of that, it's still considered very taboo for a normal healthy white woman to hook up with a ghetto nigger, and if she has a kid with him, she's seen as worthless by all but the most pathetic men.

You think our women fuck niggers because we constantly worry about even the tiniest hint of pro-race mixing propaganda, or the libcucks in their cities claiming they need to be more progressive.
> i'm just saying you don't have to have a white majority to be successful. this country will still be great because we mestizos are a hard working people. texas is proof.
I cannot speak for Texas mestizos, because Texan culture is powerful and infectious (in a good way), but in California, mestizos destroy and steal. They claim the same things you do, that whites are feminine and lazy, and that they are machismo and hardworking.
Yet, their hardworking and machismo selves don't do a damn thing to stop the other mestizos from robbing all the high earners that the city's lower classes depend on. Jose goes to rob the white neighborhood, while Carlos, his brother, goes to mow their lawns. Carlos and Jose think nothing of it, but will claim racism when whites choose to move even further away from their barrios.

the fuck did you say faggot? What did you win besides some candy in a pinata