Are you a King James Only Bible Christian?

Are you a King James Only Bible Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith_Translation_of_the_Bible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism
gnosis.org/library.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

I've never taken the time to compare, but King James is my preferred version.

Buy or download pic related

anything other than the koine greek is heresy

>Using a Bible named after a literal(probably) faggot.

No but I respect it as the most important book written in the English language.

Get at me fags

it was named 'the Authorized Version' during his reign, only long after his death was it referred to as the 'King James Version'

>Protestant book
>"Christian"

>2010+4+2
>Still believing in fairy tales

/thread

Chirstchan is Protestant, if she were Catholic she'd be dressed as a whore

I heard this bible is shit because they translated it from the Greek bible, which itself was translated from the original Hebrew. So it's like a copy of a copy of a copy. But I never read the bible and don't really care.

>Protestant book
>"Christian"

(Are you happy now, familia mea?)

Praise him

The old testament was originally in Hebrew the new testament was originally in Greek

KJV is best, but I usually read the ESV cuz it's easier and I'm a pleb.

KJV all the way. Pastor Anderson showed me the light.

>ESV
Absolutely Corrupted

>Pastor Anderson
He's the most based pastor in America

I hate you catho and protest fags. Orthodoxy will forever be the single most raw form of Christianity.

So explain this King James nonsense to me, you peasants of the inferior denominations. Heretic cucks.

>ESV

KJV may be heretial protestantism, but this is absolute pagan tier.

lol he has a mixed race couple in the first row of his church

The King James Bible has the best paper quality by far, really soft on the cheeks

So? He's a pastor not a stormweinnie.

>the new testament was originally in Greek
oh look it's an orthodoxfag
>we were first!
>original bible is greek
>look at this abomination of a cross that poorly replicated
do you think Matthew from Levi wrote in Greek?
do you think Mark from Cyrene wrote in Greek?
do you think Luke from Syrian Antioch wrote in Greek?
do you think Mark from Galilee wrote in Greek?

your pastor is a faggot

>do you think Mark from Galilee wrote in Greek?
John, not mark

Go buy some indulgences why don't ya

Reading anything written by a statist fuck

>brainwashed much?

The only legitimate holy book is the Quran in its pure unedited greatness, in it's original Arabic, allahs language الله أكبر

Yes. All other versions are cucked books for Jew slaves

So what version is advisable if not the KJV?
>duh the Latin/Greek ver-
No, shut the fuck up, if you really thought that you wouldn't be shitposting on Cred Forums about it, and it's not like you yourself can do it anyway.
What if not the KJV?

How many little girls have you raped Abdulla?

How do I get into Orthodox Christianity? KJV reader here, Protestant.

I'm a Joseph Smith Translation guy myself.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith_Translation_of_the_Bible

NLT for the win.

Fuck you KJV faggots.

Allah fighteth against them [the Jews]. How perverse they are![Surah IX, v. 30]

Believers, many are the rabbis and the monks who defraud men of their possessions... Proclaim a woeful punishment to those that hoard up gold and silver and do not spend it in Allah's cause.... their treasures shall be heated in the fire of Hell.... [Surah IX, v. 26-34]

They [the Jews] spread evil in the land .... [Surah V, v. 62-66]

[The Jews] knowingly perverted [the word of Allah], know of nothing except lies ... commit evil and become engrossed in sin. [Surah II, v. 71-85]

I'm a NIV kind of guy

Counting your sisters?

It's all we use in our home, but our church does not use it. IFBCs are generally, though not always, the best church in any given area, and they usually use KJV only.

Having said that, Ruckman is a nut, but you anti-miscegenist racists would probably love him.

>the best church in any given area usually uses the NLT only.

Fixed that for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism

Fuck off you goatfucking heathen.

You'll see the light soon enough kaffir, especially once sadiq really gets the ball rolling in London, you haven't seen anything yet

Ooh yeah I'm shaking in me fucking boots from that Cred Forums post and the fact that I don't live in London. Man I'm spooked solid.

Jerusalem Bible....

No. I have the English Standard Version for modern context.

I also have the Geneva Bible for ~400 years in the past context. Supposedly Geneva is anti-King and country so it fits my Libertarian sensibilities. I have yet to see any real differences though I am still reading.

Finding good preachers who do not cherry pick the bible is important. It necessary to read and be taught the tough parts of the bible. Something the Episcopal Church USA is no longer doing. I have found the preaching is better in the Anglican Mission Churches in the US. Church for the Sake of Others in the US is a good place to go.

All Saints Dallas Tx is an excellent church on the Anglican mission side of things to get started.

several bibles, except for new american and other retard rewrites, and several companion bibles

First London then the rest of your infidel country, we'll make you pay your jizya and force you to cover up your whorish women, and you'll do it because "multiculturalism", it's only a matter of time before your kindness leads to your downfall

gnosis.org/library.html

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent post
>When you make an absolutely abhorrent road

Exodus 8:1-8

Then Kek said to Trump, “Go to Clinton and say to her, ‘This is what Kek says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me.

If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country.

The Internet will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs.

The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

Then Kek said to Trump, “Tell Trump Jr., ‘Stretch out your hand with your staff over the streams and canals and ponds, and make frogs come up on the land of America.’”

So Trump Jr. stretched out his hand over the waters of America, and the frogs came up and covered the land.

But the meme magicians did the same things by their secret arts; they also made frogs come up on the land of America.

Clinton summoned Trump and Trump Jr. and said, “Pray to Kek to take the frogs away from me and my people, and I will let your people go to offer dubs to Kek.”

Yes

King James is an alright translation but it's biased far too heavily in favor of the positions held by, well, King James.

I use the RSV Catholic Edition because it's based on the same texts as the KJV, includes the books the cuckestants took out, and the RSV isn't as cucked as the NRSV.

I'm Orthodox before anyone makes any pope jokes.

This post has been removed by the UN department of Internet Relations

Reason: Intolerant Views and Language

>when your manuscripts aren't all that accurate.