youtube.com/watch?v=5GBngdabhjI
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14255
takimag.com/article/rioting_the_unbeatable_high_gavin_mcinnes
youtube.com/watch?v=hxT_3G7q6aw
youtube.com/watch?v=E0-uChJwtMg
periscope.tv/w/1lDxLNPdYAQGm
youtube.com/watch?v=7v3IfZt_Uhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reporting in. This may be the last chimpout we ever get to watch together guys.

>BLM protest
>habbening

You get one every fucking week.

>chimpout
>bunch of fucking white males marching

bump

nta has nc too
youtube.com/watch?v=b7KLY7A_vZU

i think you mean black lives matter block party, what they are doing isnt a protest

This better be good.

I missed it last night and I guess they were smashing car windows and kicked some motorcyclist off his bike

naw that was San Diego, not Pasadena

what are they chimping out about?

Can I get a cenus. Please Cred Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

killing time looking at public domain comics

that glory feel when lifting and watching nigs be nigs

>HE WUZ NOT
>MUTHA
>FUCKING
>TRYIN TO DIE

Why?
Because its happening?

Are they chanting Ooga Booga or is it just me?

What a bunch of white cucks, chanting for niggers.

Obeying they orders.

Just waiting to be beaten and murdered like the whites in South Africa.

The response from niggers will be the same as pic related.

throw firecrackers out of sight

Wtf is with the party hats?

bump not die

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEE

(((Schomburg)))

go back to pleebit

I WUZ KANG

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=5GBngdabhjI

Why are they still protesting? The video was released and it clearly shows that the officers had probable cause.

Because they're fucking monkeys who don't give a shit about facts or evidence. Is there any surprise?

Waiting for them to attack tht camera guy in the Pasadena

THANK YOU ROOFTOP KOREANS

HOLY FUCK, A GEORGE SOROS FUNDED AGITATOR JUST GOT BTFO BY A BLM SUPPORTER.

i love this guy

THANK YOU ROOFTOP KOREANS!

sorry, last one

Thank you roof top Koreans! Happy birthday!

Elaborate

ALERT

ALERT

SITUATION DESTABALIZING

ALERT

It's fucking ridiculous... everytime a black person gets shot by an officer, people protest, without even knowing the facts, and protest even AFTER the facts are presented and shows that officers are in the right.

>block it up
>we gon piss of a buncha white people

Run them the fuck over, wtf drivers, get your asses home, fuck these dumb pricks protesting for no reason.

In the 619 stream right?? That was epic

THANK YOU ROOFTOP KOREANS!

HANDS UP

DON'T SHOOT

Is America going to have riots from now until eternity, these protesters need to be domesticated.

This is so fun

BE ON LOOKOUT FOR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

REPEAT

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MAY BE IN THIS PROTEST

HOLD THE LINE

I'm not gonna watch niggers walk around town all night. I learned my lesson after baybay traytray.

That you info bomb guy?

EL Cajon user reporting in, will go recon if shit goes down.

They are good bois

Yeah... This white guy with a beard was probably attempting to agitate the police, yell in their face and throw shit at them, and some black BLM protester told him not to and essentially obliterated him for trying to incite violence from officers.

>shut it down
>start breaking windows
>every other corner we can
Yesss habbening

white guy with beard and nasty hair was throwing shit at cops, black guy with bandanna mask tells him to cut it the fuck out and take it somewhere else

No because tomorrow the UN is taking control of the internets and 4chins is problematic because (((hatespeach)))

12:44 am at UN HQ
we're in the clear

C U C K

U

C

K

I kek'd at "freedom burger"

To be fair pol is now just neet circle jerking cancer with a ti foil hat to keep the Jews out.

IRAQ FLAG SPOTTED

IRAQ FLAG SPOTTED

Idiot, that's the flag of Oregon.

Who hurt you

THIS THREAD IS BEING SHUT DOWN FOR VIOLATING THE U.N. GUIDELINES

Article 10: NO USER ON THE INTERNET IS PERMITTED TO PROMOTE HATESPEECH AGAINST MINORITIES.

SHEEEIIIIT

Dude stfu all the Iraqi's in San Diego are Christian (Chaldean)

Neat

"I say we go bust out some windows in Money Tree right now, take back our money.... BLACK LIVES MATTER"

Lmao, this sorry fuck wants to steal some money.

SHIEEEET

> WE GUNNA BUST DOSE WINDUWS AND GET OUR MONAY BAK!

Nigger, listen...

There are gonna protests until the cops stop shooting everyone they come in contact with. It's all fucking highschool dropouts. No one becomes a cop because it was their dream. Cops are necessary part of a society with this high population density but the militaristic police we currently have are a fucking joke. They just exist to make the veggies in the nursing homes feel safe

lol she is saying they should loot right in front of the cuck that got yelled at for being an agent.

My gf. Fuck her tho, now I'm making this paper hitting the gym. I'm gonna be wealthy and swol and nothing will stop me and then I'll get a hotter bitch anytime anyday.

anyone have a scanner link?

Should be busting the windows of Wells Fucko

>cops stop shooting everyone they come in contact with
maybe every nigger they come into contact with should niggering about

>be me
>be living in the all white town right next to El Cajon known as Santee
>nigs protesting all day
>most of them are just LA fags who came to San Diego to chimp
>all Santeeins believe the nig deserved to get shot for being a fucktard
>tfw you are safe in your all white town
>tfw I went to middle school in El Cajon and hated it
>tfw much guns
>tfw I hate nigs

> BLACK LIVES

The cops are shooting negros because they commit more crime, and they don't follow police orders. The cops need to shut these criminals down not ease up on them.

If you buy a Cred Forums pass you get access to the scanner app free

You're fucking retarded. The officers that killed the man in El Cajon had probable cause. There's a fucking video. These people are protesting for no reason.

You're retarded if you think officers are the problem, and not the retarded nigs that don't comply.

> BLACK PRIDE

damn man. feels bad

better picture

we also have likely panthars on the ground, raised fists and berets

>shut it down
>start breaking windows
>every other corner we can
Yesss habbening

Attached is her periscope details

This is just 15 minutes away from where I live. San Diego fag reporting in

BUMP for this

Yeah El Cajon is full of Iraq war refugees, some are nice and the rest are scum bag mudslimes

Anyone else see the cuck get out of the truck and help block the road?

Welcome fellow San Diego fag what city you from?

and it's been recorded on youtube.

bitch is going to jail for sure if anyone sends it to the PD

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14255

I'm a life long criminal. I'm a "repeat offender" and have been incarcerated many times for varying durations. I have never been "mistreated" by Leo or doc, I've even been in physical fights with police, and still wasn't mistreated. Its a simple equation; fight the charge, not the cop. 90% of the time charges are thrown out or reduced to annoyances. Niggers are functioning retarded people, most of them. Retard rage and drugs makes for dead niggers. So sad.

>"refugees"

She's a QT

wow, it's like they are actual chimps

thank you based leaf

thx man

please god let this happen. if that isn't inciting violence to riot and disturbing the peace i don't know what is.

Del Mar checking in

Yes I agree, they are very retarded, some a lot of them are sub-human.

>"No Justice! No Peace!"
>Car rolls up playing "Fuck the police"

Happening soon?

Hey, me too!

Nice welcome friend

>qt santee police officer comes into my work
>shes probably dealing with this bullshit right now

> HANDS UP

I went to school with a lot of them back in the early 2000s they hated America and their parents abused the welfare system by partner owning liquor stores so they could claim they didn't make enough to lose benefits. They are really the worst examples of immigrants

I'll stick it in her sock if you know wh'm sayin

>Never put their hands up when arrested
>Protest chanting "hands up don't shoot"

google logic

find the busses.

Is it time yet user?

Find the bus that bearded faggot throwing the bottle came on

They are professionals, bussed or trucked in hours before the "protests."

another stream

god bless

>live 5 miles away
Am I safe from the niggers user?

> ORDER DEM DOMINOS ORDER 2 ONLINE!

No one is safe from the Niggers, user.

> ORDER PAP JONS!

you armed? then yes.
Not armed? LEARN KARATE FAST

This is happening if they head to Santee, there are too many republicans here to let this take place in our town

I'm pretty sure it's also illegal to cross state lines to incite a riot, but obonzo won't do anything about it.

Just befreind a ROOF KOREAN

THEY ARE RECEIVING ORDERS ON PHONE

took karate as a kid for 4 years.
I can take em out.

I'm probably okay though. In reality

yeah all of our neighbors own guns.
If not we just run to the hills lol.

FOR PIZZA TO TEXAS

armed AND do Taekwondo, hell yea

Is it happening?

North Korea is best Korea boi

Can I get a point-by-point explanation of why they're doing this?

ive practiced since i was 8, stay inside unscrew lights to counter guns.

hunger best motivation

Point 1)niggers gonna nig

1 they
2 are
3 nigs

I swear to fucking god if these pavement apes come to santa monica im going to lose

alahua(gghhh) alahadue bedjusedeketima (choking noises)

Niggers doing economic warfare... Dr. King.

Somebody nuke everything.

DOGS BITING

Mfw just wrote essay on this shit and my info is already out of date

I heard they were threatening to burn down the yogurt mill? They want a war, that way be an excellent way to start it.

Walking slow as a passive aggressive nigger tactic... Wow, finally one of them admits it.

takimag.com/article/rioting_the_unbeatable_high_gavin_mcinnes

Then they'd lose white women support man, we can't have that

>standing in the street is "economic warfare"

>SIDEWALK

You've got enough nigs up there to scare me, my brother lives up there and I've seen how disgusting homeless nigs act. These el Cajon nigs are the worries of East County

ON THE SAYWAK

>Ookanoggics

I'll go fuckin kill them myself if they burn down the yogurt mill FUCKIN MARK MY WORDS THAT'S A NATIONAL TREASURE

anything fun happened yet?

ROLL FOR ACCURACY

>Saiwak
>Saiwak
>Saiwak
>Saiwak

>SAYWAAK

youtube.com/watch?v=hxT_3G7q6aw

OH SHIT snackbars are joining the dindus. ITS TIME

Citywok?

I'm beginning to get the feeling that blacks aren't really like white people. They don't seem to be an advanced race. Does anyone else notice this?

yeah no shit welcome to earth

You can feed them like chimps.

Thank you rooftop koreans!

You a social darwinist senpai?

It's easy to see how they were enslaved and colonized

nonononono CITYSUSHI

Yeah man, noticed it from the time I was a little kid. There's a difference we have different skin, because the genetics themselves are different. Anyone willing to investigate this fact is ostracized.

best yogurt I've ever had.
They are fucking mad if they do that.
It's like they want people to kill them.

God fucking Damnit OP in one way I would love to go over there and say "Is this the line for unemployment?" and another I would love to open fire on these niggers. I live in El Cajon and have a business running on graves ave. Some screenshotted a previous threat of mine. I want these damn idiots out of my city. I tried making a very important deposit at the chase bank on johnson but they were closed. My personal bank is U.S. bank and they were closed. No shit, if all the attention of the cops are across the town there is no way a bank will remain open. They are literally effecting my business. Fuck them, the evidence is clear. Nigger didn't follow instructions next to a white owned mexican shop(white owned taco shops are literally shit tier mexican food btw, best places are hole in the wall) and decided to suicide by cop. None of these idiots ever once talk about why he decided to point his object as a gun. I wonder why,.... Fuck off of El Cajon, before you guys we were actually ok with multiculturalism. Believe it or not, El Cajon was a hodge podge of races and we existed peacefully. We knew what kind of town we lived in. Now that you dindus came over, we're starting to divide. We original El Cajonians know we are diverse, we have to fight back and can't split. We can't split. We were born into diversity the moment we stepped into public schools. Goodnight. Tomorrow those damn banks better be open, I have a business to run.

Chimps lives matter

ill fucking go apeshit and become the next martyr for Cred Forums if that happens

El Cajon checking in... literally 200ft away from epicenter of chimpout

Im with you comrade.

Take pictures mate

I'm >1000 miles away. Stay safe, you absolute madmen.

lol they have a campground set up.

It will divide the niggers from the rest of mexicans, whites, and chaldeans

also looks like its starting

Yell Pepe

im not going outside dude, idk if its habbening or not, i cant load the stream either

Mfw literally putting themselves in shantytowns

Get on persiscope

Yeah, they got chest to chest with a cop who batoned a guy... then some nig threw something at the cops.

This guy is confirmed El Cajonian. As a Santeein i know if I asked anybody in El Cajon to describe their city it would be this anons answer. God speed user, Santee is praying for you and lol-ing that we arent el cajonians simultaneously

HEARING GLASS BREAKING

COPS ARE MOVING IN

shall i go outside and scream fuck niggers or to edgy

It's starting!!! Oh SHIT!!!

are they looting yet?

its hotspot user from the first habbening threads, not gonna bother trying to load

WHAT, FUCK

no, that would be disrespectful. it's not right to kick people while they're down also.

Yall hear a chainsaw?

It takes a dumb bastard to walk up to a cop on riot control and start shit

Again? Jesus christ.

yeah man, crazy shit

it was a dirtbike dumb cunt

Just as shit was getting good, the camera feed died. Motherfucker.

my aunt said that some fuck was walking around here with a chainsaw just cutting branches

hes there to cut some bacon of nigs backs

Any new streams?

Why are cops such fags? Just let them chimp out and move in if it gets violent. Stormtrooper ass wanna be Dred's.

or should i throw something at poe leece from the shadows and get it really started

"it doesnt help that everyones already high... and tired..."

yeah, that'll happen.

>SAIWAKS
>"It doesn't help that everyone's high and tired"

All the black actists were mixed. They did not like to be treated like niggers because they had white genes in them. Niggers would still be living in cages whithout them.

>I've seen how disgusting homeless nigs act

Fuck this cucked states gun laws. Don't care how nice a neighborhood I live in if I can't carry outside my own door.

They're god damn animals.

Shot heard round the street corna??

is this still live?

fuck that they should be systematically removed like you would any kind of termite or roach

the two sound the same

>one frame per minute

i honestly dont know what the fuck is going on out there right now

They'd just break into a bunch of stores and disperse with thousands of dollars worth of other people's shit.

Need better stream

I feel like the hands up shit is just baiting the cops

Another stream:
periscope.tv/w/1lDxLNPdYAQGm

Who the fuck is that user?

These guys are haram as fuck rn

Do any of these apes have unlimited data? For fucks sake

thank you kindly

Koksal Baba most badass mfer ever

damn it wont connect

CREEPY

fuck that is a an old picture, i have not seen that in a long long time.

I can't believe BLM is actually here. Just the other day I was saying that nothing exciting ever happens in San Diego, and now these fucks are rioting.
And now that it's happening idk what to do......

looks like we're in for another TASR rally... even though they lost the NYPD contract, TASR has historically rallied around BLM-driven ruckus.

Thank you rooftop Koreans

Huh, never thought about that economic impact.... interesting

The (((hwyte))) cucks helping them need to be drawn and quartered. Race traitors are literally fighting for their own extinction.

Maybe we'll get lucky and some spic gangbangers will start shit with them.

You mean you're from clantee? Just kidding, I (white) and my wife(gf mex skin toned at the time) was once targeted with water baloons while she was pregnant and we were just walking home when we were young. Shit in the past is shit in the past, I honestly wish you guys were here with us. But oh well. Once these blm idiots stop hopefully there's no further racial bs going on. So far the blacks in el cajon have been kind of awkward, meanwhile the blacks in Spring Valley have been exceptional.

what the fuck it's as if cops are nice to you when you're nice to them

What is this that kid doing up? Hes 13 its late there are dindus about

spic here
santee is great man

al sharpton will be there.

Do they realize nothing happens from walking around getting kettled non stop? Fucks sake do something.

>"HOO GOT DA BULHORR?"

yeah. My take: there is literally nothing politicians can do to stop racially-charged police shootings. Deep down, the BLMmers know it too.

So the de-facto "uh..... maybe make the police wear body cameras?" winds up being the way to placate the protestors, and it looks like politicians are doing something.

So even though TASR is already trading at a fairly significant P/E multiple and pretty much all future gains are priced in, the price seems to spike huge anyway around these types of high-profile events.

youtube.com/watch?v=7v3IfZt_Uhg

this you?

I only go there for mass park, fuck trying to go to the santee lakes during any possible holiday. it seems much better than it was before. Do you think this whole blm shit will divide us or not? Honestly I think it won't, we'll just continue on like this didn't happen. I just don't see how anyone can push it here. There's no racial tension here.

yea it probably wont divide us put if the googs do cause something then i think people will deep down hold some sort of hatred towards them

it's nothing. i'll read the transcript tomorrow. fuck this

The adults are going home.... time for the fun part!

woot woot. ECVHS grad reporting in. Though I escaped up to La Mesa

what year?

night Cred Forums im off to bed. get /comfy/ guys

Im a POC, and I've seriously considered joining their ranks so that we all can have some insider info and then ruin their shit

>suddenly turkroches

Just got back from El Cajon protest, did some recon.

they wont get to looting. There isnt enough of a black majority in El Cajon (mostly whites, mexicans, and Chaldeans).
Also Santee and Lakeside has a large population of good ole boys who would love for a touch of the ultra violence.

most of the people at that march are white hipsters who either support it to be cool, or dont care at all, but just want to hang out. (ps I saw someone I knew in the video, she is sadly in the first category)

Protest seems to be swarming with arabs??

ISIS confirmed!

Also white skater dudes.

>POC

social justice warrior spotted

Thats the cash n carry, at least its further away this time

LOL dude said kurdistan and the arab said gtfo

As the OP of the graves ave business, I'm a grad of 2007.
La mesa is alright, heard some things here and there but it's like a cousin of the cajon and chula vista. I actually live in spring valley but have to take the 125 s to 94 w to 64 s to get to my biz. Back in my time ECVHS didn't have jail looking fences. Then again, we did ditch a lot back then haha. I was caught several times but the douche staff and police at the park nearby.

nice. any more photos?

El Cajon used to be one of the largest populations of middle easterners years and years ago. They hated being called arabs though, always said chaldeons.

Im mixed, so idk what to call myself? Am I a nig? A shit skin? Apparently I look like I could be, Arabic, Samoan, Mexican/South american, Philippine, or maybe part black.

You're a nigger

You're lightly-toasted. Not shit-skinned, but not white.

Call yourself gone.

"this is not an isolated incident

colonized people around the world are rising up"

you have to go back

Which stream you guys on?

FUCK AMERICA AND THE POLEECE. WE CAN POLICE OURSELVES.

Race riots are now normalized

Got some blurry photos of the mob.

lol these "protest" are nothing but a bunch of communist getting together

This arab troll is pretty decent.

Dance monkey. Dance

Youtube one rn

GET OUT

the one in the OP

nigga these ain't cherokees rioting

'96 for me

we had fences, just not chain link, but the old wrought iron. I was there for the walk out back during prop 187.

La Mesa can vary. I live up in the hills in old La Mesa (rich area).

but i grew up on the corner of mollison and graves. If you arent a new store I have prob been to it. But it seems everthing has flipped multiple times along graves. I miss the fosters freeze : (

Thx bros.

>

doing god's work user

661 here

I think that Arab is here for entertainment

troll mode

also there is a Hells Angels Dago mob chapter just down the road.

Thanks rooftop Koreans!

Here's a pic of my skin tone....
IM HERE TO STAY YOU LITTLE SHITS
AND I'LL PROBABLY DO MORE DAMAGE TO THE BLM ORGANIZATION AS A COLORED FUCK, THAN ANY OF YOU WHINEY WHITE CUNTS EVER COULD! I'M HERE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, JUST LIKE YOU!

Fuck my phone, I don't why the pictures are sideways.

El Cajonians, let's end this blm shit in our city. (We) know there is no racial tension in our city. Every step they take is a step towards our damn mall which is shut down because of them. Why do they continue to try to go towards our mall? I remember seeing the live feed near food 4 less(they ignored), I remember seeing them near the masonic center(they ignored), I remember seeing them next to some really old fucking furniture stores on Main (they ignored) but every damn time we see them on the news they are constantly trying to get to the mall. Why? Because our blacks are being driven by blm to attack the malls and loot shit. You damn well know as I do that there is only so many entrances to the mall (sears,walmart,front,parking, others/foodmarket) that these outsiders can try to influence them to go to. Red pill the others. The mall is our epicenter.

You're fucking mexican. Get the fuck outta here.

Is this Pasadena?

Local news had some black guy calling out these protests saying they only care when it's a cop shooting or killing blacks, ignoring any other people killed in the many shootings.

>no justice no pizza
>no pizza no peace

>literally burn down entire towns when angry
>just flat out circumvent basic foundations of government and higher thought to cut off your nose to spite your face

No
fucking
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Im actually Brasilian

you're not a fucking POC. you can either be productive or not. i'm mixed and people have no problem assuming im white

I think that first sentence might be one of the worst I have ever read.

I'll give you points for enthusiasm. Can you vote?

YO YO YO PASADENA IN DA HIZZOUSE

WHERE MY NIGGAS AT

WHAT PART OF PASADENA THIS AT?

fat nigger loving cuck

Its strange you mention that, user. I was just thinking that I'm beginning to suspect that those flying pyramids designed by two-brained psychic super-nigger architects might be slightly exaggerated and, even worse, that many (if not most..) of them wuz not really kangz at all.

Its all so disillusioning.

Fosters freeze was the shit, but greek chicken is the shit too. I remember having to help the people at the doughnut shop on graves and bradley (smile doughnuts?) with their pos machine once. I think they had to shut the business down, I forgot why. The YMCA that was nearby is ok too. I went there a couple of times when I was a kid.

if you were from pas you'd know where its at

literally what

"we should bin hurd"

there is a LIDS at parkway plaza

Woah, woah, woah. Slow your roll. You can't just rewrite history like that. Next you'll be telling me that they weren't giants and they didn't build Stonehenge.

E I G H T
I
G
H
T

maybe if I was driving around that shit but I can't see the street signs. It's probably west pasadena where the nigs be at.

New thread time

someone do it

link it

whoa brazilian in El Cajon? Thats rare. I bet everyone calls you mexican

> have brown skin
> "you can't be a POC"
> "something about not being productive"
> currently a math major
What are you talking about???

Any non-stupid feeds?

czeched

see anything else? are the policing just guarding local businesses?

Im in Chula Vista, so it's even worse considering 90% of the area is Latino or hispanic

You fucking bet im a registered voter

Kendrick Lamar's father on the Charlotte stream.

north pas

looks pretty boring desu, cbf to stay up all night in the stream and definitely cbf to actually go there

aw the donut place closed?

there wasnt a YMCA, but there was Youth Venture. which was a Foothills Church recruitment center. I logged so many hours there playing Golden Eye

Cool man, MAGA.

oof, CV

I dont go south of the 94, I figure I would need my passport to get back

The police had made a line on the street where all the shops are in the town, the protesters ended up turning north instead up clashing with the cops at the intersection, they ended up marching back to their starting location where the monkey was shot.

these fuckin people

>unjust ankle monitor

>slavery ended in 1970

>I gotta be at work at burger King in three hours

>people actually believe this
crusade when

I WANT NIGGERS OUT OF PASADENA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKGOD GENTRIFICATION IS KICKING THEIR RETARDED NIGGER ASSES OUT OF ALTADENA

-t. upset amerindian

thanks for the report Recon bro

stay safe out there

Ah yeah that's what it was called. Had a few shots and I forgot. There was another youth center back in the day I think on broadway? Fun times there too. Since the downfall of blockbuster a lot has changed for us.

WTF is the flipped car?! this 619?