Say whatever you want but this leaf is going to spend this last hour of free speech online shitposting

Say whatever you want but this leaf is going to spend this last hour of free speech online shitposting.

And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs&ved=0ahUKEwjjtZiH5LjPAhUJQCYKHR52B_wQtwIIITAB&usg=AFQjCNEddAvPUtGZuREnMgU7ZpN-6Pb7oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in shitpost we trust

do you think there is a requirement of good faith from the part of the landlord towards his tenant? Such as for example if the tenant had a restaurant and the landlord called his tenant disgusting and the food terrible, would it means the lease could be terminated and the tenant in good faith to do so?

A fucking leaf.

nice thread leaf

praise trudeau bud

rollin'

100% pure bread and poutine canadian here. YAA

>Facism

rollin stone

>5 posts in the best thread of the night
>Cred Forums is dead

Tie to pack up boyos

rock and roll muthafucka

rolling
e
e
e

>indigenous rights

pay your fucking taxes you spear chuckers

roll for hand to hand combat

I the final hours, Canada will forever be known as the home to the least funny and most dull, dimwitted and annoying posters on the planet. I am not proud.

the legacy won't die here though. Reddit will continue to shitpoll in our honour well into the next age of man

post*

Cmon

What's up with all the self hating Canadians on Cred Forums?

VPNs or legitimate prairyfags?

reddit is gonna get a letter from the UN telling them to shutdown inappropriate subs and if they don't they will get shutdown. We breath our last breaths

rolling i guess

ur posting style is getting sloppy. U need more concentration.

weaksauce

rull

rell

makin dinner for tonite

I was thinkin of using that sick peanut butter- maple syrup sauce I invented yesterday. Should I eat them with fish or beef?

how about you just put the spagethis in the hot water and get some craft diner sauce and u good

are u Jean Charest?

>PB and maple syrup sauce

you madman. how high were you?

I'm always high

Also this is my milk, in a bag. I know this triggers American posters for some reason. I used it to make my sauce more liquid.

SHUT IT DOWN

bump

nothing happened, go back to slurping ur syrup u cuck

kuk u

also I needed to add [The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

rollin for zombies, by which i mean niggers.

Canadians are the [The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations] of the internet

rollee

15 posts in this thread

tschhh kiddo

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

Can you imagine that, the face of Canada's next prime minister, in the current year?

[This comment has been removed for the following reason: Anti-semitism]
[This owner of this domain has been sent their 77777/100000 warning.]
[After 100000 warnings, this domain will be removed from DNS]

rollinbv

who else does imaginary shitposting in their heads when doing dull irl tasks?

Let's roll.

Hello World

Ur gay

Rollin' like it's a rim.

Wait what they're banning free speech now?

>implying we ever truly had it in the first place

reaux ling

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs&ved=0ahUKEwjjtZiH5LjPAhUJQCYKHR52B_wQtwIIITAB&usg=AFQjCNEddAvPUtGZuREnMgU7ZpN-6Pb7oQ

Now this is gonna get serious .
ROLLLLLLLLL.

XD LOL

oh shieet

Rollioli

Rolling!

R

Nothing is going to happen you fucking niggers

i wan 2 die

Get on my level, plebs.

130, thanks user

==STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUMS== THIS THREAD HAS BEEN FOUND IN VIOLATION OF THE OCTOBER MIGRANT DIVERSITY CELEBRATION.

I HEREBY ORDER ITS IMMEDIATE DELETION BY THE (OP). YOU WILL OTHERWISE FACE PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW BY THE FERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION [FBI]

Numbers don't lie.

Rollin in the deep

Rolling desu

What the fuck

Good job deRolling the thread

rawliiinz

for the record, we also have kart milk, but they are more expensive than multiple plastic bags like these. our free market is just more developped here than in burgerland

but u cant delete ur own threads anymore

goign to bed

so do people do this so mods can see the thread and delete it?

>last hour of free speech online
What do you mean by this?

the hell is wrong with you?

R

uuuuu

gimme good stuff