Hurricane Matthew is Now a Category 5 Storm

First in the Atlantic since 07.

This is a monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2696sMh18MU
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurricane-matthew-may-threaten-us-atlantic-coast-next-week-dangerous-surf/60414938
hominygrill.com/
youtu.be/e056R97svz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Karl
youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's not coming where I live to blow me away
next year for sure

Jamaica is gonna get fucked. Still a mystery where it'll hit the is next week. I'm in south Carolina and a little nervous.

Why don't you show a normal map with real countries so I can tell where it is stupid cunt

Pensacola here... same.

Every year... and now I own my own home so I'm even more worried.

>leaf

>cut cock

how young are you to not understand how hurricanes dissipate

category 5 at haiti = category 2 at south carolina, max

It went from a tropical storm to a category 5 hurricane in less than 36 hours. That's unbelievable.

a fucking leaf

>tfw hurricanes never fucking hit us
Jesus Christ it has been like a decade since something touched us, it's always the ultra nigger countries the ones that get rekt

some models have it as a 4 when it gets the america next week

where in sc? sumterbro here

Sandy was technically a tropical storm by the time it merged with that other system and slammed NY/NJ. A Cat 2 can still fuck some coastal shit up real good especially if it lingers and floods everything out.

On that note I wonder, what are the chances of this system flying up to nyc? Do I need to get the goddamn bread and milk?

How is this a political subject? Doesn't it belong elsewhere, like /sci/ perhaps?

I love hurricanes,virginia beach here hopefully we get a swell im really trying to surf befor the water gets too cold.

I just moved to south florida, I'm praying that I'll be able to live out post-apocalyptuc fantasies very soon here.

yeah but will it actually hit? or will it die in the sea before even making landfall.

>tfw it won't hit the Gulf Side of Florida
>tfw no happenings for me

You should be glad. Your little island couldn't handle anything more severe than light rain. It's not like you can afford to rebuild anything if you do get slammed.

Not the same user but murrels inlet is where it's at

Good. I fucking hate Jamaicans, met quite a few in the army.

Hopefully the storm kills the next 1000 Jamaicans thinking of coming to the US.

We know that Jamaica and Cuba are prolly gonna get rekt as soon as it takes its northern turn, but where it goes after that is still unknown. Models have it hitting anywhere from Florida to NC, or going out to sea and dying.

The main reason Sandy did so much damage is because nobody here (NY NJ area) knows how to prepare for a hurricane / tropical storm, in Florida people have plans and shelters, not in NYC

this will be the first major hurricane to reach landfall since 2005. longest period in recorded history that we have not had a major hurricane reach landfall. everyone remember this. in 2001 global warming alarmists promised us increased frequency and severity of hurricanes. hurricane mathew is the first major hurricane we have seen since the predictions.

Around Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic and Jamaica you fuck off LEAF.

>PR
>not ultra nigger

Nobody knows how**

word, i got an uncle that lives in murrels inlet. good fishing and the marsh walk is tight

I doubt it will even be a 3 when it gets here and it might just brush the coast, the left side of a hurricane being less powerful. But fuck, one small turn and one extra day than they thought in the Atlantic and it's entirely possible a powerful ass storm could be fucking my shit up.

>Mathew totally misses puerto rico
>slams into haiti and cuba

phew

If you live in the rural areas then yeah, you will be without basic utilities for at least a week. Young people love storms and hurricanes, it doesn't really affect us.
We're not Haiti tier though

Fuck off leaf, this dosent concern you.

Holy Fuck I live in Murrells Inlet

>Hurricanes
>Earthquakes
>Corrupt Government

Why does god hate Haiti?

SHART

I mean, no amount of preparation could have prevented people's homes along the Rockaways and out by Atlantic City from getting fucked sideways. My senpai prepped well and did fine where they were in the outer boroughs although I had them plan out where to evacuate had they gotten flooded. My SO and I stocked up on shit while people were laughing all over downtown Manhattan when the rain started and we rode out the week-long blackout pretty well.

Hopefully the storm doesn't blast anyone's shit too bad. GL @ FL/NC

I'm not fucking a leaf I'm fucking a Yankee
I'm gone LEAF that bitch and hope you're the husband cunt
Who cares what happens to these countries? Everyone living in these countries needs to die so we can colonise them

Fuck, South Carolina here. I work for my county's public works department and we're going to be screwed if it hits here. This county has a ton of dirt roads that will be washed out. Shoo shoo Matthew.

Its getting cold
The end is near
Better cover up -- You might freeze.
You will never feel the warmth of the sun again
The storm has arrived.
The sun turned black forever
Hes here.

>Jew York gets raped by a hurricane
Yes please.

Find some 50s looking shit, start a wasteland cargo cult gang called The Googies.

VB as well. It's been quite a while since we've had a good storm.

>There are people who actually live in the parts of America where once a year you have to worry about your house being torn apart by incomprehensibly strong winds
Seriously what the fuck are you doing?

Guys, I'm a North Carolina fag living right in it's path... I'm scared. I'm buying a shotgun before it gets here for home defense. If it's a category 3 or more I'm getting the fuck out of coastal NC.

Can someone add a news banner: "Trumps testicles officially cat 5"

Swfl here. Get your gas food and water now. This shit gunna be tight.

AIDS. That's why.

Implying if it hits Florida niggers ain't gunna nig.

Squid

Literally nothing will happen.

Sandy round 2
Isabel round 3

Gonna be nice in Virginia.

living in a home made out of anything other than reinforced concrete is what needs to be illegal

>VB
This shit any good? I found a 24 year old bottle in my cupboard from when I went to Australia

561 here... I've seen so many hurricanes.

it's fun if you're prepared for it and don't live in a shitty house and if you are prepared to go a week without getting stuff from stores.

Get a generator.

If you want to make a fuck ton of extra cash in the aftermath, buy yourself a quality chainsaw. You can go around afterwards and cut peoples cars out from under fallen trees and stuff like that for $50-100 a pop.

I cleared $5k during Wilma doing that shit.

Nice to see another fellow Volusian here.

Truly a frightening, albeit fascinating creature the Leaf is.

What city?

>Hati found dead in a parking lot
>died of "hurricane induced suicide"

Deltona

Hitting the cuban mountain range dead on will probably dissipate it.

>mfw a hurricane named after me is going to wreck havoc somewhere.

> Living on a coast
> Even once

You know how much this is going to affect me? Not at all. /comfy/ here in Ohio.

This says it all

Hurricane IDF pls go

I wish you stupid American cunts would stop talking about us all the time
STOP FUCKING OBSESSING OVER US
you're like that loser girl who can't stop scribbling in your notebook Mrs. America Canada
Just get a life fuck off you steal all our musicians, our actors, you play our video games, watch our TV shows and cartoons you're literally obsessed with us. Just fuck off

tfw overdue for the big one

I can't hear you, get the syrup filled pastry out of your mouth and try again

I will when your wife gets my cock out of her mouth

Shut up leaf

910 here, stay safe, friend

Good place to eat fish. Oak island checking in

I heard Florida, or is it going to be weak as fuck by then?

hate to break it to you mate but shotguns are not effective against hurricanes

Oh no, not Haiti. All the work the Clinton Foundation has done there will be for naught.

>and once again the leaf fights for relevance in a cruel dark world

Dude for the 3rd time this week, this wasn't my wife, I don't know this woman, and you are a rapist.

O U

Sorry buddy, I was just telling the guy that I was from Virginia Beach as well. No idea what that VB drink is like.

Non-argument of the century. Does that suddenly make it Cred Forums to post fried chicken recipes?

because slave uprising that genocided every last white on the island

Can't hear you over our superiority
It's hilarious how triggered you guys are over a bunch of stupid numbers. Get a life
We are the hockey world champions and have the most olympics medals (summer olympics don't count nobody watches them)
Try and at least be 1/100,000,000th as good as us rest of the world
It's impossible for a Canadian to rape an American because American girls crave our colossal Canadian cum guns filling their Canadian cock caverns.

>American girls crave our colossal Canadian cum guns filling their Canadian cock caverns.

>If nothing else, the Leaf can be said to have a vivid imagination when his fellow Leaves abandon him like an Eskimo elder out on the ice.

As a south eastern Virginian, Sandy was a huge disappointment. Just two days of mild rain. Isabel is the last fun one I remember.

>hockey
>relevant

>winter olympic medals
USA: 282
Leaf: 170

>average size according to women
>women trying to measure

USA is 10 times the population of Canada so you should have 10 times the medals we have but you don't, you know why? Because you suck as a country and can't account plain anything but getting taken over by spics and niggers
Shut up

>literally just the countries that everyone forgets exists at all

We know how to do math here the only math Americans can do is 1 foreskin + 1 knife

>We're a tiny country so that means we're relevant!

Canada, a major cornerstone of your culture is based around how you have no real difference from the US and need to oppose what the US does at all times or else you'd just be another US.

I'm not making a commentary I mean that this is listed in Canadian Culture research papers by your own countrymen as of utmost importance to the Canadian Identity.
Your culture is based around little brother syndrome to the US.

Tell Texas how the influx of Katrina niggers isn't a political issue, even a decade later

>Canada
>tiny country
>single handedly defeat America
>single handedly save Europe
>single handedly save Europe again
>single handedly save Korea

>America
>huge country
>get scared of Cuba
>lose to chinks
>get taken over by spics
>police get killed by niggers everyday

LOL

The political issue was the government response, or lack thereof. Until that, Katrina was purely a meteorological event.

Spot on.

Or how Obama touring the Sandy wreckage getting a hug from Christie didn't help him secure the reelection.

UH WROOOOOONG
Canadian culture is British Anglo culture until that faggot, communist, atheist cunt Trudeau came around from Quebec which has no culture except WE ARENT LE ANGLO
Yeah by our (((countrymen))) uh uh okay whatever

I was looking at buying some coastal NC property earlier this year. Rather, my wife was. I eventually convinced her of the expensive flood insurance and hurricane risk. We'll continue to rent vacation homes down there and let some other sucker assume the risk.

Will it actually make landfall at cat 5?

Holy [The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

Nope not at all, ive been here 20 years tho

All these Brits on this thread that has never experienced the frightening power of a hurricane.

Louisiana better lube up.
Digits confirms if it's headed to a city of your choosing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2696sMh18MU

Kek

why is there a birthday hat on the OP pic

what does it mean

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hurricane-matthew-may-threaten-us-atlantic-coast-next-week-dangerous-surf/60414938

I live in California. Should I be worried?

It's October! We party hats nao!

>tfw fort lauderdale resident

Nobody will ever be impressed by the fact that you live in Ohio, dude.

kek wills the destruction of cuba.

That's gonna wash off a lot of clown makeup.

newcuck

pls destroy Florida

most likely it will deteriorate over cuba because of the terrain and weaken as it hits florida

No one will ever be impressed by the mere fact that you live anywhere. What a trivial thing to impress someone.

But will it fuck up cuba?

Matthew means "gift of G_d" in H_br_w.

>yfw you live in an inland state that's not near the ocean, the san andreas fault, or yellowstone

941 by chance?

>Tfw a hurricane with your name fucks the east coast up

386 spells fun niggaaaaaa

carolinas are kill

I'd be pretty impressed if you lived on the moon, user.

Absolutely, the issue is that storms have a tendency to fuck up Cuba, but fizzle out due to not being able to get energy from its terrain as they're bereft of warm water.

It's not so much that Cuba won't get fucked up, so much as the US will likely get cucked out of a comfy habbening

Please hit lower east side virginia

Please hit the Capitol.

I visited Australia ten years ago. The first day there I bought a bunch of VB's and got amazingly drunk. It tasted like shit and is known as lower quality beer in Oz.

Not him but 941 reporting in

shieeet. Well fuck Cuba anyways I guess.

you yankees make me laugh. you can barely handle a little rain. just fuck off already

I told you guys global warming would cause more hurricanes.

See what happens?

Do you see?

Fuchen unbielebers.

Why is it shaped like a scrotum?

This shows clearly how the patriarchy is raping wymyn.
It's not enough that wymyn earn less now the cis white males are sending a storm towards all woman with theire cock magic

It's disgusting, islam Help save the wymyn

>tfw the last cat 1 hurricane flooded everything
>tfw if this hurricane hits florida as a 5 or even a 4 everyone is going to drown

Ayy volusia

mount p here. hope it hits kiawah and kills a bunch of yankees

>tfw same name as hurricane

praise kek. kill some niggers based hurricane

Because the inside of your ass is shaped like a scrotum.

tfw live in south carolina on the beach

>tfw my uncle lives on the east coast of Florida]
RIP in peace.

WE ARE WHIIIITE.

>863 spells unf

god damn it.

idk
look at guam
they get hit by hurricanes all the time
category 5 is commonplace
most recent storm that hit there had more than 200mph winds

but the houses are made out of cinderblock reinforced with iron rebar
all you have to do there is fasten wooden boards to the windows and sleep through the storm
hurricanes don't even damage those houses.

if our houses were built like that here in continental America we would have laughed at Katrina while sipping hot cocoa and playing monopoly in candlelight

Please don't hit South Florida

I don't care
>Canada mines more oil
>gets rich
>makes earth hotter
>spices invade America and destroy it, niggers and Muslims invade Europe and destroy it
>Canadian North become habitable only industrialised country left in existence
>Canada dominates the world

it keeps happening

A FUCKING LEAF

Why don't you tell that to the three fence panels in my garden that came down in the last storm? Oh wait, you can't - they're dead.

ungrateful faggot

>we would have laughed at Katrina while sipping hot cocoa and playing monopoly in candlelight
>implying most of us didn't

Hurricane parties are the shit.

>iron rebar

You big fucken dummy.

I live in mount p lets go fuck w some nigs in north charleston

Stupid hurricane why are you on Cred Forums

>Charleston here
if's about to get comfy

Well, if this gfs solution verified it would be one of the worst disasters this country has seen.

Luckily, it likely won't.

Fuck I'm in the National Guard. We're gonna get activated to mop some niggers driveway, I know it.

What I do

Charleston Harbor here

Basically dead

>People who go on this website live near me
You go to a highschool?

no but I graduated from wando in 2012

!!! 29464 masterrace
/SCpol/ WHEN

In the US? Probably not. It's definitely hitting Jamaica as a Cat 5, though.

You know they knocked that down now? Apparently rebuilding

F

>tfw mississippi

I guess rampant nig crime and poverty wasn't enough, throw in a Katrina 2.0 too.

Yeah that caught my eye. That wasn't predicted by the weather stations. They said it would be category 2 right now

Florida here. Come at me, Matthew.

Please god make this fucker come back to NY. Sandy was the comfiest time ever.

im not sure what you meant by this.
are you implying that isn't effective?
because I've sat in a house made out of the materials I listed under 200mph winds and didn't even get wet.

>tfw live in Florida

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

pls make great happenings

Please kek wipe out all the niggers and white trash in the midwest and south

29482 master race reporting. sorry mount peasant.

DO IT FAGGOT. GET TO CAT 5 AND SLAM INTO MY SHITTY LITTLE LIFE.

WE HAVNT BEEN HIT BY SHIT SINCE 07 COME THE FUCK ON YOU BASTARD.

>Natural disasters aren't political or newsworthy

>Moved to Central Florida
>Bummed how the past few "hurricanes," have been duds
>Suddenly Category 5

The place I live in now was built to be hurricane proof. A good family friend worked right across the street from it while it was being built and they said "if I could live anywhere in Florida, it would be there."

I hope I'm not gonna die

That school is the biggest clusterfuck in the universe. Like northern white trash meets kids wearing dickybows and dockers to school meets farmers kids in awendaw who's land is now being taken over by parkwest all in a building that basically looks like a glorified regional airport. Fun four years though.

hoping for another sandy to strike nyc

make it happen. inshallah we will seceed again without the south

Whats wrong with Mt Plastic?

but wait a minute
I just realized.
what if Florida can't vote for Trump because everyone's dead?

SOMEBODY STOP THIS!!!!

Please hit Fort Lauderdale at cat. 5

Same. Hoping it destroys my work building but doesn't affect my power at home. I live 5 mins from my office. What are the odds that Kek fulfills my wish so I can play Dark Souls for a few days uninterrupted?

Don't actually want to die tonight.

dont forget the nigs.
never forget the nigs.

WTF

I was always homeschooled after 1st grade so I never saw it. I know drugs is a problem there tho

You do it.

these digits will protect you

it has been invaded by yankee faggots. driving down coleman is a nightmare now

Jew York gets bent over and raped by a tropical fucking storm.

Thats what you get for having buildings and trains and wires underground like a bunch of cucks.

Worst case in FL is a line gets knocked down by a tree and FPL has to come out and pop it back up the next day.

Good luck pumping trillions of gallons of storm-jizz out of your tunnels after the storm surge abates, then replacing miles and miles of salt-cucked cables.

RIP niggers

WTF PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM FOR HE IS THE LORD

I see you, 386

Dude IOP beaches are fucking cancer because of the yanks actually

people are sunburnt like lobsters during the winter.

The nigs are nice in wando because they're from the six mile area and know how to behave around white people. You can tell who the transplant blacks from the failing schools downtown are because they are all violent 22 year olds.

You're fucked dude. Prepare for post-apocalyptic looting and shooting plus floods. Good thing about the floods, though, because niggers can't swim. They'll just have fleets of looters floating around in inflatable pools, the nigger navy.

I hope you have enough ammo to deal with the many that will come for your piles of Ramen noodle boxes and cans of Vienna sausages.

Kek make it happen. Rerun Sandy now!!! Meme magic go go go

>my name is Matthew
Feels good to know that a storm named after me will kill a bunch of niggers.

>tfw lived in Miami during hurricane Andrew
>iveseensomeshit.exe

ROLLING FOR CAT 7

well shit, sorry lads

West coast = best coast

This will be just like Sandy in 2008. Obama and Hillary will get to go out and look like heroes. Meanwhile Trump will hold a fundraiser and try to keep most of the cash. Hillary will win Florida in a landslide.

These digits will it.

please hit nyc, sandy was comfy af

I have the most ridiculous image in my head right now of goggles floating down main street in a kiddie-pool (The SS Dindu, as it were) grabbing shit from the flooded stores as they float by.

Not a chance. Best case scenario is South Carolina getting smacked with a Cat 3.

Finally a hurricane that has my name. I hope it kills many.

hey Floridians, remember hurricane andrew?

>cat 3
>"Smacked"

So this looks like the North East? TELL ME

Not relly in mount p because everyone is new money and all the heroine is in berkely and in the poorer white areas in west ashley. The kids at wando used the bathroom stalls for drug taking so often that they would be pissed if people were taking shits in them because they couldn't toke up inbetween classes.

trump's been at the last 2 first.

Direct hits on Virginia are super fucking rare. North Carolina is our meat shield and usually gets nailed first. The only way for a direct hit on VA to occur is if the storm does a sudden turn to the west at the right time.

Every time I pass the boulevard buildings I want to plant a fucking bomb inside the burger fi.

>goggles
Kek. Googles with goggles.

>That fucking delicious shrimp boil.

Im innawoods where the floods hit WV really bad last summer, please come to us and dump your tropical depressions. Two 1000 year storms in one year.

shrimp n grits @ Harmonys

hominygrill.com/

fuck downtown btw

I member.

Remember the hurricane that hit Florida about a month ago that I wasted my labor day having to work on clean-up duty and haven't gotten a vacation since?

>Going to IOP for beach time
>Ever
Sullivan's Island or maybe folly if you're getting fucked up.

ahh maan remember remember Katrina?

Fuck off "matt" you little dick swallower.

I've never been to Sullivans actually.

Folly is too far away.

I go to the 45-40 on iop

who else peidmont here?

Florida here

I dare it to hit us

I've been hungry since Ivan, Charlie, and Francis

This time I have a drone

Captain Ladybug is going on a ride

tfw ate at hometeam tonight. hometeams gamechangers get me blackout.

None of you faggots member Andrew.

iop cops are the fucking cancer.

>Right on top of CT.
GOOD. Let this shithole burn.

aww yeah, I member. Remember Hurricane Isabel?

>hurr Global Warming is a lie

THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE

I live in a fairly nice area, thank God. Moved from a less nice area but still okay.

>tfw kept saying I'd buy a gun but I've kept putting it off because of work/school/life

I should get on that.

Are Barettas any good? The place I got to looking at buying one only had them in stock in my price range

Didn't know BP sold petrol in aluminium cans Down Under.

explain? Parking?

are you currently hiring

sumterbro here as well...hugo sucked

who /soflo/ here?

are we fucked?

Age?

They're a bunch of fat fucks who were rejected from the big boy police force who hastle 12 year olds on golfcarts and set up speed traps for everyone except dumbass tourists

Or it would also be impressive to live inside of an underwater structure...

Or inside a cow's colon...

I repeat. Not one of you pussies member Andrew.

cop pulled me over for going 5 over on the connector. it was the fat dyke cop

parking is fine there. helps get rid of the tourist. problem is they all come to where i live, SI, and they all park anywhere and throw tantrums because they cant openly drink beers on the beach.

>Jesus Christ
>Hurricanes only hit ultra nigger countries

I wonder? Is Jesus against niggers like we are?

shoo FBI

Traffic is ever good enough to go over 10mph on IOP?

Any chance it will develop? How many will die?

Probably, judging by the model guidance.

That hurricane could hit the Caribbean than comeback out to sea and than hit up the east coast. FUCK!

>12 year olds on golfcarts

I nebber had a golf cart when I was 12.

niggers

youtu.be/e056R97svz8

Sullivan's is chill, has better beaches and is cozier, but has no public toilets and there is no parking. THe only redeemable part of iop is beach town where the ben and jerrys is and the oceanside bars are.

No one in my family or I have been pulled over there.

lern2read

I want to be Mt P police but they make shit pay

>they cant openly drink beers on the beach.

You're obviously from faggotville.

Worst hurricane I can remember in Florida I went through was like in 04, we didn't have power for over a week. It fucking sucks living without a/c in florida during this time. Also all the stores are closed as well. Nothing to do. I have some money saved up maybe I'll just drive up to georgia and chill in a cheap hotel for a couple of days.

Dude hometeam is like the mecca for hot 30 and up chicks. My friend lost his virginity there when he was 21 to a banging 35 year old on new years. ive heard good things about the gamechangers

If it comes to NYC like Hurricane Sandy, we are fukt.

>charleston sc
>voted best city in the world multiple times
>faggotville
stay mad poorfag

>
>Can't hear you over our superiority
>
>It's hilarious how triggered you guys are over a bunch of stupid numbers. Get a life

Pure leaf, essence of leaf, distilled from canuck juice the perfect present to treat the transexual in your life this holiday season. .

>my name is matthew

Same anonbro. Last Matthew storm was just a tropical storm. It is time for our vengence

>lern2read

Lern 2 write, Cletus.

It is full of fuckwits though. Bit of a shithole really.

Matthew = Gift if G_d, in the Jew tongue.

dude no wonder your experience at IOP is shit you go to the park with the showers across from the connector by the real estate offices

>keeping yankees from drinking is wrong

fuck off nigger

pic related

>
Yeah on the road going over breech inlet.
Sullivan's and iop people are rich as fuck. Like if you don't have an infinity pool noone in the neighborhood will talk to you rich
i guess that's the nature of working in a place like iop. the most successful people get the least experienced policemen because the well trained ones are preoccupied with the ghetto

>tfw your name is now also a possibly lethal storm's

Is this coming to Louisiana?

Jesus fuck we don't need this.

I really hope this isn't Hazel 2 Electric Buggaloo. I wish it would slam into central America. I want happenings, but not hurricane happenings here :c

Yeah but there are bars there and I got a fucking golfcart so it's not that bad

Itt: people named Matthew

Everyone calls them matt, tho.

In 2004, almost every part of Florida got hit by 3-4 hurricanes in a row. 3 hit us hard enough to knock out power for over a week each time. It was because we were on a weird part of the power grid with only a dozen or two houses on it so we weren't a priority. Literally right down the street int he same neigborhood, houses would have power after a couple days. But not our dead end street.

Thankfully I don't live there any more and am also in a much denser area. I bet I'd have power back on in a day here.

I live in Chico, bitch-boy. Look it up.

no there's a pressure region keeping it out of the gulf. If anything it's going to go east

NYC can't take another hit we're not prepared.

It was great when it rained all day one day last week.

It's not nice to post yo momma's face on teh intefnets, cletuz

redpill me on category 5 and where this one is likely to hit

If a hurricane comes on my property is it violating NAP?

Correction: the only good part of IOP is beach town

>you live in a womens clothing store.

KEK

>breech inlet

Weird, never seen cops there.

forcast says georgia, south carolina, north carolina then probably the north

Idk man thats such a tourist place

potatos

>20% nonwhites

enjoy your raping

>tfw Chicago

Why can't you fucking coastal fags get a hint that living near the Ocean will kill you...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Karl

>tfw hurricanes with my name never amount to anything

Cuba, Jamacia

The "Getting Hit Directly by a Category 5 Hurricane" theme song youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4

Manhattan is underwater. The only reason you can go into the subway terminals are the pumps that keep your shitty city dry

>forcast says georgia, south carolina, north carolina then probably the north
Whew lad.

I'll take my hurricans, you take your niggers.

>chicago
>race riots weekly
>googles everywhere
>tells someone else they have a high chance of being killed

fellow charlestonians add me on kik if you wanna get shitty on SI

anonpj843

So glad I DIDN'T get that job in Dorchester County now.

important to note: Anything past the four day track is basically bullshit. You get into that area where it's more about a computer jerking off its electrons than measured historical data being any way accurate to a future prediction.

>Haiti gets hit by Cat 5
>Trump donates millions to help
>gets to talk non-stop about how Hillary destroyed it after the earthquake

It's like we're memeologists predicting acts of divine memeing.

Is this Cuba or Puerto Rico. No one knows.

Yo momma wears my jockstrap on her face. She's an ugly bitch though.

Its about time a natural disaster fucks up Obama's presidency

% nonwhites
>enjoy your raping

Chico is far whiter than floriduh, bitch boy. Look it up.

PR.

>cubans have internet access

nice meme

When it hits cuba it will die to like a cat 3 or 4, still strong though.

b8

im not in florida, none of the people you replied to are from florida

>filter
>unique id

>mfw named Matthew

You're all fucking welcome.

Matthew appears to be moving west now. Could just be a wobble, but eye is definitely moving more westerly now, latest two frames even showed a slightly north of west component.

>>filter
>>unique id

Pussy.

Don't come back or I'll slap ya harder.

Just need to plaster everything with Gamecocks or Clemson shit and that picture will be accurate.

>giant hurricane
>going to hit a bunch of niggers
do you see now?

During Hurricane Sandy, the subway tunnels flooded. The L train tunnel is still messed up, supposedly.

They hide in the presbyterian church parking lot on sullivans and in that little triangle of grass that is formed by that weird little road that juts off of the back road on iop

new euro model up soon

we're the good guys.

i know that feel.
>a hurricane will never hit "the reset button" in Puerto Rico and kill all "fupistas" and "Cacos". desu i'd be okay with a hurricane right now, it's not like we will become an state any time soon. so might as well end it now.

New baked bread

Trump wins by the will of god.

At least my house will be power washed.

The majority of Puerto Ricans on the island are white

The majority of Puerto Ricans in the mainland USA are black

This is because niggers have always been worse off than whites on PR and thus are more likely to migrate off the island to New York and Miami in search of gibs and opportunities.

good luck

Good luck