ITT we say goodbye

I love this place.
The shit posting the trump generals it's all been so much fun! But...
All good things must come to an end.
I'll miss you all anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPmZqsQNzGA&user=Yob98
youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k
youtube.com/watch?v=XZP5RsaRg6k
youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=V1vJVlYoar8
youtube.com/watch?v=wXHmPAckDxk
youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats going on, why is Cred Forums on suicide watch?

off yourself

The UN is taking control of the internet in 30 minutes say goodbye to free speech on the internet lad.

The ride wont end, britbro.

Its only taking a new path.

Join me in prayer, anons.

O Great KEK, in our time of need, we pray that you give us the true happening. Amen

Fuck off there is a real chance this place could get shut down by (((them)))

more like brutal execution watch

if doubles we are shutting down for good

Old memes must be put on display before The Great Silencing

Britbongs don't have the jam. He will cry for a bit then have a cup of tea before his mum tucks him into bed.

Sleep tight sweet prince

If repeating numerals
This place will get shut down

Check em

spring eternal

Fuck off faggot.

This place won't shut down you're all paranoid retards.

if doubles this place will forever live on

Goodbye Burgers

let me senpai

since when? when was this announced?

This song goes out to all of you my oldfag Cred Forumsrothers and Cred Forumslocks. Please, give it a listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPmZqsQNzGA&user=Yob98

Digits and the kikes won't do shit.

If quads Trump bribes entire UN and makes Cred Forums the homepage of all computers

trumps going to lose and most of the redditors on Cred Forums are going to kill themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k
stef's lost hope
good night

its a meme obama will be challenged on this, its to big to go under the radar.

Go out with a bang

youtube.com/watch?v=XZP5RsaRg6k

I'm fucking scared guys. comfort me. This might be the last time I get to say FUCK NIGGERS!

Amen

God damn you :')

The internet isn't like some kind of big truck you can just hijack. Will you LARPing faggots kindly shut the fuck up? In the extremely unlikely event that this affects Cred Forums in anyway we can just retreat to one of the chans on the deep web and regroup.

This should be a wake up call for newfags. Nothing more. Educate yourselves.

>obama will be challenged on this
it's already too late
we're 23 minutes away now

It probably won't happen immediately but you're an idiot, American free speech is the only reason Cred Forums exists, and we're giving the eurocucks control of it

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

adiĆ³s

>implying countries can't and won't lobby ICANN to take down sites they dislike for being "hateful"
bureaucracy won lad

Kek won't let us get shut down

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK MUSLIMS. HEIL HITLER TRIGGER EVERY STUPID FUCKING SJW! YEAH COME ON GUYS! NEVER GIVE UP!

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
FUCK NIGGERS
COME GET US OBAMA.
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR BLACK ASS.

i take it you didn't see what the north korean internet looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q

TIME TO SAY THE MOST OFFENSIVE STUFF ANONYMOUSLY WHILE WE STILL HAVE TIME
NIGGERS
KIKES
SPICS
FAGGOTS
QUEERS
HEIL HITLER
GAS THE JEWS
14/88

1984 took 33 years longer then expected

I won' give up you fucking jews! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

poop

What is Moot doing right now?

Relevant

One, for all.
youtube.com/watch?v=V1vJVlYoar8

I'll see you faggots at 12:02
If not it been fun
On cell no green text
The triggering
The fappenings
The raids oh so many raids
Omegel twitch Tumblr
The murder user who killed the gf but didn't deliver an hero to cops
Pasta
Cred Forums Cred Forums
To Cred Forums
Fuck it better not go away I'll miss the leafs and Aussie shitposters

truly we are the greatest generation

It's been a fun 8 years. See you space cowboys.

It's time

ICANN has zero control over content. I cannot stress enough how fucking stupid this all is.

Even if this did happen there are already DNS and alternative-routing servers not under ICANNs control. It's fucking nothing. Learn about deep web if you are worried.

NIGGER
SPEARCHUCKER
CHOCOLATE CRICKET
SPOOK
NIGLET
CHARCOAL
BROWN BREAD
CHOCOLATE BUNNY
GHETTO GURU
EASY BAKE NIGGER
KIKE
GOLDBERG MCSHEKELSTEIN
GARGAMEL
JEWPAC
MATZA-GOBBLER
OVEN DWELLER
ZOG
BEAN BANDIT SPIC
BORDER NIGGER
CHILI SHITTER
HISPANDEX
DIDGERIDINDU
SABD BUGGER
CARPET PILOT
CAIRO COON
MUZZIE RACOON
FUCK

There are genocide squads in Africa and they are worried over us?

Just use a onion chan site.

The military arm of the UN is literally just there to clothe and feed starving volunteers who at as a meat shield between proxy warriors.

Their real purpose is to armchair globalize everything. Just like Woodrow Wilson would have wanted.

ETA?

Let us show love for 10 mins you kike fag cynical shill newfag
Can't.....(sob)......even(waaaaa)...... TRIFORCE!
Wahhhhhh
I was even gonna post my figerbox from WW2 but you had to be a nigger

10 minutes.

Guys, I don't want to leave. I don't want to die. I'm scared. Let's say our final goodbyes. Canada, you suck, but your maple syrup is great. Russia, you're based as fuck, and I hope you survive. Japan, I still don't apologize for the nukes, but i love your anime and food. Germany, hopefully you'll stop being so cucked. England, God save the queen. Israel, you were pretty based. Italy, your food is the best. France, don't surrender this time. Spain, keep doing your bullfights. Sweden, stop being so cucked, Jesus Christ. But, surprisingly, I think I'll miss you most of all, Mexico. Your tacos are incredible. And if anyone is still wondering who was phone, we were. We were all phone. This whole thing was just a soul searching journey. We all had to find what made us so special. And I think we found it. We are so special because we can say whatever we like, and it's okay. We can call people faggot, nigger, anything, and people will reply as if we just said idiot. We can call people leaves, poo in loos, shart in marts, Britbongs, and cucks. It's like we have a gigantic family that all gets under each other's skin simply because we can. And that is something that nobody can take from us, not even the Jews.

8 minutes left. Hold me lads

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Been an honor, memeing with you; lads.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWn

DADADADADADAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now let's watch some Intellecual Froglegs together.
youtube.com/watch?v=wXHmPAckDxk

MODS

5 minutes left. It was a pleasure shitposting with you all.

Almighty kek hear our prayers!!!!

We're not going quite yet...but we will be the first to fall when the time comes.

One final shitpost while shitting.

Its.. Over...

youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A

Nothing is going to happen.

You fucking wish m8. T-minus 2 minutes to go lads. We are approaching the zero hour.

We will not meme quietly into the night. We have ascended past this plane of shitposting.

NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS NIGGER FAGGOT ASSCOCKS

Only the dankest memes will echoe throughout eternity.

Do not go gentle into that good night.

50 SECONDS GET READY!

1 minute lads. This is the end.

tfw nothing happened

Nothing's going to happen immediately. I will make a post at 12:01 to prove it.

no plz