United States of America

In this thread we talk about the greatest nation in the world.

>ameribros sound off!

Texas reporting in.

Jew York reporting in, still full of jews, trash, and expensive housing.

Who here /from the South/?

Thats the real America, the rest is for damn Yankee wannabes

>Southern California reporting in

I'm from Georgia myself. It's 50% white and %30 percent black. Never have had any negative race situation happen to me nor seen one. In my higschool it was 50/50 white to black and everyone all intermixed. We don't have stupid ass chimpouts or dindu shootings.
>feels good

Moorhead, Minnesota, reporting in.

texas reporting in

The south is the best senpai. Don't tell the Yankees cause then they'll come here

How is there?

Oops, said that wrong. NYC and some parts of LI (Hamptons, etc) are expensive in housing, Manhattan for sure.

Visted once for new years eve. It was fun but disgusting at the same time

>born in America
>born in California
>born in fucking Southern California of all places

So close, yet so far

I go to the university. The black students are obnoxious, and the white liberals aren't much better.

I wanna leave >:|

Fuck this country. I hope russia nukes us and china invades.

End the evil empire now.

Don't leave bro! We are truly going to be the beacon of hope for the western world with Trump. If not we'll still be fine, let Europe die for all I care desu

Fuck you pussy traitor

hmmmmm

What parts? Guessing Times Square/Midtown area.

Is Anchorage a comfy place? Should I move there, or somewhere else in Alaska?

p-please respond

PA here
>pic related was the view from my house last year

Same. People wrote trump 2016 in chalk on the sidewalk and "triggered" people

What I like about America is the money

Money > All

idaho reporting in

Reporting in.

US is great. Any anons looking to go on vacation, don't fall for the Europe meme. It's just a shittier, less free America. Only Britain is even worth seeing and that excludes London.

There are some of the most beautiful sights in the world within our borders. Until you exhaust all of them there's no excuse to go to some meme country like Poortugal. If you wanna do a foreign experience, see China. Go see a country with a totally foreign culture, not just a half assed shitty version of the same Western culture.

Yea stayed in Secacus cause hotel was cheap af. Took the train to Madison Square Garden everyday

Alaska reporting in.

>Jewnited Snakes of Unamerica

jersey user here, i dunno what to say but there's a sweet chrome and neon diner near my old house
wish that period or the 50s would make a comeback

This place sucks

Nice, only thing I don't like about TS is those stupid-ass people that dress up in various costumes like a Hello Kitty costume and ask you $15 for a picture.