ANDREW ANGLIN CONFIRMED FOR GOVERNMENT AGENT

ANDREW ANGLIN IS TRACKING YOU
Go on Daily Stormer on Tor and you'll see he is using canvas fingerprinting.
>Canvas fingerprinting is one of a number of browser fingerprinting techniques of tracking online users that allow websites to identify and track visitors using HTML5 canvas element instead of browser cookies or other similar means.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_fingerprinting
He is also disabling HTTPS when it is so simple to turn on.
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/why-no-https/48240/43
If you read that thread, you will notice a few shills jumping in repeating the exact same defense.
>Government is already tracking you down! What are you so worried about?
>You don't know shit about internet security.
>If you're not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about.
Why is Anglin tracking his users? He has in the past traveled to countries popular for prostitution, including child prostitution.
If he fucked a minor, an alphabet could easily use that to put him in jail if he doesn't cooperate.There is a law in America that the age of consent in your state also applies abroad. So it doesn't matter if another country is 15-years old when your state is 18. You can still get charged in America for it.
We already know Milo was controlled op since he is a kike and "supports" us just to promote himself and steal shekels. Isn't it convenient though after Hillary loses the debate, Anglin and Milo have to start a feud?
The same kind of feud which destroyed Gamergate by dividing and conquering it?
SOLUTIONS
If you visit Daily Stormer or know anyone that does, stop doing it and get off their forums if you use it.
Stop arguing about what alt-right is, if Milo is useful to us and other pointless drivel.
FOCUS ON PUTTING TRUMP ON THE THRONE AND MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
The shills are trying to distract us and divide and conquer us.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/un-news-agency-scrubs-tweet-calling-on-foreign-citizens-to-end-trump-228934
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/red-alert-election-systems-20-states-targeted-hackers-n657036
boards.Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You may be on to something leaf.

Heimbach too, all the more abrasive 14/88 guys are feds.

I dont care if the government tracks me.We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

I went over there first time ever to see what they were doing
My impression alpha site for 2016 occupy. Of u get me OP
It's odd to occupy so freely when being called out
Also reminds me of, samo, almost forgot name

Everyone leading movements like that are government agents. It has been this way forever.

Operating-
I hate autocorrect....
This has the look of things I've seen before

Yeah, I don't trust a single 1488'er. Not that it matters as their thinking is white nigger tier.

i used to like dailystormer

fuck the daily stormer, the daily shoah is where it's at

Yeah, with Mike "don't talk about my gay friend Richard Spencer" Enoch

I have a gay friend too. ;_;

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

I'm just gonna say that im not some Milo apologist either. Both are shills and this shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Jews control multiple sides of the dialect. Just like 9/11 truth and every other movement they hijack (loose change)

Surely there is some type of Hunter fed agent that could easily out these guys.

Surely they also have friends and family that could spill some news.

Mike "9/11 was done by muslims and don't question the official story"

Mike "Nothing is gained from questioning the official story because it goes against my nationalists beliefs" Enoch

I hate that faggot so much.

Ok, that is pretty faggoty I will agree.

politico.com/story/2016/09/un-news-agency-scrubs-tweet-calling-on-foreign-citizens-to-end-trump-228934
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/red-alert-election-systems-20-states-targeted-hackers-n657036

Your ISP or the festival can decrypt SSL or TLS with a proper proxy setup that acts as a man in the middle. Not extremely out of the question.

Still weird he's disabled it though.

Similar to how Radio Free Skyrim btfo'd that faggot Richard Spencer one week and mysteriously the podcast got canceled shortly after. Then Mike started bringing up the hermeneutics of gay suspicion

>Daily Stormer

DS is more retarded than SF desu

It's about trying to shore up infighting in the movement dude.

Matt is hilarious and has his place, his style isn't for everyone. Same with Spencer. The goals are almost the same, infighting and purity spiralling are only going to hurt us.

The movement will be co-opted or destroyed if there's too much infighting.

Been wondering about this. Havent trusted the "stormer book club" idea.
HEY WHITE SENPAI, LETS ALL POST EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AND HOW MANY OF US THERE ARE.
Fuckin weird.

>TRS literally infighting for the last week
>purity spiraling about vox, milo, spencer, etc

Sound like you donated to the pyramid PHALANX scheme

Richard Spencer is married with a kid and his wife is hot as fuck.

Reminder to newfriends to not search Cred Forums on Google or whatever like a retard.
Always type in boards.Cred Forums.org, otherwise, your connection WILL NOT be secured

Stupid screenshot.

Failing to enable HTTPS doesn't make any difference regarding whether they're tracking you. Google uses HTTPS everywhere, and they track you... everywhere.

HTTPS simply prevents *unauthorized third parties* from tracking visits to your site. If they're working with the government, enabling HTTPS (which actually costs money, for what it's worth) wouldn't make any difference.

What is a beard?

FIRE AT WILL

I just don't get why people say he's a faggot. To me he doesn't act like one. Do they have some information I don't? I don't really give a shit if he is but I just wonder where this meme started.

Reddit uses browser fingerprinting as well. None of you cucks even noticed.

bump