GUYS ONCE Cred Forums IS DOWN WE ARE GOING TO NEED A SYMBOL TO IDENTIFY EACH OTHER WITH ONCE WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO...

GUYS ONCE Cred Forums IS DOWN WE ARE GOING TO NEED A SYMBOL TO IDENTIFY EACH OTHER WITH ONCE WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO EVACUATE.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO USE? IT HAS TO BE SUBTLE SO THAT WE CAN RECOCGNISE EACH OTHER AMONSTG THE NORMIES?

How about the trident? the arrows all go separate ways but they all have the same origin.

Bump

Last bump

Why not just the good old-fashioned deplorable frog?
Come for me, Interpol. Prison is one way I'll escape being a wagecuck.

Path of light

Too late, ADL is already onto that and I guarantee they will push it as a hate symbol until the normies think it is basically a swastika.

Agreed

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

newfags cant tri-dent

If you suspect user irl, use this simple greeting: hold his penis in your mouth for not less than 10 seconds. Make eye contact and wait until he nods in recognition

Tridents are cool, but I was thinking something like a maple leaf. Maple leafs are pretty cool, highly identifiable and a sure sign of an alpha male.

What did you think pepe was about? look for the frogs. All shapes and sizes.

This post has been removed by the UN department of Internet Relations

Reason: Conspiring against Worldly Authority

WE NEED CALL SIGNS TOO. I claim Donut Palace. Silver Osprey, this is Donut Palace, do you copy? Silver Osprey, this is Donut Palace, do you copy?

Donut Palace out.

This post has been removed by the UN department of Internet Relations

Reason: Intolerant Views and Language

this

lets do it

Pack up your hugbox and take it somewhere else.

I thought it was established that a 4 of clubs or clover were the symbols used to identify IRL

What about a White Rabbit?

Symbolises finding the truth, taking the redpill

ayyy

>not picking the most obvious symbol.

We don't want it to be obvious

How many Cred Forumsacks are going to remember this thread though?

what about this?

/thread

If you look a random Cred Forumslacks wallet, the identifying item you're statistically most likely to find is an old melted condom from 2006, still in the wrapper that says "FREE SAMPLE"

Brofist

why not a four leaf clover?

>the UN
>effectively doing anything at all ever

I think we'll be okay guys

this!!