HRC is now promoting legally questionable vote swapping

Attention

makeminecount.org/

Clinton is attempting to steal the election from Trump via vote swapping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/election_forecasting_guru_allan_lichtman_predicts_donald_trump_will_win_2016_election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This must be stopped.

they are so desperate I don't know whether I should be laughing or alarmed

wtf surely this isn't legal? Does America have any laws at all around the election process, or is it all a gentleman's agreement?

It's 100% illegal. It's fake and gay.

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

I tweeted it out just in case. I would recommend y'all do the same so that this gets out.

So these guys are being blatant now or what?

Somebody wake me from this nightmare. This has to be illegal

>Wait, is this legal?
>Yes! Representatives in Congress trade votes all the time, and in the 2000's, courts upheld our right to trade votes
Turns out is legal. Better sign up.

Tweet this to Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

this is bait. dont tweet this shit you idiots you are just promoting it.

>Dems swap votes to win Florida
>Trump ends up winning California and New York

And that's the final straw, my parents constantly tell me not to vote Trump while demonizing him and putting Hillary on a pedistal. I'm actually old enough to vote now and I'm getting a lot of pressure from my peers to vote Hillary, when I even try to argue her flaws I get verbally beaten for it but examples like this show that she is unfit for president. As long as no one knows I'm voting Trump in real life I think I'll be fine.

jesus christ are you slow. nothing is being swapped. this is all a ruse cruise to get people that would vote for a third party candidate to vote for hillary

>be third party candidate
>be told someone will vote for your candidate on your behalf
>you for for hillary on their behalf
>there never was someone voting on your behalf

third party voters are so retarded, it just might work

Fucking leafs

[comment removed by the Clinton Foundation]

This is so transparently evil there's no way it can be real.

OOOHHHHHHHH.

It's 3rd party bullshit.

"Critical thresholds". WTF

That's dumb.

The good thing is that those peers that want you to vote Hillary won't vote at all. MAGA

What's wrong with promoting it? Seems like a good way to confuse the situation for 3rd-party voters. If they register with that site, the chance of them taking a second action, such as actually voting, would go down significantly.

Hey, I live near there! Should I go and [content of this post removed by U.N. Hate Speech Review Board]

>Canadians not content with shitposting on only Cred Forums have to shitpost our election too

Those are totally different things.

Trading voting in congress is about "I scratch your back you scratch mine."

You have an important bill coming up? I'll vote yes for it if you vote for my important bill coming up. They aren't physically trading votes.

GET THIS TO TRUMP NOW!

It's dishonest and we need this kind of chicanery out of our electoral process.

So, how does this work... You're in a swing state, promise to vote for Hillary, then vote for Trump, and then the swapper in a blue state votes for Jill Stein, thereby hitting Clinton twice?

Sounds like a ruse

Holy shit... After reading that and understanding how it works, that's so smart, but so fucked up. I am extremely intimidated by the Clinton campaign.

Trump will win anyway though.

I still don't get it. No Trumper would get into this scam, so you'd just be trading 2 hilldog votes.

Read this Is it still legal for a Canadian front company to do this?

This can't be legal. Can they seriously do this? I smell some serious bullshit.

>colored in crayon
jesus

>I live in New Mexico and want to vote for Johnson
>I don't want to vote for Johnson in New Mexico, as Johnson is liberal and will split the vote with Hilary, thereby acting as a spoiler and giving Trump New Mexico
>California is a safe democratic state
>I trade my vote with someone in California
>The Johnson vote from New Mexico goes to California and the democratic vote from California goes to New Mexico
>No democratic votes are hemorrhaged from New Mexico and a likely inconsequential vote goes to California
>I do this because I want Johnson to win, and I want to show support by boosting his overall popular vote, but at the same time, I want Clinton to win in the likely event Johnson wins, so I don't want to spoil her electoral votes.

It only applies to third party voters since a vote has to be TRADED. There's no point in trading a Trump vote for a Clinton vote.
And since it only applies to third party voters and they don't even fucking vote (actually voting 3rd party is waaaay different than saying you will vote 3rd party).

But you're all spruging out like retards because you're clueless fucks that think vote trading means translocating votes from California to Florida.

All retards. Fuck all of you.

Only if they donate to the Clinton Foundation

cheating at every opportunity i see

> I want Clinton to win in the likely event Johnson wins
in the likely event Johnson loses*

Fuck off, Trumplets

>Only if they donate to the Clinton Foundation
We're fucked.

I'm signing up for this. I live in VA, which really might go red this election. I'll say that I want to vote for Stein, and then they'll tell me to vote for Hillary while someone in Massachusetts or wherever votes for Stein.

Then I vote for Trump. Assuming the other person goes through with their promise (un-fucking-likely), Hillary loses one vote, Stein gets one, and Trump gets one.

>someone describes a way to break the system
>you explain the system to them
Literally the definition of being a step behind desu

How in the actual fuck is this fucking legal

What the fuck

Everyone in a swing state sign up for this. Get someone else to swap your vote, and then vote Trump anyway.

That's because I (you)'ed the wrong person.

I meant to reply to you, the guy panicking thinking they are going to shuffle 1M votes from DC to Ohio.

Alert and notify Trump about this. This old hag needs to be stopped.

Time for her to get a spanking.

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

>5yIR+eA

Fuck off Syria.

This. I'm about to hopefully lose Hillary a safe blue state vote and instill false confidence in the Commies.

I tried to sign up saying I was voting for trump but I was too lazy to verify the email that i made up.

what happens

Guys, this is easily turned to our advantage.

The idea is that this allows more 3rd party support in blue states while more votes for Shillary get cast in swing states.

It all falls down because they cannot legally bind you to vote for Hillary or anyone else. Just sign up and then vote Trump. You'll subvert it to our cause by diluting blue states' Democrat vote and while still making America great again.

That's the whole plan you goober, but for Hillary. Ah yeesh. What a cluster fuck.

Yeah everyone of you faggots should sign up and then vote trump. Even if 99% of the time there isn't anyone voting 3rd party in exchange, even a chance at a few votes changing is worth the effort.

>third party voters still vote third party thinking they've doubled their vote
>trump voters still vote trump thinking they've doubled their vote
>hillary voters might not vote hillary and instead third party because they're in solid democrat states and really they just do it because they don't want Trump to win

So, everyone wins BUT Hillary?

Underrated. Unless they have a verification system in place.

we should all say we're in swing states and get matched with penn. voters
>hey faggot vote for (((stein))) in PA
>suuuuure i'll vote for hill in FL

Who owns that website?

Everybody register as Stein voters in swing states!

Have we become the psy-ops?

1. Register as a Stein voter in a swing state.
2. Swap with a Clinton voter.
3. Vote for Trump if you are a US citizen and edible to vote. If not, do nothing.

>and edible to vote

Don't understand. Need flow chart pls

checked
just go to ny, cali, or wa. they're all under the "honor system"!

I see some of you do not fully understand the intention of this site. Let me explain it to you. It is a ruse designed to fool third party voters into voting for Hillary. Nobody voting for Hillary is actually going to swap a vote. It's a lie. They are simply trying to convert Johnson voters into Clinton voters.

Trump will win if Johnson secures 6% of the vote.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/election_forecasting_guru_allan_lichtman_predicts_donald_trump_will_win_2016_election.html

That is the fraud Clinton is attempting to perpetrate. This site MUST come down. The "third party is a wasted vote" stories are now coming in full force.

Keep hammering the bernouts with the new audio where Hillary calls them losers in their parent's basement. Drive them to Johnson/Trump.

Witnessed

Here's my understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I sign up. Someone else in another state signs up. I get matched to that person. If I live in an uncontested Hillary state, I'll vote for a third party candidate on my partner's behalf. In return, my partner who lives in a swing state, will vote Hillary for me.

So all of this is based on trust. There's no third party vote being turned into a Clinton vote.

Verdict: Millennial bullshit. Anyone using this service was going to vote Clinton anyway. If we wanted to fuck with these people, we can create account on there and claim to live in a swing state. That way we'll get matched up with someone who lives in California and will vote Jill/Gary for us (we told him to), while we continue to vote Trump. Everyone but Clinton wins

shadilay

I admire your cunning, sir.

Done.

You are correct on all accounts.

Experienced

If we can get a big enough group to infiltrate, they might abandon the idea.

The Dems tried this in the 2000 Gore/Bush II election to get Dems in swing states, like Florida, to vote Gore and not Nader.

It didn't work out too well, obviously

>Verdict: Millennial bullshit. Anyone using this service was going to vote Clinton anyway. If we wanted to fuck with these people, we can create account on there and claim to live in a swing state. That way we'll get matched up with someone who lives in California and will vote Jill/Gary for us (we told him to), while we continue to vote Trump. Everyone but Clinton wins

That might just be crazy enough to potato... Did this leaf just win?

Only problem is that the email generator website only recieves emails for about 10 minutes or so. So you'll get the initial email wanting you to confirm your address, but you won't receive the email in October giving you further instructions (and also likely asking you to confirm receipt of it or take additional steps on their website to enter you in the program)

wow. so her plan relies on millenials paying attention for a whole month?

I couldn't even last long enough to check my email. not that I even put in the effort to type more than [email protected]

Quick someone paint Mohammed on their headquarters so this dosent spread

By the way it also reeks of honeypot.

Someone needs to go torch this building asap

>But you're all spruging out like retards because you're clueless fucks that think vote trading means translocating votes from California to Florida.

>All retards. Fuck all of you.

You couldn't project any harder if someone shove a lamp up your ass.
Calm down.
Yeesh.

>replying to posts that are 40 minutes old
>using projecting incorrectly

Jesus.

Why dont we all sign up, then vote for trump?

Not everyone just those from sure thing states like CA and TX. Send some of those votes over to PA we really need them NC and VA could use some too. I think we're good in OH and FL.

That's what I'm doing. I'm in a very red state so from their perspective I'm pretty "safe". Some cuckfag in a blue state will vote for Stein and I'll still vote for Trump.

Brilliant. Garry will have massive amounts of votes in California.

Which swing state do you live in bra?

We always have been. The founding of the United States of America was organized by us, knowing it would eventually lead up to this and result in the Great Meme Wars of 2017.

Buy a shotgun and get a 4 of clubs, and I guarantee you'll survive if you're competent.

Everyone sign up for this saying you are a third party supporter in a swing state, then vote trump anyway.

Why not just flood this with trump supporters? If they actually ARE trading votes for 3rd party wouldn't this kill them if we lied and voted trump

Be alarmed. Leftists last resort is full tyranny and they try to flip to full communist hellhole to uphold their deluded ideology.
And this flip involves anarchy phase to take out your personal liberties.

Gibs must continue at any cost...

There is no mechanism to verify that a person actually voted for a specific candidate. There is no people swapping their Hillary vote in the first place, in all likelyhood they don't even exist. I think it's a pretty brilliant ruse though.

Picture. Some of politicians did that here as soon as 2006, IIRC.

{Comment redacted by a joint effort from the United Nations Internet Safety Association, the Canadian Department of Cybermanagement, the Jewish Internet Monitoring League, and the International Centre For Hate Speech Prevention for violating sections (59-B, 40-CE, 76-R, 22-ST) of the United Nations Internet Terms Of Service Agreement as well as sections (3b, 4c, 5c) of Canadian Bill C-13. Continued violations will result in an immediate seizure of internet access and possible prosecution. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for further information. Remember, a free internet is a safe internet.}

These. This is a good plan. be sure to spread this before 4chin gets muzzied

You're just giving it more publicity no? It's supposedly entirely legal according to the site.