rightdiagnosis.com/sym/pill_rolling_hand_movements.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
youtube.com/watch?v=t0yYQu7aInA
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1uEmgvp0U
youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=L4MrdFodDSY
youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpfkins are really grasping at straws now.

>that's my ctr :)

Doesn't look like a Parkinson's tremor at all. Not that I'm a medical professional, but I've seen people with Parkinson's. Sure, her finger movement could be and probably is involuntary, but connecting it to Parkinson's is a stretch. There can be numerous different reasons for involuntary movements like that.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Yeah, there's not a mountain of evidence regarding Shillary's health or anything.

Involuntary pill rolling twitching is completely normal.

>everything is a conspiracy
>everyone who doesn't agree with everything I say is a shill

Not even close to a parkinson's tremor. It looks like they're about to roll dice. Without holding on to any.

>muh 15 year long "pneumonia" cough

youtube.com/watch?v=JDa9eArn4SQ

>muh overheated on a 70 degree day

youtube.com/watch?v=pPHjkhZgvAk

all normal as well

thank you for correcting the record

Why cant this just be a nervous tick?

>It looks like they're about to roll dice. Without holding on to any.

that's literally called "pill rolling"... the term for parkinson's hand and finger spasms

Obviously she's sick. Doesn't mean every video you find or make is proof of the disease your heart desires her to have.

because there has been years of mounting evidence she is hiding the fact that she has parkinson's

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

youtube.com/watch?v=t0yYQu7aInA

research it

dozens of MDs have come out about it and dr. drew even lost his job simply insinuating it

This appears to be a method to focus the uncontrolled movements by keeping her hand resting... if it were free these movements might appear differently or its a stress relief tactic or she has some kind of signaling device giving Lester holt orders... like Morse code..

ok...

so, she DOES have hand spasms

BUT that's normal

thank you for your input, you obvious non-shill person

Maybe she was scrolling on a tablet?

look at the high resolution picture right in the OP you fucking ctr faggot

didn't you get the memo? you guys are saying it's "just" a twitch now, but not parkinson's related etc.

"tablet" was the ctr tactic yesterday before good pics of the podium came out

That is classic sign of Parkinson's Disease, called "Pill Rolling".

Her brain, is betraying her body.

This is fucking retarded.

wait till the next debate. Mark Cuban will have a melt down.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

Quit talking to yourself.

>Her brain, is betraying her body.

but duh, that's normal, don't ya know? everyone's eyes does that. everyone's hands have rhythmic spasms. everyone seizes and collapses and gets thrown in their medical van without a single eyebrow raise by her staff because they've done this many times before.

it's all normal.

>Literally a jungle nigger

No. I said in my first response it seems involuntary but the cause could be numerous things other than Parkinson's. It's certainly not a tremor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1uEmgvp0U

Your link also listed numerous other possible causes for it. And her hand movement didn't even look like a "classic sign of Parkinson's Disease", whether or not she has that disease or some other disease.

You're funny.

>"tablet" was the ctr tactic yesterday before good pics of the podium came out

Naw, there's a different theory, "podiumgate" - that she had some kind of device set up on her podium that she was scrolling:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBTmZWycFTc

Another theory has it that Lester Holt wore an earpiece against the rules for the debate, getting instructions on how to btfo Trump, in particular, when he insisted (incorrectly) that stop and frisk is unconstitutional. Discussed somewhere in the middle of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4MrdFodDSY

S-S-S-S-SHE DOESN'T HAVE PARKINSON'S G-G-G-G-GUYS

>that she had some kind of device set up on her podium that she was scrolling

does ctr not even bother to read the OP's before copy and pasting? look at the pic in the OP numbnuts

thanks for the rodeo clown tactics though

these completely sold me.. she has PD no question

>And her hand movement didn't even look like a "classic sign of Parkinson's Disease"

Agree. It *might* be a scrolling movement, as per "Podiumgate" theory (about which I remain agnostic).

>S-S-S-S-SHE DOESN'T HAVE PARKINSON'S G-G-G-G-GUYS

Shill tactic #9.

La vibration de mon mollet gauche est un grand signe
(Strugackie)

even though there are high resolution photographs of there being nothing but her papers (which she did use to cheat), a pen and cough drops?

cool story ctr

keep pushing that, though, and maybe people will ignore her hand neurological spasms :)

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aмвpocий_Aмбpyaзoвич_Bыбeгaллo

>5555

>i was just tapping my finger to the rhythm of the night

That's stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

what's stupid? pushing an easily disposable ctr tactic (she had a touchscreen guys! ignore her twitching!)

i agree

*disprovable

>what's stupid?
You're stupid.

you faggots are so easy to out :)

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

i'll ask again, do you see a touchscreen or anyhting else anywhere in the hirez op pic?

do you see rhythmic hand twitching?

thanks for playing and the bumps

>the black guy resorts to crime
>the white guy posts on a nationalist website

lol big discrepancy between the two