HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cred Forums!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cred Forums!
This thread is for the celebration of 4chans existence since October 1, 2003; 13 years ago

Post memes, post fun, complement eachother, scream A FUCKING LEAF all day long.

In all honesty, this thread is about the politics of the chan itself, let the world fuck off. Chill with your anons.

I mean, lets have a nice thread. It might just be our last birthday together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A
youtube.com/watch?v=tTK53ZA6xOA
youtube.com/watch?v=EcA24RTmnF8
youtube.com/watch?v=wu8r7rdsqoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
youtube.com/watch?v=O_BzozfEfFc
youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI
youtube.com/watch?v=_8dRZ3atLW8
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=g_VtIkF8pDY
youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=mLyOj_QD4a4
youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=P2f97ayplhE
youtube.com/watch?v=02o5bISvkCI
youtube.com/watch?v=UzKJWWPsqv0
youtube.com/watch?v=nt5RuhhIUFs&index=1&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=DabosoO4gKM
youtube.com/watch?v=s8rs5fSvKO0&index=51&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=-uqnKQwwcJo&index=1282&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw&list=WL&index=1226
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks
wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Coj9IpjRU
web.archive.org/web/20010627213250/http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DXhThbgtWwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
newgrounds.com/portal/view/680468
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mH_cZn39Tek
youtu.be/bar3GOzDNzg
youtube.com/watch?v=gXB84fpWzg8
youtu.be/t6uSHOp2Uj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

A
FUCKING
BASED
LEAF

another hat pic to save for your own threads next year or later today.

>tfw Cred Forums my be the greatest thing ever made and moot will begrudgingly go down in the historybooks as its creator.

>tfw been here 13 fucking years
kill me

Not to get all faggy about it, but I love you awful fucks. I will probably never meet any of you, but I enjoy the conversations I have here.

Cheers.

LET'S GET A PARTY GOING
LET'S GET A PARTY GOING
WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD

Gas the kikes

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

ive been here 9

does it get any better user?

Hello newfag

>tfw the kikes finally take us down

It's been nice knowing you all, I wonder where I'll 14/88 with this place gone.

Trump will destroy the world

ICANN countdown is the best Cred Forums present ever

Fuck man, I thought the hats were to celebrate the ICANN transfer.

been here ever since 2014 after the fappening. i'm pretty much an oldfag at this point.

sad pepe is my favourite meme

Happy birthday Cred Forums.
I hope I can keep saying this for years to come.

This is a bittersweet day. We should celebrate what we have, but the threat of deletion now looms ever over us. Happy Birthday. Praise Kek.

13... Thirteen fucking years.

Ill be honest, ive been a regular since only 2010. First learned about this place in like 2007.

Let us think for a moment, how many anons around the world have actually died. Whose shitposts and waifu claims we will never hear from again

RIP.

With those digits?
Im sure everything is gona be A-oky

FOUR MORE YEARS!
(pls come back mootles ;__;)

>[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

>2014
>old fag

Been here since 2011, and I'm probably not leaving anytime soon.

I can't believe how much time has flown. Back then I was shit posting on somethingawful then came to 4chins. Now I have a family and still shit post every day.

>2Years
>Oldfag
9 years is the minimum

Nigger, I've been here since 08. Stop making me feel old you fucking faggot

rip moot, you ol' pussy hound.

Happy birthday to this degenerate cesspool god i cant believe ive been here since 08

Hail Hydra

happy birthday to the meme generation

t. newishfag

>mfw i've been here for less than a year

6 years here

Please be nice to me

11 years here. I think I made a mistake. It doesn't seem to be getting better.

Fuck, ere since fall of 07. Good ole days of hating Bush

>Old fags
>taking leaf bait

Good on you brother. Seen some crazy shit so far huh? Kek

I made this thread 2 years ago today, I still haven't killed myself.
Thanks for giving me a reason to live Cred Forums
>pic related

LET'S JUST DO THIS WHOLE FUCKING BOARD MAN

DO ALL DEM LEAFS

RIGHT HERE

RIGHT NOW

I've been here 12 years.

It's sad it's the beginning of the end, though.

thanks hans

>is the party hat
The new Symbol of the Alt-right?

pepe is now officially categorized as a hate symbol by the department of defence.

is the party hat the new clan uniform?

holy shit this site was launched in 2003 and the ui looks like it never improved ever since

Happy birthday Cred Forums! Been a good run but we're not going to be around for much longer

>next year
user..I..

I hope you have a great time at 4chans birthday this year

>dont tell him guys, i dont want to break his heart

Got me there. It's fun to fuck with Newfags once in awhile.

I really am gonna miss you guys when they shut this place down.

Oh yea still wouldnt trade it for anything though also check em

Sad to inow Cred Forums will end on the day it was born.

F

Happy bday

The oldest of fags.

Thank you, 4chin.
For being there when no one else cared.

Hard to believe 13 years have come and gone like this. Been lurking and occasionally posting for the last decade. I wish I archived threads from back then like I do now.

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege shitposting with you tonight.

No worries mate

Same here.

>they give the internet to globalists
>on 4chans birthday

Don't let your memes be dreams brothers

THIS GUY HAS THE RIGHT IDEA

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ENOUGH ALREADY

>9 years

You faggots who I'll never ever meet are legit some of the best people I've ever interacted with and I hate every single one of you.

>Zone

Fucking kill yourself, also moot is a kike traitor.

The only old meme on my box.

maybe we should kill eachother :^)

What does Cred Forums think of my phone home screen?

It has hidden links to each board in the picture

>2 years
>old fag

Nigge ive been here(not Cred Forums) since obamas first election.

wait, didn't we just have birthday hats? Seems like it hasn't been a year

Of your for real, you are beyond ascendant level of faggotry. And may god have mercy on your soul you magnificent bastard.

this its so odd how words on a screen have influenced me in such a profound way

you to

Imagine if moot the cuck was still in charge of this place. He'd probably would've shut down pol shortly after photos of him carrying Chelsea Clinton's purse surfaced.

I guess proposing to make random shit hate symbols is the new meme now huh

Been going to shit fast since a couple of years ago. Remember when Cred Forums was actually somewhat ok to go to?

If wards off normies

post songs that make you jam
(birthday edition)

youtube.com/watch?v=tTK53ZA6xOA

>tfw adblock filter added to block partyhat.gif
feels good m8

>Cred Forums
>improving
Kek

>does it get any better user?
No.

Cred Forums turns 13 years old, and I've now officially been on this site for more than half of its existence. In the early days, I spent most of my time on Cred Forums and /fit/, migrating to Cred Forums in the last couple of years. I first visited this site after being completely devastated by a bad breakup in freshman year of college. I needed some outlet for the feelings that I just couldn't share in real life, and Cred Forums turned out to be the perfect place. At the same time, I decided to start getting fit and putting my life back together. Over time, and with the friendship of countless anons, I have built myself a happy and fulfilling life.

Tell me, Cred Forums, how has Cred Forums changed you in the last few years?

I luv you all really. Even the leafs.

But especially Cred Forums.

It was a decade ago around this time of the year I started coming here, after a buddy referenced it and I had no clue what he was talking about...

There is literally no where better on the internet nowadays... Which really says a lot about the current state of things

>I haven't found a better site to fuck off to in 8 years

The internet really is just for shopping & for shallow cunts to post selfies now.

this is feels

FUCKING LEAFS

Happy Birthday.

10 years here, been browsing Cred Forums since the Habbo raids back when I was a dumb teen.

I just want to say that I love you guys. All of you. Even though that I'll probably never see anyone here in my entire life, Anonymous has at times been my greatest friend, because he's always there to call you a faggot whenever you tell him your problems, and you're never alone with your issues on Cred Forums.

Happy birthday, Cred Forums.

Reminds me of a certain level of mario 3 desu senpaitachi

Been here 7 years

It never gets better

No point, we're all dead inside at this stage.

The true oldfags remember old timey memes such as Jebposting and when images started with 145.........

Fucking new fags make me sick REEEEEEE

Happy birthday lads! 4 year fag reporting. No bully pls.

>He'd probably would've shut down pol shortly after photos of him carrying Chelsea Clinton's purse surfaced.
pls show benis

>tfw people born in 2000 will be able to post in two years
>tfw been here for six

The ride never ends

This time next there will be no Yanks here.

Hillary will have banned Cred Forums and all your Pepes will be confiscated.

The rest of us will glad the internet is in the safe freedom loving hands of the UN.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcA24RTmnF8

Fuck off newfag, moot might have sold us out in the end but he gave us a place to call home and defended us for years. Can you blame him for wanting to leave this shithole anyways?

Remember last year when that dead mudslime kid's picture was released and it was Cred Forums's birthday? Normies thought we were celebrating that kid's death.

From day to day this place seems like just somewhere I go to kill time, but when I think about it it means an awful lot to me.

I unironically love it, and I love all of you and I even love moot for making it

We have gone from a fairly obscure part of the internet to having a massive (and ever increasing) influence on the broader culture and I don't know where (or if) it will end but fuck if it isn't a fun ride to be a part of

BUSH DID 9/11

But it was an outside job

Amen brother, it's a digital saloon in full of miners in an illegal town in Indian territory.

Doing everything we can to not get annexed.

>m8s

I found Cred Forums after I dropped out of college in 2006. Like most of you, I started out first on Cred Forums. But then I went to Cred Forums, and learned about computers. And then I went to Cred Forums, and found my passion for video games again. And then I went back to college, for computers and video games. And then I went to /fit/, and got strong. And then I graduated college. And then I got a job. And then I got a job in video games.

Cred Forums gave me my fucking life. Without this place, I probably would have killed myself years ago.

I fucking love you idiots, don't ever change.

OSU!
youtube.com/watch?v=wu8r7rdsqoo

moot kept this place going and actually saw that it survived after his departure. If you're asshurt about Cred Forums Harbor, that was child's play compared to some of the other stuff boards went through. Plus it was funny as shit to see Cred Forums get a taste of its own medicine. The whole cuck thing was some of the best laughs I've had on Cred Forums in a while because of how serious some people took it.

Also on the topic of old flashes
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0

>m8s

wow it's already been a year since then? fuck.

Who is that?

Hey cucks. Thought I'd stop by and celebrate 13 years. Remember to update your Chrome browser and check your gmail everyday

20 years here, i'll tell ya one thing. It gets a whole lot worse. First you start getting daily seizures and blackouts at year 10. Then, at around 12 years, you can't digest food properly anymore. At around 18 years, antibiotics and other medical drugs don't have any effect on you anymore. Where I am at now, I'm sitting in a hospital. I'm hooked up to like 20 tubes and machines reading my blood and cleansing it. It's horrible man

>m8s

Lol yup. Also this one

mike founder of 9gag.org

Happy Bithday 4chainz.
I love you and I'll never leave you.

>m8s

Decadefag reporting in. My life is great, but it doesn't get any better, no.

>From day to day this place seems like just somewhere I go to kill time, but when I think about it it means an awful lot to me.

What a cute little story! It made no sense. It brought no joy to people. It made people cringe. Is that your gift?

that is mot

>tfw stupid sites like knowyourmeme educate the leddit refugees on our board culture and history

fucking normies, GET THE FUCK OUT

>m8s

>that leafpost

>remeberd coming to Cred Forums like in 2006
>a bunch of lists
>anome girls
>always clicked NSFW
>confused at all the anime and cartoons
>was 14

>still here
>gonna be 24 next week

Wew lads

I'm not a newfag, I'm old enough to know (((moot))) sold us up the river for the Jew's demands and tried to get rid of us for years, all he wanted for this site was anime and autism. If you seriously hold any adoration for moot just out of nostalgia you should head back to Cred Forums or wherever the fuck people still talk about him.

Holy fuck this is perfect. The day the internet gets turned over to the (((UN))) is on Cred Forums's birthday

>m8s

Been lurking/posting since 04.

Sheeeeit~

It's not enough. There's no substitute for lurking.

So how will the media fuck up this time?

"4 Chan's Alt-Right hate board celebrates _______ with party hats."

It's nice to have known you all.
My love of /k/ kept me here since its creation, goodbye /new/

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to Cred Forums tomorrow.

Good on you man. You took a generally NEET lifestyle and turned it into something productive. We're proud of you, you glorious bastard.

>m8s

>10 dead at a college

I dont think I ever heard of this, what the fuck? At least the Navy Yard shooting had some coverage for a few days before dropping off the face of the planet, what was the motice behind the Oregon one?

checked

It's kind of good though because they think they can triforce with alt-255 because of that site and look like retards when they can't.

>he thinks moot is free
moot has always been here
moot will always be here

>m8s

Long live 4chainz, folks. The site that starts multimillion dollar fandoms when it's bored and is getting itself elected president.

It use to be Dramatica. Although the stuff on that site usually kept the normies away.

>m8s

Google "umpqua shooting grinch".

Let us think about all the lurkers that never posted in their entire time here

Cred Forums is underage

This. For better or worse, Cred Forums shaped my fitness routine, gave me knowledge in politics, and forced me to go back to school for a graduate degree. You're all fags, but I'm happy to have known you

>you're my fags

Allah Ackbar. We coming for your internets too britbong

>use to be Dramatica
Dramatica still updates, no?

It was a black guy, so it was dropped with minimal coverage.

But I was like 10 att and Cred Forums and Cred Forums taught me. Later on Cred Forums. Then /fit/ who taught me to get strong. Actually didn't learn too much from Cred Forums; now it's a cesspool of fags. I also hate Bush more than Obummer. Hats for all I guess...

/r9k/ post. I remember seeing that thread and wishing him good luck. Madman actually did it.

Chargin mah digits for a happening on our independence day.
>m8s

a dancing pepe to celebrate
youtube.com/watch?v=O_BzozfEfFc

Fuck you Cred Forums fuck u m00t fuck you new one, fuck you sentence,-structure, fuck u english, fuck u Cred Forums or Cred Forums or just fuck jew.
Giving me a boner harder than motherless and bigger than .... dunno what's even comparing in any way. Oh yeah, bigger than my ego. That's hard and big....

Fucking gratz fourkin.

From '05 until today.

And fuck birthdays anyway

>m8s

l8r sk8r

>m8s
I do this for all of us

I don't know. I stopped going to it around the time the site was sold/died/whatever the fuck happened to it. I guess its still around.

The feels. I have been here since 2003 as well.. what a trip. For a while I had no job and only posted on Cred Forums literally all day, something like one hundred posts a day. I even tried starting a chan but never got it up and running. "Feelchan", with Wojak as the mascot. You could come and post your feels. Good times.

>leaf
fug
rip Cred Forums
try being a 25 year old virgin here i feel like a normie due to how many of us there are.

Probably the reason I haven't killed myself. I owe a lot to Cred Forums, even before I discovered Cred Forums in early 2015 I've been coming here for 5 years. I can say whatever I want here, so:

OP is a faggot

>m8s

>(((moot))) sold us up the river
Fuck you fag

>the grinch

FUCK i had forgotten how that happened. Hilarious

I really like m00t. I want to buy him a beer.

Heaven forbid they figure out what the red and white floppy long hat is for.

>m8s

>I even tried starting a chan but never got it up and running. "Feelchan", with Wojak as the mascot.

Pure autism.

Where's that bitch faggot moot?

Crying into his latte?

Just kiddin.

He's good egg . . . head.

happy birthday

ayy

13 years ago, I was in Antarctica. Where were you anons?

>m8s
We do this for each other

youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI

youtube.com/watch?v=_8dRZ3atLW8

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

youtube.com/watch?v=g_VtIkF8pDY

youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=mLyOj_QD4a4

youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

youtube.com/watch?v=P2f97ayplhE

youtube.com/watch?v=02o5bISvkCI

youtube.com/watch?v=UzKJWWPsqv0

youtube.com/watch?v=nt5RuhhIUFs&index=1&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=DabosoO4gKM

youtube.com/watch?v=s8rs5fSvKO0&index=51&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=FE0XcdM22Yo

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqnKQwwcJo&index=1282&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw&list=WL&index=1226

You can't go back

Cheers man. Good to shitpost with everyone here. I'll miss it.

>m8s
We are a collective

It was a good run

>13 years ago, I was in Antarctica. Where were you anons?

in ur mom :D

I'm a new member. All my life I felt like a complete Autist outcast with my views and how my mind worked. I seriously thought maybe I was wrong, maybe I was broken. Cred Forums showed me how incredible and rare I am and now this place is my home and Anons are my brothers. Thank you so much Cred Forums. I love this place. Like it was made for me, the views, the humor, the autists, the way we think. It changed me life so much for the better. This is not satire and complete truth. I love Cred Forums, my God bless Cred Forums. what a truly great place.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERS!

zone is the holy flash porn maker your a fag

I have been here for so long, I still remember all those CP pictures and gore. Where there was only two boards, so long ago. Always coming back, for the CP, but once that was gone I remain. God bless you anons, all of you.

Join us brother, bring your numbers
>m8s

He died last year. When september end.

Sorry

Australia on vacation

Worldwide faggot GqfkNuwf makes his case as #1 retard of the internet.

â–²
â–² â–²

>Always coming back, for the CP

Remember, this guy votes for Trump.

You Can't Go Home Again.

supre mayro world was best mayro

Behold, a new fag.

>american
>white
>in it

Has anyone else noticed moot's resemblance to Carl-the-Cuck?

Jokes on you I was a underage fag back then.

been here for around 5 years

JUST

Your repeating numericals be praised
>m8s

now that's what i like to hear
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

Only been here a few years but I love you fuckers. Even the aussies and leafs. I feel like we're one big family of people who see through the bullshit of the world.

newfags can't trifag.... like always, just blatant summerchilds

>jew
>m8s

Does anyone have the awkward CChristmas picture of the guy and the girl next to the tiny tree and presents? I figure I'll finally get around to saving it. Lord knows how long we have left

10 here

Its been neat. Looking forward to the future. Hope we don't go down.

Only 8 here. Found this place through ED

Have you ever read a post on Cred Forums and wondered whether or not it is a shillpost? It is almost as though half the posts are shills. Maybe they all are. Maybe this one is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it will become a shillpost at some point in time. Maybe it will be shilled over and over in this very thread. Maybe more threads will be made filled with this post. Although I fear it, I wouldn't doubt it.

>Jokes on you I was a underage fag back then.

And now you're a NEET so the joke's really on you :^)

is this a new CTR meme?

How did you make it to Cred Forums?
for me it was Cred Forums to Cred Forums to Cred Forums to here

MY ID!!!

Under the UN charter your message has been logged for homophobic hate speech

>Found this place through ED

Erectile dysfunction is a bitch!

Happy birthday Cred Forums. You're the only thing that makes me happy anymore

[This post has been found in violation of UN Charter §47.312]

[spoiler]/mlp/[/spoiler] to Cred Forums to Cred Forums

Cheers leaf, long live to Cred Forums.

>double dub digis
meme?
>m8s

But he did, retard.

kek no i mean encyclopedia dramatica

t. liar

>How did you make it to Cred Forums?

I'm gay, and neither /hm/ nor /lgbt/ nor /fit/ did it for me anymore, I always needed more, more, MORE

That's how I ended up here.

good times

9 years here, give or take. Spent at least a year and a half before that just reading stuff about Cred Forums on places like ED and Everything Shii Knows. Blindmute Loli and Nurse-kun were fascinating to my teenage self.

It's been a ride.

â–²
â–² â–²

The Game

(((Zone))) is an unskilled degenerate that gets you banned if you talk about Jews on "her" NewGrounds forums.

[This user has been v& for celebration of white inventions/hate speech]

I love you anons

No homo, that's gay

That's just dubs. There's no such thing as "double dubs". The GET is the last set of repeating digits you dipshit.

All gets will be checked on this, the day of our birth.
>m8s

Look at the newfag, look at him and laugh.

>>>/flash/

m00t loyalists are the most despicable people on the whole site.

I hope you die in a car fire tbqh, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks

you forgot this

I've always wondered, who did Cred Forums support in the 2004 presidential election?

webm unrelated

Include me in the screencrap.

>lurk moar singles
>m8s

In remembrance to all those who took a visit on the party V&

okydokie mootikins

Happy Birthday!!

wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Coj9IpjRU

[You must purchase an ICANN internet MAC passport to view this post.]

There is no shame in that user. I know where my life is going but let me predict your future user, your people will not exist in 40 years. This I can guarantee.

Who is your favorite president? And who will be the next one?

Been here since 07 and can confirm everyone in this thread is a Jidf shill

What would you call someone who came here 5 years ago?

Cred Forums was never good newfag

Lurking since 10 but I think this is around my second or third post

Highschool friend telling me shit like
>Longcat is long!!!!
Came here out of curiosity, stayed because you're all like family. We all call each other faggots but we are all here because of the same reasons.

>your people will not exist in 40 years

Mr. 62% here is speaking from experience :^)

>ebaumsworlds
fuuuuuuuuuuuug

>fat chicks with party hats
web.archive.org/web/20010627213250/http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

I only read your post and already knew you were talking to a kraut before I even checked.

Happy birthday Cred Forums, you've given me a place to be myself and chill with other like minded neet faggets. I love you Cred Forums

been here 10 long years..

Going back to sites like newgrounds really hurts because they are basically dead.

seems the gets have run dry. see you later anons, you will find me collecting digits beneath the unturned stones stepped over. I will collect until releasing a pent up happening upon the world.
>m8s

I love all of you, even the nonwhites (except niggers)

I'll miss you

Oh what's that? People don't like you spouting off topic shit on their forums?
No way
Kill la kill yourself, you know redpilling isn't something you can force

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ttc5AXUOcFQ

Come back to us Snacks...

kucinich
but i ended up voting for dubya because kerry

I came here in 2006, and everything I loved about it is gone. Why is this thread on Cred Forums and not Cred Forums? Cred Forums used to be a place to post hentai, and politics were shunned - the normalfags sucked the life from this place around 2008, and by 2012 it was dead. /tg/ carried Cred Forums after 2008, and what little fun after 2011 occured on Cred Forums. After that, there were a few good threads about Chrischan and the book was closed.

Belldandy, Lum and Mikuru will always be my waifus. Burn the furfags, anonymous is legion, in the names of Buddhakyle, hurrrrrr, kelloli, Muudkipz and Longcat, tits or GTFO.

Anybody else /2010/?

Since we're posting videos this new shi tisnt too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=DXhThbgtWwI

Cred Forums was never good

It's time to migrate to 4*2chan, gentlemen.

Happy birthday you fuckin' scumbags

Cred Forums got boring.

>tfw you've spent over a decade on this website

Wonder what I would have ended up like without Cred Forums

Oh fuck off

I was a freshman in high school and blissfully unaware of Cred Forums.

I love you guys

Kaiser Wilhelm "Willy" "the Wagglemeister" the second of Prussia.

This

Lol idk but I'm hard now

MEMBER DORNER?

CANT CORNER THE DORNER

Seriously? He came in like 5th or 6th in the primaries, if iirc

Why?

Old Cred Forums to Cred Forums and Cred Forums to Cred Forums to Cred Forums and /k/. Now /polak/.

You are unable to see what is happening to your country. Sorry to tell you but, you have no future there as a native German citizen. You will see war in Europe, and you will see how Muslims will conquer your nation. I have seen the signs user and visions of your future. Good luck and God bless.

ohai user

6 years for me. I still feel like a newfag most of the time.

Psh yeah, nice kid. I've been here for 21 years now. Try again new fag lol

MEMBER FLIM FLAM?

OOOOOHHH I MEMBER ZIM ZAM!

MEMBER THE CLANKING?

i am guessing the exact same loser you are today

Well i know i would have turned out the same

A redditor.

>it's already been another year
Jesus christ how the time flies

wait what? i must have missed this one, highlights?

Happy Birthday Cred Forums

I may disagree with you fuckers on Cred Forums constantly, but even though I'm more left than right on politics, the world just wouldn't be the same, or as nice, without you motherfuckers.

So tonight I raise 2 shots; one for Cred Forums, and one for you magnificent bastards on this board. Praise kek!

a manlet who scored this semendemon deserves my vote

Came to Cred Forums in 2014 after i finally told myself Cred Forums was a shadow of it's former self and the internet hate machine days were probably never coming back. I was very impressed with what Cred Forums did during the tumblr raid, GG and the Darren Wilson fundraiser.

Haven't posted on Cred Forums since. The last time i checked porn had completely taken over the board (it was always full of porn but now it's nothing but porn).

there it is. the perfect ID. or should I say yID

man, it was amazing

riots were like medieval battles in the street

easily the best thing ive ever seen on Cred Forums

>Muslims will conquer your nation

Indeed :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

>4 Jewy IRL

Far left ere. We are rare and few. Tbh tho I don't really hate most polacks. Btw, thx

>though I'm more left than right on politics

A soulmate!

happy birthday Cred Forums

Your affects on the world has been.... uh.. interesting.

Ukraine 2013-2014. It was great. That was when I started spending an inordinate amount of time here.

this sjw shit is STILL going

newgrounds.com/portal/view/680468

Yeah, miss em good ole days. :(
It would be amusing tho if Cred Forums got banned.

non-postmodernists are okay

Stylish add-on exists.

Most definitely. I started lurking here about a year ago. Before that, I was on Cred Forums. Pretty crappy. But I remember around the time that guy on /r9k/ did the shooting saying, "don't come to school tomorrow", I lurked here and found my home. As messed up and contrarian as you guys can be sometimes, I do appreciate the company and overall views that are shared here.

It made me appreciate politics, critical thinking, and morals a lot more.

I threw out my oversized clothes that I wore as a teen, got a more grown-up mature wardrobe, maintained a decent haircut, took pride in working for my future instead of believing what the media and government says.

Interesting what an image board filled with 400 lb hackers & hate speech-fueled frog images can do to a person.

Here's to you guys. Even you Canada & Straya.

NO FUCKING WAY, IM DEAD HAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I MISS THIS

Fuck, figured it was Ukraine, i actually laughed hard out loud at

What? Why?! Newgrounds has been dead since 2009.

Sinks?

A moot vid for a dying thread on a doomed website.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mH_cZn39Tek

the highest viewed videos are like 3k max

such a shame it used to be such a good site then all the good animators and talent went to youtube and patreon and now we get a bunch of generic crap

/lgbt/ to Cred Forums

Please, does anyone have screens of Cred Forums harbor...

>/lgbt/ to Cred Forums

lmao

Damn Cred Forums I remember you back in 09, I lurked a lot during the Cred Forums posts, /fit/ posts,/diy/ posts,/x/ posts and now recently the Cred Forums posts. There has always been something new you have taught me with every new [new era of discussions]. I've given back many of times. All I can say is that no matter what happens, I'll bookmark the IP addresses and keep on.

Where my /2006/ googles at?
I need to be reminded I'm not the only relic

>I've given back many of times

lmao he thinks he's contributing to society by cuckposting on the internet

I do on my PC
But I shut it down before I get into bed and then shitpost from my phone until I decide to sleep

Dec. 7 2014

nevar forget

Robert Goin

I believe this picture was in OP sticky. Yeah I even browsed Cred Forums few years before that happening.

>also i am a newfag

A few of us remain.

Are you implying that minimalism is bad?

>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums

But don't mind trump too much. Not voting for him or Clinton. Prefer Trump>Clinton

>that leaf

Just gas us all, guys. The leaf problem needs its final solution.

Hail brother
Do you ever think we will manage to escape?

I predicted you future for free user, and I can post a million videos of 'facts' for you but I expect you to be redpilled know this already. I hope you are given a good head my your creator and plan for the bleak future you are about to experience.

Your pedo concern has been noted, pedo :^)

I've been her since 06. I found Cred Forums from breadcrumbs buried deep in ytmnd.
I have gone out of my way to never know any fellow users or discuss memes IRL. It's a strange avoidence, though. When I hear someone say something like "cockmongeler" I'll probably avoiding interacting with them after that. But, if I see anyone else in the room instantly casting reproachful looks in their direction I become intoxicated.

This is not a game. The cancer is real, and we're all deviants feeding on it and feeding it with ourselves in one way or another. It's not enough scorn this dystopian zeitgeist, and it can't be purified. You can only save yourself. And the only way to do it is to leave and never look back.

youtu.be/bar3GOzDNzg

youtube.com/watch?v=gXB84fpWzg8

Cheer up

this happened to a girl in my class

9 times out of 10 it is
Newfags don't know the pain we went through, few know what it was like before the catalogue existed
Ffs I didn't touch the catalogue for 3 years after it came out because I as so against using the added features
Will still quit the entire website before I ever download that cuck site extension

Here is your (you) slut. Enjoy it since you are addicted to it.

Fuck, I remember using Cred Forums X because the native functions were nonexistent and/or total ass.

>Here is your (you) slut

That gave me a boner :^)

>9 times out of 10 it is
Nah it really isn't. And the catalog really wasn't necessary other than in big boards.

I have to admit that 4chanx is a blessing though, the native shit can't hold a candle to it, and it started improving only fairly recently.

whats it like to be depressed?
3 here

Been here since '07. Lurk 99.9% of the time. This is how I kill time on breaks at work and in bed before sleep. Thanks guys!

Here you go snowball
youtu.be/t6uSHOp2Uj0

First year of elementary i think.

>Thread hit bump limit

feels good man. A change from leafposting

it might not've been good, but it was random
its not random anymore
its gay

>A

glad you're here ;)

>Using an extension who's most prominent feature is blocking posts from IP's which literally goes against the entire point of the site and actually turns you into a carbon copy of a tumblrite hiding in its safe space with nothing but a literal echo chamber
M8...

I used to know how to triforce -both the old way and the new way but I've forgotten. Haven't be able to triforce for at least 2yrs now.

t. the eternal newfag

Cred Forums to /tg/ to Cred Forums.

TANKS INCOMING 30 MINUTES