Post the most numale, hipster image that you can

Post the most numale, hipster image that you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
youtube.com/watch?v=5dGkVb5kI2U#t=30
google.com.au/search?q=6/2(1+2) answer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=8krvV9-MBK7u8wei9YCADQ
reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity
reddit.com/r/Incel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amidoinitrite?

Your image has low levels of nu-male. It's just a guy drinking something out of a jar with a leather handle.

I'll go ahead and post this picture because it is sure to come up quickly.

This guy isn't a nu-male either. He's just a plain old faggot.

the one with the beanie and checkered shirt will win

>hot chick with a gun tucked in her jeans

Don't see anything hipster about that.

Where's her dick?

I dunno about him being numale, he looks like he has a little muscle on his arm.
numales are scrawny little shits

>Holding a tea cup with two hands

Guaranteed way to spot a liberal.

And this is the most nu-male photo I have seen recently.

Jesus, what a faggot

good god

not hipster, but I made this ages ago and havent posted it. slightly off-topic.

None of you faggots posted Moot yet? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

[The content of this post has been removed for violations of UN hate speech regulations]

hopefully in my mouth soon

Good lord

Dude. He is outdoors. He has facial hair. He is wearing flannel, and a timepiece and drinking from a mason jar. He looks like he may even have a bit of muscle and a masculine frame. I mean, pic fuckin related.

You should have a low t test, op. You seem to have forgotten what it means to be a man.

As bad as 80s Dave is, Martin Gore is even 10 times gayer.

moot is a homo, but he's not afraid of hurting feelings or triggering people so he can't be counted

>that stung in the face by bees look

Obligatory

using that stupid leather holster takes a little bit away from him tho

This picture never fails to make me laugh. I just know it was created by some dyke feminazi.

this cunt always freaks me out. what a strange looking person

Nigga, he is using a strapon on a fuckng glass. Also, faggot musrache

Pretty sure there's a tranny in there somewhere too.

pictured: old numale

How has no one posted the "my face when I find out one of my friends is homophobic/xenophobic" guy yet?

That's literally a thread ender.

Uncommon example of a 40+ nu-male. Part of the first generation.

That 100% looks like I'M A NIGGER from far away

Bill is a top tier scumbag, but he is by no means a nu male.
He's one of the most alpha men on the planet.

Actually, he reminds me of someone on my college campus. They call him the Hobbit because he never wears shoes and he's got hairy feet. And his beard is like that, and he wears the glasses... I'll try to get a pic next time I see him.

Thinking the same thing desu

I dunno, fucking your Secretary is pretty alpha.

I can smell the reddit from here

I gotchu fampai

what video is pic from?

*Next Generation

What's the context of this pic anyway? I see it posted a lot but never any information on who these guys are.

Also my most nu male pic

Just look at any of the Original makers of Rooster Teeth/Red vs Blue, except joel, cause joel's still cool

And he's got not one, but two wife's sons.
>mfw they ended up looking more like future Wesley than he did

This will forever be engraved in my mind as to what a cuck is. It will never change, it will never faulter; I may be on my deathbed with brain cancer but if someone walks toward my hospital bed with glasses m holding a coffee cup with two hands, all the muscle memory I will have maintained will force my one... final...

>fucking cuck

those are the no mans sky developers genius
they posted this pic on their twitter prior to launch to show off how proud they were of it

Yes you are correct, it is a fucking stupid holster, but dumb shit on a cup does not a numale make

jimmy neutron didn't age too well.

*Nu Generation

That's Sean Murray and Hello Games, they made a shitty overhyped indie game and that was them announcing it had gone gold.

>le nu male meme
HAHAHAHAHA LE EBIN LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKKINGGGG EPICCCCCCCCCCCC MAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is now an emodad thread

Hes cosplaying as the downy guy

I thought the holster was meant to go on the outside.
Guess she just likes big black things in her pants

Is that real?

your image looks pretty comfy desu.

not a good example

If you can't bench your body weight, you probably are a numale

this. someone post that king of cucks

that doesnt make any sesne

2/10 see me after class

get back to me when you turn 18 m8, youre not supposed to be here

It's Wilson from don't starve

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

the clip is in there somewhere, here's the specific moment

youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w

Sure is. They knew exactly the kind of guy who would support Obamacare.

No one really gives a shit about your decade old pics, sorry ya kangaroo

shave the sides of your head. leave the top long. believe youre more important than you are. then, look in the mirror

Are you kidding me ?

Numales are watching us as we speak.

there is an emo/hipster grampa that i see around town.
He is about 70 years old and wears skintight jeans and "ironic" tees. i will try to get a picture next time i see him.

What campus? I might be him

nobody except (you)

Guys like the one in that ad do get a lot of action. Metrosexuals and nu-males are kind of two different things.

I think of nu-males as being guys with

>weak chin
>obese
>low intelligence
>low maturity
>no job or working minimum wage
>interest in limited range of typical subjects such as video games, anime, and magic: the gathering

Many times they have gynecomastia from being prescribed medication in their youth for ADD that never existed.
Very often they are virgins, but not always.

Who is this sperm whale?

camale

The amazing autists behind no mans sky

Proving that even if you are retarded, you can still achieve your dreams of releasing an over hyped bs game

i could get some great degenerate pics if i went photographing in my area. i live in a really super gay vegan/hipster area, so its ripe for the picking. there's a guy whose about 35-40 who dresses like a turn of the century newsboy. wears pantaloons and long socks, does his hair in this crazy barrel-shape thing and wears suspenders... need to get me a pic of that guy too. we'll trade when you get emo grampa

What's the matter faglord? Did that image strike a nerve?

>weak chin
Yeah.
>obese
I can't speak for everyone but I don't think that is a common pov. I consider numales to be almost exclusively skinny or skinnyfat.
>low intelligence
I expect them to be average to above average, but gullible.
>low maturity
Sure.
>no job or working minimum wage
Okay.
>interest in limited range of typical subjects such as video games, anime, and magic: the gathering
Vidya, okay. Anime, okay. Magic? Don't think so.

Your numale definition is branching out into geek territory.

What if you can't bench your body weight because you ducked up your shoulder in a jui jitsu competition? Am I still numale

>tfw you can never enjoy comfy pajamas because New England winters don't get cold enough

numale detected

I don't really give a shit if they're getting laid or not, because I don't worry about the girls going for their type. As example, when I was 18 I made the mistake of dating a liberal girl who (after the break up) transitioned into one of those polysexual/demisexual/whatever types with a guy along those same lines. Nice dude, but he had to let her fuck other guys and be okay with it.

Those are the types into these guys, and it's no loss to me; most of them are "#childfree" and will die alone regardless of being borderline NEET or just fags.

Having a beard is THE definite nu male hipster trait.

This cant be real

>billionaires who go on safari to skin elephants alive
>nu male

I don't think so Tim.

This is bullshit.

>Numale
>Wife's son
>Current year

Too perfect. Made to trigger Cred Forums.

He really knows how to cup that cup

Bayley fans in a nutshell

Melbourne?

I'm out

hes had plenty of practice cupping his wifes bulls nutsack

everytime i see him i feel like hes going to lead me to a pot of gold or show me his lucky charms

it aint

Fuck no, that's a legitimate reason for it. Far better than anything regarding being physically fit to being inherently mysoginistic.

yikes senpai. Well the sooner you admit it, the sooner you can make a change.

fitzroy in melbourne to be exact. this place is out of control. i could literally just sit at a cafe taking photos of the people who walk around this area and make threads all day on /pol that would trigger the fuck out of people.

Hi shill! :D

>Your numale definition is branching out into geek territory.

There is a huge amount of cross-over between the two.

But really when I say numale I mean a specific physiological type of male that exists now that was very uncommon to nonexistent in the past. Things like xenoestrogens in our diet are turning us all into numales. We are malformed. We didn't progress through puberty correctly. It worse for the youngest.

Fpbp. Seriously, tho. I hope this kid becomes a terrorist and we can blow him up.

>tfw Nu Male's Sky didn't have half the features le ambiguous man promised

>sitting in a Fitzroy cafe

Numale detected.

you're an idiot

Elves are real

I refuse to hand beards over to Nu-Males. It's beards and glasses, as well as looking like a cuck that makes a nu-male.

thanks bud

>jelly

Alpha male through and through, the guy is old, it fucking happens and I'd love to see you at that age.

The guy literally walked into the room and commanded presence. One of the most charismatic people in the USA during his prime, fucked tons of chicks and had hilldog in her prime.

>jelly

Pic related is the official nu male criteria.

Where do you live in New England. NH here is certainly cold enough

The Anthony Burch lookalike meetup.

nice try m8

settle down cuck. why is your slutwife letting you shitpost anyways?

>There is a huge amount of cross-over between the two.
Agreed. But that doesn't mean you can describe a Granny Smith as being red because there are red apples.

>Things like xenoestrogens in our diet are turning us all into numales. We are malformed. We didn't progress through puberty correctly. It worse for the youngest.

I actually tick some of these boxes myself. Every Cred Forums meet-up picture suggests most of us would.

Soft food, xenoestrogens, inattentive parents.

i dont think ive seen a more numale than that

This is the thread winner.

East Brunswick rates a mention too, it's like spot the degenerate crystal worshipping "spiritual" cunts who like camping with hundreds of other fuckwits and pretending to commune with nature while high on acid and molly. Fuck.

Holy shit I didn't know it was possible to fit so many meme words and phrases into one paragraph.
If this is real... Purge when?

whats wrong with balding?

I'm 20 and have glasses (not thick-brimmed fagshades), but that's it. How nu-male am I?

Jayden smith look.
get with the times.

6/2(1+2) is either

>6/ (2 *(1+2))

Or

6 / 2 * (1+2)

It's either 1 or 9, but only because the syntax of the equation isn't uniform. If there were a distinction as to the function between the 2 and the first parenthetical, then we'd have an answer; without, we have both.

If you can't accept both, you're probably a numale

>New England winters never get cold enough

Are you memeing

REEEEE
This guy is SOOO qt. Holy shit, I want to date him. He's probably a fag, so it wouldn't be hard. He just has the cutest face I have EVER SEEN.

Hitler built a wall?

Yeah I bet you think that faggot is a pussy magnet, don't you cuck?

Are you kidding me??

People think male pattern baldness normally starts when you're 38 because of Jewish TV and movies.
So they perceive typical balding as a sign of poor health, or something.

>A son by her lover, chuck
>Current year

post pic

those shoes

tipkek

Not an argument.

LSU?

7. Distributive property, then order of operations done left to right.

Hello Rebbit.

>not knowing order of operations

it's 1 mate

MA. The problem is everyone cranks the fucking heat in the winter so instead of keeping warm in comfy clothes I end up wearing shorts all winter and sleeping with the window open in the nude.

then they fucking trash the place and leave rubbish everywhere after their earthy festivals. melbourne is serious loser/stoner/faggot territory

Are you kidding me?
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I honestly would rather hang out with redneck hicks over cucks.

FUCK OUTTA HERE

i wish i wasnt. i wanted to make it to 30 but i didnt get there... lucky ive got a big dick

If you can't even be bothered to remember pemdas you should be gassed.

>contributing to the CTR facial recognition database

lolno

That's Carl the Cuck backing up his friend Aids Skrillex. The trump supporter arguing with all those libtards now has a job with Infowars.

No negro, the ground didn't even freeze a few years back this shit has been driving me nuts.

He didn't say that idiot, but he's not a numale, he's just a fucking hick. There's nothing "nu" about him. Scrawny hicks with bad teeth have been around forever.

Sorry, I'm used to the syntax of trading software, please tell me oh wise undergrad student

Get to work ya pleb

I'm a numale and that's okay.

why would anyone think this is real?

made me chuckle though so thanks for posting

I thought the exact same thing

2(1+2) is one number (or term). so its 6/6

Same. The funny thing is rednecks are both more enjoyable/entertaining as well as slightly more open to differing opinions.

(72×.125)

that was made by a christtard as an obvious false flag against atheists

STELIO

STELIO KONTOS

It's actually 9 by order of operations...

6/2*(1+2)

You do the 6/2 before the 2*3

Math notation isn't ambiguous and no amount of name calling will change that
6/2(1+2) = 9
If there are no parentheses then you don't assume there are and you do multiplication/division left to right, so the 6 is divide my the 2, then the result is multiplied by (1+2)

That is the answer and if you think otherwise you need to back to school

>666x666
kek

FINARU RESISTANCE AGAINST THE DEGEN GLOBALISTS

discord.gg/zM3GtcB

PEMDAS

jesus this is atrocious

Division and multiplication are inverted functions; you'd have a different interpretation entirely based on the symbols used to show the same mathematical function. Without any functional units, it's either. You can argue either way, but without context, it's both.

Fuck off m80 its 9

that would make it one

Surprised he takes time off from sucking dick for a picture.

this fucking guy...

Gavin's new look is too 1800's to be numale

Though he did shave recently for his web series

shit maybe you're right, fuck

I'm more concerned about the interpretation by what you would use in terms of MathCAD versus excel; both would give you different interpretations. You're not arguing with me, your arguing that ambiguous syntax isn't ambiguous.

BODMAS

Just post the glasses

>he watches mandrama

Hahaha that picture!

Is there a backstory to that?

6 / 2(1+2)
6 / 2 + 4
3 + 4

>literal elementary school kid
Just leave

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

actually it was just a joke

M&D happen symultanioudly, just like with A&S,

The point is, with 6/2*3 you go left to right, so it's (6/2)*3

Leftcucks and redditors are notoriously bad memers. It's due to the natural flow of memes that begin at Cred Forums then trickle down into reddit and facebook.

Notice that these obese fedora/neckbeard images, traditionally used to depict reddit atheists, are now being repurposed years down the line by redditors to disparage their opponents, the "alt-right" (whatever the fuck the definition of that is). It's because they are just now sifting through the old meme garbage dump from Cred Forums and found it.

>Canada

As expected from the fag nation.

Cheeky fucker

Groupings (brackets)
Exponents
Multiplication/Division
Addition/Subtraction

trust me

this bait makes me violently uncomfortable

1+2 =/= 4

>too 1800's to be numale
That's the definition of numale hipster, retardo.

You would use whatever gets you the correct answer of 9

YOU LIL NIGGARACHIS GON LEARN TODAY

He's wearing memes on his shirt retard. That makes him a numale.

>heh stereotyping a group I'm in? Must be a logical fallacy
About what I'd expect from an atheist.

>Cred Forums users are nu enough to wear socks and sandals.

Nice try, mate.

You are correct. Many get this wrong because they learned about the order of operations through the acronym PEMDAS. Few teachers clarify that M=D in precedence and that one moves from left to right when precedence is equal.

This is why you are unemployable

It is either 1 or 9 depending on how you define the function or order of the brackets.

Im a retard, and have no idea why i divided 6/1.5 but i did.

What level of education do you have?

If it were written on a white board with the same equation, you'd have a different answer

Because you're gullible

Does anybody have the pasta where he wrong an indepth analysis of pajama man and jewish identity?

no m8. youre wrong

Grouping
Exponent
Multiplication and division
Addition subtraction.

the bracket is behind the 2 to denote that its the one term, otherwise theyd use a x or . symbol. 2(1+2) is a single term

t. maths student

DO NOT TOY WITH ME ADHERE TO DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY REEEE

No you are wrong

t. guy with math degree

6/2(1+2)

-------
2(1+2)

-------
2(3)

----

The answer is π.

t. Isaac Newton.

I think it does

I agree with him. Your coldest winter is nothing compared to motherland. If it not -20 C or less its not winter.

tfw new males are better than me
:(

if you had a math degree youd understand that 2(1+2) is one term.

To expand on why you are wrong, the * is implied between the 2 and the brackets. Therefore it happens after the division follow BEDMAS, the very rules you keep spamming

This man gets it.

finishing undergrad, Biomed major.

I've taken up to Calc 2 and I still don't understand basic algebra apparently.

It's not a fraction. It's a linear expression.

Junior in Premed with a strong algebraic background

The whole thing is one term you idiot, it just hasn't been simplified

Plaid onesey, hipster glasses and a jewfro. You hit jackpot

2(1+2) is not a single term. 2(3) is not a single term. 2 needs to be multiplied by 3. Multiplication has equal precedence to division. The division sign is to the left of the multiplication sign. Therefore we divide first

holy shit that's a good observation

6/2(1+2)

6 x (1+2)
-------------

6 x 3
----------

--------
>9

Why is it so hard for anyone to admit that it's an ambiguously written equation and meant to illicit this response? No one here talking about it is dumb, it's just intended to be unclear.

didn't someone find pajama-boi IRL?

>those girls
>hot

look at the size of her teeth. its like shes a fucking monster

and their skin is just fucking leather.

It can't be

______
2(1+2)

When you split it top and bottom then you are actually writing

6/(2(1+2))

learn to math scrub.

of course its implied, but its also obvious that it 2(1+2) is one term. the problem is a binomial.

and
2(1+2)

everything with division is a fraction

And before anyone questions my education, it's a B.Sc. Industrial Eng, M.S. In the same and JD.

But keep being butthurt about someone seeing an equation syntax differently.

If the (1+2) is supposed to be on the bottom then there would be a second set of parenthesis
Ie
6/(2(1+2))

There isn't, hence it is 9, it's not ambiguous

man I hit too many of these, maybe it's just a product of my environment

yes it is m8. 2(1+2) is an expression of 6. it could be made up of 35 different numbers in the brackets and it would still be a single term.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dGkVb5kI2U#t=30

There's nothing that indicates the parenthetical needs to be on the bottom; that's the ambiguous notion.

>Cred Forums is currently arguing over a simple arithmetic problem ITT

You people need to be purged.

The Autism is Strong with this one

>Pretty sure there's a tranny in there somewhere too.

Gotta be the one in glasses there on the right

Looks like a generic grade school science teacher. Disregard.

You have an issue wuth cah?

2(1+2) is no more one term than 6/2 which is why is isn't priorities and follows BEDMAS

google.com.au/search?q=6/2(1+2) answer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=8krvV9-MBK7u8wei9YCADQ

kek even google cant agree.

i just think 2(1+2) is a single term. people arent remembering the axioms properly for the distributive property thats all. maybe im wrong, but i doubt it

but that makes the equation

(6/2)*((1+2)/1)

which violates distribution

Q.E.D point is krill

do you understand that the 2 in front is the factor?

They need to be there if you want to say that (1+2) is also on the bottom of the fraction.

It's just like "parents" isn't ambiguous, it means "multiple parents" not "belonging the parent". If you wanted the later you would write "parent's"

There's no ambiguity. 6/2(1+2) has exactly one correct interpretation.

Thats because he's mestizo

>Industrial
Lol so your math doesn't mean shit then

You are correct, I forgot the definition of 'term' and interpreted it as 'operation to be performed'. I stand by everything else in my statement, multiplication has equal precedence to division so the order of operations is determined from left to right.

They just look normal nerds that would be working on a video game. second from the bottom right looks like a female.

it's a big one dot jpeg

Bon iver are fucking amazing though desu senpai

law of distribution makes that one term, because if you split it up then it would be
(6/2)*((1+2)/1)
which is a violation of that law

6/2 is the factor since there are no parenthesis around the 2 and (1+2)

I could write the equation in 8 different ways on a white board and you'd give me 2 different answers, 4 each. We both understand multiplication and division are inverse relations and only worried about the order in which equivalent multiplication/divisions occur, which, without units to clarify, remains ambiguous and this the duality occurs.

If someone puts a unit to it, then we'll have an answer; until then, it neither matters or clarifies to either side of 1 vs 9

Love trump but I can't stand looking at his kids holy fuck they suck.

That's a stoner, not a numale.

Calc 3, diff Eq, linear and nonlinear programming, and stochastic models don't mean anything then, I suppose. Guess I'll just throw that stochastic modeling publication in the trash...

IWB = inside waist band holster

>REEEE Community College
Fuck you scumbag, it's 1

>USA education

and people wonder when China will surpass USA's economy? they are 4 times as many and at least 2 times as smart.

hmmmmmmmm... that really (legitimately) makes me think. can a fraction be a factor? im trying to look it up, some sites say yes but others say that only an integer can be a factor

that's not a numale, that's an amateur tranny porn star named supersatin
also here's the biggest numale cuck in history

Go back to the Washington Post, Soros

>posting the edited version

Here's the real one.

so basically a Nu-Male is a woman trapped in a man's body but she still sexually prefers women?

>mfw Nu-Male is a lesbian trapped in a male's body

the way i solve shit is to treat it as one single term, even though brackets imply multiplication they also group the terms and are factored as part of the one term. ive passed my exams so far using this method

Type it into mathCAD as a learning example for yourself, see what you get.

6 more months before we stop funding your military, schlomo

Still gets more attention from the ladies than you

kek

Fuck I wish I didn't need glasses

reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity

Has Gay Ben cucked himself into numale status? I haven't been to Cred Forums or kept up with video game bullshit in years.

So glad this game bombed, even if they are all White men.

PEMDAS Might as well be written as PEDMSA, or more accurately PE (M || D) (A || S).

whichever comes first when reading left to right.

Eric still looks a bit goofy but Junior looks better now in a lot of his interviews.

Sorry if you're here reading this, Eric.

JIDF IS RAIDING US AND LEARNING OUR WAYS

DO NOT LET THE JIDF KNOW OUR VITAL INFORMATION

PROTECT THE MEMES

Regarding your thread topic

This one too
reddit.com/r/Incel/

your comment really made me think
it also contributed tremendously to the conversation

thanks!

I fucking hate such beards. I hat beards in general but curly pubes like that especially. fuck looking like that.

this is why I shave so people at least get a chance to respect me unlike this douche who makes it hard as fuck not to pity him.

What does a nu-female look like?

Who?

like a gay man trapped in a woman's body

kek cant believe i forgot this guy

This is moot, the founder of Cred Forums

>these answers
>american education

6/2(1+3)
=6/2(4)
=6/8

answer= 6/8

That wasn't so hard was it? Jesus christ American education is terrible...

Good god

that isnt even the right equation

Original expression was 6/2(1+2). For the third fucking time multiplication has equal precedence to division so order is determined from left to right. Your jump from 6/2(4) to 6/8 is wrong.

>the key necklace
>the faggy LOTR necklace
>The necklace that dips out of frame

I shudder to think what faggy nonsense hangs from that necklace that dips out of frame. I'm ashamed to be a millennial.

How can you wear something so tight and still have a minuscule package?

they look like retards

holy shit thats fucking incredible

>Control the world banks
>Surprised when they crash

When will Jews admit they are terrible at math?

it was right actually because 2(1+2) = 2*(1+2)

and if you perform 6/2 first, that makes the equation look like this

6 (1+2)
--- * --------
2 1

which violates distributive property and changes the original equation

Parenthesis only group what's in them.
6/2(1+2) is 6/2*(1+2)
There is no difference, it's just a writing convention, which is why BEDMAS is used to dictate the order of the division before the multiplication.

Puts. Player. Baller.

Ur a fgt numale

This homo

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Wall

>Nu-male leftist programmers
>possible trap/tranny inbetween
>Still no niggers

Yee reported for white supremacist

>that image
>not knowing math orders
>only using a calculator

I rest my case, USA is doomed.

where do you live bro because you making us sound like fucking cunts i'll humble you up

Jesus Christ you Americans even changed that? It's BEDMAS
Fucking retards

>spurdo math

BLEASE EGSCUSE MY DEAR AUND ZALLY :---DDDDDD

>I had never had sex, and, when we got married, I wanted to keep it that way.
JFC, put this guy's dick in a guillotine

BRACKETS
EXPONENTS
DIVISION
MULTIPLICATION
ADDITION
SUBTRACTION
Wtf is pemdas?
Penis ass mature dicks are sexy?

PEMDAS IS PENIS EATING MEN DUMB AND SAD

I wear sweatpants & a hoodie 2 bed u faggots

Fuck, can't unsee

NEVER insult elves like that.
Besides, his ears ain't even pointed.
Dude is so scrawny gnomes would walk up and smack his ass.