Farewell anons, 'tis nearing the end of western society

Obama's taking the month of Oct. off, ostensibly to stump for Hillary and he didn't send his daughter to college this year. He wants to assume the UN Secretary General position Jan. 1; he welcomed correspondents this year to "the last correspondents' dinner"; & Biden didn't run for President despite his only competition being a known criminal...

Why waste time, energy & resources when you fully expect to inherit a better position when your boss declares martial law & then steps up to UN & hands control of US to you. They've already moved massive amounts of UN vehicles and troops into the U.S.

Oct. 2nd at sundown becomes new Hebrew year 5-777. The extended protection of a year post-Shemitah for Jubilee effectively ends. What do the powers that be have in store for the American public? No clue but they will be in dark when Internet gets censored after handing control over to foreign dictators right around the same time.

Way too many red flags and they all point to huge coup being planned against the citizens. Perhaps, the long awaited financial crash. They are seeking an event to trigger chaos and everything up to this point looks like amateur hour.

The internet handoff has triggered a series of events that will reshape the world.

1/?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-take-october-off-campaign-hillary-month/
washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/05/01/malia-obama-is-going-to-harvard-but-taking-a-year-off-first/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/
politico.com/story/2015/10/biden-215013
teaparty.org/code-red-military-martial-law-bill-sneaked-senate-140424/
archive.is/4aqaX
hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana
washingtonexaminer.com/america-to-hand-off-internet-in-under-two-months/article/2599521
xowa.org/
gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/gw?gopher://port70.net:70/1board/b
discord.gg/zM3GtcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/obama-take-october-off-campaign-hillary-month/
Jul 28, 2016
>Obama to Take October Off to Campaign for Hillary All Month
>The president plans to campaign aggressively for Mrs. Clinton this fall. Aides have largely cleared his calendar in October, and barring new crises, the White House expects Mr. Obama to be on the campaign trail almost daily leading up to Election Day.

washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/05/01/malia-obama-is-going-to-harvard-but-taking-a-year-off-first/
May 1, 2016
>Malia Obama is going to Harvard — but taking a year off first
>“Malia will take a gap year before beginning school,” read the statement from President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama released late Sunday morning by the East Wing. This means Malia will not attend Harvard until the fall of 2017 as a member of the Class of 2021.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/report-claims-obama-wants-to-be-u-n-secretary-general-opposed-by-netanyahu/
Jan 11, 2016
>Netanyahu Working to Block Obama Bid for U.N. Secretary-General
>According to the Al Jarida report, President Obama wants to be appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations after he leaves the White House, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is working to thwart his ambitions.

politico.com/story/2015/10/biden-215013
Oct 21, 2015
>Biden not running for president
>"I've said all along what I've said time and again to others: that it may very well be that that process, by the time we get through it, closes the window on mounting a realistic campaign for president: that it might close," Biden said. "I’ve concluded that it has closed."

nothing will happen

forget to take your meds today, user?

WE WERE ALWAYS HERE

CONTROLLING FROM THE SHADOWS.

NOW THAT THE FINAL MUZZLE HAS BEEN ATTACHED THE VEIL CAN BE LIFTED AND THE SHADOWS CAN BE NOW BECOME LIGHT.

YOU'RE EXISTENCE AS A THREAT IS OVER WE NO LONGER HAVE TO HIDE.

OUR GOALS WILL COME TO FRUITION YOU WILL HAVE NO SAY.

teaparty.org/code-red-military-martial-law-bill-sneaked-senate-140424/
Jan 22, 2016
>Military Martial Law Bill Sneaked Through By Senate Gives Obama Ultimate Power
>Bill gives Obama power to deploy military anywhere – including on U.S. soil

archive.is/4aqaX
June 27, 2016
>What are military UN trucks doing in Virginia? Bemused motorists spot white 'combat vehicles' on the interstate
>Military U.N. vehicles have been spotted in Virginia, shocking motorists and sparking conspiracy theories. The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tires, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 on Friday. They appear to be Alpine Armoring's Pit-Bull VX SWAT Truck models. Jeff Stern posted photos of the vehicles on Facebook, writing: 'Can't begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington VA. Interesting times ahead!'

hebcal.com/holidays/rosh-hashana
>New Jewish year at Sundown Oct 2 2016
>Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: ראש השנה), (literally "head of the year"), is the Jewish New Year. It is the first of the High Holidays or Yamim Noraim ("Days of Awe"), celebrated ten days before Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is observed on the first two days of Tishrei, the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar. It is described in the Torah as יום תרועה (Yom Teru'ah, a day of sounding [the Shofar]). Rosh Hashana begins at sundown on Sun, 02 October 2016.

washingtonexaminer.com/america-to-hand-off-internet-in-under-two-months/article/2599521
Aug 16, 2016
>America to hand off Internet in under two months
>The Department of Commerce is set to hand off the final vestiges of American control over the Internet to international authorities in less than two months, officials have confirmed. The department will finalize the transition effective Oct. 1, Assistant Secretary Lawrence Strickling wrote on Tuesday, barring what he called "any significant impediment."

3/3

d-did the SJWs win?

Bump.

We had a good run gentlemen. No sense being angry just be thankful for the time we spent together

Funny how Cred Forums is never inteserested in meaningful things they have to spend more than 3 seconds reading.
Only retarded clickbait.

Only dubs can bump this thread up past 100 post.

I recently spent a year without internet in my apartment. I would use a smart phone to check my email and that was about the extent of it - most of my work could be done offline. At this point, I'm thinking about going back to that lifestyle. Time to invest in and support the dieing encyclopedia industry!

It's a good idea desu, but only check Cred Forums for current news but don't get distracted. I'm kinda doing that now since I have 6 classes, but youtube is killing it for me. I have to stop.

Also, one time I didn't have my laptop for a semester and I was acing a class.

we will not die

Get Ready, Now Cyber War Is Going To Be The Next Big Thing Thanks To This. Expect Cyber False Flags To Come.

(invest into cyber security or look for jobs in cyber security it will probably become "the next thing" very very soon)

The Internet definitely has its uses. You'd have to be an absolute fool to quit using the Internet

You should check this out then

xowa.org/

Easy offline backup of the entire wikipedia database.

I've got it on 2 separate hard drives just in case.

>Obama wants to become leader of UN
>Hands control of internet over to UN
What did he mean by this?

forgot the pic.
putting it on a hard drive for a friend right now.

The ol' internet isn't the same internet I used to love. Places like this and a few other small forums really remind me of the old days. I feel silly, because the recent happenings don't really affect anyone I interact with, but I can't help but feel like they've put a collar and a leash on the internet.
Dammit, they had a long time ago. I was still very young in the golden age of MTV, but I imagine this is how the people who loved the original MTV must have felt when it just got more and more bastardized...

We have to be proactive. The surface net is vulnerable.
What are our alternatives?

Yeah, the Internet saw a drastic change lately since 2011 or so.

install windows 10. use facebook instead of Cred Forums. talk to eachother in our own code words instead of english. why, because that will be all we have one day very very soon. seems to be a legit tactic

irc and newsgroups

What's we've always used. Like boats passing in the night.

Thank you for this! I feel way too young to be turning into a prude, but aside from a few small forums the internet just doesn't do it for me anymore :/ Am I.... dieing?

Means he is going to fuck everything up because he is a nigger

What's the point in doing anything, everything seems to make sense now
>Soros funds BLM and Antifa to protest/riot
>They've already moved massive amounts of UN vehicles and troops into the U.S.
>Police/ Riot Squads and Nat Guards are been trained for upcoming Martial Law event from real life protest/riots that have been set up by race baiting cop killing black people videos

I was a voting member of ICANN for a couple months back in...2000? 1999? Something like that. They actually let the public in, briefly. Then they canceled that whole plan and took away our votes and threw us out. It was a magic moment of bullshit.

They are still there. And gopher is still an active protocol. A pretty solid one. A whole new, non-commercial infostructure could be built with it.

No. Its not over.

We still have to struggle, even as our last breaths are stolen from us.

>Am I.... dieing?
Nah, the internet is new for humanity. Many will reject it after loving it at first. Like all trends

Point being, we'll just burrow deeper and it'll be yet again harder for 12 year olds to flood mainstream with minunderstood injokes and impossible for anyone over 30 to comprehend.

Just like the old days.

Check this out..because it is weird.

gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/gw?gopher://port70.net:70/1board/b

>says the faggot

go eat some cyanide please

Has everybody noticed everybody recently have sort of sedated? I keep trying to remind people of the importance of certain things, but it doesn't seem to be getting through. It's rather scary because it seems like I'm the only one talking now these days. Low, sluggish energy. Even myself, I have to admit.

What is going on? This new hurricane brewing in the Caribbean headed for Florida (how convenient - a Category 5 hurricane headed to Florida, out of season, right before election time) being that Florida is a Trump voting state by a large margin.

But not to worry, the UN is here to help us. We need to be rescued by the blue helmets.

One way or the other, people will learn fast. In a way, we will actually be rescued.

YES WE CANN

discord.gg/zM3GtcB

Holy shit! The world is going to end now that ICANN is controlling the interwebs.

ICANN controls the DNS and IP assignments. If you don't think that matters, then you don't understand what they are. We have to break out of the BIND box.

Nah, but the internet got spayed.

If you have an opinion and you are talking to someone else and expressing that opinion they don't know how to think unless there's somebody else near to either accept your opinion or try to refute it

They are "scared" to have their own opinions.

Never noticed how people's opinion can change by saying you don't agree? And suddenly they backtrack and start all over again

Haha, yeah I have noticed this in real life. I am in public safety, so I notice it more often than others.

Shit. Well. I hope you Americans are prepared.

Per the UN charter, the Secretary Generalship cannot be held by a representative of any of the five permanent members of the Security Council.

Plus there is so much reflexive anti American sentiment at the UN, he would never get the slot.

But he's Obama.
Is the UN racist or something?

Nobody won user