youtube.com/watch?v=v5bZRp2d338
youtu.be/KTDFGQ5OiLo?t=2m55s
vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>UN says...

Haha, or else what?

this.

So..... Where do we beans fall into this equation?

well since we are already giveing shit away, like with the ICANN

how soon before these fucking liberals give away other of americas rights

the UN is controlled by the third world, 132 countries known as the Group of 77 act as a voting block, because of this, outside the security council, white nations have zero democratic control of the organisation, the UN will always push pro-nonwhite propaganda.

They kick you off the internet?

The U.S. was pressured by the U.N. to repeal many exclusion acts and immigration quotas throughout the 21st century and is why Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Mexicans and others flocked to America after the 60s

Oh wow, people standing to recieve the gibs demand gibs. Is this called something? A conflict of sorts? Mainly of the interest kind?

>(((UN)))
Knowing that the UN is cancer is the redpill.

>21st century
20th century

please nuke them big brother

If this is even uttered without levity on American soil, it will honestly spark the race war we're all dying for.

Can you imagine? That nigger saying it's time for the American people to give back.

The new-generation Americans who weren't even here for slavery, my family included, being asked to give money to these degenerate, prison filling animals?

Jesus Christ, please. It'll be open season. There won't be a nigger from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon to give a dime of reparations to.

And then maybe we can get back on track. Please, suggest this. On my hands and knees begging God to suggest that a dollar of taxes go to these niggers over education, health-care, taking care of vets, or literally anything else this country needs. Begging. Pleading.

I ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW.

JOIN THE LAST RESISTANCE OF Cred Forums
~~~~
discord.gg/zM3GtcB

Canada does it to natives and they ultimately hovel into their reserves, do drugs, and die at an early age. Given enough time they'll just kill themselves out of existence. Might be worth the money.

>13th b-day
>Cred Forums will be full of funposting
>"ha ha well played OP"
>its fucking real...
REEEEEEE!

>Read UN
>got scared
>oh its nigger gibs medats

weeeeeeeeeeew
I've been on a news scan for the past hour

K, and Mexico's also getting nuked.

>UN
>Accomplishing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=v5bZRp2d338

HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR LUNG CANCER TO KICK IN

>MFW RIGHT NOW

"Sanction me with your Army"

youtu.be/KTDFGQ5OiLo?t=2m55s

the UN should have some kind of balance to keep the developing nations from dominating over developed nations and vice versa to be fair.

None have them were ever slaves. If anything it should rely on history, tracing the lineage to seek ancestors who were slaves. I would be surprised to see how many actually receive anything. Endentured Servants do not count. Many of the slaves died, especially during the war.

No such answer exists. People who do not smoke can have lung cancer.

Why don't we get a universal basic income for every citizen instead?

Does there exist a mechanism for a country to leave the UN? It's pretty much fucking useless at this point. All it has become is a place to bitch about geopolitical quarrels. Anything that a "UN Commission" says is laughed at.

>>>reddit

you have to go back

>Give googles loadsamoney
>Spend it all on useless shit and party for a few months, maybe a year
>end up just as poor but whitey doesn't care because they got their reparations already

This is actually a good plan

If we're gonna do this, let's also target the ARAB AND JEW slave traders, or are the purchasors liable for product defects now?

The US can't leave, the headquarters of the UN are in NYC
Other countries have dropped out and came back at various times though

Just bring them back to there homeland give them there own country like the Jews after world war two. I would pay for it.

This is why I don't pay taxes

fuck.
we're next

you give a fucking mouse a cookie

and hes gonna want a big fucking glass of milk and more cookies

We already did, it's called Liberia.

The UN is the NWO.

Still don't get how normies can go on and on about the NWO and Illuminati while ignoring the UN and their army of citizen killers.

Well send more

>the UN is controlled by the third world
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking Australia.

Reparations to be distributed from your new DNS access subscription.

No. The UN is a panel of public puppets. The true monsters have not revealed themselves.

I wonder if the Irish will get reparations from the Brits and the rest of the whites would be getting theirs from the middle east after being enslaved constantly through the generations as well. :^)

Hahaha fuck no wonder the western world is garbage, we listen to third world trash more so than our own backyards. Why.

The fire fucking rises.

both sides of my family came here from Europe after ww1, lived up north. had no slaves and didn't condone it. Why do I have to pay reparations? Just because im white? isnt that raciest? oh wait its not, because im white.

why does this generation deserve it more than another? Dose that mean future generations will be bitching for more because the free trip back to Africa sucked, and how the economy completely broke since 50 million chimps blew 1.5 million each on rims for the 1972 Buick?

>yfw when your grandfather fought in korea for the americans and in ww2 for the krauts

Good luck with that.

>welfare
>affirmative action
>niggers killing people of any other race is solved by he wuz da good boyz n shiiieet
>niggers were treated for a short period of time not as bad as their forefathers
>secret weapon "white privileage" when complaining about their chimping out

they want more? what else do they want?

I truly want the world to see what it looks like when you try to oppress white people.

You know what's funny in this situation? Even if US will pay, it will not be US money. Federal Reserve will print dollars for the niggers and numbers will go towrads national debt which is pretty much amount of tribute paid to US by other countries through their central banks (branches of FR). So basically US exploited africans and rest of the world will pay for it.

Deep concern intensifies. Fuck UN

Hardly any white people owned slaves, my family came here after slavery ended. So we are expected to pay people who were never enslaved or even subject to Jim Crow laws because their ancestors were? That is literally theft.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha.

I always knew the UN was a joke... I just keep finding out that it is a bigger joke as time goes on.

Nazi frogs rise!

Don't forget about the Diaz brothers

remember that predicton that the UN is killed?, could happen

fuck the Diaz brothers, i buried those cock roaches

Common sense is not a redpill, leaf.

GOD DAMNIT
MY AR15 ISNT READY YET

when the fuck is sweden and russia paying gibs to finns for oppressing us 1000 years

>be black
>family's from panama
>don't care either way if I get free shit or not
>will get reparations if it's approved

KEK

THAT DIDNT TAKE LONG PAST THE OVERRULING

ALSO FUCK OFF YOU BURNING DUMPSTER FIRE

Wow.

How long until this becomes an impossible bean counting game of tracking down whose great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents mistreated whose? This is literal "sins of our fathers" garbage, except it's not even most people's fathers. The Enlightenment was supposed to take us beyond this, but as usual the regressive Left want to drag us back into the dark ages.

I take it that you took a wrong turn on your way to r/proudcucks.

That's fine. I hope that you enjoyed your stay.
Safe travels, faggot.

Author is definitely not biased

No i meant wow as in wow toure totally spot on. That would literally be the last straw.

fuck that shit.

African-Americans owe reparations to Anglo-Saxon American Males in return for years of welfare, chimpouts and rapes.

Actually, fuck reparations, just send them all to Israel and Mecca.

PROBLEM SOLVED
> PROBLEM SOLVED

Oh, then I misread that and I'm sorry.

Easy to misinterpret, my mistake. I came in hot.

Glad you agree.

Have a funny one for the mix-up.

Bosnia?

>Hillary wins
>Implements a new "reparations tax"
>10% of your paycheck now goes to nigger stamps

Average european DNA contribution to african americans in the U.S. is ~24%. Does this mean 24% of their reparations will be held? How about if they don't have ancestors who were slaves? No reparations? Wasn't it at the height of slavery in the U.S. only 1-3% of white americans owned slaves? So are they going to make sure that the money comes from the 1-3% descendants and not from the people who never owned slaves?

>be naturalized chinese immigrant
>pay niggers for literally no reason

Yeah, nah, fuck off.

looks like I just became a trans-nigger

Too soon. ;_;

Headquarters move all the time

Kill em all, let god sort em out

We get free tapatio for life since they can't legally give us money.

The UN headquarters is like a 25 story tall building worth like $1bil. That shit isn't moving

When a google goes to prison do his brothers and sisters go with him? No. Why not? They were not involved in the crime. OK. Now explain why people who may or may not blood related to slave owners need to be punished for something that wasn't even criminal at the time.

The twin towers were 110 stories tall.

They didn't move, they just collapsed.

They still moved.

No need to worry this won't pass. Also Blacks enslaved more Blacks then any other race, god damn fucking chimps. You Negroes already have your welfare checks, food stamps, and 200$ Jordans, what else could you possibly need?

Like this is something to even care about. Here in sweden we have this fake U.N organization that often writes shit to the u.n and then uses the u.n reports as it came from the u.n themselves. Ignore it.

Nice, can I demand reparation from Turkey for barbary slavery now?

how the hell do you define an African American?

this isn't 1850. any white with a hint of a tan is going to be claiming reparations

>mfw this is real life
>mfw the world is one big meme
>mfw i'm surrounded by normies
>mfw faced with these feels

I support reparations. The black African kings who sold slaves to whites should stop making excuses and pay up.

>The true chink speaks
Tell me how it's like to live free from UN meddling?

I think this bodes well

The communism of multiculturalism is dying and they need to legitimize it by any means

STAY THE COARSE

>what is welfare
>what are food stamps
>what are minority scholarships
>what is affirmative action

Which country has to pay me reperations for allowing women in politics?

Put the money toward better training and outfitting the police instead. Everyone wins. It's too late to make it up that way.

>us owes niggers reparations
>britain was the country who owned america during the slave trade

hmm i think the chavs should gib reparations

holy fuck you're on to something

/thread

I want to destroy the UN

Where do I start?

Should I run for president?

>thinking anyone outside of the Security Council has power

And guess who has a seat on the UNSC? Heh....

Remember when Vice was based?

vice.com/read/hey-v12n5

Whites don't owe anyone SHIT.

Trump is already in it for us trying to destroy the globalists. We have a champion already.

Sure thing, lets hold the pst against everyone. Lets subtract all the welfare we have given them first then and settle that balance before calculating reparations.

Aaand the black reparations come out to about... negative $15,000,000,000,000

> AND FUCK THE FUCKING UN
Yeah, they guy know the deal

Dont say stuff like that dude, Trump will fix things.

I want to do real damage though. Like, rivers of blood kind of damage.

just cuck my life into pieces

Did someone say crusades?
youtu.be/isxvXITTLLY
DEUS VULT!

hey white man, where's my cut?

They are giving lots of cuts down in mexico. Go there.

>airdrop niggers instead of bombs
seems legitimately more destructive

will literally never happen

sure, let's give reparations to these blacks who were born decades after the civil rights movement and a century after the slavery issue, we owe them soooo much.

And now I know to whence kek hath guided me. Kek Vult, Ave Nex Alea.

>the US taxpayer pays reparations
How does this work without a tax for being white? Will Asians and Mexicans end up paying into this nonsense? How is this not going to completely destroy race relations?

"We have defeated the wrong enemy" - General George S. Patton 1945

FUCK

DONT REMIND ME

Meanwhile Qatar uses literal slave labour to build its infrastructure to this very day. Gotta love moral relativism.

Good, every man, woman and child abbo get $1 million in exchange for never getting anything again. No dole, assisted housing or handouts they are on their own from the time they get the cheque.

How can I donate my student loan debt to these oppressed Kangz!!??