Stefan Molyneux beat up in Toronto by antifa thugs

>CBC Toranto news, controversial figure Stefan Basil Molyneux an Irish-born Canadian anarcho-capitalis. Founder and host of Freedomain Radio, the largest and most popular philosophical show in the world

>On Friday, September 30,2016 during a visit to Toronto, a group of masked hooligans cornered Stefan, viciously beat him unconscious in front of his family.

>Due to his injuries, Molyneux was immediately sent to the emergency room at Mount Sinai hospital in Toronto and is in intensive care.

>Toronto police are puzzled on what caused this unprovoked attack against Molyneux and are searching for the perpetrators. There are no suspects yet to be reported.

It looks like he went out to have some fun with his family, somebody recognized him and beat him up almost to death.

What a tragedy......

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.ctvnews.ca/victim-in-parking-garage-beating-identified-as-31-year-old-toronto-man-1.3095792
toronto.ctvnews.ca/teens-charged-in-fatal-beating-of-man-at-scarborough-centre-station-appear-in-arrested-1.3096378
cbc.ca/news/crime/attack-stefan-molyneux-toronto-vancouver-1.3762011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no source

>he made a video uploaded about 2 hours ago.

>no source

I want to believe.

Doesn't he live in not-Toronto?

Nice role-playing faggot. Proofs?

He prerecords and has an assistant, could still be

being beat up breaks the nap

>Toranto News

Top kek. The proletarians need a vanguard party before we start knocking off capitalists, senpai.

Fake and gay. Saged

Fan fiction.

sage

Funny how nothing like this happens to the parasites in our government, or their extended families. Personally, assassination's are passe. In the future I hope we see political ramifications brought to bare on the most helpless of the politician's family. Their grandmammas, their handicapped cousins, that sort if thing. I think it's the future.

A fuckin Leaf is calling it now

you should sage this bullshit

Molyneux is that you again shilling your channel? There are better ways brother this is shameless.

toronto.ctvnews.ca/victim-in-parking-garage-beating-identified-as-31-year-old-toronto-man-1.3095792
toronto.ctvnews.ca/teens-charged-in-fatal-beating-of-man-at-scarborough-centre-station-appear-in-arrested-1.3096378
cbc.ca/news/crime/attack-stefan-molyneux-toronto-vancouver-1.3762011

>tfw realize nonaggression principle is bullshit

That would be anti-semitic because Molyneux is a jew.

Not an argument

supporters of Stefan from Toronto, you know what to do..

www.cbc.ca/news/crime/BREAKING-retarded-autist-tries-to-troll-Cred Forums/

i wish, that sperg never lives his home

>the victim reportedly suffered 'severe anal trauma' in the attack
get well soon stefan

DO YOU SUPPORT ME GETTING SHOT?

nice try faggot