CUT CUT CUT ME UP AND

CUT CUT CUT ME UP AND

FUCK FUCK FUCK ME UP

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue FL NC CO NM NV NH PA WI bcuz...???????????????

Old poll, partner. She is at 101.35%.

"bcuz" trumpdaddy is a retard. Can't hold his own in a debate. Gets triggered by mention of a ms. universe contestant. He thinks Pence will do all the hard work while he gets to kick back and take credit. this guy is a complete retard

>NM is medium to solid blue instead of light blue or total toss up
Shit map

>map clearly shows trumps blood red color covering at least 70% of the US map
>some how Hillary is beating him with 6
If you were to just paint the map and ask someone which color is dominating they would obvious point to the red one.

Well memed, reddit.
kys

Hillary literally didn't give a single detail about any of her policies in the debate.
Trump crushed her. Even the worst republican could crush her.

>drumpftards literally don't know what the electoral college is

Every time i see this makes me wonder if hilary will win.

>Florida
>North Carolina
>Nevada
>Colorado

>Blue

Florida is now Clintion +1. However it has been in Trump postive terrority for quite some time.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

Nevada and Colorado is now Trump country and have been for quite sometime.

Ohio and Iowa are solid Trump.

Trump gets Florida and keeps Nevada and Colorado then God Emperor will be coronated.

Bad news for Trump regarding Florida. He's already polling slightly behind Clinton in Florida and these polls are before the Cuban Trump trade scandal. Once the new polls start coming in expect Trump to be behind by 3 to 4 points. He CAN NOT lose Florida. He has no path to victory if he loses Florida.

>but muh Pennsylvania will surely flip red this time
Shut the fuck up, no it won't. It's been blue for the decades and the polls are showing it's going to remain blue.

Trump could win every other swing state besides Florida and lose the election. We're not stressing this enough. We need to focus on getting Trump support in Florida and fast. Florida is make or break for this election.

He'll be fine. Hillary needs blacks to come out in droves and they simply won't. No amount of roadshows by Bubba or the Obamas will make them wait in line on election day.

Nice meme, except that he got his ass kicked and stumbled around like an autistic retard who can't use words very well

Kek, like Florida depends on the black vote. Its the Cubans the entirety of South Florida that are gonna deliver. Trump stumped himself by paying Castro illegally during the embargo. Most Americans don't give a shit about the non-story, but Cubans in Florida sure as fuck do.

This was the map I meant to post by the way. What this map is showing is that Trump could basically win every swing state and still lose the election if he loses Florida. I can't stress enough how important it is that we win Florida.

I live in Central Florida and even though I see Trump signs everywhere, I can't help but feel that he fucking blew his chances of winning the election.

There is literally nothing connecting Trump to the Seven Arrows consulting firm other than him paying what they billed him.

This new blue Florida meme you CTR fags are pushing is hilarious. Hillary has completely pulled out of the state and cancelled all events there because of Trumps massive lead in early voting. Her internals are probably dogshit too

No you fucking trumpfag shill, he is btfo. How will he recover from this? FLORIDA = BLUE 1 more time Jimmy

She just held a rally there a few hours ago. She knows that if she can have Florida locked down by election day then she barely has to do any campaigning in any other states. Trump CAN NOT win without Florida.

>mfw Trump won early voting in Florida
>mfw whoever wins early voting has always won the state

see

>Hawaii
>Blue

If hillary wins it is literally all over for the white man

>le trump signs everywhere meme
wew

South Florida has more people than middle of buttfuck swampass. Enjoy blue florida 5/6 last elections (We all know Jeb cheated for faggot W)

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT