Am I missing something obvious?

Am I missing something obvious?

Why doesn't Daddy just say he'll appoint Cruz as Attorney General and promise to have Hillary prosecuted?

No way Cruz wouldn't want to do it; it would be his crowning achievement. And it's sure to win over more Republican and even Bernie's voting blocs.

What's the downside? Media already excoriates him for every little stupid thing. He could play this extremely well.

The only people who are sour to the thought of imprisoning her are the retarded cunts he'll never win over any way, so why worry about them when he could strengthen and win different kinds of support from people who vehemently want to see the corrupt bitch hunkering?

Other urls found in this thread:

reagancoalition.com/articles/2016/donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-rep-trey-gowdy-just-made-a-major-announcement-about-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>appoint Cruz as Attorney General
If Trump ever made such a deal, it would be private until after he becomes President.
>promise to have Hillary prosecuted?
Same as above. You don't announce you're going to imprison your opponent if you win. Most people still aren't aware of just how evil she is.

Wtf is up with the birthday hat

How new are you?

Fuck off i want gowdy as AG, Cruz can sit on SCOTUS

They will never prosecute her. She is owned by the same corporate powers that own all of the Senate and trump. He would fuck up his business relations by taking out one of their puppets. Besides he would never elect Cruz. Cruz is an immigrant and Trump doesn't like them. And Cruz knows Trump wouldn't pay him anyways

Within the year most likely

>You don't announce you're going to imprison your opponent if you win.
Why?

>Most people still aren't aware of just how evil she is.
Which is why he should go with the Ben Shapiro strategy of how to beat Democrats by attacking their character. Note how her ads against him attack his character and his attack her policies.

Drag her character through the mud and promise to do everything possible to prosecute her. How would that not bring about even more fiery support?

>Fuck off i want gowdy as AG
I love Gowdy too. Sure.

Cred Forums's birthday

>Cruz is an immigrant and Trump doesn't like them
Post disregarded

Trey Gowdy should be made Attorney General. The man is a legal beast.

Your a fucking Canadian. I don't give a fuck about what you think

>trusting el Rato

Gowdy is fine too. The person isn't too big a concern - I just want this tactic to be used.

>Your a
Post disregarded

I think he actually IS going to be Trump's attorney general.

reagancoalition.com/articles/2016/donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare.html

thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-rep-trey-gowdy-just-made-a-major-announcement-about-trump/

Ben loses all respect when he deviates from destroying people with facts.

When you fight with an idiot, don't bring yourself to their level, lest you be mocked as an idiot as well.

>Trump prosecuting Hillary "I've been to all of Donalds Weddings" Clinton
top kek

Nice.

He never deviates from it. He destroys people with facts and drags their character through the mud as an accessory. He hasn't personally insulted anyone without conveying exactly why their views are deficient. You're neglecting the importance of framing someone's character - I'm not asking that Trump does it frivolously. There's plenty to legitimize a negative character frame of Secretary Thundercunt. Pack a bigger punch doing that along with exposing her record and policies and other misgivings.

Has it stopped him from saying she enabled her predator husband?

>Daddy
Kill yourself Milo, you degenerate faggot.

El rato is the most vile creature. Trying to spread his slime across the masses. The spineless rodent must be executed

Simmer down.

I already explained it doesn't have to be Cruz who helps Trump execute that plan. Replace Cruz in my example with Gowdy. Now wouldn't that be nice?

That seems rather tyranical

Gowdy is a faggot too. He grilled Clinton for 11 hours and couldn't get shit out of her. Attorney general? you have to be fucking kidding me. Why would you suggest an even worse lawyer?

One of trump's schticks is that he only ever insults people who insulted him first. If he's just met you, and you've never said a negative word about him or to him, he will have nothing but nice things to say about you.

A lot of gossipmongers could learn a lesson from him.

It wouldn't go over as well as the leaf thinks it would.

The better option is to win the presidency and then just ensure the right people get appointed to attorney general, supreme court, etc.