New Ben Garrison Cartoon

Can we give the UN person a merchant Jew face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oG537-jwKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awesome...

The calculator says 666. kek

kek ben garrison does it again...

Will Trump be able to get the internet back, or are we fucked?

this guys good

Notice how it says (((soros unit)))

>teleprompter with IF IF IF IF
youtu.be/oG537-jwKl4

BASED AF

the $1 for a Basketball is the best part

Ok no post the unedited version

>666 on the calculator
Oy vey!

FUCK YOU....the UN hates Jews.

>typewriter

Zyklon Ben is becoming more of a reality every day.

>Can we give the UN person a merchant Jew face?
>Notice how it says (((soros unit)))
The subtlety is what makes it art. Let Ben enjoy the moment.

The only thing were they don't follow jewish doctrine is in things regarding Palestine, and that's thanks to the sheer amount of non-aligned and third world countries present in the UN
Otherwise they love to follow jewish globalist policies, like the immigration crisis Europe suffers
They literally have UNHCR people begging for automatic monthly donations to get more immigrants to Europe, here in fucking Mexico City
You can't really post non edited versions of the Ben cartoons anymore, they are pretty much the same thing now

They aren't the same thing. Adding in that fucking satanist Nick Bougas' drawings over Ben's fine work is designed to obviate anything Ben says. He could have some swaying power, but no...you'd rather see overt racism and anti-Semitism peppered all over the cartoons in order to turn off a wider audience.

You mean find the original?

yes

bump

will post more if anyone wants them

Is there some place i can get all the merchant edits in one place?

idk heres some more

that teleprompter made me kek

pls rate and subscribe

>that boom box and basketball

Can this man get any more based? These literally don't even need edits anymore. Fantastic.

yeah hes based

still fun to edit them though. i should put horsey watermarks on them now. anyone want that or nah?

>ted
kek

Kek that teleprompter near the back table that justs says "if if if if if if"

how the fuck did you catch that?

based bens really stepping it up these days

truly

top kek didnt see that

do you have the one where she's licking his dick?

I don't have the edited version of this one

>basketball

That cheeky fucker.

Why are we so mean to him?

no takesie backsies

no that one is shit

idk tradition i guess

he wasn't this based before, and supposedly jewish shills were what started it all before we embraced him.

also since pepe is a symbol of hate I guess Ben has no choice now.

It's the little things user. Like the one flag on the ground outside the can

wow

Zyklon Ben is one of the most hardcore right wing extremists on the web

bump for ben

SAVAGE

he's done more to fight the skypes than any other cartoonist

The problem with political cartoons is they're so blunt. They have to label everything. There's nothing interesting about them.

KKK
Shoot Kikes Everyday

THICC

>Made in America
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

because he knows

he's not the hero we deserve

Ben is flawless!

is he coming home, lads?

and the teleprompter with IF IF IF IF on it

Fuck I just noticed el rato underneath the chair

the new Gorillaz cover looks pretty dope

Nice work m8

thanks

You limeys made darpa-net ? I never knew .

you didnt double stamp it

Does somebody got the one with the man who says "Fuck off kike"?

>mfw when 90% of Cred Forums is too young to get the "ghettoblaster" reference. lmmfao, Ben "pullin triggers on niggers" Garrison is truly based.

He is the best fake white-supremacist of all time..........

......or is he one for REAL?!

What does taking control of the internet even mean? Is the internet not just the connection of millions of different computers? It's not just a big truck you can dump something on.

We weren't before, they were just edited and absentmindedly left his name on them. After that they just did it for the lulz.

DNS something something no longer under US free speech laws something something

but there is one (well a group) computer that tells them all where all the other ones are

Is there even a reason to restore his comics anymore? The kikes have been doing a shitty job of defacing them lately.

the united states controls that bit of the internet that makes your www.Cred Forums.org translate in your browser to the ip address (104.16.65.203) that you're actually accessing.

If the united states feels like it, it could just hit the stop button and suddenly you wouldn't be able to access the internet without knowing the IP addresses of any websites you visit.

essentially we owned the only copy of the internet "white pages". if you know the IP address of the site you want to visit you dont need DNS, but if you only the name, ie google.com then you have to look in our "white pages" (DNS)

No. We didn't. It has been a distributed effort for quite a while. It has been redundant, and will continue to be. This is far less of a thing than most people make it out to be. It's essentially jew propaganda to pull our attention away from more important things.

No, we're fucked. The Un has been trying to get real power for decades, now they have it and there's no way in hell they're giving it back

thinking about it, why havent we implemented a distributed DNS system? Similar to how torrents work, but with the ability to own like cryptocurrency. Seems like the best way, but I guess we are already forced to static DNS

ya, actually we gave it away years ago. And back then nobody cared.

>is able to change DNS servers at will
>says cryptocurrency
How's it feel to be 13, user?

Now we care because
oh wait, it's not that big of a deal. but someone needs to sell advertising.
OMG USA SELLS INTERNET TO TERRORISTS

I was born in '95 and I know what a fucking ghetto blaster is
are millennials really that dumb?

Even knowing the ip's wouldn't do it, lots of sites today don't allow direct in connections to avoid getting ddosed, Cred Forums is one of them.

>UN as a fucking white male
Ben... Come on...

thats because canada is slowly sucking up our nigger "culture", you guys are about ten years behind the curve. In ten more years Jamal will be fucking your sister and your moom will be cheating on your dad with Reggie from work.

Ben used to be a hysterical lolcow that would come here and have meltdowns while going back and forth between here and his blog. He made a book about Cred Forums ruining his "career" (which was hilarious), then he started poking around 8/gag/ after they called into fox news asking about him during the Ferguson riots. He had a pretty big hate boner for moot, so he got along with all the 8/pol/ kiddies that freaked out during the cuckening due to a mutal grudge. Around then he figured it was better to go with the flow instead of feeding the Trolls, so he started to pander to 8/pol/. Milo was lurking around there as well since he latched onto the gamergate thing, and he got Ben a gig doing comics for Breitbart.

Ever since then Ben's been doing some great shit, though the pandering makes it a bit cringey at times. You'll see some 8/gag/ kiddies say all the edits came from this one kike that got arrested for making false flag threats online, but everyone made those. 8/pol/ is the direct result of tryhard newfags getting BTFO because they were to new to know moot fucked with boards from time to time, so the ignorance and guilt they have over the whole thing is to be expected.

>Soros unit
Subliminal kek

yeah go for it

Damn, didn't know Hillary was so THICC

if u look at the skin color it's similar to obowma's

>soros unit